The Nyctophilia

By EsmeraldaSMM

"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as... More

Intoduction
ilvermorny
The Order
Family
Red
Slytherin
Yule Ball
Hangover
Heart break
Liar
Sing
Love?
Sides
Father
Last Dance
Letting go
Revenge 
Azkaban
Torture
Freedom
Problem
Welcome back
Pain
Ivan
Trouble
Just fun
Loving him
Dead
Training
Fight
BATTLE PT. 1
BATTLE PT. 2
BATTLE PT. 3
Authors Notes
Darkness
Smoke
Strike
Poison
Shield
Emotions
Three broomstick
Ministry Manor
Family Gathering
Weasley shack
Hand and band
Other Half
Widow
Living dead
Regulas Black
 Reviving
Remember me
Authors Note

infinity

681 21 21
By EsmeraldaSMM

Seventeen Years later

It's been a long time, now all my babies are grown up. Tomas, my oldest son. He was sorted into Slytherin, he's very much like Oliver in lots of ways. The only person he has a soft spot for is Lilith. He's very overprotective of her, they remind me so much of Draco and I when we where younger. Mason, he's my second oldest. He's absolute perfect and would be the first Riddle to be a Gryffindor. He made not only myself proud but Oliver, he showed everyone that the Riddle blood isn't dirt with evilness like everyone once thought. He's so close with everyone but mainly with Roy. Lilith, very much like Pansy but has a soft spot for family. She's a Slytherin like Tomas. Her and Scarlet bump heads often but they always try to keep it civil. Roy my darling boy, my first Weasley boy. He's much like Fred, his laugh. His smile, his personality, but the way he cares is what warms my heart. It makes me feel like I've never lost Freddie. He's very overprotective of Scarlet, he's still learning that scarlet isn't only his sister but so is Lilith. It's usually always Lilith and Tomas fighting with Scarlet and Roy then it's Mason that makes them civil with each other. He's a Gryffindor just like his father. Scarlet my little girl. My Weasley girl. She's beautiful from the inside and outside. She's pure and amazingly talented at magic, she's gifted. Freddie would be proud of his little girl, she's a Gryffindor. The triplets are seventeen while the twins are sixteen.

Draco, his son Scorpius is the best of cousins with Tomas. There a perfect duo, both Slytherins. Draco lives with Alondra and comes by to visit, I can't even imagine how long it's been. Draco and Alondra are godparents to Tomas. I'm the godmother to Scorpius and the godfather is Oliver.

Blaise and Luna have two twin boys. The two boys where turns, unfortunately for Luna but Blaise has never been more excited. He and Luna named the first boy Lorcan Blaise Zabini then is Lysander Blaise second Zabini. I couldn't help but laugh at the middle names, he really got his Blaise jr and Blaise the second. He never got his Blaisa so he's godfather to Lilith and Pansy godmother to Her as well. I'm the godmother to Lorcan and Draco the godfather. To Lysander his godparents are Theo and Hermione. Both boys are Ravenclaws.

Pansy and Theo had a daughter named Gabriel Parkinson Knott. She's extremely close to Lilith both being Slytherins they spend a lot of time together. Pansy and Theo are the ones who always try to host get togethers for the family. I'm Gabriels godmother while Blaise is her godfather. Draco had a lot to say about it but then smiled it off. He was only joking.

Susan and George had two kids. The first was a boy George named Fred The second Weasley. I loved him with all my heart. He's the closets with Mason which is rare but beautiful at the same time. Then is Gia she's best friends with Scarlet. Both of George's kids are Gryffindor's, I'm starting to think the entire Weasley family might have a house of there own pretty soon. George and Susan are godparents to Roy. While I'm the godparent to Fred and so is Oliver. The Godfather to Gia is Ron and Ginny.

Ron and Hermione had two kids one girl named Rose Weasley then a boy named Hugo Weasley. Hugo is the closest with Roy and so is Rose but she's always with Scarlet. There Gryffindor's as well. Harry is the godfather to Rose and the Godmother is Ginny. I'm the godmother to Hugo and the godfather is George. Ron is the godfather to Scarlet and the godmother is Ginny.

