Apricity✓|Editing

By fabulot

|COMPLETED| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexandrea Dwayne is a seventeen-year old girl who suffered abuse at the hands o... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Aesthetics!!!!!
Chapter TWENTY- THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY- NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY-ONE
Chapter FORTY- TWO
Chapter FORTY-THREE
Chapter FORTY- FOUR
Chapter FORTY- FIVE
Chapter FORTY- SIX
Chapter FORTY- SEVEN
Chapter FORTY- EIGHT
Chapter FIFTY
Chapter FIFTY- ONE
Chapter FIFTY- TWO
Chapter FIFTY THREE
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR
Chapter FIFTY FIVE
Chapter FIFTY- SIX
Chapter FIFTY- SEVEN
Chapter FIFTY- EIGHT
Chapter FIFTY- NINE
Chapter SIXTY
Chapter SIXTY- ONE
Chapter SIXTY- TWO
Chapter SIXTY- THREE
Chapter SIXTY-FOUR
Chapter SIXTY-FIVE
Chapter SIXTY- SIX
Chapter SIXTY-SEVEN
Chapter SIXTY-EIGHT
Chapter SIXTY-NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY-ONE
Chapter SEVENTY-TWO
Chapter SEVENTY-THREE
Chapter SEVENTY-FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY-FIVE
Chapter SEVENTY-SIX
Chapter SEVENTY-SEVEN
Chapter SEVENTY-EIGHT
Chapter SEVENTY-NINE
Chapter EIGHTY
Chapter EIGHTY-ONE
Chapter EIGHTY-TWO
Chapter EIGHTY- THREE
Chapter EIGHTY-FOUR
(Extra Chapter)- I
(Extra Chapter)- II

Chapter FORTY-NINE

132 39 23
By fabulot

Alexandrea's P.O.V

I stood there, breathing heavily with Eli's hard gaze on me. He gave me one last hard glare before storming out of my house, slamming the door behind him.

"Cheating bitch" Stephanie spat before running after Eli. I let out a whimper, feeling my insides twist in disgust at myself and everything. What have I done?

"You shouldn't have done that" I heard Nick say from behind me, making me swirl around to meet his gaze. As usual, he wasn't giving off any facial expression.

I felt guilty for using him. "I'm sorry" I apologized, staring at my feet. I started feeling light headed, making me stagger backwards a bit. Nick didn't take his gaze off me.

"Sorry won't do anything" he muttered. I placed my hand in my temple massaging it.

"I didn't mean to. I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry" I said, lowering my head. He didn't say anything but I could feel his gaze on me. I turned around and started walking up the stairs. My world started to spin and I felt a sharp pain on my head.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Nick ask but his voice sounded distant. I squeezed my eyes shut and held on to the railing of the staircase. "Alex" I heard Nick's voice say again.

I felt weak and overwhelmed with all that is happening. Before I could balance myself, I was falling backwards, my vision turning black completely.

Elijah's P.O.V

I am mad. Scratch that, I'm furious. She kissed Nick right in front of me. In front of me! How dare she?! I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. I came her to fix things but instead, I made it worse. Dammit!

"Baby, wait!" I heard Steph call and I stopped placing my hand in my waist. She appeared beside me, breathing heavily. She cupped my cheek and i glared at her. "She doesn't deserve you, Eli. That bitch--" she started but I cut her off.

"Don't call her that" I said, my voice platonic. Steph scoffed in disbelief at my action and raised an eyebrow at me.

"You're supporting her after she kissed Nick in front of you? Are you blind? Hasn't that confirmed that she has been cheating all this while, huh?!" She yelled at me. I clenched my fist at the mention of Nick.

"Doesn't mean you should call her a bitch" I muttered and Stephanie looked at me. She stared at me silently for a while.

"Let's leave this place." She said and I sighed before nodding. She walked over to her car and I got into mine.

She started to drive and I allowed her to leave Alex's driveway first before I followed her. I looked at my side mirror and saw Nick outside Alex's house waving at me frantically. I clenched my jaw and looked away. He betrayed me.

I got on the highway, still following Stephanie's car. My phone started to vibrate and I glanced at it to see that it was Nick. He's probably calling to come up with a shitty explanation on what happened earlier. I ignored his calls and switched off my phone.

After some minutes of driving, we arrived at a mall. I groaned and rolled my eyes. So I was following her to a mall? Ugh! I parked my car and got down, waiting for Stephanie. "Hey, let's go!" She waved, getting down from her car as well.

I nodded and jogged over to her side. "I'm not in the mood for shopping,Steph" I said, looking at Stephanie. She pouted and batted her eyelashes at me.

"But I need new pair of shoes. It will only take a minute" she assured and I sighed.

"Fine. I'll wait outside" I said and stopped, waiting outside one of the shops.

"Okay!" She beamed and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before heading into the shop. I furrowed my eyebrows in thought. What is this Eli? What is this going on between you and Steph? Yet, you claim Alex was cheating? Get a hold of yourself, man. My conscience yelled at me.

