Sugar Free {GOT7/OC Fic}

Von mangseok

She may not like candy, but the boys in love with her are the absolute sweetest. Celeste has seven hot guy fr... Mehr

School Again
Jackson Likes What Now???
Got Lunch?
Shop Till You Drop
PANic
Things My Heart Use to Know
RomCom BS
Meanwhile, At the Lodge
The Storm That Follows
The Long Night

Character page

233 7 1
Von mangseok

Celeste Jung: The only heir to the famous Jung entertainment company, Celeste is a free spirited girl with a soft spot fo anything cute. While she is expected to take over her family's company one day, she has no problems with this and studies diligently so she can continue the family business with ease. When she doesn't need to wear formal clothes for buisness funtions, Celeste will wear one of her many Lolita dresses.

GOT7: These seven boys are all childhood friends of Celeste. They all have their own unique tallents and, with Celeste's encouragment, are practicing  together in hopes of forming a band. Unknown to her and the others in the group, they have all fallen in love with her. 

Kayla (last name unknown): Celeste's Best Friend. She found her uncontious on the side of the road during a big storm two years ago. She has no memory of anything before Celeste saved her. The Jung's took her in and have cared for her like family ever since. She has a fear of men that seems to link back to something that happened to her in the past she can't remember.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
730K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
230K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
536K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...