Save Him (Billdip)

Від SeaSnake6305

Dipper and Mabel Pines are 17 and living in Gravity Falls with their Great Uncles. Everything is fine and wel... Більше

Prologue
Chapter One: What's Going On?
Chapter Two: Making A Deal with the Devil
Chapter Three: Memories
Chapter Four: William Rehpic
Chapter Five: The Call
Chapter Six: A Day For Disaster
Chapter Seven: An Old Friend
Chapter Eight: Trust
Chapter Nine: Truth
A/N
Chapter Ten Part One: Butterflies
Chapter Ten Part Two: Butterflies
Chapter Eleven: The Fair
Chapter Twelve: Bill Cipher
Chapter Thirteen: Change
Chapter Fourteen: Visions
Chapter Fifteen: The End
Chapter Sixteen: Payback
Chapter Seventeen: Faith
Epilouge
~New Book~

Chapter Eighteen: Be Mine

542 17 9
Від SeaSnake6305

Bill's Pov

"You ready to go Pinetree?" I asked, he smiled and nodded excitedly. "Well your excited." I chuckled as I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck, "Of course I'm happy! I can't wait to see them again!" he exclaimed, I smiled at him; "Oh yeah......" I said as I remembered something. Dipper tilted his head and looked at me in a confused manner, "Before we go to the Mystery Shack, we have to tell the Henchmaniacs your okay........." "Don't they kno-" Dipper tried to say but I cut him off, "No they don't. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing, I just walked in with your body walked past them avoiding their questions and brought you to this room." I explained as he gave me this really look, I chuckled nervously and looked down in shame.

"You should've at least told them, everyone's probably been worried sick!" Pinetree exclaimed then sighed and continued "You're an idiot, you know that." Pinetree said as he lifted my head and made me look at him. I smiled nervously, he laughed and pecked my lips, "but your my idiot. Now let's go say hi to everyone!" Pinetree exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room. After a few minutes of walking and Pinetree getting turned around we finally made it to the throne room where all my other Henchmaniacs were. As we walked towards them, they all turned and looked at us in relief and fear. The other's walked while Pyronica rushed over to us and when she was within arm's length of Pinetree she jumped and tackled him into a hug. When they fell to the ground the rest had made it over to us.

"SAPLING! Pyronica shouted as she pulled Pinetree off the ground and into a hug, he smiled and returned her hug. Pyronica pulled away from Pinetree and held onto his shoulders "We were so worried about you right gu-..guy's what are you doing come say hi to Sapling." Pyronica said, but didnt get a response, Amorphous Shape, 8 Ball, Kryptos, Keyhole, Paci-Fire, Teeth, Hectorgon were all to busy staring at me in fear. "Guy's" Pinetree called out which seemed to snap them out of their gaze, they slowly looked over to him and all asked at the same time, "Is it safe to approach." Pinetree looked confused, "What do you mean?" he asked, and 8 Ball slowly made his way over to Pinetree while keeping his eye on me. "It's better if I show you." 8 Ball said as he pulled out his phone and went to his videos. He kept scrolling through his videos and he stopped at one with Keyhole holding a cup, he looked over at me nervously before hitting play.

~In the video~

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" 8 Ball and others chanted as Keyhole brought a cup to his lips and downed it. "Ahh" Keyhole exclaimed as he slammed his drink down, everyone cheered but stopped and turned to a door that slammed open. There at the door was Bill, but he looked off. Most people shrugged it off until Pyronica brought their attention to Dipper who laid limp in Bills arms. Pyronica, Amorphous Shape, Kryptos, Keyhole, Paci-Fire, Teeth, Hectorgon and 8 Ball who was holding the camera rushed over to Bill.

"Bill what happened to Sapling!" Keyhole exclaimed his voice was full of concern, Bill looked at him for a moment and then went back to staring straight ahead of him. "Bill, are you okay? What happened to Sapling?" Pyronica asked again in a more cautious tone, Bill looked at her and started mumbling things no one understood. They all looked at each other with confused expressions, but Kryptos wore a shocked expression as he stared at Dipper. "IS THAT BLOOD!?" he yelled as he reached his hand out to touch Dipper, but before he could touch him Bill's head snapped in his direction.

