Nightmare

By Justmacymo

It is a high school story that just follows Nightmare and Dream's lives both in school and family life, are... More

Into n/a
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Final

Chapter 6

8 1 2
By Justmacymo

Hi so there is a song linked where there normally is a picture of flowers it's kinda old but my mum used to sing it to me, it appears later as Dream sings it If you want to hear him sing check out his song. For a green block boy is good, anyway enjoy the chapter there is a tw later FYI. <3

<Technoblade's POV>

I haven't known Night long but I'm worried about her as everyone is I think I don't want to push her to do something she doesn't want to. But she does seem insistent on doing this fight, I don't think I'll be able to changer her mind tho she seems very determined.

I hear from Night's mic very faintly "Night you have to beat him as he is my pvp rival"

"Wait Night is Dream in your room?"

"Yeah he's sat in here" she reply's

"Bruh"

We begin fighting the fight goes on a lot longer than I'd expected we were both low if she hits me again I'll be on half a heart. This is going to be a half heart win but it could go either way.

After another few blocked hits and dodged cross bow shots I manage to hit her, she must be low one hit likely. Damn she hit me I wasn't playing attention.

We were both on half a heart next hit wins. This is tense. After 10 seconds she goes to hit me but I block it hitting her back killing her.

"Not even close baby Technoblade never dies!" I yell

I can just hear her and Dream laughing "Well done Techno! You must have been low like 2 hearts .. less?" She asks.

"Yeah I was on half a heart I genuinely thought I wasn't going to block that hit and you were going to kill me. I don't think I've ever been scared in a fight but then we'll done." I say not even trying to hide how impressed I was from my voice.

"Oh damn The Blade scared never." She jokes. I laugh in response.

And we join back in the other vc.

"Techno well done how many hearts were you on I was counting roughly you must have been really low?" Sam asks.

"Dude I was on half a heart I thought I was a gonner." I laugh, "She is not to be underestimated if I were you lot I wouldn't get into a fight with her."

Everyone laughs and we collectively decide on the winners with the top 6 being:

1- me
2- Night
3- Dream
4- Punz
5-Sapnap
6-Awesamdude

After a while of everyone chatting,congratulating each other and a few asking to practice pvp together in the future.

"Night you ever want to practice pvp with me?" I ask.

"Fuck no that was terrifying I'll play with you but not against I've never been more scared of fighting someone in minecraft before. Yours. Great pvp'er but please not again." She sounded very distressed.

I laugh in response, "In that case would you like to help me bully children in Hypixle you are a worthy ally."

"Oh deffo I wouldn't miss an opportunity to bully children with you Techno... speaking of that where is Tommy?" She laughs her character in game jumping up and down looking around eventually spotting him and chasing after him.

"Right imma head out now guys it's been fun see you all tomorrow." Wilbur says.

After agreeing we all say our goodbyes and log off.

"Teeecchhhnnnoo?" Tommy wines from behind me. I remove my headphones and turn to look at him tilting my head as if to say go ahead, "Can you help me with my English as Will is refusing his to help me?"

"Yeah sure little T what you need?"

We work for about an hour on an essay he has to write.

"Tommy you know you basically wrote that on your own all the ideas of what to write were your own I just helped with organisation. I don't think you need to worry you are really good at this" I say

He smiles at me nodding a 'thank you'

"Techno, Tommy Dinner time!" Philza shouted up the stairs. Philza is my adoptive father, he adopted me and Wilbur when we were 3. Me and Wilbur were twins but we were put up for adoption, I don't know why we weren't wanted, we have no idea who are biological parents are and I personally don't wish to know as they didn't want me so why should I want them either. Philza is my Dad now and he is the best him and his wife chose to adopt children instead of having any themselves.

2 years after adopting me and Will Philza also adopted my little brother Tommy when he was 3. Me and Will loved him although neither of us would admit it, our family was strange but it was perfect to me.

"Hi Techno, Hi Tommy"

"Hi Mumza" we say simultaneously.

"Will can you get the salad off of the side please?" Mumza asked.

We all sit down to enjoy our meal.

<Nightmares POV> 

"Well that was good fun." I say turning to Dream who was sat behind me.

"Yeah I'm still costing off of getting you to 2 hearts." He said smiling. I move onto his knee lying my head on his chest, he puts his arms around me humming the song he always hums to calm me down.

"I like that song you hum Dream, it's calming Dad used to sing it at night or when we had an episode." I say thinking out loud. He hummed in response.

"I know you do, you took Dads death the worst out of us all. Speaking of an episode how are you feeling now?" He asked the familiar caring tone entering his voice.

I cuddled closer into his chest, "I'm feeling ok I can still taste the blood but I mean what's new, between us we always are tasting blood" I giggle out.

He gives me a little squeeze giggling, "You had to remind me about that I'd just forgotten about the taste."

We hear some pans clatter downstairs, "Mum is strange." I muse.

"How do you mean" Dream asks clearly confused.

"Well when she is sober and not angry then she is a good mother, like now she doesn't start drinking until 10 pm and she would have pounced on us as soon as we got him if she was in a bad mood." I explain.

"I see what you mean, it's strange but how she can flip so easily like if one of us leaves the table to have an episode it causes her to change into a horrible violent woman I don't even recognise." He says continue it my thought.

"I can't wait to be able to leave home and hopefully Drista will agree to live with us but we have to go for legal methods otherwise she could be taken away from us, all I want is to protect her" I feel myself start to panic.

