The Hunter Games

By ContraCat

Meet Caroline and Desi. Two girls who have been friends since 8th grade. It's been past their high school day... More

{{One}}
{{Two}}
{{Three}}
{{Four}}
{{Five}}
{{six}}
{{Seven}}
{{Eight}}
{{Nine}}
{{Ten}}
{{Eleven}}
{{Twelve}}
{{Thirteen}}
{{Fourteen}}
{{Fifteen}}
{{Sixteen}}
{{Seventeen}}
{{Eighteen}}
{{Nineteen}}
{{Twenty}}
{{TwentyOne}}
{{TwentyTwo}}
{{TwentyThree}}
{{TwentyFour}}
{{TwentyFive}}
{{TwentySix}}
{{TwentySeven}}
{{TwentyEight}}
{{Thirty}}
{{ThirtyOne}}
{{ThirtyTwo}}
{{Thirty Three}}
{{Thirty Four}}
{{ThirtyFive}}

{{TwentyNine}}

86 3 1
By ContraCat

~Desi's POV~

After we decided that Caroline would be working for Metadick, I saw that Sam and Lucifer were still glaring at each other. This was really annoying because they were like two little kids, It was like any time they ever talked they were in a argument. I looked between the both of them and gestured at them. "You two come with me outside." I said while pointing to the door. They both got up and followed me outside just trailing behind me.

They stood in front of each other with their arms crossed, they wouldn't say a word. "Ok so what is the problem because you two are acting like big babies." I looked between the two of them, Sam looked at me with his mix of green brown and a tad bit of blue eyes and sighed.

He knew if he didn't say anything I would bring Caroline out here and make them talk. "He won't stop pestering me about the deal. I don't want to take the deal, well I don't know if I want to take it."

I looked at Lucifer and shook my head, "You can't keep bothering him about taking this deal. He will take it when the time comes."

"Well I have things I need to do, but I need my vessel to accomplish them in a more efficient manner."

"Well I don't want to do your dirty work!" Sam said aggressively, Lucifer began to step towards him but I stopped him in his tracks.

Don't.

He's being annoying and doesn't want to fulfill his duty.

I looked at Luci with my puppy dog eyes and he backed off. "Sam we already talked about this. Also you two need to stop constantly fighting, it's annoying because I'm the only one that will deal with you two." They both sighed and I gave them a stern hard look, because I was super serious.

"You two can go." I pointed back inside and we all single filed walked back.

"Alright so how are you going to go about working for Metatron?" Lucifer asked Caroline as she was sitting on Gabe's lap again.

"I don't know, just figured Gabe would beam me up there and I would have a talk with him."

I looked at her and raised one eyebrow. "So are you going to manipulate before you see him or once you get in there."

"I don't know, I haven't thought it completely through." I tried to hold back my laugh because I loved when Caroline had actual good ideas but had no idea how to follow through with them.

"I would go with you but I don't think the angels would be very pleased to see me up there." Gabe and Caroline nodded.

"Yeah it's not like you have done anything bad, but still" she giggled a little as well "lets just keep you away from there for now."

{{Carol's POV}}

"I was thinking we put this into action right now. I mean the sooner this happens the quicker it will be for us to get the information we need."

"I agree. You should go get ready and I'm sure Gabe will take you up there." Lucifer said to me. I nodded my head and got up from Gabriel's lap and quickly went to get changed.

"Alright, let's go Gabe." Gabe walked over to me and kissed my lips. When I opened my eyes I could tell I was in Heaven. Gabe started to lead me to where I needed to meet with one of the angels. How do I address one of the angels I didn't know?

"Um, hey. I'm Caroline Scott. I'm here to talk to Metatron." The angel I spoke to nodded their head. Quickly I was facing Metatron's holding cell.

"Ahh Miss Scott. How lovely to see you again" Metatron spoke to me. I decided to let the dark side take over slightly.

"Enough of this small talk Metatron. There's one reason why I'm here."

"Oh I see your soul split. Tell me, how is it with those Winchesters? And I see you're getting cozy with Gabriel"

"Enough Metatron!" I started to let my manipulation seep through. "I want to work for you. Be a second hand of sorts, like Gadreel was."

"Second hand huh? Like your sister is Lucifer? That could work. Get these angels to let me out and it will be done."

"It shall be done. I'll send you a message through angel radio. Don't play any tricks or I will hurt you."

I walked out and back to Gabriel.

~Sam's POV~

It was just Dean and I in the bunker trying to figure out why Metatron brought the girls here. My head was still itching on why Dean hit Caroline, what in his right mind thought that was ok. "Dean why did you do it?" I looked Dean sternly, I got angry thinking about the scene Desi and I walked into.