Bill's eyes were red, and his body was tinted in a red hue, "Don't" Bill started making Kryptos stop in his tracks. "TOUCH HIM!" Bill yelled and as he did his torso split in three and two pairs of arms came out of his new torso's. His body was now black with a red brick pattern. Everyone looked at Bill in fear, frozen still like statutes. He groaned in anger and stared at everyone, he mumbled something quietly but no one heard not even through the silence. "W-what" Teeth squeaked; Bill glared again. "I said-" Bill started in his normal voice reliving some tension, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!" He yelled making everyone tense up again and scattered. Once everyone was away, he started walking to the other side of the throne room, his body returned to normal and his eyes looked devoid of emotion.

~End of video~

".......WHY WOULD-" "Bill......." Dipper said cutting me off in a dangerously low tone. I froze as my "friends" snickered at my misfortune, I looked over at Pinetree and was shocked when he flicked me in the forehead. He gave me a glare and looked at me expectantly, "Well Cipher, do you have anything to say?" he asked. "But Pinetreeeeee," I said dragging out his name and continuing, "I wasn't myself; you know I lose it when it comes to you!" I explained hoping he wouldn't make me say it, he sighed and softened his glare. "I understand why you were like that, but that doesn't mean you can just go around and do what you want without apologizing." I smirked and gave him a smug look, "Well actually I can do what I want when I want so-" I stopped talking when he smiled at me. He just smiled; it wasn't a threating smile, but it was definitely a forced one. It was like he was asking me to finish my sentence.

I sighed and looked at my friends who were trying to stop themselves from laughing. ".........Pyronica, Amorphous Shape, 8 Ball, Kryptos, Keyhole, Paci-Fire, Teeth, Hectorgon........ I'm.........I'm sorry....... They began to snicker but once I glared at them they immediately stopped, I looked at Pinetree who was smiling proudly at me. "Good. Now we have to go to the Mystery Shack!" he exclaimed excitedly. "We'll be back and catch up later bye!" he said as he waved goodbye to others and grabbed my hand, they waved goodbye and I snapped my fingers. We were now in the forest of Gravity Falls; we were about 15 minutes away from the Mystery Shack. "Bill? why didn't you teleport us right outside of the Mystery Shack?" Pinetree asked obviously confused, I smiled "I want you to try teleporting to the Mystery Shack yourself." I explained and he looked shocked but excited.

"Really!?!? Are you sure I can do it I mean I've never done anything like this before and I'm-" "Pinetree-" I said interrupting him, he stopped talking and his face became flushed. "Sorry....." I smiled and let go of his hand. "It's fine, now I already know you're a natural at magic so this should come easy to you." I explained and he nodded his head, "What do I do?" he asked. "Okay first I want you to close your eyes." I explained and when he closed his eyes I continued. "Now, I want you to visualize where you're going. Visualize the smell, what it looks like, the small details that stand out and once you do-"

*SNAP*

".......SHIT! DIPPER!"

Dipper's Pov

After I snapped my fingers, I opened my eyes and looked around and I was in my room in the Mystery Shack. "BILL I DID IT!" I shouted and turned around, but he wasn't there. "....I guess I left him....hehe, he's probably really worried right now." I sighed contently and looked around the room again. I looked over to where Bill used to sleep and noticed that Mable's things were there, I walked over to the bed and smiled. "So she came back here, wait is that-" I reached down and grabbed my hat, "-my hat......" I smiled again and put the hat on my head, but when I put it on I heard the door begin to open. "One second Grunkle Stan I have.....to.....grab......." I turned around and was face to face with Mabel who was already tearing up.

"D-Dipper?" she asked, I smiled and I opened my arms for a hug and she ran over and tackled me to the ground in a long awaited hug. "DIPPER!" she shouted as she hugged me tighter, we sat up and pulled away from each other. When she looked me over again, she was laughing and crying at the same time. "I-I can't believe it, y-your really here!" she cried as she pulled me into a tight hug again, I smiled and returned her hug. I returned her hug and rubbed circles on her back while she cried into my shoulder. "I'm here and I won't ever leave you again." I reassured her, she pulled away again and smiled at me. "H-how, w-when-" I put a hand over Mabel's mouth and opened my mouth to explain but stopped when I heard Grunkle Ford.

"BILL CIPHER!" he yelled making Mabel and I shoot up from our spots on the ground and run out of the room. We raced downstairs and stopped when we saw Bill with his hands up on the other side of the door while Grunkle Ford pointed a gun at him and Grunkle Stan held his up his hands which had brass knuckles on them. "YOU HAVE THREE SECONDS TO TELL US WHERE DIPPER IS BEFORE WE BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF" Grunkle Stan yelled, Bill looked terrified. He made eye contact with me and pointed in my direction, Grunkle Stan and Ford turned around and when they saw they dropped their weapons and ran over to hug me. "DIPPER!" they shouted as they hugged me tightly. I returned their hugs and looked over their shoulders to see Bill walking in with a smile on his face.

