The Last Of Us Part II x OC...

By netheritehell

|COMPLETED| This is the sequel to The Last Of Us x OC! Male reader, if you haven't read that then read it bef... More

5 years later
Reunited
The Party
Patrol
Joel
Heading To Seattle
Seattle Day 1
Birthday Gift
Seattle Day 2
Day 2 pt. 2
I Wish Things Were Different
Seattle Day 3
The Truth
Day 3 pt. 2
The End Of Seattle
Ellie's Birthday
A Few Months Later
Once Again
Santa Barbara
Home
5 years later/the end
Update/Ideas

Day 1 part 2

2.8K 54 11
By netheritehell

LOGAN'S POV

I heard an explosion. I ran up to it and saw Ellie and Dina, but I didn't intervene, I followed them.

After following them they led me to a school, but I lost Ellie and Dina because of all the patrols everywhere.
I got on the roof so no one could see me, looking down through the windows on the ceiling.

I saw a guy holding a knife up to a girl, but I couldn't see her face. After he moved away, I saw Ellie, and Dina was across the room.

I started shooting threw the glass, but they shot the glass out from underneath me causing me to fall.

I fell on my back, making it hard to breathe.

"Logan!"

I was wheezing, my back in so much pain.

The guy, Jordan. Came up to me and started to strangle me. I was struggling to get him off but Ellie got free and stabbed him in the neck.

"Got you motherfucker."

I stayed on the ground, coughing, arching my back in pain.

"Logan! Are you okay?" Ellie kneeled next to me.
"No i am very much not okay." I started to get up.
"Guys, we gotta go!" Dina chimed in as we sat behind a table.
"Alright, fuck it." I got up and started shooting.

We cleared out all the WLF in the school, but more reinforcements kept coming so we had to get out of there.
From the roof of the school we jumped onto a balcony, leaving us in an abandoned apartment.

Once we were away from the patrols I sat down, trying to recollect my thoughts.

"Hey guys, so the guy, from the hotel. I'm assuming you saw, what I did. The guy said that they got held up at a TV station."

I pulled out my map.

"We gotta go downtown." i put the map away and started walking but Ellie turned me around and hugged me.
"You okay Ellie?" I was confused.
"Don't disappear on me"
"I'm sorry, it's just. When i heard the song-"
"I know."

She let go and Dina just gave me a look, as i turned around and kept walking towards the big buildings.

As we kept walking we smelled something strong.
It smelled like a corpse.

"Oh god whats that smell?" Dina put her hand on her nose.

We kept walking under a broken part of a bridge.

"It's Tommy's horse." I pointed to a corpse branded with J for Jackson.

Ellie checked the the bag, but Dina started to vomit.

"You okay?" I put my hand on her back.
"Yeah, it's just the smell."
Ellie walked up to Dina, worried.
"You good to keep going?"
"Yeah. Please."
I looked at Ellie because I didn't believe her but we had to keep going.

"Okay, Tommy could be nearby so let's go to the TV station." I started to walk away, Ellie staying behind with Dina, walking a few feet behind me.

We were walking though all the big buildings.
"This kinda reminds me of Boston, like when we went through the buildings, downtown."
I could hear Ellie's faint chuckle.
"Yeah, I was so scared of losing you."
"Yeah. What changed?" I meant it in a playful way.
"Well for a while i did lose you."
"But now i'm back and u gotta deal with me." I turned and smiled.
She smiled back.

We got close to a dome building with a big metal circle coming out of it, It was the TV station.

"I think we're close." I pointed to the building.
"Yeah, be careful."

We were about to walk through what looked to be an old checkpoint when a runner started walking to us but got blown up.

"Oh shit!" It scared us all.
"What was that?" Dina tried catching her breath.
"A trap."
"A trap?"
"Yeah you rig an explosive to a wire-"
"I know what a trap is" Dina got really defensive.
"Alright." I didn't instigate but I wanted to.
"Joel and Logan had a friend that once trapped a whole town."
"Bill. He was a total nutcase, handy with explosives though."

We kept walking, making sure where we step is safe.