I shook my head, getting rid of the thoughts. I saw Zoey and Eddy from a distance. He had his arms around her neck and she was eating a bar of chocolate. "Eddy!" I called and he looked up, meeting my gaze before grinning.

He jogged over to me with Zoey. "Hey man, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Hey Eli!" Zoey waved, smiling at me. I smiled back at her.

I looked at Eddy. "Just came here to get something" I said, feeling ashamed to tell Eddy all that has been going on.

"Oh, okay. How are you doing?" He asked, patting my arm.

"I'm breathing. You? You're obviously doing fine" I teased, glancing between him and Zoey. He punched my arm slightly.

"Shut up. How's Alex?" He wiggled his eyebrows and the smile dropped from my face.

"Good" I muttered. Zoey shifted from one feet to another uncomfortably.

"Doesn't sound convincing. Come over tonight?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and his phone vibrated. He brought it out of his pocket and swiped numerous times. Then his lips curved into a frown.

"What's wrong?" Zoey, asked from beside him. Eddy raised his head and met my gaze.

"It's Nick. Alex fainted and he needs our help to get her to the hospital!" He rushed out, wide eyed.

"What?" I blurted, unable to process what he's saying.

Eddy rolled his eyes and jogged away from me, Zoey following him. Minutes later, he pulled up in his car and rolled down the glass. "What are you waiting for? Get in!" He yelled at me. I glanced at the shoe shop Steph was in before rushing towards Eddy's car and getting in the backseat. He does out of the mall, immediately.

"Did he tell you what happened to her?" Zoey asked Eddy, fiddling with her fingers nervously.

"No, he didn't." He answered, his gaze fully focused on the road. Using his second hand, he laced his fingers with Zoey's, running his thumb along her palm. "She'll be fine" he comforted her.

My heart thumped fast in my chest. Is this all my fault? Did she faint because of me? What if she did? I hope she's okay... she'll be fine. Guilt filled my chest as Eddy drove on.

I watched Zoey type on her phone before placing it on her ear. "Who is that?" Eddy asked, softly squeezing her hand in comfort.

"Bex" she answered swiftly, removing the phone from her ear. She types again and places it on her ear. "She's not picking up" she frowned.

"Try calling her again" Eddy said as Zoey typed before placing it on her ear.

Zoey darted her gaze at Eddy, nodding. Then she spoke the phone. "Hello?"

I couldn't hear what Bex was saying form the other side but it made Zoey scoff. "Everything okay?" Eddy whispered. Zoey didn't answer him as she listened on to whatever Bex was saying through the phone.

"I can't believe you right now. Anyways, Alex fainted. We're rushing over to pick her up now. I never expected this kind of attitude from you, Bex. Anyone else but you" Zoey spat bitterly before hanging up and putting her phone on her lap.

"Babe? Everything fine?" Eddy asked again, darting his eyes between her and the road. Zoey folded her arms over her chest.

"This is my fault. If anything happens to Alex, I'll never be able to forgive myself" she said, her voice turning out shaky.

"Don't say that. Alex will be fine." Eddy assured her, wiping off her tears and holding her hand. Zoey sniffed, nodding.

"Eddy, how did this happen? How come you didn't know?" Zoey asked, slightly turning her body to the back.

I looked down and cracks my knuckles. "We had a little quarrel" I muttered.

"So you left her?" Zoey asked, her gaze burning my skin.

"No, I didn't leave her. I just..." I trailed off, unable to find what to say. Zoey scoffed.

"Do have any idea what she's going through?! No, you don't! Did you hurt her? Did you make her cry or raise your hand at her?" Zoey snapped at me. I clenched my jaw in anger.

"Zoey, calm down. Eli would never raise his hand at her. He would never do that" Eddy piped in, looking at m from the rear view mirror.

"I didn't raise my hand at her" I said, trying to keep my calm. Zoey eyed me in suspicion.

"But you hurt her, didn't you? You made her cry, am I right?" She asked and I didn't answer. I bowed my head, slightly in shame.

"We're here" Eddy said and I looked up to see Alex's house. Eddy parked in front of it so it would be easy to leave after lifting her into the car. Zoey and Eddy got down, leaving me in the car. Taking a deep breath, I opened the car door and stepped out of the car as well.

"This conversation is not over" Zoey said, appearing beside me before jogging after Eddy into Alex's house.

I followed them and entered the house. I saw Nick coming down the stairs with Alex in his arms, bridal style. I clenched my fist beside me and huffed. "I'll carry her" I blurted, walking up to Nick.

"I'm not playing games with you, Eli" Nick glared at me. He walked past me, outside the door with Alex in his arm. I scoffed and watched as Zoey opened the back door of the car. Then Eddy helped him adjust Alex's unconscious form.

Nick got in the backseat, placing Alex's head on his lap. What?! I raised an eyebrow before rushing over to the car. "I'll sit at the back with Alex, you should sit at the front" I said, clenching my jaw.

"Fine" Nick muttered, standing up and going to the front seat. I sat at the back, placing Alex's head on my lap while her legs were on Zoey's lap. Zoey took Alex's hand, worriedly holding onto it. Eddy started to drive.