"Dipper how is this possible, we saw, we thought, I-" "Grunkle Ford I think we should sit down so Bill can explain." I suggested as they pulled away from me, they nodded and wiped their tears. Bill led us to the kitchen; Bill and I sat next to each other, Mable and Pacifica sat across from us and Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford sat at the opposite ends of the table. Bill cleared his throat, "Well I'm sure wondering how I brought Pinetree back...... Pinetree happens to be a child of the starts and as such he was born with extraordinary powers which I unleashed after his death. I then used our magic combined to heal him but I had to turn him into a demon so he could be able to withstand the power." I looked down and fiddled with the end of my shirt nervously, 'they must hat-' "I see, thank you for saving Dipper." Grunkle Ford said, I looked up and the rest agreed and I began to tear up.

"Y-you don't hate me?" I asked and they smiled at me, "Dipper how many times do I have to tell you, we love you okay and we'll never stop loving. Why would we stop loving you because you're a demon?" Mabel asked, I smiled and started to tear up. They got up and gave me a hug while Bill smiled. When they pulled away from me Pacifica asked a question, "Dipper? Who's stronger you or Bill?" before I could say anything Bill chuckled causing us to look at him. "Well Pinetree is strong and talented but he's got nothing on me, no offense Pinetree." Bill explained and I smiled, "None taken, after all I was just a human that managed to tame the most powerful demon in existence." He smiled and nodded "exact-" Bill started but stopped when he realized what I said "Pinetreeeee~" Bill complained as we all laughed.

3rd Pov

~TimeSkip~

2 years and 6 months later and everything has been amazing. Pacifica is a model and Mabel is her fashion designer, they moved out of their houses and bought a new place that is close to the Mystery Shack. Bill is working in the Mystery Shack with Stan, scamming the people of Gravity Falls and Dipper was a novelist and a part Barista at a new coffee shop that opened up. Bill and Dipper built a cabin in the woods and Ford has gone back to examining the forest of Gravity Falls while learning information from Bill. Bill has been teaching Dipper magic in their spare time and when he wasn't he was off making deals with people. Dipper, Mabel, Pacifica and Bill were all enjoying there time together in Gravity Falls. They'd go on mystery hunts and have fun outings together; over time they all had grown close to each other.

It is now August 31st, the Pines twin's birthday and Bill was extremely nervous about today. Bill intended to propose to Dipper with the help of Mabel and Pacifica before their birthday Party. Dipper was grabbing books from the library and Mabel decided that this year she would help with their surprise birthday party instead of being surprised. 'Dipper's going to be so happy when Bill proposes and everything is going to go so perfectly!' Mabel thought as she set up the streamer, she looked over at Bill who was pacing back and forth and mumbling things to himself. She finished putting up the streamer and went over to Bill, when he noticed her standing next to him he stopped pacing and smiled nervously at her.

"Hey Shooting Star!" Bill said masking his nervousness, Mabel frowned and stared at him. "Biiiillll!-" Mabel said dragging out his name and continued "-stop worrying! You and Dipper love each other a lot okay, he's not going to reject you so breathe." Mabel explained in a reassuring voice, Bill took a deep breathe to compose himself and when he was done he looked at Mabel and smiled. "Your right, thanks Shooting Star!" Bill exclaimed, Mabel smiled and looked at him mischievously. "Anything for my future brother in-law" she said playfully, Bill glared at her playfully and opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he heard Dipper call out to him.

Bill and Mabel immediately tensed, the surprise party was set up, but Bill and Mabel were so lost in their conversation that they forgot to get in their positions. They glanced at each other and immediately darted to their spots, just as Bill got to his spot Dipper began to open the back door. "Bill? What are you doing and why are you breathing so heavily?" Dipper asked Bill as he closed the back door. He walked over to Bill who was still trying to catch his breath, "Uhm well......." Bill started. He glanced back to where Mabel was hiding and he saw her giving him a thumbs up, he took a deep breathe and looked back at Dipper who was still confused.

