Rejection Kills

By JayJayAnimeLover2000

Rose was a normal wolf who had found her mate at a very young age, but he made it very clear he wanted nothin... More

Broken Bond
Unknown Feelings
Dominance
Karma
Answered Curiosity
His Brother
Real
Apology Accepted?
Announcement
Encouragement
To My Readers
Trip and Arrival
The Unknown Boy
The Break
The Change
What's Right
Damage
Writer Here!
Injured Again
First Meeting
Discovery
Harsh Reality
Interrogation
The Scared, The Broken
The Meeting
Uncertainty
Unwanted

Bad News

748 12 3
By JayJayAnimeLover2000

ALLEN P.O.V.

This is bad. Like really bad. This isn't how I thought I'd spend my weekend at all. Taking care of rogues isn't a problem, however, when they're already dead and there are multiple piles of stacked bodies, it's a little concerning, to say the least. When you look around to see that a good portion of the community has been ruined, and that includes houses that have been destroyed, that's more concerning. These houses sheltered families and now these families have to reside in the packhouse. In a not so secret way, these people are homeless. I have two choices to make. I either help Soren with the not so walking dead or go to Liam and help with the damage. I've never liked cleaning, so I guess I'll take my chances on a zombie wolf biting me. I walk over to Soren and a team of detectives gathering the bodies, some taking pictures, others observing. 

It's only when I'm closer do I see that these wolves are headless. What the hell? 

Now that's very concerning!

Squatting down next to Soren as he puts on gloves and inspects one body. The body has no head. Obviously. Large claw marks start from its underbelly down to its - Oh my goddess! This wolf had to be a male because the sight I'm witnessing is horrifying! 

"Holy shit! What a way to fucking go..." Soren sighs at my comment. How is he not affected by this?! 

"Now is not the time for your jokes..." I turn to look at him, "Are we not seeing the same thing or are you just ignoring this?? Look at this shit!" 

Soren observes the marks for a moment before pulling out measuring tape. "I'm being mature, Allen." 

"Soren this guy's dick is cut in half! Vertically! His balls are gone!" I look at the body once more and something rises within me. God, I hope my breakfast doesn't come back up. I know he was a rogue, but damn, this wolf got it bad. He's just a slaughtered body. On a closer inspection, most of his fur is gone and all you can see is what lies under the skin. Muscle. In other words, a feast for the ants and any other animal that can get in on this action. His tail has been ripped off, and a good portion of dried-up blood shows a lot was lost from the area. "This is some sick shit...I know they were the enemies but I can't imagine dying like this." I had already sensed it earlier. The smell was horrendous just being close to one, but having this sensitive nose made it worse. Imagine the smell of one dead body and then imagine multiple ones all in the same area. 

The thought of someone discovering my corpse and they wouldn't even be able to tell if it was me off first glance because I look like a chunk of butchered meat is making my breakfast rise faster. 

I cover my mouth and try to hold it back. "Allen." 

 His face remains calm, but his eyes tell me a different story. It's like he's trying to hold back, but deep down he's terrified. I've never seen Soren like this. His pupils are so small I think they're about to disappear. He's trying to keep it together. 

"If this is too much for you, I think you should help the twins and Liam," At that moment, I feel like I was being insensitive. Of course, Soren would be terrified. Anyone would be. It's not just me. This is something that's never been seen, at least, not in our pack. Damn, well now I feel bad. I don't want to seem like a scaredy-cat, but Soren goes back to work before I can object. That's the silent code for me to leave. Begrudgingly, I turn away from the sight of a bloody massacre and make my way to a familiar alpha. As I walk over, I see the twins talking with some members. They're by huge remnants of what used to be a line of houses. That's a lot for something or somethings to take down. I decide to head over to the twins first. 

"How's everything going?" Zach looks at me and his face is just as grim as I thought it would be. When I look at Cody, it's the same result. Cody is usually the happiest and cheerful out of both of them and the whole group. Now that light in his eyes appears to be missing, and there's nothing to smile about in this situation. 

"Well, a lot of people have gone homeless in the course of a single night. Luckily no one was injured, but the destruction goes on from here to the next few blocks." Zach walks ahead as the three of us peer around the corner to look down at even more destruction. No one is in the area since they've been taken to the packhouse. 

"Yeah. That's rough. We'll have to get to rebuilding all this soon since the packhouse is big for lots of people, but no one will want to live there long," I look towards Cody to see him texting on his phone. "What's going on C?" 

He looks up and rubs his neck, "Dad just texted. He just got wind of the situation and he's on the way," Aw man. If their dad is coming, then all of ours dads are coming. It's just a common fact since our dads are friends with each other. It's kind of like if one of us gets in trouble, all of them will be alerted.

"Great..." 

"We better get all the information we have ready before they get here. Come on Cody, let's measure the perimeter again," Zach heads back to the broken piles of houses, and Cody nods at me before following. Well, my only chance at having information ready is up to what Liam is doing. Behind me, I see Liam and a detective talking to a man. As I walk over, what I hear sounds very serious to me.

