Grimm Days (Grimm RWBY x Male...

By Dadlovekid

A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Ros... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Five

2K 42 3
By Dadlovekid

Note: Apologizes for the long wait. I forgot that I had this for a sec. I will push this story out more since I have the next few ones almost done.

Y/n was watching as several engineers was working with the new armor that he asks for. Soon three scientist rush towards him with papers in hand. "Director Rose! Director!" The scientist screams. They soon reach him and began to speak fast.

"The new ammunition you ask for using hyperactive dust turn laser is wonderful! It was more powerful than a 50-caliber bullet and hotter than the surface of the sun! This is wonderful! How did you come up with this!" "IT was just a thought in the back of my mind for the past hour is all." Y/n replied.

"Wow! Your simple thought is a new discovery of Dust Technology!" The scientist screams. "Atlas need to use this discovery as soon as possible!" Y/n look towards the scientist and stab him. The others all stare at him in shock.

"This doesn't belong in Atlas." Y/n said. He then kicks the body off his blade. He uses his sleeve to clean off the blade. "You all don't belong to Atlas no more!" Y/n shout. "You all belong to me! And if I heard one peep about giving this to Atlas or anyone that is not under me! I kill you myself!" Y/n command with high authority behind his voice. Everyone steps back.

"You all belong to me! You gave up all ties the moment you enter this room and work on my projects. You all now belong to the Rose Legion. Doctor Watts." Y/n said, the dark hair doctor turn around while working on the armor. "Yes Director?" The doctor ask.

"I expect progress when I get back." Y/n said as he turn to walk out of the room. Watts smile to himself as he walk. "Of course Director. Any thing for you." Once out of the room, Y/n saw Winter walking towards him. She had her hair down and have an arm sling. 'I might have gone a bit too much against her during the team battle.' Y/n thought.

"Director Rose. It is good to see you." Winter said before stopping before him. "Specialist Schnee. I was just about to head to the Schnee manor to see your sister. Care to accompany me there?" Y/n ask. "I don't know. As much as I know you want to see my sister, I might stay out of it." Winter replied.

"I have Eve there as well. She quick with her blade. You be safe with me there, and I want you and your sister to see each other again. Would you come now?" Y/n persist. Winter sigh before nodding her head. "Sure. It would be good to see her again." Winter said with a small smile.

The two began to walk to the dock where Eve was working on the bullhead. She soon spot Y/n and Winter walking to her. "Oh, Y/n. What brings you two here?" She ask. "We are heading to the Schnee Manor. Come with us and yet me introduce you to Weiss." Y/n said with a smile.

"Okay." Eve said as the three walk inside and get ready. Y/n sat down and think to himself about his time with Weiss.

FLASHBACK

He was walking around Vale with Weiss, holding hands. "What are we doing here?" Y/n ask as Weiss just look at him. "Just walking around." Weiss replied with a smile.

They walk around. Look at jewelry, weapons, dust, and got a lovely dinner. They walk around the docks and look at the sun set. "Hey Y/n." Weiss ask. "Yeah." Y/n respond as they stare at the setting sun. The pink and orange colors mix with the blueish black sky.

"What do you think of getting more serious with our relationship?" Weiss ask. Y/n widen his eyes and look at Weiss. "What?" "I mean, getting more comfortable with loving each other and showing it around. I mean, the only ones that know that we are dating is Yang and Blake. I think we just need to show it more."

"Weiss, I told you already. I only date someone else for a year, but it was a kid love when I was at Signal." Y/n retort. "I don't know how to love someone else." "That's okay." Weiss said, she hold his hands in hers.

"I will show you. All you have to do, is follow my lead. That is all you need to do. Then after awhile you then know what to do." Weiss said. "Okay. I give it a try. For you." Y/n said with a smile. "That is all I want from my little Ruby. My treasure." Weiss said with her own smile.

They then lean in to kiss, but Y/n was snap out of his thoughts.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/n open his eyes and look out the window, they were at the Manor. "You okay." Winter ask him. "Yeah. I was just thinking about my time my Weiss is all." Y/n respond before putting on a large black with red tip cloak over himself as he walk out. "Come on."

The two walk out where Eve was loading a 9mm pistol. She look at Y/n before putting it away in a side holster. "Just in case." She said as Y/n nod his head. The three then walk towards the entrance, Y/n knock.

The door open to reveal a young boy with white hair and blue eyes. "Oh, hello sir. What can I do for you?" the boy ask before looking at Winter. "Oh, sister. You came back." He said in a monotone. "I am here to see Weiss Schnee. That is all. Winter is here with me." Y/n respond to the boy's first question.

"I see. You might want to see Mother first. She is the only one that Weiss allows in her room after her return." The boy said before stepping to the side to allow them in. "The name is Whitley Schnee, Winter and Weiss' younger brother." He bow to them as they walk in.

"I am Y/n Rose. An old friend of Weiss, this is Eve. Where is your mother?" The young Rose ask. "In the garden. Winter should be able to lead you there." Whitley respond. "Of course. Well then let's go......." Before Y/n could finish a loud scream ring out of the manor.