"I don't know Sam."

"What do you mean you don't know Dean! She said you shoved her against a wall and slapped her, what is your damn problem!" I could feel the pint up anger fueling.

"Sammy I don't know I was angry, I regret what I did everyday ok! Everyone hates me, and my hands are broken Sam I hate myself. I hate everything about my life right now ok!" I sighed and pushed the hair out of my face.

Ever since Desi and Caroline got here it seemed like Dean was spinning out of control. I'm the only family he has so I have to be decent to him, but after what he did I didn't want to be around him anymore. I don't care he punches me or threatens my life, I just wasn't sure if I could do this anymore.

Lucifer's deal was sounding more and more appeasing to me. He was right we would both have Desi, and Desi was right I'm sure she could get Lucifer to pull some strings for me. I don't want to be locked up in my own body, but I also don't like the idea of having joint custody over my body either. Whenever Desi gets back from her oasis with Lucifer I think I will talk to her about it.

I don't care how upset it may make Dean, anything is better than having to deal with him sulking everyday. Also his mark has been bothering him more and more lately, but no one really cared about getting it removed at this point. I skimmed through more books to see if I could find anything on what Metatron was up to.

{{Dean's POV}}

I was loosing everything. Caroline hardly glanced my way, Sam was starting to drift from me, Desi hated me but I don't blame her, and even Cas has ignored me.

When the girls first got here and we were getting along with them I thought everything would be okay but I guess I should have known better. A hunter's life was never easy, especially for us Winchesters. For God's sake I had Ben and Lisa for a time being but for their own good we wiped their memory of who I was. I had a fucking daughter that Sam had to kill because she would have killed me.

Suddenly Caroline and Gabriel were back in the bunker. Caroline smiled up at Gabe and told him bye for now. I wonder if she was now working for Metatron.

"You, come with me" The happiness that was on her face moments before was completely gone. This would be the first time she actually spoke to me. I followed her out into the woods but I didn't dare say anything. "Metatron allowed me to work with him due to my manipulation working on him. I'll be his second hand of sorts, kind of like that angel you got to possess Sam's body after the trials, Gadreel." What more could Metatron need? "While I'm working with him, I'll have him tell me how to get rid of the mark from your arm." Wait, what?

"Wait, why? After what I did to you, you still want to remove it?" Shouldn't she hate me?

"I don't hate you, I hate what you did. Besides, I made a promise to you almost a year ago now that I would get that fucking thing off of you and I'm keeping that promise. That night, I know the mark did most of it but that doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did Winchester. I'm just letting you know that the fucking mark will be gone soon." She turned around and headed back to the bunker to let everyone else know that our plan was in action whenever Lucifer, Desi, and Gabriel were back.

~Desi's POV~

Lucifer and I were back at my oasis just loving each other, being his second hand made us closer than ever. He held me close and looked at me with his icy blue eyes "I'm so proud of you." I smiled because I already knew how proud of me he was. I loved the way he looked at me, it was with so much passion.

"I'm glad I make you so proud, I'm glad we're so close."

"I am too." He gave me his sweet addicting kiss, they were so soft yet full of intense passion, it was pretty hard to restrain ourselves. Well he needed Sam, but that's a whole other story. We kept kissing until I could hear and little voice inside of my head to go back. I pulled away a little "hey we have to go back hun."

"actually we could just stay here." He mumbled into my neck, "I'm sorry," I whispered into his ear "We really have to go though, I can hear Caroline waiting." He groaned and looked at me a little annoyed, I knew he didn't want to leave but we were trying to settle this whole entire shenanigan with Metatron. He kissed me and we were back in the bunker ready to see what Caroline had to say, with Lucifer a little bothered. Sam was giving us both a look, and I knew he wanted to talk.

AN: Ah Caroline still wants the mark of Dean, shipments are getting closer. Shit is going down, and Caroline is now second hand to Metatron. How much more action can we add, the answer is a lot haha. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, comments are greatly appreciated and votes are too. ----> Onwards to next chapter.

~Desi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 15 8
This is a Destiel story. Dean have a big crush on Cas. He have had it for a while. He have given up on thinking Cas likes him back. He tries to get o...
16.4K 581 17
Dean and Castiel are juniors in high school. They're just friends until deeper feelings form. Destiel high school AU
40.4K 2.9K 77
Chuck Novak never had an easy time raising seven kids on his own, but at least they all liked the same type of toys. But one day, Chuck buys the wron...
4.1K 200 32
Dean Winchester. Shy, sweet kid next door kind of person. He was never the aggressive type. And Cas never knew why The boys had been the best of frie...