"Hey look up there." Dina pointed to an open window.
"Think we can get through there?" Ellie looked at me.
"Yeah, just be careful."

Dina and Ellie walked up through some platforms that went up, but I just grappled onto ledges and climbed up.

"How does he do that?" I heard Dina asking Ellie.
"Pft, to hell if I know."

We got in, but we saw something horrifying.

All the WLF's had been lynched. But there was no Abby to be seen.

"Who the fuck did this?" Dina sounded like she could vomit.
"Definitely not Tommy." I added.
"How do you know?"
"Because, it's something I wouldn't do." Dina looked at me puzzled but then gave me a dirty look.

We kept searching, eventually finding the room Leah was in, but she had been shot with arrows.

"Guess the universe really wanted her dead huh?" Dina walked up to a radio.

"Ellie look." I showed Ellie a bunch of pictures of what I assumed were WLF, but then we saw pictures of people who were at the mansion.

Ellie grabbed the pictures, shaking when she saw Abby's photo.

I grabbed the photo from her.

"Easy girl. One down." I looked Ellie in the eyes.

Dina didn't like that I said that. I could tell by the looks she kept giving me. I don't know why she didn't like me.

"People needed at the TV station, repeat, people needed at the TV station."
When we heard that on their radio, we ran, but a handful of WLF had walked through the door.

"Alright, we take them out, quietly." I grabbed 3 empty plastic bottles and tape.

"Tape these onto the barrel of your pistol, itll silence it but only for a few shots. So make every shot count." They both nodded and did as I told.

After taking out the main 5, reinforcements came, causing us to run from them.
"Ellie, here!" Dina said as she saw a door and went inside.
We went in and pulled a vending machine in front of the door.
"Holy shit." We we're all panting, trying to catch our breath.
"Okay, let's try to get the fuck out of here." Ellie said as we started walking around, trying to find an exit. It brought us deeper down.

We ended up finding a tight crawl space, and as we crawled through we heard some people fighting an infected, but not just any infected, they called them Shamblers.

"What the fuck is a Shambler?" I said under my breath as we kept crawling.

When we made it to the other side of the crawl space we saw spores, putting our masks on we saw infected.

"Okay, fuck. We got to take these guys out, and i'm pretty sure there's a 'Shambler'." I said.
"Or we could just get around them." Dina protested my idea.
"And risk them hearing us no way."
"If we're quiet enoug-"
"Logan's right." Ellie agreed with me, but I kinda wish she hadn't. For Dina's sake.
"Of course he is."

We got up and started killing the infected. The shambler does this thing where he walks up to you and just emits acid everywhere, and when they die, they explode, leaving acid everywhere.

After killing them we kept looking for an exit, leaving us at an abandoned subway station.

We heard soldiers and clickers.

"Someone throw a bottle at the soldiers." I said while reloading.
"Why?" Dina always second guessed what I said.
"To get the clickers to fight them. Take each other out."

Ellie threw a bottle at the soldiers, leading the clickers to fight the soldiers, leaving them to take each other out. We walked around, climbing trains that were crashed onto each other, but one of them fell forward as we got on.

"Ellie your mask!" Dina saw that Ellie's mask had broke, but she didn't know Ellie is immune.
"Here we can share mine." Dina tried taking off her mask but I pushed it back on her face.
"DINA NO!"
Ellie took of her mask.
"ELLIE NOO!" Dina though Ellie would get infected.
"I'm not infected! I'm not coughing okay, do you see?"
Dina looked as if she would pass out so i carried her.
"Oh fuck, we gotta run, RUN!" Ellie shouted as a horde of infected came after us.

The infected almost caught us a few times but we managed to make it outside. It was raining.

"Babe i'm so tired." Dina said to Ellie as i put her down.
"What do you say we rest in that theatre"
There was a theater right in front of us.
"That sounds so fucking good."
We walked to the entrance.
I kicked the door, causing a shit ton of blue chairs to tumble over.
"Come on." I kept the door open for them and wedged a chair on the door handle, keeping it locked.

Dina sat down on a couch right next to the door.

It was quiet for a few seconds.

