Good Luck Charm (Completed)

By smileall_days

"We're just friends." Seems to be like a motto for Vincent Chance and Soccer star Lucas Marshall. Whenever an... More

Prologue
First Days and Family Friends
Helping and Hurting
Lunch and Looks
Cover Contest
Exes and Oh's
Annoyances and Allegories
Romance and Late Romantic Literature
Tutors and Teas
Soccer Games and Solid Luck
Dares and Drama
Car Rides and Carrying On
Tall Boys and Sleepy Boys
Hang Ups and Hangovers
Friends and Foes
Numbers and Naysayers
Blue Breds and Blue Heads
Scary Movies and Spilled Drinks
Stores and Whores
Angered Friends and Scattered Ends
Goodbyes and Cheap Highs
Friends and Enemies
Teasing and Pleasing
Asses and Allies
Turkey Arms and Lucky Charms
Cheery Thanksgivings and New Beginnings
Advice and Avarice
Help and Homes
Sleeps and Creeps
Possessive and Political
Solutions and Substitutions
Hearts and Tarts
Meals and Deals
Mornings and Courtings
Roomies and Zoomies
Rough Tides and Car Rides
Regrets and Regression
Moms and Qualms
Big Shocks and Cock Blocks
Rude and Crude
Stories and Glories
Finals and Fancies
Crime and Punishment
Redemptions and Recompense
Panics and Attacks
Change and Chances
Doctors and Proctors
Rightful and Romantic
Better Days and Shorter Stays
Far Off and Future
Christmas Trees and Perfect T's
Love and Decor
Good Friends and Great Ends

Reality and Relationships

9.3K 311 93
By smileall_days

     Lucas shrugged off his coat and hung it on the coat rack. He pulled Vincent by the hands into the room and began kissing him, pulling off the other boys coat as he did. This kiss was rougher than the first and contained much more urgency. Lucas had his first taste of real happiness and he wasn't ready to stop.

Lucas laid Vincent gently down on the leather couch, propping himself above the boy and continuing the kiss. He left Vincent's lips and made his way over to his neck. Once he reached there Vincent let out a small gasp which prompted him to pull away, but he'd remember that spot.

"We should... we should talk.. because there's too far we can go with just this." Lucas attempted to catch his breath as he spoke. "I want to be clear with you from the beginning, Vincent... this isn't a joke to me.. it isn't a fling. This is real.. us.. this, I want it to be real. I want to go all the way with you."

"I want to be with you too." Vincent smiled. In front of him sat his lifelong best friend, professing his love, and Vincent wanted it to last forever.

"Vincent." Lucas propped himself up. "If we do this... there's no going back... I can't go back. There's no friendship, no returning, just you and I."

"Good."

"You.. you can't possibly realize how happy I am to hear you say that." Lucas grinned and pulled Vincent in for another kiss. He was like a sweet puppy, starved for attention. "No matter what you want, I'll always be happy, just to be with you."

"When you say.. how long.. how long do you really mean?"

Lucas looked sheepishly at his hands. "The whole time."

"The whole time? You've been in love with me the whole time? Even when we were just kids?"

"From the moment I met you." Lucas nodded. "Does that scare you?"

"It terrifies me." Vincent frowned. "I mean how can I ever... live up to that, match you... how can I ever pay you back."

"You already have." Lucas sat up and took Vincent's cheek in his hand. "Just by being here, just by liking me, just by returning my feelings you have matched and passed. You have given me everything I've ever wanted. That's it. I'm good."

"I don't believe you..."

"But you will. I'll show you every day." Lucas pulled Vincent's hand close to his lap. "I don't ever want to see you second guess yourself."

"What if it's not everything you thought it'd be?"

"It will be." Lucas affirmed.

"How do you know?"

"Because you're you, and I'm me.. and that's enough."

     "Lucas." Vincent chuckled.

     "Can I kiss you again?" Lucas asked. Vincent nodded and Lucas closed the gap, his arms slithering around Vincent's waist and lifting the boy onto his lap.

       "You don't have to ask every time you want to kiss me." Vincent said in between kisses. Lucas paused, face inches away and eyes hungry with desire.

      "I do. I need to make sure I'm not going too far and that you're okay with everything. I need to control myself... I want to take things slow and enjoy the ride, but every bone in my body is screaming at me to keep going and go further. I want to desperately, but I can't." Lucas' eyes showed how serious he was. They showed a deep sexual inclination that Lucas was struggling to suppress.