Harry and Ginny had three kids, turns out Ginny was pregnant when Luna was as well but didn't know. He first was a boy named James Sirius Potter who is close to Roy. Then is Remus Evans Potter who is closer to Scarlet. Lastly is there daughter Lily Luna Potter who's a year younger Han scarlet and Roy but is still extremely close them. I'm the godmother to James and the godfather is Ron. The godmother to Remus is Hermione and then the godfather is George. To Lily Luna is the godmother and Neville is The Godfather. Everyone expect for Remus was sorted into Gryffindor, he's a Slytherin but gets along quite well with Scorpius and Tomas.

Regulus still lives with us, he trains and teaches new tricks to the kids. His closets is his godson Mason, they have a bond like no other. Regulus tells me often it's like having Sirius back when they where younger. I can't help but smile when I see them together. Mason doesn't have a godmother but he has another godfather. Ivan.

Ivan met a girl named Tori who is actually very much polite and beautiful. They had one daughter, she was pregnant when I was pregnant to the twins. I'm the godmother to there daughter, Elizabeth Syden Ambrose. While the godfather is one of tori's brothers. She's close with Scarlet, they both moved near us so there only two hours away. Elizabeth was sorted into Hufflepuff.

Teddy is already out of school but he was a Gryffindor just like Remus. Remus and I developed a father and daughter bond while Sirius visited lots of places around the world. All my kids call Remus grandpa Moony and Sirius padfoot. Sirius never took us offensive but thought it was proper because he wasn't around like Remus was. Tonks and Remus visit quite often, I'm the godmother to Teddy and Harry is The Godfather.

Everyone had made there life's and continued there ways. Severus has very much softened up, especially because of Scarlet. He said she reminded him of Lily. He's the closets with her but loves all the children very much. Even when at Hogwarts he spoils them by calling them to his office and just lets them do whatever they want as he watches or reads.

Oliver, I can't even describe how much he's changed. He's become a totally different person that all the pain made it worth it. He kept his promise. He spoils all the kids but his main ones are the girls. He's very very close to Lilith but has a special bond with Scarlet no one could replace. He's very much overprotective of his kids but mainly the girls. He always tells the boys how they have to protect them no matter what especially from boys. I laugh each time while the girls roll there eyes.

"He love" I was pulled from my thoughts turning to Oliver

"Hello babe" I said as he kissed my cheek

"The kids outside?" He asked as I nodded

"We've got to get Roy a new broomstick he broke it the other day while playing quidditch at George's house with Fred" Oliver said smiling at Roy through the window

"The boy is always going to love quidditch" I said giggling

"Of course he will he's a beater like his father, Fred would be proud of him love. Our kids are our darlings" Oliver said wrapping his arms around me

I smiled remembering Fred

FLASHBACK

I walked through the woods carefully as Oliver held Roy and George held Scarlet. I nodded to them telling them this was the spot, Oliver handed me Roy as George stood next to me. George began to ball once he saw Fred.

"Georgie! How have y-" Fred stopped crying to see my belly was gone

Now I was holding our babies, Fred's eyes watered as his blue sliver form walked towards me.

"I figured y-you deserved to m-meet them" I cried as Fred walked to me

"Oh my darling boy...h-how beautiful they are" Fred cried smiling

"I love you Freddie...thank you" I cried

"I'll be able to touch them one day love...same goes for you two" Fred said sniffing

"I miss you Freddie, you git" George said laughing as he sniffed

"Yeah will keep missing me because I'm not coming back..I'm going to wait here until we met again. Just remember me...my little darlings" Fred said as he looked at the babies.

END OF FLASHBACK

I turned to see Scarlet running inside as Roy chased after her with Tomas. I laughed slowly as Oliver and I looked at them.

"Give me back our bloody snitch!" Roy said annoyed as he stood on one side of the sofa and Scarlet in the other

"No way! This is mine now. You boys lost the bet" Scarlet said giggling

"Give ir back!" Tomas said trying to trap her

Tomas and Roy looked at each other smirking, they stood up straight as Scarlets smile dropped.