Ellie could only look at the ground but asked Dina what was wrong with her.
"What's wrong with me? Ellie, I just saw you breathe spores."
"I told you. I'm immune."
'She told her?' I thought.
"Immune? Ellie, come on."
"I was bitten a long time ago-"
"What are you talking about?"
"I was bitten a long time ago and nothing happened."
Dina looked at Ellie's arm, where her tattoo is.
"The chemical burn."
"Joel, Maria, Tommy, and Logan are the only ones who know...knew... and now you know. I can't get you infected if that's what you're worried about. I can't make you immune either."

Dina stayed silent.

"Can you say something please?" Ellie kicked Dinas foot softly.

"Ellie, I think i'm pregnant."

Ellie and I were shocked.

"Pregnant? Bullshit." It was the first time I spoke since we got in the theater.
"Pregnant?" Ellie was as confused.
"Don't worry it's not yours." Dina let out a guilty laugh.
"How long have you known?" Ellie grew impatient.
"I was late a couple weeks ago and-"
"A couple weeks? We could've- we could've still turned back."
"I didn't know and I- I didn't want to be a burden-"
"Well you're one now aren't you!"

The room filled with silence, but before they started again I began to walk away.
"Where you going?" Ellie turned to me.
"Gonna check if the place is secure. Here."
I gave them my canteen.
"Get some water in you, and rest."

I walked away, checking upstairs, finding a set of keys and a way to turn the lights on.

The keys opened the door to the auditorium.

"Wow, you'd love a place like this Joel." I thought to myself.

I got on the stage and behind the curtain, finding a guitar case.
"Oh shit." I opened it to find a guitar.

I went back and sat in one of the seats, tuning the guitar.

"If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself.." I sang to myself but heard footsteps walking towards me, but I didn't turn around.

"Everything I have found here,
I've not found by myself."

"How do you know that song?" I heard Ellie's voice behind me, it startled me a little.

"Oh shit, uhm. It was the song Joel taught me to play back in Boston."

ELLIE'S POV

I sat next to Logan.

"It was the first song he taught me." I said in a sad voice.

"Wow, guess he really liked the song." Logan started to rub his hands on the neck of the guitar.

"You should play it then." He handed me the guitar, so i started playing.

"If i ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself." That's all i could sing before I felt a knot in my throat, making me want to cry.

We were silent for a little but Logan asked me something.

"So, why doesn't Dina like me?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean she always second guesses me and gives me dirty looks."
"Oh, she's probably just, jealous."
"Jealous of what?"
I gave him a look.
"Jealous of you and me?" He guessed.
"Yeah."
"But why? You like her. I should be just some random guy."
"Well, she knows you and I have history but-"
"It's been years. Why would she care about that?"
"Well, she asked if I still loved you." My heart rate started picking up.
"What? No, no. You don't love me, you have Dina. I was gone, why would- no." Logan was fumbling his words.
"I've never stopped, Logan."
"What? Ellie..." He put his hands on his face.
I thought the worst.
"You dont love me back?" I asked.
"Yes, Ellie, of course I do but you're with Dina and she seems like a sweet girl. I don't want to get between that."
I stayed silent.
"When Dina asked you, what did you tell her?"
"I told her it's... complicated."
"Complicated.. that's all it's ever been." He let out a soft giggle.
I smiled.

LOGAN'S POV

Ellie leaned her head on my shoulder, making me smile.

"I missed you, so much."
"I missed you too, El."

That moment we had, it made me feel bad for Dina.

Not much after those words, she started to snore softly.

I looked at her to see she had fallen asleep. She always was a quick sleeper.
I couldn't help but smile. She was... i don't know. Just made me feel a certain way.

I started to fall asleep too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.6K 14
This is a continuation of my first The Last Of Us x Male Reader. So I would highly suggest that you read that one first. It is fine if you don't. I h...
78.5K 2.7K 35
~~In the river, your reflection Is a promise you couldn't keep~~ Enemies to Lovers TLOU (game) - does not follow the original plot Updates every Satu...
68.6K 1.5K 35
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 �...
42.9K 1.4K 15
After witnessing the death of your best friend Henry and his little brother, you're close to giving up and ending it all. Until Joel asks you to join...