Instant Attraction

By wupew21

When people see someone they find attractive, they are naturally inclined to give the object of their affecti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Chapter 10

1.4K 106 8
By wupew21

"Today is your day off right, want to come with me?" He asked while peeling a banana.

"Where to?"

"My playground" he grinned.

Chaeyoung was in his place, as always. Instead of driving her to her apartment, Jungkook often bring her to his place after show at the cafe. It happened since they are officially together a month ago.

Her project with suga also going well. He had written and produced a song for her and upload it in all of his social media. Gained attention not only in South korea. But also in foreign country. And despite her being more known by people, she still played at Redmoon cafe, only on the weekend.

"You are allow to bring someone at work?" She bewildered.

"Why not. But I can't promise that you wouldn't be bored though" he chuckled.

"I want to go" she said excitingly.

*

When they arrived at the first location. Chaeyoung can't help but amaze at how the production team design the set for the photoshoot. It was for most popular magazine. The model was Cha Eunwo, an actor and model in South korea.

Chaeyoung sit at the back with other staff and artist manager. Her eyes fix at Jungkook. Looking at how he prepare his equipment and take his role profesionally. She saw how serious and skilled he was at his work. He also know how to engage with the people who work around him, including the model itself. If in the daily basis he's already attractive, now seeing him work seriously behind the camera make him more appealing. She smile unconsciously, until one of the staff interrupted her.

"Excuse me. Are you Park Chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung was taken back with how did she know her.

"Uhm, yes.."

"Oh my god it was really you! I love your song! I keep listening to it over and over again. And you are so beautiful in person. Can I take picture with you?"

"Ah, thank you so much. Of course you can" she smile. After two selca later the staff left with a happy face.

"Fans?" Jungkook approach her. Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I didn't know someone will recognized me here. Are you done?" Chaeyoung looking at him with his equipment in hand, ready to leave.

"Yes. Come on, let's have lunch." He hold her hands and walked toward exit.

*

The second photoshoot was in the outdoor. All the models looks gorgeous. They were international models, she sure. They didn't look like Korean at all. She also saw some foreign staff around. It must be important photoshoot project for him. And Chaeyoung feel more than proud.

"Gorgeous are they?" A petite woman standing beside Chaeyoung. She didn't see anyone else around her, so thats mean she's talking to her.

"Yes they are" she answered.

"I saw you came with Jungkook earlier. Girlfriend?"

"Yes.." the woman chuckled at Chaeyoung shyness. Then she turn to looked at the scene before her. Chaeyoung follow her gaze.

"Photographers are kings and queens" she crossed her arms over her chest. "Generally speaking, the more experienced and acclaimed a photographer, the more amazing the image. Most of the images in high end fashion magazines, websites or major media organisations have been photographed by amazing photographers. Simply, they have an eye for what looks incredible. And one of them is Jungkook. You must be proud" she smile, turning her head at Chaeyoung.

"I am" Chaeyoung smiled back.

"I'm Irene by the way, art director for this project" she extending her hand for handshake.

"Chaeyoung" she reach out her hand before gave her a firm handshake.

"Nice to meet you Chaeyoung" she smile.

"Nice to meet you too" then she heard one of the staff hollered a 'break time'.

"I think that's my cue to leave you here, is that okay?"

"Yeah, sure and thank you" she gave her a polite smile.

Then she saw one of the stylist talking with Jungkook for a brief moment before he walked toward her with smile on his face.

"Feel bored already?"

"Not at all. Thanks to those gorgeous models" she said. He chuckled.

"Are you hungry then? You can have some snacks at the other room. And if someone asked, just say you are here with me"

"Okay" she nodded. Then his hand reaching up and tucked the hair behind her ear. His gaze locked with her.

"You're so beautiful" She felt a flutter in her heart and quickly looked away.

"You mean with those models around? I'm nothing" she said flustered.

"But they didn't own my heart. You did" he stated. Her cheeks flushed in a second make him chuckled before he kiss her head.

--

Jungkook wake up with a blaring sound of his alarm. He reach out to turn it off before he snuggled to his bed again. Then he smile. His bed smell like her, he like it. It's not even a day that they didn't see each other and yet he's already miss her. How that even possible? If she didn't asked to go home to her place last night, maybe he's already bring her to his apartment, again. He like having her around.

After showering and some french toast later. He sit in front of his computer to get some work done while play music through bluetooth speakers. Few hours passed since he sit in his work room. He was so focus on the editing before him, until a familiar hand crept on top of his shoulders that he realized he had company. Jungkook smile.

"Miss me already?" He said, eyes still on his desktop.

"Don't flatter yourself. I just brought you a lunch for you to eat, knowing you always skip your lunch" Jungkook chuckled and turn his head to looked up at her.

"Thank you. You should have just slept over last night though" he smirked.

"And invade your room everytime I sleep here?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I really don't mind" he shrugged. Chaeyoung shake her head at him.

"Is that from yesterday photoshoots?" She pointed out at his monitor.

"Nope. This is from the day before that. Want to see them?" Before she answered he whirl around his chair and tug her to sit on his lap. Her back on his chest. Then he move his chair closer to the desktop on the table. He place his left hand on her waist while the other busy clicking the mouse. She can feel his warm breath on the right side of her neck.

"That was a lot of pictures" she mused.

"And yet that doesn't mean you will get them all. Typically, if you are shooting for an hour for a heavily stylised shoot, you could expect to receive just one or two images per scene or outfit. This is typical of advertising and commercial shoots." Jungkook explained.

"Some of them look the same in my eyes" her eyes zoom in at the photos. He chuckled.

"Some image are ready out of the camera. Some need adjustment and heavy retouching" Chaeyoung only nodded at him.

"I believe your shoots are awesome" she turn her head and catching him staring at her, she quickly looks away. He smile.

"Let's have lunch" she try to get up from his lap but Jungkook prevented her from doing it.

"Wait, I have something for you" he open the drawer of the table and took out a paper and handed to her.

"A plane ticket? To New Zealand?" Chaeyoung blinked looking at the e-ticket in her hands. "With you?" She widen her eyes.

"Mhmm. For your early birthday present" he rubbed her back.

"Thank you, but, you know my birthday?" She wonder.

"Of course I do. Apart from we're going to trip together, also the reason why I gave this present because I want you to visit your mom Chae"

Chaeyoung bite her lips. "I don't know Jungkook, I haven't seen her for a long time, because, you know why.."

"I understand. I just hope that it can help you let go the painfull feeling of the past" he said, their eyes met, a silent understanding passing between them.

Until finally she nodded "I guess I really don't have a choice. I'll try" Jungkook smile and pulled her into a hug. She hug him back.

"You'll be okay" he said in her ear.

Ps : Finally one chapter left. Thank you for those who still reading this story. I'm aware that my stories aren't perfect. But still, thank you so much for all the love 💜. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.6K 12
Physical beauty is something that can arouse admiration and desire. Note : *English is not my mother language, expect many grammatical error. * My t...
31K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
PARIS By 🖤

Fanfiction

3.5K 175 1
TAEKOOK AU where Jungkook realized that love is not easy, especially when you fall in love with the person who's not finished loving someone else ye...