Their Girl ~ The Vampire Diar...

By The_BatCats

Their Girl is the remake of my old book The Vampire Diaries Soulmate Book. ---- Fawn has finally come home t... More

IMPORTANT READ
NOTE PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
REQUEST
The Cover
Her
Soulmates/Soulmark
Chapter 1 Home
Chapter 2 Klaus
Chapter 3 Fight
Chapter 4 Asleep
Chapter 5 Jeremy
Chapter 6 Sorry
Chapter 7 Sorry
Chapter 8 I'm Sorry
Chapter 9 Sooth
Chapter 10 Weed
Chapter 12 Kisses
Chapter 13 Understand
Chapter 14 Nervous
Chapter 15 Elena
Chapter 16 Damon
Chapter 17 Going To Tell
Chapter 18 Thirty
Chapter 19 Handsome
Chapter 20 Who?
Chapter 21 Ye-yes
Chapter 22 Bonded
Chapter 23 Again
Chapter 24 Home
Chapter 25 Innocent
Chapter 26 Leave
Chapter 27 Before
Chapter 28 Outfit
Chapter 29 Waiting
Chapter 30 Polite
Chapter 31 Best Friends
Chapter 32 Going out to eat
Chapter 33 Cuddling
Everything You Need To Know About Whats Happening Now
New Scheduling

Chapter 11 Smoke

6.4K 214 46
By The_BatCats

WARNING talks about self harm and eating disorders. Please skip if you don't like topics like this. There is a warning page at the top of this book to tell you everything you should know about this book or my other books. Again please skip if you don't like these kinds of topics

Chapter 11 Smoke

Third person pov.

"Didn't we used to hide back here from Elena and Caroline?" Jeremy asks.

Fawn smiles and nods her head and turns to him, "Yeah, we wouldn't let them in and they would get mad" she said giggling. "I mean they only wanted in because we were in there" she adds on.

She walks over and opens the old shed door for the both of them to get in. She ushers him in first and she follows behind him, "Can you hold this for a second?" she asks him.

Jeremy turned around and quickly grabbed the bong, weed and lighter from her hands and took a seat down onto the ground and waited for her. Fawn walks over and climbs up on some boxes and opens the old shed window so the smoke could leave and not get stuck in here... she would like that but right now she can't. When it was open she carefully got down and walked over and sat down in front of Jeremy.

"So you ready?"

Third person POV.
Small time skip.

Jeremy laughs and shakes his head happily, Fawn quietly giggles with him. They were bringing up happy funny memories of their childhood that caused them to laugh and giggle a lot... also the fact they were high didnt help them. They had finished the bull awhile ago and the bong was down beside her.

Jeremy looks over to his soulmate and he couldn't stop smiling at her. Gosh he missed her so much, so damn much. He couldn't believe that she was here with him right now... high as a kit. He hasn't had this much fun for a while now since he has been helping and dealing with werewolves, vampires, witches and so on. But since Fawn got here she had changed so much of his emotions, he was finally feeling calm, happy and relaxed right nice.

Since he found out about the supernatural life he had to always make sure Elena was ok and safe. He had to worry about Elena 24/7, it's not like he didn't like making sure his older sister was safe, he did. But now he had someone, someone really important to take care of and keep safe from any danger, Elena had plenty of men protecting her one less wont make a difference... that much. All he wanted to do now was protect his soulmate from everything.

Just not Klaus... that's her soulmate too... It was also shocking to him to find out his soulmate has four soulmates and one of them is Klaus. The oldest vampire. The one trying to kill his sister. But what is he supposed to do... it's her soulmate... he can't take her other soulmates away from her. She seems excited to hang out with Klaus...

Fawn quickly stopped giggling and went quiet. She snaps her head towards Jeremy with wide eyes, "Wait! what time is it!?" She asks loudly. "Uhh..." Jeremy grabs his phone from his pocket and looks at the time.

He looks back to her, "It's twelve-twenty-four" he said. "Shit. Shit, shit!!!" She mumbles out. "I have to get ready for Klaus," she adds on. She quickly got up so fast, grabbed her bong and lighter, stuck her ligheter into her pocket and then grabbed his arm and helped him up, "I have to get ready!" she gasps out.

She drags him into the house. Jeremy didn't mind being dragged by his soulmate, he thought it was cute. She is the only one that he would let drag him around.

Fawn rushed up the stairs with Jeremy right behind her, when she got in she hid her stuff safely, "Ok, so... tomorrow breakfast... I'll... pay" she said.

