Bitter Taste

By SairenBlade

The bad sanses and the stars were fighting for many years.Now..it's the time to stop these useless battles an... More

The Cure
The Photo
A/N
Accident
My Fault
My brother
Lost
Familiar Face
Alive
Falling for you(part 1)
Falling for you(part 2)
Falling for you(part 3)
Looks Familiar?(part 1)
Looks Familiar(part 2)
Looks Familiar(part 3)
Nightmares
Unwanted Reality(part 1)
Unwanted Reality(part 2)
The Real Deal
Not My End
Not my End(part 2)
Affable Talk
MY ART
The truth about him(part 1)
The truth about him(part 2)
Not alone
Courage
Not so sweet now?
A/N
Bitter taste of fate
The Return
A/N
Unexpected Guest
Multiverse Leaders
Duty
Welcome Back
My Answer(Final)

Disapperance

2.9K 120 19
By SairenBlade

(Nightmare's pov)

         It hurts like hell.I feel my whole body burning,l.Dream's arrow seems not to disappear quickly.I realized that my strength and power are getting weaker and weaker.Everything starts to blur.I feel that all my negativity is starting to fade away.Am I going to die?I'm not afraid of dying anymore because I was already dead inside since the day I ate that apple.The only thing I know right now is the pain and why Dream hit me?What is this arrow?Does he want to k-kill me?That question doesn't seem to disappear from my head.W-well....I deserve it for all I-I have done.He must hate me.And I won't beg for your forgiveness brother.And I'm very sorry for being a bad brother......Dream.
*shaking**coughs more blood and goop*

(3rd person's view)

          Nightmare falls to his knees.Feeling all those immense pain through his body and his mind filled with sorrow and regrets.After surffering and screaming out for a while,he finally fainted.

(In the antivoid)
(Error's pov)

             It's haven't talked with Nightmare for sometime since I left the gang.I don't really want to leave but I have to.I have already made a truce with Ink and we are having our realionship together.I don't wanna break this truce,no more creation and destruction.I really want him to make a peace treaty with the star sanses,as well.I know he also wanted to stop from doing these stuff.He changed.Seem to regret for something but never told me.  We are like best buds so I kinda know him more than the others,I guess.Idk.*sighs*I know he wanted to make peace but idk why he is refusing.He deserves happiness like everyone else and he should know that.

Ink:*walks out of the portal*Error!!!

Error:K-ki ki?!You scared me to death.You showed up early.I thought you were fighting with the gang.

Ink:Yeah........about that.......I kinda need your help Ruru....

Error:??What do you mean?Is there something wrong?

Ink:Y-yeah.......just don't freak out.Ok?

Error:Ok...........?

(After explaining)

Error:What?!!

Ink:Hey...Calm down....

Error:How can I can calm myself?My best friend might be in danger!!I need to check him out!

Ink:Yeah!Let's go check him.You are like the only one who can open a portal there.

Error:Lets go!!

Ink:*nods*

(Ink's pov)

       Error and I go to Nightmare's castle.He seems very worried about Nightmare.Well.....I won't judge.It's his bestfriend after all.When we got out of the portal,I saw a long corridor in front of us.The castle looks really big and the interior seems kinda creepy.Then we notice that there were lots of blood and goop along the corridor until it reach a certain room.I think it leads to Nightmare's room.Error looks shock and he immediately run into the room.I follow him of course.

Error:*opens the door quickly*Nightmare!!*gasps*

Ink:What's wrong Error?!Hh!!

Error:Where is he?!

The only thing we see in the room is blood and some of his goop.The room was actually wracked.Did he trun into dust?I don't see any dust here but where is he?

Ink:Error?Love?Calm down..

Error:W-where is he?What did your friend do to him?!

Ink:Error?Where are you going?!

Error:*growls*To Dream!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.4K 22
Y/N was a human from a brand new AU...which was practically nothing. They were eventually rescued by the Star Sanses...only to be taken prisoner by t...
31.7K 1.5K 14
Someone dies and are reborn as a Shadow Papyrus. Let's see how thet deal with it shall we?
86.8K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
33.5K 2.2K 23
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...