Bodies Bound

By _queen_of_curses_

She was his queen, and he was her king. Together for three lifetimes before being ripped apart. Curses lived... More

The Lady Who Never Grew
His Vessel
I Just Wanted To See
Fixing What We Broke
Darling
Finally Together Again
He Lives
Liberation
Patience
These Secret Visits
Creator
Powerless to Binding
A Familiar Onlooker
Decisions and Deceit
Back to Our Regualarly Scheduled Prog...
Being Free Isn't Free

What's Given Can Be Taken.

35.2K 1.3K 780
By _queen_of_curses_

(WARNING!! There is a mental breakdown at the end of the chapter, so if you are uncomfortable with reading that, you don't have to. It will be mentioned briefly later in the story but with little to no details.)

Sukuna's domain disappeared and everything once again became a huge blur of gray stone.

"Now we can go see your little friends darling."

Sukuna wrapped his arm around my waist and I felt a small, warm breeze pass my cheek before it stopped. I could hear the sounds of bugs chirping so I knew we were outside. I could also see the hues of green all around.

"Sorry. But he's not coming back." Sukuna stepped forward and I looked around. There was a boy that he was talking to.
"Don't be so frightened. I'm in a great mood right now, let's chat for a bit."

"(Y/n). Do something about this, please."
"Fushiguro! Oh my goodness I didn't recognize you, all this time I pictured that you had brown hair and that it was all short and gelled. I never imagined you looked like this! Listen! My stutter is gone too!" I bounced over to him with excitement, my hands holding his face and examining what little I could see.

"(Y-Y/n)..."
"I know! It's incredible! Well I can only see that you have black hair and it looks messy, I can't see any other details though, just your colors."

"We worked on her healing in there, since all you sorcerers can do is hurt her. You know, that thought kinda ruins my good mood."

I heard tearing sounds after Sukuna finished speaking, and so I looked over to see what was happening. He no longer had the black cloth covering his torso, I could see the tan color of his skin dyed by the black of his curse markings.

"It's only a matter of time before the brat can regain control. So I thought about the things I can do right now. The first is already done, so the second..."

He positioned his hand in front of his chest and then plunged into the fragile skin with the dagger-like nails he had. A large burst of blood came out of his chest as his hand left the flesh.

"I'm taking this brat hostage."
"Hostage?" Fushiguro almost stuttered but stopped himself.
"Yeah. I can live without this," he shook the heart he held "but that ain't true for the brat. Switching out with me means he dies. You can be frightened now. I'll kill you."
"Our options are reversed now." Fushiguro said softly. "You just don't get it. He's... Itadori, he's coming back. Even if he knows he'll die, that's just who he is."

"You give him too much credit. This guys just a little tougher and denser than other humans. Just a moment ago, he was scared out of his mind, on the verge of death, and prattling on about all his regrets and nonsense. I know for a fact that this guy doesn't have the guts to kill himself."

All was silent for a while as Fushiguro looked to be thinking hard. Finally he decided on what he was going to do and he placed his hands together and summoned Nue.

"(Y/n), why don't you sit down and try to heal some more. I'm finally outside, after all, I'm going to make the most of this opportunity." Sukuna said.

I listened to his advice and sat down next to the gate, I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate which was hard with their fight going on before me. I wasn't too concerned for Fushiguro because I knew he was strong, and I knew Sukuna would be interested in his shikigami after he figured out the shadow bit.

I heard a sequence of loud crashes and I peeked an eye open to see two blurs way up in the air, one blur hit the other and sent it flying. I change my mind, I am concerned for Fushiguro. I got up from my spot and made it two steps before Sukuna was in front of me.

"Sit." He pushed me back into my sitting position on the ground and then he was gone again. I was dumbfounded at how he could even see me moving?

I sat there for a few more seconds before I felt Sukuna leave. For good. No. No, this wasn't supposed to happen. He can't leave me yet! I just got him back...

Did I get him back? Is this all fake again?

My sight started to leave me again, fading with his presence. My shoulders dropped and I genuinely frowned for the first time in forever. How could I let this happen?

I started walking towards where I had heard the last explosion but it was pointless. I fell more times than I could count and now I no longer know where I am. My knees were bleeding and I could feel my eyes burning with my first tears in a few years.

I was so close.
So close...

My happy place has become a nightmare. This is my imagination, isn't it?  None of this was ever real. I sat on the cold ground as rain started pouring down. I didn't move, didn't shiver, just sat. A few salty tears left my eyes, the only reason I could tell was because they left warm trails while the rain was cold.