I moved some strands of hair from her face and realized how pale her face is. Her lips are chapped and her eyes are a bit swollen. "I'm sorry" I heard Zoey mutter as she pressed her and Alex's laced fingers to her cheek.

I took her second hand and laced it with mine, feeling the warmth of it. "I'm sorry too" I mumbled to her as if she could hear. I inhaled slowly and looked outside the window.

"How did she faint? What happened?" I heard Zoey ask. I sneaked a glance at Nick and saw him run his hands through his hair, shutting his eyes.

"I asked her this morning if she was fine. She said yes even though she obviously isn't" Nick muttered. "Why won't she just listen to me?! Damn it, she should have slept when I told her to!" He added, talking to himself quietly.

"You don't need to be so bothered. I'm her boyfriend and that's my job" I spat before I could process it. Nick didn't look at me but Eddy glanced at me through the mirror.

"What's wrong with you man? We are friends so we all have the right to worry about her" Eddy said, raising his eyebrows at me.

"I was--" I stated but was cut off by Alex, moving her head slightly. I widened my eyes and cupped her face. "Alex?" I called and she groaned in response. Her eyes are still closed.

"Oh my God! Alex!" Zoey beamed. "Are you okay? What happened?" She asked.

"Zoey. Stop that" I heard Nick say, his gaze focused outside the window. "Stop the questions" he said.

"Sorry" Zoey pouted. Alex's head fell to the side, signalling that she had fallen back into unconsciousness.

Eddy arrived at the hospital and in a swift motion, Nick got down from the car. He jogged into the hospital disappearing into the doors. Eddy got down from the car as well as Zoey then rushed to my side to open the door. Eddy helped me lift her up while I got down.

I looked in front of me and saw some nurses rushing over with a bed,Nick behind them. Eddy placed her on it as soon as they reached out side and locked his car. We all followed the nurses as they wheeled her into the hospital.

As she was being wheeled along the hallway, a doctor joined the nurses. He had a fully bearded face and black hair. The nurses communicated with each other but I couldn't make sense of what they were saying. They wheeled her into a room. "You should wait here." One if the nurses said before rushing into the room Alex was wheeled into.

"Fuck!" Nick punched the wall, startling all of us. Zoey rushed over to him, taking his wrist in her hand.

"Don't hurt yourself, idiot" she hissed, examining his hand.  He snatches his hand away from her and walked down the hallway.

I watched as Eddy pulled Zoey into a hug. I clenched my fist as I followed Nick. He branched a corner and I did the same. "Nick!" I called but he completely ignored me, walking on.

I huffed and walked faster after him. He angrily pushed open a door and I jogged after him. The door led to the back of the hospital. It is an open space and I could see the dumpster by the side of the wall, next to the door. Nick is standing some feets away, his back faced to me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I heard him say quietly. I scoffed, feeling my anger rise.

"Me?! What is wrong with you?!" I shot back. He ran his hands through his hair and slowly turned to face me.

"I'm confused. What's going on? Steph? Really? Explain to me because I don't understand." He said and I let out a breath.

"My dad set Stephanie and I up. We are getting engaged soon, according to her parents and mine..." I explained. It feels good to let it all out. I feel like a certain weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

"What?! Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows, looking bewildered.

"Yes. My dad and her dad stroke a business deal. They decided to use their own children." I chuckled bitterly.

"Your dad has become even worse over the years." Nick snorted. "Did you tell Alex?" He asked and I didn't answer. "You didn't" he nodded, huffing.

"I didn't want her to bother or get worried." I defended. Nick let out an humorless laugh.

"Get worried? Isn't it worse now? Huh?! I swear, Eli, if anything happens to her--" He yelled at me but I cut him off, clenching my fists at my sides.

"Don't act like you care when you are obviously sleeping with her behind my back. Stephanie told me everything." I blurted. Nick paused, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Told you everything?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. And you slept over at her place last night right? Which confirmed my suspicions." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"She slept on the couch with her mom. And she didn't even sleep at all, she was making sure her mom slept. And while she was doing that, you were with Steph?!" He shot back at me, making me stagger backwards, deflated. She didn't sleep with Nick? Shit. I messed up. What have I done?

"So you guys were never..." I trailed off. Nick shook his head at me in disappointment. "Shit! I was drunk. I wasn't thinking straight" I said. What was I thinking when I believed every word Steph said? She was probably just using me to get her revenge on Alex. Shit. I messed up real bad.

Nick shrugged and I noticed some blood dropping from his knuckles. Before I could talk, Zoey walked in through the door. "Guys, the doctor needs to see us" she said, her voice filled with worry. "And I have a very bad feeling about this"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like. Follow for update notifications. Enjoy!

12/02/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 13.8K 70
She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good little girl all her life. Never said the word...
273K 15.8K 40
Ema, 18 year old senior at West Brooks Highschool. Living in a society and going to a school, where she's constantly being criticized and bullied bas...
316 64 27
Wynter is a nineteen-year-old girl whose life is anything but normal. Her father is a famous politician and her mother was kidnapped when she was you...
492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...