Dont Be a Bully (A Mindless B...

By GreenSaphire

This story is about a boy and girl having internal conflict with themselves and external conflict with each o... More

Dont Be a Bully (A Mindless Behavior Story)
You!!!!
Old Memories
The Phone Situation
The Encounter
Scared out of my mind
Authors Note
Gonna Get It In?
Gonna Get It In? (Nicole's POV)
Drama? New Love??
Forgiveness??
You?!..
Nightmares?¿
The Real Her
Suspicions
Secrets?
Your Lying?!
You Know Me?
Early Morning(s)
Early Morning(s) Part 2
You deserve Him? (Early Morning(s) Part 3 )
Early Morning(s) You deserve him: REALLY?¿
Who is She?
Authors Note
Who was She?
Secrets Revealed
The Truth
Dream or NIGHTMARE
Tell him the Truth
What does it mean: Signs and Dreams
Talk it out
Used to Be
Kissing Games
Problems
I can be your Band-aid
really

What do I Do

4.8K 141 40
By GreenSaphire

If you noticed in the last part. Nicki wanted to tell prod something and started acting a bit unusually when he mentioned the party. She was dumbfounded..... Silent nothing to say

So here's another chapter.. Nicole's dreaming.

__________________________

Nicole's POV

"You whore.."

"Roc... Stop please"

*Prince walks in*

I'm just sitting there zonin in and out to what they say.

Next thing I know prods in my face.

All I can move is my head. I notice I'm partially nude. Usually I'd cover myself or something. But I CAN'T MOVE!! Prod's staring at me in disgust . He leaves the room.

In my mind I'm screaming DON'T GO CRAIG PLEASE. But my body stays motionless.

[Dream over]

I wake up crying..

Every night the same nightmares. Why do I have these strange visions.. I'm tired of it all. For gods sake I just wanna cry.

I tossed and turned all night thinking about my conversation with Prod. And when I finally fall asleep I start having my little nightmares.

Truth is I don't remember that night. I was majorly buzzed. I think?.?

I don't smoke or drink... It's just that whole nights a blur.

The whole scene was unbearable.

[Flashback-last night's conversation]

Prod says he loves me.. Here goes everything.

"Well... I... I.... I uh... I just can't help it ok... I'm sorry.. I always mess up.. I'm so distant. And defensive and.. You deserve the best." I say

"What?"

"Your right.. I'm wrong.. I continue to push you away.. I'm wasting your time and there's a girl out there who deserves you more."

Why did I just say that. Even though its a bit true,

"Well you are that girl... I want you.

"But I'm not right for you... You should just move on. I mean there are so many signs."

What am I saying. Why do I keep pushing him away with my words.

"Signs what do you mean signs?"

"Well.. You've been bullying me for one"

"But I apologized. I admitted that I was wrong. I was just hurt and angry."

"Well... There's that girl"

"Who?"

"That blue headed chick"

"I told you before I don't like her.. And I have you"

"Well that's the thing."

"What.."

"Well I saw you with her the other day. •In the morning.

•And at school twice.. I see you guys together all the time"

"Well actually I was just in a bad mood. And she was trying to cheer me up. She's just my friend"

"Well maybe you should look into it. it's obvious there is some kind of connection"

"Well, if it is I surely couldn't tell. But you know what is obvious is that you've seen me all week and chose to ignore me and avoid me."

Oh man I just blew my cover. He probably already knew. But he still was all over her.

"Well.. Anything you have to say about that."

Really.. So what if I was a bit distant. That doesn't mean mess with a hoe on the side.

"Well.. Atleast I don't run around with other people instead of the person you CLAIM YOU 'LOVE' so much"

"Oh really. You wanna go there. You have ran around with other people if you wanna get technical you've been SLEEPING around with other people"

What. I'm a virgin. Prod is the only person I've even gotten close to sleeping with.

"What are you talking about?"

"That night at the Party"

That night. I don't remember that night.😔

"Well anything you wanna say"

Heck yeah. Nigga I don't remember a dang thing. I just look at him and shake my head.

"Say something" He tells me.

Well if he insist..

"Is what happen that night the reason why you started treating me differently."

"Yea it is but if you were in my situation you would do the same thing. Maybe even worse"

Oh my god!!! That's it. That horrible disregard-able night.

"I don't even know what I'd do"

I smile like an idiot. But it's a nice moment.

"But what happened last weekend"

He asked that dreaded question. I lose my smile.

"I..I just can't talk about it right now."

"It's ok. I completely understand. But remember I'm always here for you."

He's so understanding and patient. I'll tell him EVENTUALLY. I'm just not ready.

"Obviously.." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"Prod... I really don't want any secrets between us"

I have to tell him. He needs to know.

"I don't either"

"Owh well you wanna know what I fear the most sometimes."

"What"

"Loosing you."

"Well.. Technically.. You already did"

"I know" 😔

I frown a little. His words hurt.

He pulls me into his chest and tilt my face towards his.

" That means You already know what it's like.. Soo.. You shouldn't be afraid of what you experienced. You know what to expect"

You bullied and tortured me.. I would love to relive that. And I'm being sarcastic.

"Uhh. Maybe I'm afraid of what to expect"

"Well.. I'll never do that to you again... I'm sorry."

I have to say something about that night. I should tell him.

"Well.. That night at the party."

"What about it?"