"I'm telling you! It was unlike anything I've ever seen! It was as big as my house!" The man wailed on and on about the horrors he saw last night, giving explicit details of the "monster" he saw. The detective was writing everything down, and Liam made sure to listen giving the man his full attention. 

"So the thing you described was something you've never seen before. Is there a chance that what you saw might not have been what you thought? All the details you've given doesn't bring anything to mind," I looked at the man's badge. Detective Miller. Don't know the guy personally, but I think I've heard about him. The problem is I just don't know where I've heard that name from. 

"I know what I saw! That was a wolf, no doubt!" 

Everyone remained silent, but our eyes widened in shock? A wolf? No way, that's impossible. A wolf couldn't have caused all this damage. It's physically impossible! 

"You mean to tell me, a wolf was the size of your house and damaged your house along with the neighborhood?" It was my turn to ask questions. I'm not denying that the man saw something, but it couldn't have been a wolf. The man looked me dead in the eyes, "I'm telling the truth. Ask anyone! They'll tell you the same. My wife and son were terrified when they saw it. We thought for sure it was gonna kill us!" 

Liam nodded at Detective Liam before he spoke, "Alright. We'll be sure to ask around. In the meantime, you're under a lot of stress, so be with your family. We'll take care of the matter," A signal was made and a guard escorted the man to the packhouse. Detective Miller put his notepad away and looked at us both, "Alpha. Beta. I'll be on my way to open up the case, so my crew can start an investigation." 

"Be on your way," When the detective left, it was just me and Liam. 

"Well, this is just getting crazier and crazier. A wolf that was big enough to destroy these homes and decapitate all those rogues. Sounds unreal," I crossed my arms as Liam ran a hand through his locks. "We'll have to verify this somehow." 

I pondered for a moment, "How the hell could something that big pass our security anyway? We should have been alerted last night, not the next morning," Liam looked to me, "Our guards were found dead last night," 

Jaw. Drop. 

"You're fucking kidding. Those were some of our best guards! What happened?!" 

"Just like our rogue friends. Decapitated. I had to inform their families early this morning," 

That would explain the solemn, depressing look on his face. Liam takes being alpha seriously, and right now, he probably thinks he's failed. To tell members of your pack, that you as their alpha, lost their loved ones when you swore to protect them, is horrible. It's not Liam's fault and I know that no one would blame him, but still. I hate to see that's what he's thinking just from the look on his face. God, I can't even imagine how difficult it is to tell families that their loved ones are never coming back. Telling the news is no easier than receiving the news. This is all just fucked up. 

It's silent for a moment before I drop the bomb, "Our dads are on the way," 

"...Fuck," He takes a moment to look around and my eyes follow. This place that's in shambles and filled with the smell of blood in the air, is our home. Someone ruined it. The questions that need answers. Who? What? Why?

"What do you think it could have been?" 

"Whatever the hell it was, it wasn't good, and it's not good now," 

ROSALIA P.O.V.

It hurts. All I can feel is pain. Everywhere, all over my body. It's dark. I can't see anything, and yet it's also comforting. At least here I don't have to face the open world and I can have space to myself. I'm tired, and yet I can't go to sleep. My muscles ache to the point where I can't even move. Why am I in this state? Gently, my eyes begin to open, splitting the darkness in half and allowing light to shine through. The light doesn't last long as the sky begins to turn dull. I feel the ground beneath me, dirt reaching into my nails. It's only then I take a good look at my surroundings and see I'm surrounded by nothing but trees.

"Where...am I?" I begin to sit up but my body fights against me. It hurts! So many aches and pains travel through my body to the very core. I look down to see a shocking sight. I have marks all over my body along with several bruises. These aren't the everyday scratch marks you would get from a pissed-off cat, these are claws that were implanted into my arms and legs. These bruises are so bad that some turned blue. Oh, my goddess! What happened to me?!

A sharp pain causes my head to hurt. Images of blood and pain fill my vision. The sounds of ear-shattering screams make the headache hurt worse to the point where my head might split open. 

"Make it stop!" I scream. All I can do is curl into a ball and pray for the madness to end, but I only end up blacking out into the abyss of darkness. Only this time, it didn't bring me comfort.

"There she is! She's here! We found her!" 

____________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for being late! I know it was a long time before I posted, and I truly feel sorry if there were readers who were waiting. So enjoy these chapters in one day. I appreciate everyone for being patient! I didn't forget, please forgive me for my tardiness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 21.5K 39
I Jasper Ace reject you Ariel Carter, once those words slipped off his lips, Ariel's life changed forever. Ariel carter, a loner and a nobody, her ma...
24.7K 191 6
"I don't know who I am anymore," I whispered, staring into the distance sadly. I was fed up with feeling like this. I was like a lost puppy who could...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
12K 485 48
A young werewolf runs from her pack to free herself from the way she was being treated becoming a lone wolf or Omega but she meets a small but caring...