"Hey, hey, hey that's not going to happen we will keep Drista safe and you and me we have each other, ok? I'm not leaving you Night it's you and me for a long time." He puts a small kiss in my head and started humming the same song again.

This time I join in singing along half heatedly. "Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings
Of the bluebird as she sings
The six o'clock alarm would never ring
But it rings, and I rise
Wipe the sleep out of my eyes
My shavin' razor's cold and it stings
Cheer up, sleepy Jean
Oh, what can it mean that
To a daydream believer
And a homecoming queen
You once thought of me
As a white knight on his steed
Now, you know how happy I can be
Whoa, and our good times start and end
Without dollar one to spend
But how much, baby, do we really need
Cheer up, sleepy Jean
Oh, what can it mean that
To a daydream believer
And a homecoming queen"

(Song-daydream believer - at top)

<Dream'sPOV>

*Tw death and blood mentions and panic attack*

I sit there just holding my sister whilst she was singing. I had stopped humming a while again but she didn't notice. Night hasn't sung since our Dad died and I was just enjoying the moment, I am definitely going to have to tell Sapnap about this. Sap is one of the very few constants in our lives we have been friends since we were 4 he is practically a brother to us he's been there through it all. I confided in him when Dad died, he's been there through our desease experience if many episodes. He is such a good friend.

"Dream, Night, Drista tea time." Mum called up the stairs dragging me out of my thought.

Night stands up and walks downstairs and I follow here.

We sit down at the table Drista and mum were already there, we start eating I silence neither me more Night wanting to talk to mum about the episode she has as mum often shouts at us for that saying we don't take our medicine. But we do we both take it everyday it only makes the episodes less servers and less often it doesn't stop them completely as it can't, but does she understand that? No!

"Did you guys get all your homework done today?" Mum asks breaking the silence.

"Yeah I did" Drista says.

"I don't have any and neither does Night so we just played minecraft with our friends." I say. Night nods in agreement.

"Oh good, did anything else happen?" She asks.

"No." Night reply's quickly, maybe too quickly but mum doesn't press on it.

We finish our meal, I get up to put our plates in the dishwasher and tidy the table when I start coughing. Fuck.

I see Night and Drista start to panic not because I will potentially have an episode but more what mums reaction will be.

I run upstairs as I can taste the blood in my mouth getting to the toilet just in time, coughing up the blood into there.

I can hear Mum shouting at Night about me not taking my medicine but I was ignoring it.

<Drista's POV>

Dream runs upstairs and I hear the bathroom door slam.

"He didn't take his medicine, neither of you two EVER DO!" Mum shouts at Night grabbing her writs stopping her from helping Dream.

I want to run and help Dream but I know he will deal with it, but I also want to help Night but I also know she can deal with this.

"We do mum but it doesn't stop the episodes we can't help it." Night pleads trying to pull away from mum.

"You ungrateful child you stay hear. I buy you and Dream this medicine then you don't take it." She shouts at Night.

I try so hard not to cry, but I know I need to be strong for Night but the shouting is too much I hope they stop soon. I sit on the floor by the stairs pulling my legs into my chest. Night seemes to notice this.

"What the hell are you doing your an awful mother somethimes, don't you see one of your children is about to have a panic attack, the other one is up stairs throwing up blood and your stood here yelling at me about us not taking our medicine. I know this is news to you but we do take the medicine but it doesn't stop the episodes it just makes them less frequent and less server, it doesn't stop them." Night shouts, pulling her arm away from mum with one bug tug.

I know that mum and her are arguing but I can't hear them anymore as all sounds are fading away becoming muffled, I can feel my breathing speed up I start hyperventilating. My vision is going blurry and tears are streaming down my face I just want it to stop them to stop everything to just STOP!

I sense someone walking over to me and pick me up.

"It's alright little one just follow my breathing in and out."

The voice says it may be Night but I don't know anymore I can't tell if anything is real or not anymore. I just breath along with the person carrying me, I start to calm down but the tears are still falling.

I feel myself being sat down on a bed and a blanket being pulled over me, "Stay here little one I'm going to check on Dream just sleep we will both come back and stay with you tonight if you want?" I nod in response falling into a sleep.

<Dream's POV>

I hear the shouting stop and someone coming up the stairs. The blood has stopped coming now but I still feel like something is stuck.

"Hey is it still going or has it stopped now?"

"It's stopped but I have the feeling something is still stuck you know. Is Drista alright?" I ask her.

She kneels down next to me and hands me a cup of water which I use to wash my mouth out in the sink. "Yeah she had a small panic attack but I managed to calm her down she's asleep in my bed now I said we'd come sand sleep with her tonight."

I feel some tears try to fall but I wipe them away, Night notices pulling me into a hug.

*End of tw*

"Hey no tears you have nothing to cry about, if your gunna tell me that this was your fault it wasn't, ok. It's mums fault she is a bitch and an awful mother. You are an amazing brother ok and we are going to get ready for bed and sleep then go to school tomorrow. Everything will be ok I will make sure of it."

Her words are reassuring and I almost believe her but I know it can't be necessary true, I'm too tired to argue. I go and change my clothes then walk into Night's bedroom to see her and Drista under the covers. Night had her arm protectively around Drista I join them under the covers the other side of Drista giving them both a kiss on the forehead and putting my arm around them both. I slowly fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

                       ——End of Chapter——

Word count: 2434

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
186K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...