royalty lies [old version]

By kae_was_here

ⓄⓁⒹ ⓋⒺⓇⓈⒾⓄⓃ !⃝ ❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, ... More

~C~A~S~T~I~N~G~
~M~O~O~D~ ~B~O~A~R~D~S~
~P~R~O~L~O~G~U~E~
~O~N~E~
~T~W~O~
~T~H~R~E~E~
~F~O~U~R~
~F~I~V~E~
~L~I~N~E~L~L~A~ ~O~N~E~S~H~O~T~
~S~E~V~E~N~
~E~I~G~H~T~
~N~I~N~E~
~D~R~U~N~K~ ~I~D~O~I~T~S~ ~O~N~E~S~H~O~T~
~T~R~A~I~N~I~N~G~~O~N~E~S~H~O~T~~P~A~R~T~1~
~T~E~N~
~E~L~E~V~E~N~
~T~W~E~L~V~E~
~T~R~A~I~N~I~N~G~~O~N~E~S~H~O~T~~P~A~R~T~2~
~T~H~I~R~T~E~E~N~
~F~O~U~R~T~E~E~N~
~F~I~F~T~E~E~N~
~S~I~X~T~E~E~N~
~S~E~V~E~N~T~E~E~N~
sorryyy

~S~I~X~

356 5 2
By kae_was_here

~Sophie~

I can't help but feel a connection to my new friends, they all seem so familiar. Like I've met them before, and I know this isn't some oracle bullshit. Like parts of my mind recognize them and the other half is pushing down the thought of that ever being possible. Okay, here goes nothing...1...2...3

"Have I met you all before?" I ask as they all say, "Have we met you before?" We all laugh, "Okay, great I'm not the only one who thinks so. I'd say I met you all before, it's just I'm having a hard time..." I try to focus and use my Oracle ability and see the past, but all I see is this weird murky darkness. "What about you all, have we met before? Do I look familiar?" They all go silent, so I'm assuming they guess something.

"Well?" Tam stands up, "You look like our Lost Princess." What?! I laugh and clutch my stomach. "Please tell me this is some kind of cruel joke. How could I ever be a Princess, I've lived my whole life in that cottage. I'm the most un-lady like person if there ever was one. I once thought I was adopted, but I saw my parents memories. I've been with the Humans my whole life."

"Sophie, you don't get it. Something happened to our 'Human' Princess exactly seven years ago, you were five at the time, same as our Princess. You have blonde hair and golden-brown eyes, just like our Princess. My Gods you even have the same scars as her. You personally know one of the Exiled Princes. Sophie, please listen. Seven years ago we were all at a party in the beloved Princess Tara's honor, she was getting betrothed to Prince Fitz. Linh, Mare, and I were at that party, it was the first time we met the brown eyed Human Princess. She was overjoyed because she just found out she could do all the cool Elfy things. If I could find a picture of her face Sophie, you'd be a splitting image of her. Not to mention, your not the only Telepath. Someone else could have planted those memories, how can you be an Elf with human parents? Haven't you ever wondered why would don't look like them?"

All I can do is stare in shock before I relent, "Fine, but I'm not going back. If I was so beloved how come I was only just found?" They all shrug, "We'll I'm not going back, I had a flashback a few days ago about the Princess. She never wanted to be Queen, she always wished to be a healer. So I'm staying here with you guys, like it or not. If the Gods wanted me to go back, they sent the wrong people to find me."

"Okay!" They all happily said in unison, I laugh, knowing I'm welcomed here. Maybe this place has always been my calling, my future, my destiny. To bad the strings of fate are pulled when you least expect it.

~Fitz~

Yes, that was Tara. It had to be, there are no other Elves recorded in history to have those beautiful eyes. I can't lose her again, not after so long.

"Father I found the girl. But there is good and bad news. Which would you like first?" It's practically a rhetorical question, but proper nonetheless. "Bad," as soon as he says that I launch into my story.

"Bad news is I found the girl, but the Neverseen attacked and she got loose. Good news is as I was walking through the streets of the latest village, I found a girl who the stars seemed to worship. As I looked closed I realized she saw me, I stayed perfectly still as two golden-brown eyes met mine, father. Golden-brown eyes. Who is the only Elf in existence to ever have brown eyes, and golden-brown eyes at that." He looks at me expectantly and I rub the heel of my hand down my face. "Tara, dad. I found Tara, scars and all." Everyone in the room gasps and Bi faints.

"Have the Royal Messenger go throughout the Kingdoms and tell everyone." He stops for a breath, "Princess Tara has returned at last."

