A BEAST IN LOVE

By rithika_venkateshan

Who's worse than a beast? "A beast in love'❀️ More

DISCLAIMER
MEMES
CAST AND CHARACTER AESTHETICS
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU🀍

CHAPTER 49

21.7K 1K 67
By rithika_venkateshan

CHAPTER 49

AUTHOR 'S POV

Cover credits :Sakshi_devi712

____________________________

There's always a moment, when we find out, that the silence is more powerful than real words.

We will receive the answers of how we must act, if we observe with our heart in that silence.

And aarva walked sliently observing yamini who was busy talking  to ayesha about a book they read recently.

Ayesha too joined the walk as she never trusts aarva especially with yamini.

For the first time ,he saw a yamini who laughed her heart out ,a yamini who didn't flinch at his presence and some where deep down he know when one day when the truth comes out its gone make it more complicated but then that selfish side of him said to enjoy atleast this happiness.

"Nope! He should have done something and get back to her after all he loved her." yamini said to ayesha who was walking beside her.

"But...then he did tons of sins in the past " ayesha told eyeing aarva who was walking beside her.

Well! Ayesha was in the middle and aarav on her right and yamini to the left.

Yamini have heard alot and read a lot about aarva ,which were obviously his previous achievements in his business platform.

Even thought manipulateing ayesha and asking her the reson for aarva being in the prison for 3 years.

Ayesha always ignored the topics which involed him and this question
" what did he do  that he landed in prison?" Was again not yamini's business .
But still like always being a curious cat ,yamini was interested to knoew the reason.

Having no guts to ask aarva ,
Yamini started making plans of digging the past.

"Every human deserves a second chance ayesha , everyone deserves to clean up the mess they did.
Everyone makes mistake in life ,sometimes good people make bad choices ,it doesn't mean they are bad it just means they are human and everyone will definitely pay for the sins they did ,if not then who is the person called god ?" Yamini gave a speech.

Ayesha went quiet hearing yamini,her speech went on repeat mode in her head.

For a minute or two the slient night changed more slient, the sound of the small insects were heard clearly and the chill weather of ooty made the atmosphere even more quiet .

Rubbing her hands together, yamini placed her hands at her cheeks providing heat.

Aarva smiled at her and the trio continued to walk for a few minutes and started returning back.
____________________________

Ayesha walked into their house and  aarva stood in his house entrance .

Yamini locked the gate slowly and looked up at him and smiled.

"Good night" she wished smiling and walked in.

Smiling like a mad man ,aarva walked into his house.

Having no idea of what to do next as his company was in a loss and he was not really in a mood to do business right now.
Yet! He wanted a grip.

Falling back on the bed all smiling yamini curled like a ball hugging her pillow.

Stareing at the balcony of  opposite house ,through her window.
Yamini smiled and twirled to the other side of the bed and slowly started drowning in her dream land.

____________________________

As the sun shined bright and positive .

Yamini woke up all fresh,energetic and happy .

Getting into her washroom she did her morning chores and changed into a white dress which had bpack patterns .

Taking her phone and purse in her hand ,she walked out and saw ayesha all set to leave.

"Yamini ,we can still go by ourself "ayesha told and yamini looked at her confused.

"Is everything okay ayesha ?  seems like you are not in a good term with aarav "yamini asked

"No nothing yamini,its just that i didn't want to disturb him" ayesha answered.

"Awe ayesha you didn't even have to worry about that ,I have no problem in helping you guys
Infact i am so mich happy to do it so " aarva who just came told and ayesha glared at him.

"Ayesha is right aarav ,maybe we both can manage "yamini told.

"Come on yamini ,i seriously have no problem in helping you guys
Please start leaving its already time ." Aarav told and yamini looked at ayesha and ayesha nodded.

Yamini took her bag and started walking out .

Ayesha stood shooting aarva with her eyes.

"I don't even know what to do about you ,the more i push you both away the more you both roam together "ayesha told and aarva chuckled.

"Seriously you are gone help us get back together and i know you are gone do it in gulmarg " aarva told

"Gulmarg?" Ayesha asked confused

"Yes yes! We are gone finish your medical camp in delhi and then fly to gulmarg And you know what its you who is gone drag yamini there "aarva told

Closing her eyes tight ,ayesha folded her hands across her chest and bit her lower lip in angry.
Getting into her nerves was  his favorite hobby .

"Look !! Hear me out carefully, just because you said her your my friend doesn't mean she will come with you and me everywhere we go, remember you are still a mere stranger to her and listen don't try to annoy me
Got it?" Ayesha asked and aarva pressed the bridge of his nose and gave a smile to her and walked out.

It was a 2hrs drive from ooty to coimbatore and then they had to catch a flight to delhi .

Finally sitting on the flight, yamini looked out at the beautiful clouds and squeezed ayesha's hand in joy.
Basically ayesha was in the middle again.

**********************

HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

970 WORDS 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 372 10
Let's see..
35.2K 1.7K 34
Since time told tales ... Hatred, War and Blood were the words used to elaborate the relation between π”“π”žπ”«π” π”₯π”žπ”žπ”© and β„Œπ”žπ”°π”±π”¦π”«π”žπ”­π”²π”―. Both...
29.9K 1.1K 22
Story of two individuals who are destined to be one ❀❀