Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

51- Cedric's Funeral

604 22 15
By weasleytwinsimp11

It's only been three days since they left Hogwarts, Y/n was sitting in the kitchen when a letter came flying through her mail slot, she went to grab it seeing it was from Emilia.

"Dear Y/n,
Cedrics funeral is today.. I was hoping you would come with me please. Miles and Adrian will be there too, I think Graham is going as well. Well yeah.. I was just hoping if you would come.. you don't have too but it would mean a lot if you did. Your parents are welcomed as well... but i'm sure they don't want to be there in such horrible times, it starts at two. Well if you do.. apparate to my house as soon as you can once you get this.
Love Emilia."

"Is that from Emilia?" said Y/m/n as Y/n nodded sadly. She pushed her breakfast aside and got up.

"Today is Cedric's funeral.. I'm gonna go ok? I'll be home later... or I might just stay at E's.. I feel really bad." said Y/n as she placed her plate in the sink and ran up the stairs to change. She placed on a black dress and grabbed her black cloak and her wand as she apparated to E's room. Emilia was in bed as she heard the loud clicking noise. "I would've thought you would be getting ready?"

"I am ready." said Emilia throwing the covers off her to see she was in a black dress. Y/n walked over to her and sat down next to her. "How are you doing?"

"It's getting harder Y/n." said Emilia wiping the tears from her face. "Doesn't help that my parents aren't ever home.. Nicks been staying around but I know he's getting yelled at by my father for not going to work as much."

"Have you been eating?" said Y/n looking around her room to see the trays of food all around her room. Emilia nodded slowly as Y/n looked at her. "I almost forgot.. look what I found." Y/n pulled out a bunch of little picture of Emilia and Cedric from the times they would all hang out. "I thought you would like to have them.."

Emilia sat up as Y/n handed her the pictures, Emilia's covered her face as Y/n pulled her into a hug, feeling her crying softly. "T-Thank you Y/n/n" said Emilia as Adrian and Miles apparated into her room.

They both were dressed in black suits and their cloaks over their heads as they looked at Emilia and Y/n. "Are you ready E?" said Adrian as he made his way over to Y/n to kiss her on the cheek.

"Yeah." said Emilia. Miles went over to her to see the pictures as he looked at them sadly. Nick opened the door to see them all as he looked tired.

"Come on.. we better get a move on." said Nick. Y/n moved off from the bed so that Emilia could get up, she placed on her shoes and grabbed her cloak as the four of them walked out her room, Emilia's parents were dressed in black as well with their cloaks as they made their way to the car.

The car ride was silent, Emilia was holding her tears back as Nick hugged her. Adrian and Y/n were hand to hand as Miles looked at the window. Hayden was playing with his fingers while Diego read the prophet and Ariella was reading the letter from Cedrics funeral. They finally arrived to the graveyard as they stepped out, Emilia quickly found herself talking to Mrs. Diggory as Adrian, Miles and Y/n found themselves looking at Cedrics body.

Y/n looked down at his hands and seen the ring and bracelet Emilia had got him on. Cedric was dressed in his Quidditch jumper and pants, Y/n thought how he looked asleep. "Horrible isn't it." said Nick walking next to them looking at Cedric. "Poor Emilia.. she doesn't leave her room."

"How could she... seeing her boyfriends dead body.." said Y/n not taking her eyes off Cedric. Adrian grabbed her hand as they went to sit down. Emilia walked up to his body as she looked over at Y/n with such emptiness in her face.

"I wish when you said you'll love me to your last breathe you didn't mean so soon Ced..." whispered Emilia, tears streaming her face. Mrs. Diggory went to go sit her down as they began to talk.

Mr. Diggory went first in speaking, it wasn't a long speech since he barely was able to form words. Then went Mrs. Diggory, her speech was longer.. painful for those around. Many others went when Amos gestured Emilia to go, she hesitated but stood up and walked over to the podium. Y/n and the others looked at her as she wiped the tears from her face.

"Everyone keeps telling me that time heals all wounds, but no one can tell me what I'm supposed to do right now. Right now I can't sleep. It's right now that I can't eat. Right now I still hear his voice and sense his presence even though I know he's not here. Right now all I seem to do is cry. I know all about time and wounds healing, but even if I had all the time in the world, I still don't know what to do with all this hurt right now. Cedric... didn't.. he didn't deserve this.." said Emilia struggling to form words, Y/n was wiping the tears from her face as Miles and Adrian looked down at their feet. "I also know that Ced.. wouldn't want us to be like this.. he would want us to be happy.. smiling.. like he always was.... that beautiful boy always had a smile no matter what.."

Mrs. Diggory pulled Emilia to sit down as she noticed her not being able to go on. Y/n pulled her into a hug as she heard Emilia bursted into tears, watching them place Cedric in the ground. The funeral was over as they made their way back to the Morales house. "What you said was wonderful amor.." said Mrs. Morales as she hugged her daughter.

"Vas a regresar al trabajo?(Are you going back to work?)." said Emilia as Diego turned to look at her, Emilia made a face and wiped her tears moving away from her mother. "No puedo creerlo(I can't believe it)."

