The three Cobras ๐Ÿ ( Cobra K...

By Jana_malfoy4

Three new students arrived at West Valley High: Jana,Lola, and Elizabeth. They face something they never real... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
( Season Two ) Chapter One

Chapter Seven

38 1 0
By Jana_malfoy4

Chapter Seven

" Yes?" I said looking up at him—" are you ok?" He said. " yeah i'm fine" I said smiling—" ok good " Hawk said—" don't do that again " He said looking at me all serious. " i'm sorry,'' I said—" I'll see you at lunch, ok?" He said happily.

" sure " I said with a smile—" good because i'm starting to like you now" he said before walking away with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~

After that I saw Elizabeth and Lola in the hallway and I told them about what happened with me and Hawk earlier. " UGH THAT'S NO FAIR I WANT HAWK TO LOOK AT ME THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU" Lola said all upset. " to be honest, same " said Elizabeth—" but you guys should date" also said Elizabeth.

"What no" I said with a disgusted face—"guys I already have a boyfriend" said Lola rolling her eyes—" mhhhm who?" Elizabeth said—" Wattpad and Boba" said Lola with a smile.

"I knew it" said Elizabeth—" well see you guys later" Lola said—* Lola trips and falls * while walking to class.—"I'm ok, I'm ok" Lola said while getting up. * me and Elizabeth laugh*— " WE LOVE YOU LOLA!' " said me and Elizabeth.

" YEAH YEAH" Lola said while running to class.

~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth was walking to class when Dementri came up to her and said..." Do you remember if we have homework..oh wait nvm" he said—" Dementri..bye- * she laughs*—" what? I thought we didn't but then I remember we did" he said with his annoying voice.

" I love your hair Elizabeth" he said touching her hair—" you touched my hair one more time imma break your arm, got it" she said getting mad.

" right im sorry " he said taking his hand off her hair—" * chuckles * I can't with you Dementri" Elizabeth said while looking at him—* they both smile at each other *—* Elizabeth head: Why am I catching feelings for him!!!?? * she said inside her head...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.8K 80
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...