I had it all, then it was taken. I finally started to get back what was once mine before it was stripped from me again.

Eventually Fushiguro found me, wherever I was.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" He noticed my heaving shoulders as I quietly sobbed into the rain.

"I-It's all gone." I brought my fingers to my eyes and leaned forward, my palms holding my head, my elbows holding me above the ground.

"I lost everything... again."

I had tried, and tried, and tried to get to that little imaginary land in my mind where everything was how I wanted it to be, but I couldn't.

"It's gone..."

"(Y/n), it's alright." Fushiguro placed his hand on my shoulder and I started to freak out.

Why does no one understand? It's not alright.

"Get away from me!" I screamed with my hands still over my eyes. Everything that has went wrong in my life has been because of sorcerers, why can't I just be left alone? Why do I have to be tortured? Why can't I just die already? Just kill me, I can't take this anymore!

I heard him take a few staggering steps backwards. I quickly looked in the direction his steps had come from.

"Just go away!"

_____

The black haired boy stood nervously a few feet away from the sobbing woman. He didn't know what happened, but he did know that she just lost her husband, although he didn't think she could possibly know that yet.

The woman whispered over and over to herself as she tried to find that part of her imagination that she had left so long ago. Apparently it had been so long that she forgot how to find it. She was frantic with the idea of not being able to disappear, not being able to be in her happy place. Not being able to see him. Ever again.

What had she done to not deserve to be happy?

Fushiguro noticed her breathing speeding up and a few more sobs wracking the girl's body so he stepped closer to attempt to comfort her again.

Unfortunately the girl heard him try to approach and this made her more upset. The one thing that caused all of these feelings in her was trying to comfort her.

"What don't you understand?" The girl screeched at the poor confused boy and hurled a rock she felt on the ground in his general direction.

The young black haired man watched that same rock soar past him about fifteen feet to the left. That was when it hit him. She was blind again...

Even though the girl gave constant warnings with every step he made, he continued to walk closer. She weakly threw another rock in a sad attempt to deter him but he caught it with ease. Once he made it to the girl, he knelt down in front of her and grabbed both her shoulders.

"Do you want me to call Gojo-Sensei?"

The wind was knocked out of him with the foot that was thrown into his stomach, he fell back onto his butt. He was pelted with another small rock.

"No! I want you to leave!" Her sobbing racked through the words, making it difficult for him to understand what she was saying. But he got the gist.

He finally gave up on trying to help her and texted Gojo, saying that he 'needed help with (Y/n) immediately.'

And almost instantly, the white haired man appeared. His eyebrows furrowed and his mind stopped when he saw the state of his little curse companion.

"Explain to me what happened." Fushiguro had never seen his Sensei serious before, he was always playful and childish, never stern and mature.

They stood a few yards off from the girl as her panic dove deeper as she realized she would never find her happy place again. Another thing had been taken from her.

"The mission was compromised, Nobara and I had to leave the building. We were told to leave (Y/n) behind to... 'entertain' the curse until you arrived. Itadori decided that he would stay and take care of the curse by letting out Sukuna.

Apparently while they were in there together, Sukuna used a reverse technique and healed some of (Y/n)'s vision. There was a problem with Itadori coming back and Sukuna decided to take advantage of it. Sukuna took out Itadori's heart and when Itadori returned, he died." Fushiguro started to explanation of the mission to his teacher.

"So she's upset because she lost her husband?" Gojo was perplexed, the state she was in seemed very severe for only having lost her husband, he would come back eventually. He didn't see what the big deal was.

"I think that the sight she was given was taken away again when Sukuna died."
That might do it.
"You think?"
"She threw a rock at me and she missed."
"Maybe she's not good at throwing things."
"She missed by more than ten feet."

Gojo frowned and started walking over to the woman that was curled up into a ball with a shaking body. He placed a hand on her back. She tried to shake his hand off while yelling for him to go away.

"Why do you keep doing this to me? What is wrong with me? What did I do?" She scratchy voice shook as she whispered. He gently grabbed her wrists and held her steady.

"(Y/n), it's okay. You need to calm down."
"No! No! I don't- why don't you... why can't you just leave me alone?"

The woman's hands grabbed at his, her nails digging in to the infinity between him and her.

"Get off. Get off! Just stop. Please make it stop." She spoke softly and desperately as her knees gave out and she fell right back to the ground.

The woman went limp in his arms, her body gave up her fight before her mind did. He watched her eyes slowly close as she fell into a sleep induced by her own manic state.

The white haired man gently picked up the cursed woman.

"Let's go Megumi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 6.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
586K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
671K 23K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
871K 40.4K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one