all in due time; tom riddle

By theasplayground

"𝙞 đ™Ŧ𝙖𝙨đ™Ŗ'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞đ™ĸ 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 đ™ĸ𝙚, đ™Ŗ𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞đ™Ŗ. 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞... More

â˜Ēī¸Ž
𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘸𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ĩ 𝘐
𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘸𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ĩ 𝘐𝘐
â˜Ēī¸Ž
𝘱đ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜ĩ đ˜°đ˜¯đ˜Ļ - đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘭𝘰𝘴đ˜ĩ 𝘩đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜ŗ
𝘐
𝘐𝘐
𝘐𝘐𝘐
𝘐𝘝
𝘝
𝘝𝘐
𝘝𝘐𝘐
𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐
𝘐𝘟
â˜Ēī¸Ž
𝘱đ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜ĩ đ˜ĩ𝘸𝘰 - 𝘤𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜ŗ𝘮 đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ đ˜´đ˜¯đ˜ĸđ˜Ŧđ˜Ļ
𝘟
𝘟𝘐
a/n story on hiatus!

đ˜Ļ𝘹đ˜ĩđ˜ŗđ˜ĸ 𝘷đ˜Ē𝘴đ˜ļđ˜ĸ𝘭𝘴

24 1 0
By theasplayground

okay so it's come to my attention that some people need visuals when it comes to books.
although you can imagine whatever you want, these aren't necessary, i'm just putting these here so you can see the same thing i am if you want. :)

slytherin common room

girls dorm room

slytherin uniforms

some 1940's fashion ideals:

also try to keep in mind that i didn't live in the 30/40's so some stuff might not be completely accurate but i'm doing a lot of research so it should be close enough.
anyways i hope this helped some of you! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.7K 53
Everyone knew Tom Riddle. He was the golden boy of Hogwarts. The best student of his year. He wished to become the best wizards of all time and nobod...
3.2K 96 30
What if Tom Riddle had a heir that was taken? What if she is the daughter of the vampire queen? What if she was put with the Potter's? What happens w...
9.4K 416 45
EDITING IN PROGRESS. Underage magic, two dark spells, it won't be long before the ministry hunts her down. Hermione Granger, previously mudblood scum...
54.2K 1.1K 16
TOMIONE/DRAMIONE FANFICTION (EDITING) __________ The world has gotten darker ever since Lord Voldemort's return was confirmed, and Harry Potter must...