Jeremy laughs like a mad man, shaking his head and hands in front of him, "What... why are you laughing at me" she asks. She giggles with him slightly... They were still high.

"You're not paying princess, I'm paying" he said, walking over to her. He grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him. She places her arms slightly around his waist and stares up into his brown eyes, "You got it princess?' He asks. She nods her head slowly, her eyes never left his. "Words kitten," Jeremy said.

"Yes" she whispers. Jeremy smirks down towards her, "I need to get changed... i can't go out smelling like weed" she mumbles. She finally moves her eyes from his and looks around her room.

She quickly got out of Jeremy's grip and rushed past him to find a new outfit to wear for her date with Klaus. She found something she liked and rushed into the bathroom, "I will be right back out" she said before she shut the door. As fast as she could she quickly got changed, cleaned the small bathroom up and then rushed out in her new outfit.

Jeremy sits up and looks at his soulmate, he turns his phone off and places it beside him, "You look hot" he said. Fawns cheeks heated up so fast and looks over to him with a small smile on her face, "thank you" she said.

She walks over to the bed and gets on top and crawls over top of him, she lays down and snuggles her face into his chest. Jeremy smiles, wraps his arms around her body and kisses the top of her head, "Klaus should be here very soon" she mumbles.

Jeremy nods his head sadly and frowns slightly, she quickly snaps her head up and locks eyes with him, "But remember tomorrow me and you breakfast alone" she said. Jeremy frown went back to a smile fast.

"Of course.... I'll pick you up around eight-thirty then" he said. She smiles and rests her chin on his chest and keeps her eyes locked with his. It was quiet for a few minutes, "Fawn..?" Jeremy whispered out.

Fawns face was close to his, their eyes locked. "Yeah" she whispered back. "Can I kiss you?" He asks.

Fawn POV.

I tense up. Wait he wants to kiss me...? Why? But can I say no? No, no I can't.

I slowly nod my head with red burning cheeks, Jeremy smiles big. He moves his hand up from my hips to the back of my head and tangles his fingers through my blond hair. I push up and slightly sit and hover over his upper body with our eye locks with each other, one arm wrapped around my waist as the other hand is on the back of my neck. "Thank you" he mumbled out before pulling me down and connecting our lips together.

Our kiss turned into a full on make out session. His hands moved away from the back of my neck and moved to my waist and pulled me closer to him. I place my hands onto his cheeks. I open my mouth into the kiss and his tongue enters. We both fought for dominance and of course he won. He flipped us over and hovered on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down on top of me. His hands roamed my waist.

Third person POV.

Klaus walks up to the front door of the Forbes household and knocks loudly. His smiles grew even bigger when he heard her rush down the stairs to the front door. The door flung open and a flustered Fawn stood there, "Hello Klaus.... please come in. I... i... forgot what i needed to grab but i have to grab something... its just in my room" she said out of breath. She quickly rushed past Jeremy who walked past her.

Klaus chuckles quietly and walks in and locks his eyes onto the youngest Gilbert. "Ahh... the littles Gilbert.... why are you here?" He asks.

Jeremy straightened his back and stared emotiolents at him, they both didn't like to see each other, especially with their soulmate, "I'm here because-" he gets cut off by Fawn yelling for him. "Jeremy!... can you come here?!"

Jeremy didn't say anything to Klaus but quickly left him and went straight back to Fawns room. He walks in and smiles as his eyes landed on her, "What you need princess?" He asks with a grin on his face. He knew Klaus was listening.

"Just wanted to make sure tomorrow is still happening... i... Also wanted to see if you want some?" she said. She opens her hand to show him a couple of nug, "If you want it... if not that's fine" she adds on.

Jeremy smiles and nods his head, he opens his hand and she places the nugs in the middle of his hand, "Thank you kitten" he said. He steps over to her and kisses her softly.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I'm sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!.

Disney/Pixar
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia.

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call.
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 13.4K 44
Klaus, Damian, kol, Jeremy ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ------- Please read notes. WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️ nsfw ⚠️ depression ⚠️ anxi...
4K 62 10
Outcasted ~ legends Of Korra Soulmate Book What happens when one of the fire ferrets meets his soulmate? What happens when he finds out that she's th...
51.1K 899 38
**If you see or read this book on any other platform, it's been stolen and plagiarized. This is the ONLY forum that has my permission to publish my...
370K 6K 25
The Vampire Diaries Soulmate Story Ray's a girl with a stutter and takes care of her little brother, she finally meets her soulmates. Eight soulmate...