"Emilia no empieces(don't start)." said Diego, Y/n looked over at Nick and Hayden who were annoyed at their parents.

"Amor(love).. we have too." said Mrs. Morales

"No, esta bien. No me importa, vete. (No it's fine, I don't care go.)" said Emilia, the rest of the car ride was silent as they arrived at the house.

"We'll be back later ok?" said Mrs. Morales as Emilia moved away from her. The two disapparated as Y/n looked at her softly.

"Have you ate?" said Y/n as Adrian and Miles looked over at her.

"She hasn't." said Nick.

"Do you want to go to a muggle fast food restaurant ?" said Y/n as Emilia looked at her weirdly. Adrian and Miles looked at her the same as she chuckled. "they have chicken nuggets and fries.. let's just go, grab my hand." The four of them apparated in the girls bathroom in a stall. Y/n quickly pushed them all out as they looked around.

"So? What is this?" said Adrian looking around seeing chairs with the letters M on it, Y/n chuckled as she made them sit down.

"Looks weird." said Miles

"Oh shut up, it's alright.. it's usually a happy food.. i'll be back ok? Stay put!" said Y/n as they all looked at her.

"How you feeling E." said Adrian as Emilia rested her chin on her hand. She looked up at him and sighed.

"Well.. my boyfriend was killed by some crazy psychopath that was supposed to be dead thirteen years ago.. I just watched him get buried.. how do you think i'm doing Ade." said Emilia as Miles gave Adrian a look. "I'm sorry.."

"It's fine E.. I get it alright? Just at least just try and eat." said Adrian as Miles agreed. Y/n came back with a bunch of food as they looked at her. "Love? What is this."

"Chicken nuggets, fries, Ice cream with cookies.. chicken sandwiches, and soda!" said Y/n as she started eating some fries. They all looked at each other as Y/n handed Emilia a box of chicken nuggets. "Eat! Now!"

Emilia looked at her and the boys as she grabbed a chicken nugget and ate it, Y/n smiled as the boys did the same. "I mean alright.. it's good." said Miles as Y/n laughed.

"It's fast food, it's nothing like what we eat back at school." said Y/n as she looked over at Adrian who was smiling at her. A worker came by awkwardly and smiled at the girls.

  "Can we help you?" said Miles as the workers smile grew. Adrian gave him a look as he looked over at Emilia.

  "Well, hi.. my name is Steven.. are you enjoying the food?" said the boy, he was tall and skinny with green eyes and dark black hair. Y/n made a confused face and nodded as he looked at her. "Well that's good.." He walked away as they all looked at each other weirdly.

  "Do.. do you guys really think you know who is back?" said Adrian as Y/n turned back to look at him. Miles sat back and looked over at Emilia who was about to burst into tears.

  "Well.. do you know any death eaters?" said Y/n as Miles, Adrian and Emilia looked at each other and shock their head no. "Well.. supposedly their marks came back."

"Then why is the Ministry saying all these things about Potter? Stupid don't you think?" said Miles as Y/n nodded. The boy came back again as Miles stared at him weirdly.

"Sorry to bother you again.. I didn't really care if the food was good or not, I just wanted your number." The boy told Emilia as she raised her eyebrow. Y/n chuckled as the boy turned to look at her. "And my friend wanted yours.."

  "My number?" said Emilia weirdly

  "I have a boyfriend." said Y/n

  "Oh right sorry.. well yes your number." said the boy. Emilia looked over at Y/n as she giggled. "Or do you have a boyfriend as well?"

  Emilia bursted into tears as Miles, Adrian and Y/n eyes widen, the boy looked scared. "He died four days ago.." said Emilia as the boys mouth dropped and slowly walked away.

  "Maybe we should go now.." said Adrian as he stood up, Y/n nodded as Miles threw Emilia's hood over her head and wiped her tears. They made their way out of the restaurant and walked the London streets. "Can we go to that park we went last summer? The one that had those things?"

"The swings?" said Y/n laughing as Adrian nodded. They made their way into a empty ally and apparated in the forest of the park making their way out of there.

"What are they playing?" said Miles looking over at a group of teens who were kicking a ball into a net. Y/n turned to look when Emilia answered.

"Soccer, it's a muggle sport. My cousins and I use to play all the time in Mexico." said Emilia, thinking about her times in the summer. Y/n nodded as they sat on the swings. The warm air hit their faces as they sat in silence watching the sunset.

"Y/n!! Crazy to see you here again and Adrian!" said Valentina, Y/n's old muggle friends. Emilia and Miles turned to see the girls making their way over to them.

"Oh hey guys." said Y/n standing up and hugging them. They looked behind her to see Emilia, Miles and Adrian.

"No way! That's why she looked so familiar last time in that moving picture! Emilia Morales, that 'Hiraeth' model and you as well I see you and Adrian in the magazines!!" said Lillian as she pulled it out of her purse.

  "I didn't even know it was out yet?" said Emilia as Y/n agreed and grabbed the magazine, seeing Emilia on the front cover.

  "It came out today actually." said Valentina, who looked over at Miles. "You all are pretty famous now huh."

