And Then She Was Gone

נכתב על ידי CerrahQuack

A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control w... עוד

The Departure
Goodbye Alex
Heading West
Small Town Vibes
Coffee For Two
So Awkward
So What's The Game Plan?
Forward Down The Path!
Adapt and Overcome
Into The Wolves Den
Old Friends
Your Color Lacks Conviction
Tell Me More...
One Condition
On Our Terms
Happily Ever After
Sharing Spaces
The Guest Of Honor
Did He...?
Check Mate
A Challenge
Alpha Mathias
A Tense Exchange
Let Me Explain
Ground Rules
Candelit Dinner
Night Night
An Exercise
Cleanse Yourself
Hush
Time For A Lesson
The Mess Hall
A Change of Pace
Submit
A Fresh Start
Barbie Girl
Missing Pieces
Ying and Yang
A Compromise
The Beast
A Storms Coming
An Irregularity
Gentle Hands
Can We Go Already?
Home Sweet Home
More Chocolate Please
You're Beautiful
What Happened?
So Now You Need Me?
Baby Steps
Carried Off To Sea
Testing The Formula
What's the problem?
You Wont
Wounded Pride
A New Assignment
You Called Her?
A Fresh Start
Building The Foundation
Some Time Apart
Ill Be Waiting
A Long Day
Don't Make Me Change My Mind
Patience
It Takes Two To Tango
Gal Pals
Mathias: The Beginning
Pay Attention To Me
A Hard Lesson
Mine
It's all bullshit, right?
Little Wolf
The Alphas Kryptonite
Pick One
Hope
Disappointed Expectations
Routine Followup
She Took The Stairs
Thoroughly Spent
The Alphas Best Friend
Home
Time To Change
House Warming
A New Routine
A Surprise
Tease
A Blonde, A Brunette and a Red Head Walked Into a Bar...
We Meet Again
Eat Your Words
Mr. Sensitive
You're So Annoying
Girl Time
The Domino Effect
Fractured
The Betas Dilemma
New Developments
Measured Steps
I Got You
Whats Happening?
Alpha Mathias: July 1763- Trouble
Recovery
You Need To Wake Up
Running Theories
The Rumor Mill
The Mad Queen
Set In Motion
Phone Date
Package Received
Elena: July 1763
An Error Of Dissociation
A Slight Delay On Pay Day
Internal Struggle
A Heavy Burden
A Perfect Night
First Watch
You're Not Forgiven
Destiny
A Firsthand Account
Baby Sitting Detail
The Perfect Storm
It's Over
Recuperation
Battle Ready
Green With Envy
An Alternative Perspective
Growing Pains
Show Me
Boys are from Mars, Girls are from Venus
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Tangled Webs
Divided Interests
The Lazy Luna
Party Crasher
The Lunas Guard
The Missing Piece
Communication
Thank You
It Puts The Lotion On The Skin
The Love Of A Mate

The Past Meets The Present

553 37 4
נכתב על ידי CerrahQuack

The young woman stared at his back as he walked away, the intense gold eyes glowing in the dark beginning to radiate with anger. Many lifetimes had passed, many lives lost and wasted in the pursuit. The fractured souls in an elegant tango without physical touch, dancing around one another and missing their moment of connection whether due to timing or unfortunate circumstances.

This would not be another wasted lifetime, another near miss. It was so attainable that it could be grasped within delicate pale fingers clutching it tightly. The blue eyed man was being a fool, denying what he intrinsically knew to be true, all because it had not presented the way he wanted. Alex had known he was bound to the young woman as soon as he met her, but he could not open his eyes and see the cause for that binding.  Elizabeth was the one who had refused it in the beginning from her lack of knowledge in the life she was hidden from, but now he was so deeply embedded within her and consuming her, that it no longer mattered whether she chose to acknowledge it or not.

Like a parasite he infected her, ripping through her own being to firmly plant himself within the source of her vitality so that he himself may receive a reprieve. Endlessly pursuing the shattered essence of his own mate who darted from one to another across the years like a shooting star, lost in the darkness and in ultimate confusion. A perfect storm of spectral events led an alpha, a beta and a young woman into a tornado of events.

His own strength growing through the turmoil induced callous hands of the alpha so he could once again clutch on to his fated destiny, that elusive ping ponging being. It was unfortunate for the strong green eyed leader. It was unfortunate for him, that ethereal golden eyes of what once was a friend, had watched enviously his ascension through his many lives. Jealously watching him garner time and time again the love of his mate. 

It was his time to return back to that light. Jonah had too much luck and love, he would have to deal with the loss of it so that his friend and now foe, could bask in the sun after centuries of the cold darkness. Reclaiming what he had once lost at the cost of multiple others expense, forcing his past back into the present. The frequent failures and losses combined with intense despair and longing, were to come to an end for him.  What was one life time, compared to the many he had suffered through?

The delicate female form followed in accelerated pursuit, it was time. He knew it. She had called out to him, beckoning him to return to her. It was the first time she had made contact in the many years, she was ready to be awakened, and she would not slip between his fingers grasp due to another's unsophisticated senses. She would not spend another lifetime alone or loving wrongly another. He had to be smarter, he had to outwit his present challenge.

"Alex." Her deep tone called out to him as her frame reached him in haste. Tight fingers gripping at his shoulder and turning him around with ease. Large blue eyes wide in shock at how easily the tiny figure spun him to her will. "You will not walk away from me." Her words sharp and curt as soft hands grabbed at his sides, tracing long finger nails delicately onto his flesh.