He's smiling. That's good right?? He seems open to discussing it. Here goes the truth.

"Well.. That night I-"

"Actually I really don't wanna talk about it. Maybe some other time.

He cut me off mid sentence. Feeling completely rejected I turn my head. And brush off that feeling And change the subject.

"Ok.. Well it's getting Late. I gotta get home"

"Want a ride home?"

"Sure"

The whole ride I stare out the window thinking. About that night. What happen. What did I do?

[Flashback over]

Turns out that our relationship was completely destroyed because of something I Did. It's all MY FAULT. I did something TERRIBLE. I made Prod the monster he is. Well WAS to me.

What am I suppose to do. Ask him what happen. Just say hey Babe guess what. I dont remember a DAMN thing about that party. And if you wanna know why its because I was FUCKED UP.

Yeah right thats Hilarious.He won't even talk about it. That's how I know it's gotta be bad.

Prince's POV

I'm going to see Shanell. I feel terrible. I'm suppose to be Mr.SpreadThePeace but I hurt this girl.

[At the hospital]

I walk in to see her laying in bed looking so innocent.

"Hello.. " I say

A partially unconscious Shanell looks at me and smiles.

"Hi"

"Looks like someone's tired."

"Yea. I'm just glad to be awake"

Me too. If she died the guilt would kill me.

"So. I can assume you're feeling better"

"I surely am. The nurse says I can leave today. I just have to keep my wrist wrapped and in a sling for a few weeks."

My heart sinks at the mention of it.

"I'm soo sorry"

"Uhh.. Yea.. It's ok."

She stares out the window as her voice trails off. Like she's in deep thought about something.

A woman who I assume is her mother burst through the door.

"How's my little Angel doing?"

"M-M- MOM?!?"

She blurts out her mothers name like she's seen a ghost or a monster.

"Yes sweetheart?"

She just stares at her. Shanell's heartbeat sped up a bit. But then it went back to normal.

"And who are you." She asked.

"I'm Jacob.. Jacob Perez" I extend my hand and in return she shakes it.

"You must be the handsome young man who saved my daughters life"

"Owh I wouldn't say all that but -"

"Nonsense. I wouldn't have my little girl if it weren't for you"

I get this whole gut sinking feeling.

"It's nothing really"

"Well. I surely do hope I see more of you"

"He-he yeah" I smile sort of.

She turns her attention back to Shanell.

"Well Shanell we gotta get your things together."

"Well. I wouldn't mind helping her downstairs."

My mother raised me to be a gentleman. Also assisting her would take some guilt away.

A smile was plastered all over her mothers face.

"Aren't you a sweetheart. Ok well then, Shanell I'll be downstairs waiting for you two."

Her mother leaves the room.

Shanell huffs and struggles to get out of bed. I quickly rush to her side and help her up.

She has to wash up and get dressed. I can't help her with that. Luckily the nurse barges through the door. I let out a sigh of relief.

Me and Shanell give each other this relieved look. She smirks at me. And mouthed Thanks.

"I'll just be out the door"

Soon the nurse walks out.

"You're a great boyfriend you know"

"He-He. I'm not her boyfriend."

I say rubbing my hand through my Fro.

"Hmm, should be." The nurse smiles before walking off.

I open the door. "Ready?" I ask.

"Yeah"

I grab her bag and we head downstairs.

After bumping into her mother.We head to their car I put her stuff in and close the door.

"Drive safe" I say closing the door.

"Oh Jacob" says her mother

"Yes ma'am"

"I sure do hope that I'll be seeing more of you"

I smile. "Mmhmm"

"Maybe tomorrow" she suggest. More like telling me.

"Yes ma'am"

"Great.See you."

She drives off. I head to my car. Once I get in. I punch my steering wheel. What am I getting myself into. I don't want this. Shanell tried to blackmail me. And nothing but good things are happening. Her moms awesome. She lives in a great house. And now everyone thinks I'm her boyfriend or something. She's got all my spare time attention. And I guess I'm going to hang out with her tomorrow .

Karma is messed up. This ain't cool.

I pull up at home and head into the house. Go straight to my room.

I punch my wall one time.

Then plop on my bed.

Ugh.. What am I getting myself into. I gotta stop before I end up in too deep.

It's my fault she ended up in the hospital. I feel terrible I wanna make up for it. But I don't want things to get serious. I wanna do what's right. But I don't know what is.

What Do I Do?!?

__________________________

[Nicole]

She's keeping a lot of secrets. She wants to come clean but she's afraid.

[Prince]

He still doesn't like Shanell. He only feels guilty about what he thinks he did.

But people are beginning to assume and suggest that him and Shanell gonna be together.

Prince talking about karma BUT maybe karma has got something in store for him.

Well what do you guys think he should do.

[Shanell]

She's feeling bad. The guilt gonna consume her. She's gonna lose it.

Her mom has a new personality. It's creeping Shanell out. And her mother strangely has her eye on Jacob.

These three got a lot on their mind. And have the same question.

#What Do I Do#

10 comments and 5 likes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieé. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...
1M 28.4K 54
One day, Zonnique goes to a wild spring break party. The next day, she wakes up inside of a mental home. Her parents rule her "suicidal", placing her...
98.5K 2K 19
Camille King. Smart innocent girl. Follows the rules . Listens to mommy and daddy. Dosent lie to people. Funny and Sweet. But That all changes when s...
155K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...