"Nuh uh, Flower come down your brothers are trapping you little sister" I yelled up stairs as Oliver chuckled

You'd think Lilith didn't care but she was the only one who could mess with Scarlet, if anyone else did there'd be hell to pay. I heard running feet down the steps as Roy and Tomas stepped back.

"Touch her and you dead!" Lilith pointed her finger at them

"Here" Scarlet said giving the snitch to Lilith

Lilith smirked as the boy groaned in frustration, I snorted a laugh as the boys turned to me crossing there arms.

"Mum! Why'd you call her, now we won't be able to get it back!" Roy said annoyed

"Oh my darling boys!" I said walking to them as I hugged them

I kissed them as the tried to move there faces away from my kisses. I pulled back and scoffed as Lilith and Scarlet oo'd at them.

"Really" I said in a strong tone

"We d-didn't- uh-" they both began to panic

"Mum watch-" before scarlet could finish Oliver came from behind lifting me up

He ran outside with me in his arms and put me into the grass tickling me as I laughed loudly and uncontrollably. All the kids laughed as they watched.

"Help" I cried laughing

Lilith went straight onto Oliver back as Oliver stood up to Lilith trying to tackle him down. Scarlet jumped into him pulling him down as he laughed until Roy grabbed Scarlet and Tomas grabbed Lilith. All the guys tickling and play fighting with the girls.

"MASON!" I was surprised to hear me and the girls call out for Mason

Mason came down the stairs outside running and stopped as he laughed. Then he talked Oliver down as I got up play fighting with Oliver, Mason went to help the girls and now it was all the kids versus each other.

Olive pinned me down as I laughed smiling. He stopped and looked at me with the look he gave me ever sense I forgave him. He smiled at me then pecked my lips.

"Each day in with you, every second I just fall more in love with you over and over again darling...I will always love you" Oliver said kissing my lips as I cupped his cheeks

"EWWW!" All the kids said in disgust fake gaging

I rolled my eyes getting up as I tackled Tomas, Mason and Roy immediately went for me tickling me as Lilith jumped into Roy's back and Scarlet onto Masons. Oliver joined in and helped the girls as I sat down watching them, Mason sneaked off and sat next to me.

"I'm glad you finally got your happy ending Mum...Uncle Severus told me about your story Mum. Don't worry he only told me...you finally got your happy ending Mum...I'm just glad you didn't give up on us" Mason said turning to me

"I couldn't my love, I love you all more than anything. You all became my reason, your just like your uncle Mason love...just as much as a savior as him" I said kissing his forehead

He smiled as we joined them again.

My happy little family.

—-

Years passed as I laid on my bed, feeling weak. My Oliver was gone, so was everyone else. Except for our kids, they where all waiting. It was my turn.

It went black then turned white slowly, it was all blank white. Then I faced a beautiful white manor with pink, white, and yellow roses in the garden. A small maze of green bushes behind me. I stood at two large doors with gold handles as there was a fountain behind me as well.

"I've waited for you, for so long love...you remembered me"

I heard as my heart fluttered and broke with exhaustion. I turned around slowly to now be facing his ginger hair, his brown freckles, his soft thin lips, his sharp jawline. I looked like my young self again.

"Freddie" I cried

"Hello love" he smirked as I ran into his arms

He lifted me up as I felt his warmth again. His lips pressed into mine as he held me tightly.

"I love you to the moon" Fred mumbled onto my lips

"And beyond" I smiled

"And now it's for eternity love" Fred said

I held his hand as we walked into the doors.
Being greeted by our friends
By our family
Lucius, Mason, Draco, Pansy, Ron, George,
Molly, Arthur, Narcissa. They where all here
Then Olive turned smiling at me
I lost him two years ago
I had my entire family back

It was mine now.

My happy ending came true.

And now It's for

Infinity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 3.1K 27
❝ 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝, 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬...
43.4K 898 67
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
12K 611 29
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁱ'ᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁱ'ᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ...
2.5K 47 14
Imagine finding out that your father is a serial killer and that you've been in the wrong world since you were born. Living a muggle-life while havin...