"Liz, what do you not understand?" He said regrouping himself and his eyes hardening against hers. "I'm done. It's over." He said trying to push her away but finding himself unsuccessful as her delicate traces turned into a fierce hold.

"It's just begun." She said in a low tone closing the distance and hopping onto his tight frame, suspending her body with tightly wrapped legs around his hips as her arms wrapped about his neck.
"No, it's only just begun." She said easily affixing herself to him as he attempted to push her down and off.

She was so strong, and he was reserved not wanting to hurt her by utilizing other methods. His struggles against her beginning to falter as she planted a harsh kiss against his lips, returning her fingernails to his hair and clutching at it tightly. His pushes turning into pulls as his fingers began to once again grip at her in want, finding his resolve weakened against her physical being.

She once again prodded his mouth open, this time with a stronger more dominant tongue. Heavy breathing erupting between them as intense sensations overran both of their bodies.

"How do you manage to do this to me?" He groaned pulling away from the kiss to begin planting nips and kisses against the skin of her neck, causing a deep moan from the base of her throat to form as her eyes rolled back into her head with bliss.

"I love you Alex." Her deep sultry voice beckoning him to completely unwind, and he following to her call in suite by dropping down to his knees and laying her back down on the cold soil floor of the forest.

"Oh fuck, Liz. I love you." He said as he ripped open the hospital gown and began to descend his tongue and kisses down her chest, his hot breaths causing goosebumps to erupt all across her flesh. "You drive me insane." He harshly spoke against her as he began to nip roughly at her breast and his rough hands squeezed her even more tightly.

"Take off your pants. I need you." She said lowly her fingernails raking over his exposed back, as he rapidly responded to her request, seemingly not getting them off quick enough in anxious state.

He pulled out his member and quickly thrusted it in her welcoming wet walls, causing them both to moan against the first feel of each other. Despite Alex patiently waiting for her always to come back to him, he was most definitely not inexperienced, proven by how quickly he began to fluidly thrust in and out of her at a rapid pace. He had been waiting for this moment for years, and it was more than he could have ever expected. She felt like silk tightly wrapping around his dick, the way her body arched against his only further increased his own pleasure.

His muscles tense and rigid as he found himself engrossed in her essence, his ears pricking with each gasp and heavy moan that erupted from her lips. She was his. He knew it. She finally saw it, and loved it entirely as she clawed his back and her hips perfectly grinding back against each of his movements. They were in synch with one another and everything seemed to be perfectly natural.

He absolutely lost his mind when she halted him and found the strength to flip him on to his back, mounting him and riding him in fervor, as she rolled her body against his. She looked like a goddess, a sheer indescribable insurmountable power radiating off of her as she rose and fell on top of him, taking all of his length with great pleasure. Her gold eyes staring at him behind fluttering eyelashes on top of deep rosy cheeks.

His fingers gripping on her hips would leave prints in the morning as he was overrun with her prowess, his upper body rising to cradle hers as she continued to take what was hers from him. His lips searching for the spot on the empty side of her neck, searching for a place to put his mark. Her own head dipping down against his neck and roughly biting at it, causing him to flinch from the pain mixed with pleasure, his arms now tensing around her and forcing more carnal movements between the two.

As soon as he found his spot and his canines extended, she had found hers, her own canines extending as he remained fixated on her flesh.

"Say your mine." She whispered harshly into his ear.

"I'm yours." He said back roughly between heavy breaths, his teeth descending and sinking into her flesh at the exact same moment hers sank into his, both of them finding an immediate climax as they remained locked into each other's flesh. Their bodies trembling and clutching tightly against one another, holding on to the ecstasy of the experience for as long as possible.

After a few paused moments, they both unlatched from one another's flesh. The mark she laid on his flesh larger than the one he had placed on her own. Both of them licking the blood from the wounds they produced before pulling themselves away from one another to better see their work. After taking in the beauty of their own marks on one another, their eyes met.

Hers were now pitch black, and his were a wide deep blue with the pupils rapidly fluctuating, constricting and dilating as he stared at her in awe and a newfound knowing.

"You're back." She said in a low tone, gently caressing his firm jaw with a soft hand.

"I'm back. " He said back with a nod before dipping his head into her hand and closing his eyes from the comfort her touch produced.

"You went away for a little while, but now you can finally see... and now it's time to take back what was taken from us." She said lowly, slowly rising her body up to unattach from him. Eventually, rising to her feet with a hand extended. "Let's go home, and see about an undeserving Alpha." She said pulling him up. They were going to go back to Pennsylvania and take the other thing that was stolen from them, by a man who in their past lives had caused their own demise through a crescendo of events.

"Who?" His voice asked as his pants were fumbled back on before he continued in the direction of her lead.

"Your father. Both in the past and the present." She said lowly, pulling him along at an increased pace. They needed to leave quickly, they had to get off of this territory where not one but two Alphas laid in slumber. He was growing stronger by the minute,  but he couldn't risk losing what he had once again just found.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

21.3K 332 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
523K 16.8K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
2.9M 27.1K 13
⚠️MATURE READERS ONLY⚠️ DARK ROMANCE ⚠️ "What shall I do now that I have seized my prey?" He questions me, voice sonorous and husky whilst he inhales...
443 5 9
I sighed heavily as I scanned the forest. I had heard something or someone to be specific, wandering about. I decided I would leave once I affirmed t...