"Dipper-" he started as he grabbed Dipper's hands and held them in his own, he took a deep breath and continued. "-We've known each other for almost three years now. It feel's like it was just yesterday when I came back and got to be with you again, I knew it then and I know it now, I love you with all my heart. I mean we've got all eternity to spend with each other and I can't imagine spending it with anyone else but you." Bill paused and got down one knee, he pulled out a box from his pocket, opened it and looked at Dipper with a nervous grin. Dipper held his hand over his mouth and started tearing up, Bill took a breath and continued. "Mason Dipper Pines, will you make me the happiest demon in the world and be mine for the rest of our lives?"

Dipper hadn't said anything for a few second which started to concern Bill, "Pinetre-" Bill started saying but was cut off by Dipper tackle him into a hug. He held onto Bill tightly and pulled away with a smile stretched across his face, "Yes!" he shouted and pecked Bill on the lips. They pulled away and Bill sighed in relief as he put Dippers ring on his ring finger, Dipper put Bills ring on and they kissed again but with more passion. They pulled away again and Dipper stared at his ring while tears streamed down his eyes. "CONGRAGULATION! AND HAPPY BITHDAY DIPPER!" Everyone screamed as they came out of their hiding spots, they were all beaming with joy.

Dipper started to tear up as he saw all of his friends from his first summer here, they all ran over and gave him a hug which he gladly accepted. "Soos, Wendy, everybody how- where-" they all laughed and Mabel cleared her throat. "I told them about what happened and we made a plan for them to come back to Gravity Falls so we could celebrate our birthday and your wedding!" Mabel exclaimed, Dipper got up and ran over to Mabel giving her a tight hug. "Mabel, you're the best! Thank you so much!" Dipper exclaimed as he pulled away from her, they smiled at each other and shouted, "happy birthday!" to each other at the same time causing everyone else to laugh. "I'll go get the cake you guys make your plates and get your drinks!" Mabel instructed as she walked off, Dipper was confused about the food until he turned around and saw his Grunkles laying food out.

Mabel came back with the cake and walked outside to see everyone having fun and laughing. She looked over to Bill and Dipper and smiled, Bill was holding onto Dipper's waist from behind while Dipper smiled and leaned into him. 'I'm so happy there together and Dipper's finally happy, they make such a cute couple.' Mabel thought as she walked closer to them with the cake in her hands. "Your right they do make a lovely couple." said a random guy that Mabel didn't know, she tried to get a better look at him but Pacifica called out to her making Mabel look in her direction. "Mabel what are you doing? It's time for you guys to cut the cake." Pacifica said once she reached Mabel.

"I was talking to-" Mabel stopped when she turned around and saw no one there, "-Uhm never mind let's go cut the cake!" Mabel exclaimed as she walked over to the table with everyone surrounding it. 'Did that guy read my mind?' Mabel wondered as she sat the cake down on the table, she looked at Dipper's smiling face I decided it wasn't worth thinking about. Bill conjured up a knife and handed it to Dipper, Mabel took hold of the knife with him and they both started to cut the cake. When they were done cutting the cake everyone grabbed a piece and waited for Mabel and Dipper to take the first bite and when they did Mabel shouted, "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Everyone laughed and started to eat their cakes.

The rest of the party was full of fun, teasing and laughter; but once it was 8 o'clock it was time for those who came to visit to leave. Mabel, Candy, Grenda, Pacifica, Stan and Ford decided to have a slumber party in the Mystery Shack while Bill had a little surprise planned for Dipper. Bill took Dipper to the nightmare realm were he had another party planned, with alcohol, loud music and drunk friends. Dipper and Bill partied with their friends for hours, but when Dipper got drunk Bill decided it was time for them to lay down. Bill took Dipper to his room, changed him and helped him lay down in his bed. "Alright there you go." Bill said as he pulled the covers over Dipper and laid next to him, Dipper cuddled up to Bill and stared at his ring in bliss. He looked at Bill and kissed his cheek. "I love you" Dipper said in a tired voice and fell asleep, Bill kissed his forehead and smiled.

"I love you to my Pinetree~"

A/N: Sorry for the long, chapter one chapter left!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

152K 4.5K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...
66.5K 2K 32
After 2 years staying at their home town for summer, Dipper and Mable Pines(16) decide to go back to Gravity Falls for the summer. They stay where t...
9K 298 16
Stuck in a financial nightmare Dipper Pines is desperate for a job. When a familiar face from Gravity Falls appears and offers him one with amazing p...
22.5K 687 16
This happens 5 years after wierdmaggedon and Dipper is seventeen and with her sister in Gravity Falls staying for good. Dipper finds it hard to be g...