Master

By Asiansmessedmeup

So first off, @minny_29 (?), gave me another idea when I was figuring out what book to write next and I didn'... More

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Kiss?
Punishment
Behavior
Painful Heat
Morning After
Outside
Friend or Foe?
No More Fight
Submission
Alone
Russia
Auction
Almost Square One
Ruined
New Rights
Day Out

Where am I!?

679 47 20
By Asiansmessedmeup

~Type's POV~

Where the FUCK am I!?

I was just walking home from school and bam!!

I was knocked out!

I have a piece of fabric over my eyes, ropes around my hands and feet, and a gag in my mouth.

It smells in here....like fear...

Sweat...

Death...

It's making my skin crawl.

I heard something burst open and the blindfold was taken off my face.

I saw a few men and a few women surrounding me.

"How much do you think he'll be?"

"If he's a virgin then he's worth more."

"Who's gonna train him?"

"If I train him then I'll want to keep him. Look at him. He's gorgeous."

I glared at them.

What the fuck are they talking about!

"We'll just let boss pick. You know how he is about his club."

"Maybe he'll bring in good money!"

They all focused on me and I glared at them.

"This should be fun....let's see who breaks him first."

~Tharn's POV~

These people are fucking useless!!!

Can't take care of one damn person!?

A few of my workers in my most successful club asked me to come in and help them. Apparently one of the new workers is very aggressive and mouthy.

I'm too fucking busy for this bullshit.

Just as soon as my driver parked I saw a half naked man run towards me.

"I was promised a good time tonight! Your whores aren't submissive!"

I looked the man up and down.

"Listen here, that's why I was called in. I'll talk to you later. I'll have them send another one your way."

I walked away from him as I heard him shouting behind me. I walked into my club and went upstairs to the room they said he was in.

They looked very nervous as they stood outside the door.

"What's the fucking problem?"

"B-boss, we got a few new people a couple of days ago....this one... we've all tried to break him and make him submit but... he's not!"

"He fights back! He almost cut off my poor dick!"

"He even almost scarred my face!"

"He's destroyed parts of the rooms!"

"He didn't even flinch at bodyguards or Max! He won't submit!"

"He's terrifying!!!" They all yelled.

I glared at them and they immediately shut up.

"Open the door." They gave me the key and I unlocked the door. Just as soon as I opened it, I saw a vase being thrown at me. I moved aside and let the vase crash on the floor.

"Do you even know how much that vase cost?"

I looked over and saw a boy, seems to be barely over the age of 18 glaring at me while holding up a bucket full of ice.

He's honestly very cute. Large brown eyes, plump lips, sunkissed skin, fluffy hair, and a very nice ass and thick thighs. Too bad I can't keep you.

Let's get this over with. I need a nap.

"Throw it and I'll punish you severely." I took off my coat and threw it on the chair next to me before rolling up my sleeves.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

"Getting comfortable."

He glared but kept the bucket in his hands.

"I won't let anyone fuck me!! I'm not a fucking prostitute!!"

"Whatever, doesn't matter what you are...just matters if you make money. You make money, you get a nice room here, you get to pick clients, food, drink, comfort, and maybe if you get bought or rented, a sugar daddy or mommy. If you're good and have good behavior, I even let you out in groups to shop and eat out, with the money you have earned....with guards of course. I've had situations where clients see the workers here and try to take them."

His eyes flashed anger and he threw the bucket at me. I moved and watched as ice spilled over the floor.

"I'm a fucking person!!! Those are people you asshole!!"

Now I'm starting to get pissed off.

"Did you not listen to me? I said...don't. Throw. The. Bucket."

He tried to find his next item of choice before I removed my tie.

First dumb mistake...you turned your back on me.

Second dumb mistake...you made me repeat myself.

Third dumb mistake...you disobeyed me.

Once his arms reached out to grab something, I wrapped my tie around his hands and tightened it to restrict his hands. He flung out his legs so I threw him over my shoulder and tossed him onto the bed.

"Now you've pissed me off."

I removed my belt and restrained his legs as well. He started to looked panicked.

Now he can't do anything but squirm on the bed and stay there.

"You caused a bunch of problems for me. Now, if you cause another scene here...I will kill you...after I have taken what I might want from you before I kill you."

I could see him swallow his saliva.

"When your next client comes, obey and tell him to take off my tie and belt from you. I don't want it to be filthy."

Before I opened the door I heard him speak up.

"Let's make a deal..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Type's POV~

I'm so fucking dumb.

Why did I make a damn deal!!??

At least it's better than working there.....

~Earlier~

"What makes you think you can make a deal with me?"

While the man is fucking hot......he's an asshole.

"You don't even know what I'm going to say!"

"Then you have 5 minutes to tell me what you want and I'll see if it's worth my time and effort."

I bit my tongue to stop myself from making a remark.

"Just so we're clear...you are those bitches boss right?"

Those bitches put their hands on me! Then they blamed me for defending myself!

"I'm everyone's boss here."

He's standing at the foot of the bed now with his arms crossed staring straight dead into my eyes.

"Then... what if I...offer myself...to be just your's..."

I can't believe I just offered myself to this man!

He scoffed at me and laughed.

"If I want you I would just take you."

Narcissistic bastard!

"Well then I would have been touched by other people.....I would just be exclusively yours and no one else's!" I bargained.

He seemed to think about it for a while......

Come on! Just a little more....

"I don't have the time to train you...." He started talking to himself before I took a last stand of desperation.

"Please! I'll be the best person you have ever slept with! I'll train myself! I-i will let you do anything you want to me!"

He looked back at me and seemed to hopefully take it into consideration.

"Fine, I'll make the deal with you. This means you listen to me and only me. I'll give you a set of rules for you to follow. If you break them and piss me off to the point where I don't want you any more. I'll send you back here."

I nodded my head and gulped my last breath of freedom. I just gave myself to a man that runs this place..... who's name I don't even know...

His lips lifted into a smirk and pulled my ankle to drag my body down the bed. He slightly hovered over me and whispered right in my ear....

"Call me master kitten."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

After Us By j

Fanfiction

9.3K 488 22
Two years ago, Tharn's seemingly perfect life was ruined the morning he woke up to find Type gone. No explanation, no nothing and Tharn was left wond...
350K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
167K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
124K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...