Eve pull out the pistol and pass it to Y/n as the two run upstairs. "Winter stay here!" Y/n command before running down the hall. They look at the many servants looking down one direction, Y/n follow their gazes to see an open door where a loud sob was coming from.

He rush to it and look inside. A tattered and destroyed bedroom with broken furniture and a dirty mess of clothes. In the middle was a woman with white hair and blue clothes. Eve reach the door and pull out her katana as Y/n approach the woman.

"Ma'am what's wrong?" Y/n ask as he kneel beside her. She look up with tears in her blue eyes, Y/n stare at her due to the resemblance between her and Weiss. "My daughter. She is missing." Y/n then look around the room and notice a broken window.

He stand up and walk towards the window and look out of it. A second story jump out and a large courtyard to the fence gate. He then look directly down below to see a man there in a white suit. "Eve. We got a body. Right side. Man with white hair and a white suit." Y/n said towards Eve. "On it!" She rush out of the room.

"White suit! Does he have a blue shirt on him?" the woman ask. "Yes he does. Do you know him?" Y/n ask. "That is my husband!" she yelled back to him. "I see." Y/n said as he turn back to her, in the corner of his eye he say a glimmer of red.

He walk towards the red and pick up a necklace. The necklace was a rose shape necklace with Y/n's symbol. He open the rose and saw a picture of him and Weiss.

(Like this)

FLASHBACK

Y/n and Weiss was just got finish from a date two days before the tournament. They were standing on top of a building, looking towards the bright school name Beacon. At night the entire town lights are dim compare to Beacon, which was bright, they usually do this around the whole week before the Vytal Festival.

It made Beacon into a beautiful school at night which allow the teachers to launch fireworks towards of last two days. The two were looking at the fireworks, a prefect ending to a perfect date. "Hey Weiss." Y/n said as she turn to him. "Yeah."

"I got you a little gift." Y/n said. Weiss just cross her arms and look at Y/n unamused. "Y/n Thorn Rose, I have told you that you don't need to give me gifts." Weiss said. "I know, but this one is very important." Y/n retort.

Weiss sigh before looking at Y/n with a smug look. "Really now. What is it?" "Well since it have been 10 months of us dating, and we been through a lot. I want to give you something that is dear to me." Y/n said. He pull out a necklace that had his symbol on it.

"This was my mothers. And since I don't have a lot of lien, I thought this would be a great substitute for an engagement ring." Y/n explain. Weiss grasp. Y/n kneel down before her as the fireworks was coming to a close. "Weiss Schnee. Would you marry me, a lowly man and a lowly partner of yours, and be together till the end of time. Would you allow me to have this dream?" Y/n said.

Weiss just close her mouth and cry out a yes. She pounce on him and both share a lovely kiss as the biggest and the most beautiful firework explode in the skies above. They pull apart and stare deeply in each other's bright eyes in the dark and loud night.

"My amazing and handsome Ruby." Weiss cooed, caressing Y/n's face. "My lovely Ice Queen." Y/n replied.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/n look at the necklace before the woman disturb him. "That is my daughter's necklace." She said. Y/n turn around with a single tear falling down. "I know." He said as he pass the open necklace towards the woman.

"I know because I was the one that gave it to her." Y/n explain before he walk out to the edge of the room. Willow, the woman, look down to the necklace. "She was my fiancé." Y/n said before leaving. Willow widen her eyes upon hearing those words.

Y/n reach the stairs by the entrance as Eve walk back inside. "Call the general. Tell him that Jacques Schnee was murder and that Weiss Schnee is missing." Y/n command. "Right!" Eve respond. Y/n reach the bottom of the stairs before Willow run in, breathing heavily and looking at him.

"Fiancé! You propose to my Weiss!" Willow scream to Y/n as he prepare to walk out. Winter and Whitley at this point, just stood to the side, now looking at Y/n. "Yes. Yes I did. But someone seem to have taken her. And I hope that it isn't her that did this." Y/n said before leaving.

"Mark my words, Salem Queen of the Grimm. I, Y/n Rose, hereby hunt you down to the end of the world, to kill you myself. Then and only then will I get back what you have taken from me, which is almost everything I ever care about." Y/n thought as Atlas Soldiers are drop off.

"Follow me gentleman." I said as  I saw the General behind them. He step forth towards me. "Do you think it is her?" He ask. "Yes. Yes I do. And its personal now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.1K 17
She did it. She won. The kingdoms were too late in uniting against her, and Salem achieved her victory. Now you, an immortal friend to both Ozma and...
11.2K 502 21
Do you believe there are such things as the Devil and the Angel? That the Angel would protect you if you are good while the Devil would do whatever i...
108K 1.8K 10
Years ago Y/N went to beacon with his sister. One day she passed and he grew closer to the girls named Raven and summer. Years later He married Raven...
1.6K 46 24
Things were starting to get out hand in the World of Remnant. Creatures of Grimm attack closer to the borders of the kingdoms, people start to go mis...