Crystal {Completed}

By Sarah24SM

One world two different colors.... She came from all the wrongs she never did, her side was nothing but fille... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue!
Romano

Chapter 34

1.1K 130 3
By Sarah24SM

"Find her!" Adrian growls as he slams his hand on the desk glaring at his men who glance at each other.

"We have been looking for her everywhere, Alpha but it's as if she has vanished in thin air" one of his men speaks and Adrian curses.

"What about the witches?" he asks next.

"The leader ran away; we cannot find any traces of them"

"Bloody witches, should have never trusted them from the beginning"

"We are not the only ones" one of his men comments making him frown.

"What do you mean?" he questions.

"The council has given an order to execute witches or any one who will do some sort of magic"

"When?" Adrian asks as he did not have clue about it.

"Just after we had a fight with those vampires. To cover their main motive, they have announced that witches have been teaming up to take control of everyone...

And because the former Queen, they believe because Crystal was once found doing magic, she is taking help of the witches to create an army to take over"

"What a nonsense!"

"Right now, council holds all the strings Alpha, right now voicing or even showing we are on Crystal's side will only bring death on our door"

"So, you mean we will just bow down our head so it does not get cut off from our shoulders?" Adrian asks his men.

"We are not worried about our lives Alpha; you know us better than that. But I am talking on behalf of all the other pack, who suffers...

Right now, this fight is not just about what's wrong or right, but it is about being alive and surviving this. We will always stay loyal to the Queen but our loyalty is bringing nothing but death of our fellow pack members. What happened to Antonio's pack, it's happening to others as well"

"I promised the King to always protect her" he sighs rubbing his face.

"Maybe we can come to an understanding with them" one of his men points and he frowns.

"Understanding"

"Yes, we suggest they stop hunting Crystal and they shall get our support"

"As if they need us" one of the other men scoff.

"They do not but this may help save Crystal's life. How long will we be able to protect her, how far will she be able to run or hide?" the man points and Adrian sighs before nodding his head.

"Get me a meeting with the head of council" Adrian asks before dismissing his men.

*******

"And you agreed?" Antonio asks as he stares at Adrian in disbelief.

"I would not be here if I did, so calm down"

"They let you walk out alive after that?" Romano asks Adrian who nods his head grabbing the glass on his hand.

"So, they want to monitor my son and I do not even have a say in it?" Antonio asks Adrian who finishes his drink in one go.

"Not just yours, they want the names and places of the kids she shared her blood with"

"And who is volunteering?" Romano asks raising his brow.

"My mood and head are as messed up as all of yours, if I do not do it someone else will do. Someone who will not think twice before hurting those kids"

"Then I will do it" Romano states as he gets up from his seat.

"You will?" Adrian asks surprised.

"I am a vampire, on of them. The chances of them trusting me is higher than trusting you. And you all can trust me to keep those kids save"

"What happens when they get hold of the kids?" Antonio worries.

"They are planning to create a different school for the kids where they will be trained and watched" Adrian states and Antonio grits his teeth.

"Your son is the first one Antonio and everyone knows, they want Enzo as an offering of peace from the wolves' side"

"My son will..."

"Right now, this is not just about Crystal or your son, it's about all the other packs that are being targeted in the fight we could not win...

We will have to play by their rules" Adrian points and Antonio fists his hands.

"It is a difficult situation, Antonio but they are watching our moves, they are dictating it all"

"Enzo will not live there, he gets to come back home every night, sleep in his bed, under the roof of his home" Antonio points and Adrian sighs getting up.

"I will relay the message..."

"You will make sure they go by it" Antonio states and Adrian nods his head before he walks out of the room.

********

"I will have to bring my mate here, sometimes" Jasper states as he takes a deep breathe and stretches his arms above his head feeling the cool air.

Connor stays quiet as he stares at the cabin where his mate was staying at.

"They formed a new council" Connor states and Jasper nods his head.

"They will start their hunt soon"

"Hunt?" Jasper frowns.

"Hunt for those kids" Connor points and Jasper walks closer to where Connor was.

"What now?"

"I don't know. I cannot be everywhere"

"Sucks to be you" Jasper grins as he pats on Connor's back.

"Jas, I am in no mood to..."

"I know, Con, I know. I wish I could take Crystal back to my mate's pack"

"No" Connor growls in warning and Jasper sighs.

"I know, I cannot take here there, why do you think I am saying yes to this if I did not know better?" Jasper points.

"She needs protection, both of us will not be enough" Connor points.

"You know I have been thinking"

"What?"

"Your mate, she is a Queen but why is she not able to summon magic or anything to make this right for her?" Jasper asks as they both stare at the cabin.

"Because of guilt" Connor replies and Jasper turns to face Connor.

"Guilt?"

"Guilt of not being able to protect the one thing that connected us"

"Your love?"

"Our Destiny. She is easily giving up everything as a penance of what happened to Destiny. It was none of our fault but then again, we both are at fault. The title is not the one which holds the power, Crystal is not weak to not fight back but she is strong enough to turn her back to everything"

"So, you do understand her" Jasper smiles and Connor sighs before he stands.

"I have to go check few things"

"Yeah, yeah, go do your own shit" Jasper waves his hands just as the door of the cabin opens and Jasper feels Connor disappear.

*******

"You son of a bitch!" Jade shouts as he kicks Jasper who goes flying to crash on the trees.