  "Wouldn't say that." said Y/n finding the pages of her and Adrian from the Yule Ball. Adrian peaked his head over her as they both looked at it.

  "I wondered if you two are together, how come you modeled with someone else?" said Lillian as she looked over at Miles and Emilia, they looked at each other and looked over at Y/n.

  "We aren't together?" said Emilia

  "We WERE together." said Miles

  "So you broke up?" said Valentina smiling as she walked closer to Miles who looked at her surprised.

  "Why are you dressed like you went to a funeral?" said Lillian as Y/n made a face and closed the magazine. Emilia looked down as Miles turned to look at her sadly.

  "We did just come back from a funeral." said Emilia in a tone. Valentina and Lillian both looked at each other and looked back at her.

  "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sound so insensitive!" said Lillian as Emilia nodded and looked away.

   "Who died?" said Valentina as Lillian hit her in the arm. Adrian and Miles both stared at the girl in disbelief as Y/n face palmed.

  "Her boyfriend, I don't think you ask people in that way. Makes it seem a bit rude." said Adrian as Y/n made a face.

  "It's getting late.. it was nice seeing you two.. like always.." said Y/n as she gave the girls a fake smile. Emilia and Miles got up, throwing their hoods over their head as they walked away following Y/n and Adrian.

  "Muggles." said Miles shaking his head as Y/n shot him a look. They disapparated back to Emilia's room as she sat on her bed and sighed.

  "You do you want me to sleepover E?" said Y/n as Emilia lifted her head, Miles and Adrian looked at her as they volunteered to sleepover as well.

  "No it's fine.. thanks guys but I'll rather be alone." said Emilia as she looked at the pictures on her bed of her and Cedric.

  "Are you sure?" said Adrian as Emilia nodded, Y/n gave him a sad look as they hugged her. "I'll take you home love?" Adrian and Y/n disapparated into her living room.

  "I dont wanna leave you alone E." said Miles sitting down next to her. She laid her head on him as she sighed.

  ———

  "You're home! Nice to see you Adrian, how's Emilia?" said Y/n's father. Y/n looked around for her mother as Adrian shook her fathers hand.

  "She's not doing well..., where mum?" said Y/n as Lucas came running down the stairs to Adrian.

  "She said she had to meet with the Weasleys and i'm guessing your headmaster? I'm sure not for what but she said she might be home late." said Y/f/n as Adrian raised his eyebrows and turned to Y/n.

"Adrian are you staying for a bit? Where Emilia and Miles? Why didn't you bring them with too?!" said Lucas jumping up and down. Adrian chuckled and looked over at Y/n who was taking off her cloak.

  "Well if that's alright with your dad and Y/n." said Adrian.

"Of course, I was just going to head to bed. Have work early in the morning and Lucas ate a bit too much candy so he'll have to much energy, go ahead and drain him." said Y/f/n as he went and kissed Y/n on the head and went upstairs.

  "Great now we can play superhero's!! Let me bring my action figures!" said Lucas as he ran up the stairs to his room. Y/n gave him a look as she went and sat down next to him.

  "Are you ok beautiful." said Adrian as he pulled Y/n into a hug. She smiled and laid her head on him as he rubbed her cheek.

  "I'm fine but.. it's kinda sad isn't it? Like Emilia lost the boy she was so in love with and it's not even like they broke up, she'll never see be able to see him.. he dead.. he was killed.. I couldn't imagine.." said Y/n as Adrian laid his head on hers.

  "I couldn't either.. Emilia's always been the one to hide her feelings and she's always been good at it.. but if she can't control them, it must be such a horrible feeling." said Adrian. "I couldn't.. I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

  "Adrian! Have you ever watched Batman!?" said Lucas running down the stairs with a movie in his hand. Y/n gave him a look as Lucas rolled his eyes.

  "You know mum is going to get mad if you watch it." said Y/n as Lucas stuck out his tongue. Adrian chuckled as he seen Lucas run over to him.

  "Stop being such a party pooper Y/n! Mums not even home, come on lets watch it! Dad said we could! Plus i'm almost eight!" said Lucas as Adrian bursted into laugher.

  "Stop being such a party popper love." said Adrian laughing as Y/n rolled her eyes. Lucas smiled as Y/n told him to turn on the movie.

  "Brilliant! Move over, let me sit next to Adrian." said Lucas as he sat in the middle of them. Y/n grabbed him and threw him on the other couch.

"You're staying over there." said Y/n laughing as she sat back down next to Adrian. Lucas crossed his arms and run to the kitchen to grab snacks, handing Adrian popcorn.

  Adrian got to focus on the movie as he played with Y/n's hair causing her to fall asleep, Lucas fell asleep next to him as Adrian himself felt his eyes getting tired. It was past midnight when Y/m/n arrived home, seeing the three of them asleep on the couch. She chuckled and covered them in a blanket, making her way to her bedroom. "I hope these kids don't have to go through what I did.." thought Y/m/n as she felt her husbands hands wrap around her.

ITS MY FAVORITE PROFESSORS BIRTHDAY TODAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMUS JOHN LUPIN WOOT WOOT, also i hope you all enjoy your day and enjoyed the chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
23.4K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...