      "It'd be weird for your teammates or anyone to see you like this." Vinny mused, looking at Lucas's deeply flushed cheeks and messy hair.

     "You make me weak." Lucas smiled at the cheesiness of the line, before placing a small kiss on Vincent's nose.

     He moved down and placed another quick kiss on Vincent's lips followed by a deeper one with more fervor. This one remained and Lucas continued on.

     True to his word Lucas kissed like he was making up for lost time. Vincent had never felt more pleasure, more utter ecstasy in his life. He hadn't thought himself capable of even having such feelings for a time.

      Outside the large glass windows the sky darkened to a deep navy blue with the passage of time. Vincent had no intention of going home, so he didn't concern himself with how late it had gotten.

      Lucas and Vincent grew momentarily tired of kissing and sat together for a moment looking out at the winking bright lights of the city below. Vincent felt like a king overlooking the city from such a height, and with Lucas by his side the fairytale was complete.

       "I hadn't realized how late it had gotten." Lucas smiled. "You ready for bed?"

     Lucas led Vincent into the bedroom and offered him a change of clothes which he took into the bathroom to change. Upon seeing himself in the mirror he realized the red marks down his neck were likely going to turn into a fearsome patch of bruises within the next few days, but he didn't care. It was worth it.

     When Vincent returned Lucas pulled him in for another kiss, this one delicate and soft. He kissed Vincent again as he laid him down on the bed. Then Lucas stood and walked to the door.

     "Goodnight."

     "You're going?" Vincent asked, voice laced with disappointment.

     "I think it's best if we wait. It's been a whirlwind day, we both need sometime to get our heads back in order.... But if you ask me to stay then..." Lucas trailed off.

     "No. You're right." Vincent agreed. "Thank you for everything."

     "Thank you."

....

Vincent woke up to the smell of breakfast being made and wandered out of the bedroom. Despite there being a guest bedroom, Lucas had chosen to put Vincent in his own room, and Vincent was glad for it, though seeing it made him sad; Lucas had to be alone there very often.

"Morning." Lucas was finishing up the last of the eggs and poring them onto a plate when Vincent exited the room.

"You didn't have to make me breakfast." Vincent assured him.

"I promised you a home cooked meal last time you stayed over." Lucas smiled brightly. "Come on, sit!"

Vincent sat down across from Lucas at the square glass table and dug into his prepared breakfast. Lucas watched Vincent intently as he ate, seemingly not wanting to miss a moment. Upon seeing the bruises that had taken shape in the night his face twisted in concern and he reached out to touch them gently.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." Lucas began.

"It's alright." Vincent chuckled. "It isn't all your fault."

"Does it hurt?" Lucas asked, then leaned down and placed a light kiss on each mark.

"A little." Vincent shrugged. "Really I'm fine though."

"I'll be more careful next time, I promise. I went too far, I shouldn't have-"

"Really it's fine... I kinda like it." Vincent chuckled.

"You do?"

"I dunno. I'm glad you kissed me. I'm glad you kissed my neck."

     "So am I."

     After breakfast Lucan and Vincent decided to lay on the couch, tangled up in each other's arms. The sun came in off the back window and lit Lucas' hair up so it looked like real gold and Vincent couldn't think of a better way to spend his time.

      "I should go home and change." Vincent said after a few hours. He hadn't intended to stay over so he hadn't thought to bring a change of clothes.

     "I just got to hold you, I'm not ready to let you go." Lucas whined, hanging off Vincent's neck. "You can wear my clothes... I like it when you wear my clothes."

    "Why?"

     "Because they're too big on you, you look cute." Lucas smirked and Vincent flushed red. "And then you smell like me."

     "Do I not smell good enough on my own?" Vincent's brows furrowed.

     "You smell amazing... but I want to smell like you and I want you to smell like me."

     "Well I'm sure I smell like you after last night with or without your clothes." Vincent smiled despite himself. "But I've still got to go."

      "Okay." Lucas relented. "I'll see you at the party?"

      "Of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 18 12
This story is a remake of 'Unexpected Romance'. It's a friends to enemies to lovers Romance. The main characters; Ethan and Noah have known each ot...
2.5M 75.6K 62
[boyxboy] Simon Matthews was off limits. Off limits to everyone and everything. Everyone knew that. The football team knew that, the teachers knew th...
80 8 9
Lucas and Adam are best friends. They've been friends since High School. Adam liked Lucas when they first started being friends but he questioned his...
259 155 22
When your first encounter with the love of your life is in the middle of an earthquake it is quite chaotic. On that day, it wasn't just the earth's t...