Be my date?

Soo...next morning as usual I got up...it was just 3 days left for the Yule ball..and after lunch we had practice for the ball.

But unfortunately I don't have a partner both for the practice and Yule ball.

Ok...nvmm...

I got up from the bed...and went back to my dorm..to change...

I went to dorm.. Lilly was awake but Molly as usual asleep..

Lilly: Hello love!! Good morning..Rise and shinneee!!♡

Y/n: Good morning Lilly!!

Lilly : u seem upset! Y hon!! Tell me who do I have to kill!!

Y/n: 😂 nooo...Lilly..just thinking bout something..

Lilly : Wht?? RIDDLE!!..😏😏😏

Y/N: Shut up will u?!...no!! Can u imagine I still don't have  a date for the ball...and most importantly today we have to go to Hogsmede cause I have to buy accessories for the Yule ball!!😩

Lilly: When am here nothing to fear!! Am accompanying u hon!! I will help u!!

Y/n: What will I even do without u Lill! !

Lilly: And I swear I will make sure u get a date today!!😉😉

Y/n: DoNot! Even try ur silly tricks!!

Lilly : ok 😉

I changed  my clothes and went off with Lilly to have breakfast!!

**Time skip to the class before the Dance practice ie. Transfiguration**

We had our transfiguration class with the Ravenclaws...not much interesting..

Professor D :  welcome class!!

Y/n: May I come in professor?! Sorry am late!

Professor D: nvm. Ms.L/n!! Come in...and btw I heard wht happened..how r you now??

Y/n:  Am good!!

Professor D: Are you coming for the Dance practice today?! You should come!! 3 days left! And it's your first time in Hogwarts.

Y/n: Yes Professor !! I will.

Professor D: Do you have a date?

Y/n: Um..no professor! I was in the hospital wing and...

Professor D : No problem honey! I will Professor Minerva to help u find a date..and Lilly too spoke to me about this!!

Y/n: lilly!! Wht did she say?

D : nothing much..take your seat!!

**Time skip to the Dance practice**

Lilly, me and Molly after the class went to the great Hall for the Dance practice... all the tables were removed..so that the students could dance..

Everyone went to their partners...except me

Unconsciously began to search for  a particular person..but he was not were to be found...

??: Professor you called me!..

Minerva: Yes Tom!!.. I need a help..

Tom: sure professor!

Minerva: as you r the head boy you need to help out the new girl Ms.L/n.. I need u to be her partner in dance... can you pls help her out!

And this speech of Professor gave me a shock!!

But somewhere deep inside I was literally jumping out of happiness...without any reason..or maybe my happiness has a reason only I can't understand!!

But still there was a confusion will Tom except to help me as he is not into all these and the Professors can't force students into all these stuffs...

Now it all depends on Tom's answer..

******************************************************

Hello loves! !

Me back with with a new chap...

Do vote and comment!!

Motivates me to write moree...

Andddddd do give ur pov in the comments plssssss!!!

Love yaa!!

❤❤❤💙💚💛💛💜