( DISCONTINUED)

By itsjohmae

This book is cringe, better ones coming DO NOT READ AT ALL PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DONT More

WELCOME :D
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
Do me a favor please!
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23} (LUWOO)
{24}
{25}
Pls read
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
READ!!
...bad news...
*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐˜ฝ ๐™ ๐™ ๐™‰ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™†๐™ƒ๐™”๐™๐˜พ๐™†

{19}

62 6 14
By itsjohmae

Johnny POV:

My eyes widened at the voices and so did the rest of them. I looked around and saw the rest of NCT and wayv  circle around us.

(PS: JUST A REMINDER WAYV IS NCT BUT FOR NCT FF REASONS SINCE TEN IS IN WAYV , WAYV IS A SEPARATE GROUP!)

It's like once I blinked the seven men were already lifeless on the ground...
I looked around and saw people crying of happiness. I smiled with tears in my eyes
And then screamed.

Johnny: GUYS! OH MY GOSH! I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW!

Chenle: ugh... you better be you bitches were so hard to find!

Lucas: yeah... nothing Kun can't manage to find though...

Jeno: c-can you untie us all now? P-please?

He said while his voice cracked nearing at the end of the sentence.
Renjun and Lucas went to untie and unlock our chains (stream Chain by NCT127)

I got up and rammed into the guy Lucas called Kun with a big hug.

Kun stumbled back a bit and then patted my back once he got his balance back.

Yuta: oh yeah heyyyy lets just not say hi to Yuta and WinWin who totally DID NOT just fly all the way here from their honeymoon!

I chuckled and then ran into Yuta with a hug.
He chuckled back and patted me on the head.

WinWin: MINE!

WinWin slapped my head and pulled Yuta closer to
him while burying his head into Yuta's arm.
I cooed at the sight... the couple was really cute.

Johnny: sorry guys I do not have time to hug all of you next to 7 dead bodies-

Renjun: FIRST OF ALL we're really far away from home right now, you four tops are very very far away from your bottoms.

Johnny: huh?

Jaehyun: what do you mean?

Shotaro: guys guys!

All the attention turned to Shotaro and he smiled wildly.

Shotaro: What if instead of you know driving carssss and planesss... we jump?

Everyone went silent and then Sungchan just-

Sungchan: you idiots, remember when after training since we didn't have cars we'd jump onnn?

Everyone clapped and then went out of the house.

Hendery: Hey guys! It's late!

Xiaojun: more like really really late...

Kun: wait isn't it like 12pm-

Chenle: OHH! WAIT LETS GET FOOD!

johnny: I'll pay!

Everything went silent and everybody looked at me.

Lucas: ...for 16 people?

Jungwoo: 17, baby...

Lucas: what? No? Its see 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 .....17..

Jungwoo: see~

YangYang started making gaging noises and everyone started giggling.

Jaehyun: I'll pay as well!

Jeno: I owe you all my everything.... so I'll pay as well.

Everyone looked over at Mark who was not facing us.

Jisung slapped the back of his head and then he turned around rolling his eyes.

mark: fine fine I'll pay too....

Hours went by of choosing which store to pick from and what everyone was going to eat.
Finally we called in our order and lets just say... the price... was definitely not the number I was thinking..

Another hour past and I got a call from the restaurant saying our food was finished...

We decided that the side walk was not a place for 17 random men to stay on. So!
Kun, Jungwoo, Xioajun, and Jeno went to a store to buy a bunch of blankets and other things to stay warm.

We all one by one climbed on to a big ass roof and set up stuff there.
Kun was opposing this idea since he thought we were going to get caught by people or something like that?

We ignored him and then everyone else started making everything nice a cozy.

Me , Jaehyun, and Renjun went to the restaurant to get the food.

Jisung POV:

Chenle: wowzerssss

Jisung: wowzers?

Chenle: mmhm! Its my way of saying wow...

I chuckled then kissed him on the forehead.
I sat down on a blanket and he sat right in front of
me except he laid his back on my chest. He sighed
and I could just tell this baby was tired. I took off my jacket
And laid it on him the sky slowly became dark once again making this meal... dinner...

I heard grunts and sighs coming from the ladder that leads up to here.
Then I saw Johnny, Jaehyun, and Renjun hyung come up with the food. I smiled
It would've been so perfect if the rest of the hyungs were here too...  I sighed in disappointment but it quickly disappeared when I got a big ass box full of different kinds of food handed to me. I woke up Chenle
And fed him like a tiny baby...

After everyone got their food... which took a REALLy long time because YangYang and Xiaojun hyung were fighting over who should get the last serving of egg fried rice... and obviously YangYang got it because of Kun.

Everyone was sitting down eating in peace until someone ( and that someone was Jungwoo) blurted out.

Jungwoo: aishhh... guys look around... we haven't done this since we were trainees!

Lucas: yea... you're right... we should do this again a few weeks after we come back!

Chenle: come back! What? I-I- I don't get it-

Jisung: aish.. he means when we all get back to the house with Doyoung, Taeil, Jaemin, Donghyuk, Taeyong, and Ten we should all do this again because it feels kind of incomplete without them.

Renjun: what a perfect way of saying it Jisung!

It was silent until Johnny raised his cup and said.

Johnny: To us for being the baddest bitches alive!

Everyone raised their glasses with different beverages in them and yelled out "to us"

I smiled and then finished up my food.

I looked around and most people were eating slowly.

Sungchan: so! Lets walk it off for about 10 minutes and then we all start heading back?

Jeno: the blankets?

Renjun: AHEM and the garbage?

YangYang smacked Renjun's head and then pointed to the alleyway beneath us. Renjun nodded and awkwardly smiled.

Another hour later we were all throwing out our trash and then wrapping up the blankets nicely.

Johnny POV:

There I was at the edge of the roof top looking down...

I smiled then jumped, my feet then both hit the floor and I
immediately got a rush of blood coursing through my veins.
Then I felt it.... that nostalgia felt amazing... so real..

I looked behind me and they were all slowly jumping..

Johnny: GUYS!! LETS MAKE IT INTERESTING!!

Yuta: HOW DADDY LONG LEGS??!!

Johnny: FIRST OF ALL THE NICKNAME FITS!! AND SECOND OF ALL CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!!

3rd POV:

There all 17 boys were, leaping from roof to roof and shoe step sounds everywhere....

They'd all be home again soon....

They would all get peace again....

Or will they?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3.3K 86
Half of this is actual chapters!! I will be able to do any type of imagine! Except smut! Feel free to request anything!!! Read this book for clear sk...
325K 7.6K 49
โฆ๏ธŽโ€ข แด€ sแด›แดส€ส ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ ษขแด‡แด›s แด…แด€ษชสŸส สœษชแด„แด‹แด‡สs า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ's า“แดœแด„แด‹ส™แดส [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
79.2K 2.3K 25
๐šŠ ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š”๐šŽ๐š™๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š, ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ : ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
301K 13.8K 29
!! SUPER CRINGEY !! I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND TO READ. IT'S BETTER TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS BOOK. started 08/09,16 ended 09/12/16 edited 04/17/18 โ”€ 06...