"Not a bad word against my dead mother" Jasper groans as he tries to stand up only to roll away as she throws a big stone his way.

"I spent months waiting for you to come back but you did not, no note, no messages, nothing for more than a whole year!" Jade shouts as she storms to beat him and Jasper steps back.

"Mate, I can explain"

"Only for you to be staying locked up in a cabin with an un mated woman" Jade screams and Jasper winces before he hides behind a stone.

"But she is Crystal" Jasper points before dodging her slap.

"I do not care who she is, you did not even care to inform me where you were. I was worried sick that you went rogue again and will never return back to me" she shouts and Jasper sighs as he rubs the back of his head.

"I am sorry, I did not put your feelings in thoughts" he sighs before stepping out of the stone.

"You cannot keep running and then coming back to me, Jas. I have responsibilities where I need my mate to understand I cannot leave everything to come seeking him" she states with a deep sigh.

"I know, I just..."

"Are you rejecting me as your mate?" she asks and his eyes widens.

"Jade"

"If that is what you want then let me put you at ease, I re..." she does not get to finish as he grabs her arms with her back to the stone, he fills her mouth with his tongue instead of her words of rejection.

********

"Do you want more fairy dust?" the little fairy asks as they flutter around Connor.

"No"

"Then why did you come to visit us?" they ask and he stare at each of the fairies.

"I need your help actually" he states and they all stare at him expectantly.

"What is it?"

"I need you to check on the kids who has Crystal's blood running on them"

"The fairy's blood?" they ask.

"Yes. You can track them easily and faster than anyone"

"Well not fast but..."

"Someone is trying to harm those kids"

"But we don't understand why we need to track them? I mean you said you can help us to clean the fairy essence that your mate leaves that is why we have been giving you the dust but now asking us to track other kids...

We don't get it"

"Those kids have Crystal's blood running and in a way the blood of the fairy flows in them. Not everyone knows about the fairy inside of Crystal but what happens when they do?" he questions and the girls gather around to discuss.

"But what do you want us to do with the kids once we find them?" they ask turning towards Connor.

"You help them hide, clean their traces"

"That's lot of work, work we were not assigned by our leader"

"Yeah, we are breaking rule by letting you have the fairy dust" they all protest.

"Sometimes you have to do things that no one knows, so they never know what would have happened if someone like us, never did, what we did" Connor states and the girls they frown.

"We cannot promise anything..."

"As long as you try" he nods while the girls they sigh and nod their head in agreement.

*******

"Romano Reid, what a pleasant surprise" one of the council members states as Rom walks in the room.

"I like to keep things excited" Rom grins as he nods at the men around the room.

"Hmm, what did we do to get a visit from you?" one of them ask.

"Just heard you all were looking for some helping hands"

"And you helping us, I mean, were you not one of the close supporters of the Royals?" they ask.

"I am supporter of the one with powers, I am sure each of you at one point did favor the Royals. So, what makes me any different"

"Are you saying you are here not as a spokesperson of the dear Queen"

"I have always been a spokesperson for my own self"

"And we can trust you, why?"

"Because we all are same, we all want powers one that will keep us alive and immortal"

"First Adrian and now you, that too much co-incidence in a week"

"I heard from Adrian about you seeking a hunter to hunt down the special kids, so here I am"

"You may have ulterior motive, Romano, we cannot trust a former alley to the Queen"

"The only motive I have is to stay alive and as for being an alley don't tell me none of you never laughed at the jokes, she shared to please her" he asks and the men chuckle.

"We still cannot trust you Rom, you have been too close to her, to her allies"

"But won't that be of favor to you all? Me being close to Crystal, me being close to Adrian and Antonio, that should be a huge favor for you all"

"Meaning?"

"I will always know where Crystal is hiding, I will always know Adrian's move and I will always be around Antonio's child" he grins and the men stares at him in deep thought.

"Where is Crystal?" one of them asks.

"Safe that is all I can share for now but she is not of importance at the moment"

"Then what is?"

"Seeking the children are, we do not know what power they all hold"

"And you are ready to seek them for us"

"I am because even I am curious as to what they are" he admits.

"But out focus should be on Crystal, if she can revive a dead one, imagine the power she holds" one of the men points and Romano sighs.

"I don't know if you men heard about it but she has lost the color of her hair"

"So?"

"She lost is after sharing too much blood, what if her magic is being transferred as well, like it being distributed to those children?" he suggests and the men perks up.

"So, you mean?"

"True Crystal is powerful but we should gather the kids first, before someone else figures it out and have them" Romano grins as he sees the eyes of the men gleam in delight.

*******

"What did they say?" Adrian asks as soon as Romano walks out of the building.

"Their focus is on the children now, just as we thought"

"So, you will be going?" Adrian asks next.

"We have to gather those children before someone else does, we do not know what powers they hold but what we know is it's better to have them all under one roof and close rather than scattered around"

"I have sent a team to search Crystal, hope we will get news on her"

"You do that, I will head out. I have to gather more information on about the kids she shared blood with"

"Okay" Adrian nods before they part their ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 0 23
For some love is that good feeling that gives you butterflies in your stomach, for some it's something dangerous that needed to be treated carefully...
1.3K 76 37
Book One of The Silver Series I looked back into his eyes, the same ones I used to call home, and my heart hurt. There was still fire in his eyes, bu...
224K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
55.5K 1.5K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...