~Linh~

"Oh shit! Tara! Look, 'Prince Fitz made it back safely to Everglen—," she cuts me off. "Thank you Stars for that." She looks happy, but I give her a sad smile. "'He has told His Royal Majesty King Alden of Everglen the great news. Princess Tara Miye Fathdon is alive, the person who finds her will get a huge reward'." Everyone at the table groans, "Two day, I only had two days of peace before it was ripped from me. They're treating me like some lost dog, 'Oi, find my dog and I'll give you this much gold'." She reaches up to tug on eyelashes, I swat at her hands.

I could love you just like that
And I can leave you just like that
But you don't, judge me

"Tara what have I told you about doing that—," she groans louder and cuts me off, clears her throat and starts talking in my voice. "'Tara, you must cut that out immediately. It is not good for your eyelashes, do you want them to not grow back. You're a Princess, you ought to know better.' How was that, I think I got it." They all fall to the ground laughing.

"Haha, yes, let's laugh at the Hydrokinetic who would blast you all to the mountains if she wouldn't have to put up with healing you later." They still snicker, but it's much softer. "It shouldn't be that difficult to hide here, I just need contacts and I'll go under the name Sophie. If they find out, hey would you look at that, I'm training in multiple abilities. I'll just threaten to scorch their asses and the conversation is over."

"Kids, I live with frickin kids." I mutter under my breath, which draws laughter from them again. "Who knew the Great Water Witch who's known for her kindness, had a dark side." Ella stage whispers to Tara and Tam.

Let's just hope we stay like that, no one would suspect. I look over my shoulder to see a sad golden gaze.

~3rd~

As the years went on nobody thought to even look to their hovel for a missing Princess. Many ended up coming to the hovel to patch up injuries they attained during their search's. Nobody looked twice at the now beautiful long golden haired beauty sitting down and making food and tonics. No one noticed how after every visit from the years left Tara with new scars all over her body.

After the first year of living like this Tam and Tara started courting, they knew they could never be together, yet they enjoyed each other's company. Listen to the saying 'misery loves company', two lost souls knowing they could never fully open up to each other, but know that the other person was there for them. Being Mates was never an option, but when you find it hard to trust people and you finally trust this one person you really care about...you can't help but fall in love.

During that first year Tara mastered her Telepath, Empath, Inflictor, Polyglot, Hydrokinetic, Pyrokinetic, Seer, Enhancer, Shade, and Conjuror abilities. She still needs to master Beguiler, Charger, Flasher, Froster, Guster, Phaser, Vanisher, and Vociferator abilities. She has yet to meet any Technopaths, Psionipaths, and Mesmers. This is the same year that Tam told Tara his feeling and she told him her's, they were courting within the hour.

In the second year Linella became official so Tara and Tam threw them a party for being brave enough to come out. Tara also figured out she could merge some of her abilities together, that's how she learned to talk to animals. Another thing is that her Flasher and Hydrokinetic abilities allows her to heal people, with her Phasing she can change forms. With reading all those book she could probably come up with even more way to merge abilities and create something completely new. Later in the year they found the Alicorn Silveny and figured out why Tara's eyes were golden. She could also Teleport, at first she had to do a great number of things before it could work, but now everything was just a snap of the fingers.

In the third year the Princess search was still going on, more men's gazes snagged on Tara. Not because they suspected her, but because she truly was her Mother's daughter. She was turning sixteen this March and they'd give her a very sweet sixteenth. Tara managed to learn all but three abilities, she still has hope she'll come across these people.

Alvar and Ruy are still in the Neverseen as double agents, the accident on the cliff was set aside because Alvar told Gethan that Tara was about to blast them with something and had to protect him. Alvar as usual couldn't get a girlfriend despite his many tries and Ruy had his eyes set for just one person who he knew he could never have. Despite having multiple collisions of the causes everyone undercover managed to do so.

This latest year a seventeen year old Tam and Tara got rip roaring drunk and ended up spending the night in a cell. Astonishingly, it was not Tam who started this fight. This is the same year Tara meets Ruy, courtesy Alvar. The two had a rough start, but grew to like each other. Ruy having been reassigned as a spy for the Neverseen on the Black Swan sticks with Tara whilst she finally heads home.

Comment and vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 352 16
╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗ ❝ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ ᵈʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ...
469K 14.1K 39
┏━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┓ ❝ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ, ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ❞ ┗━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┛ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ⁽__⁾...
17.3K 230 19
the title is pretty self explanatory, but i just write a bunch of oneshots! i do also accept requests, as long as it's pg(so, no nsfw not smut or any...
1.1K 31 13
"ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵃᵈ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ⁻ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉˡʸ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃˢ⁻" ʸ/ⁿ ʷᵃˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ...