My Cold Husband ㅣk.t.hㅣ(taehy...

By zoshlovesbts

What happens when your cold husband is shy but jealous.... "what are you waiting for now?...i need my baby Cu... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.Final
✨ BONUS✨
😵🔪send help to your author.
GET READY!

6.

16.5K 920 44
By zoshlovesbts

Next day

Taehyung's pov

I woke up and did my morning routine and was now dressing for work.

I don't know what must have happened yesterday as I was at home instead of office.

(time skip)

I went down and saw Y/n giggling while looking at her phone.

At that my lips curled up ,on seeing her happy,smiling and laughing made me happy but at the same time it hurts that I can't be the reason behind her happiness but again its my fault for being so cold towards her.

______________

Flash back

Last night

"yes I've decided to appologize tomorrow and -and I will....no matter what"

End of flashback
_____

"hey y/n good morning" I greeted her with all my gathered courage and flashed her a smile, I tried to hide my smile, I've always done that whenever I see her I can't stop blushing, but this time I wanted her to feel that I l-

"good morning t-taehyung" she greeted me back, I can sense that she's surprised.

"did you ha- do you want break- would you like to have breakfast?" there was a pause in her sentence because I know she wants to add more thats why I waited for her to add and complete. After some moments she blurted

"taehyung I don't know what to say because today you just greeted me...that too with a smile? I- don't get me wrong but what is up with you...so suddenly? " she said bending her head down.

I was about to speak when

*Ding dong!*

We heared the door bell

She rushed towards the door and opened it with a speed of lightning, as if she was waiting for the one who's at the entrance I followed her and saw a delivery boy with a box. I saw y/n beamed a very agreeable smile to that guy.

That delivery boy handed y/n the box,greeted and left after spilling "maam its a gift from bunns*"

" whats that?" I questioned the women who was almost dancing with the huge mass in her hands.

"oh this?" she pointed at that box giffted by god knows which bunny.

I nodded my head in annoyance... ofcourse and what else could I ask about?

"its a gift from my bestfriend whom I call bunns....wow he's grown so much that he's sending me gifts..."

"he?" I questioned

"yes he is my cou-"

"did I asked anything about him?" I got annoyed and blurted with a raised eyebrow and rudeness in my voice was totally audible.

"huh?"was al she could let out

"I never asked anything about your best friend" I answered.

"Don't mind me but are you suffering from bipolar disorder? Because clearly you were the one to question me about my bunns. One moment you're normal and the other you are barking around."she said,annoyed by my sudden behaviour change and left the box on the table going back to her room.

Although my mind was on something else
My bunns?

"tch" was all I could sound.

_____________

😭🤧✨vote please 🤧
Okiee happy hobi day🤧🤧✨🤧✨🤧💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💫💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7K 38
"I want her.Now She will be My Bride." Never in her worst dreams Aana had thought, one day she would end up in a situation like this. Destiny once a...
20.2K 1K 36
❝where a muslim girl is not main character even in her own life.❞ To all the girls who dreamed and the women whose dreams got shattered.
20.1K 643 33
Yn is married secretly to jungkook her professor, but jungkook hate her bcz of her weakness in every subject
16K 1.1K 17
Y/N, the top surgeon and doctor was sent to the army hospital to treat the wounded soldiers of South Korea who were at a war with their enemies. Mean...