๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– | ๐’๐š๐ฆ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...

By Gentle8Kisses

[Book One] "My mother named me Enola. Which backward spells alone And yet I never was" definition: isolated o... More

๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐„๐ง๐ฒ๐š
๐’๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐…๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž
๐‘๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง
๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ
๐‘๐จ๐š๐ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐†๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐–๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐•๐š๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
General question...

๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ญ

8.4K 228 65
By Gentle8Kisses

"Where have you been," Terra shouted as she walked in with Aisha and Musa, "We stopped Bloom."

"I was just, uh," Enola began as she turned around to see that Stella had once again disappeared, "With Sam..."

"Ew," Musa wrinkled her nose, "not in our room."

"Doesn't matter," Aisha huffed, getting between the girls as she lifted up a metal disc in her hands, revealing it to Enola, "We got this off of Bloo. I think she is losing her mind."

"I know you said we wouldn't," Terra began before nervously looking to Aisha for her to finish.

"Maybe we need to tell Dowling," Aisha winced. It was obvious they thought this was best for Bloom, but Enola knew more than they did about what happened. The fire fairy may be reckless, but she wasn't exactly stupid.

Enola was about to say something before she looked over at one of the wobbling plants near the window, glowering at Stella, "Don't you dare."

Aisha looked over to the plant in confusion before shaking her head as she continued on, "No, I think we have to."

The plant continued wibbling as it threatened to fall over the edge. Enola's eyes glowed pink as Stella began instructing her exactly what to say. The mind fairy huffed as she looked over to her friends, "Stella has a thing or two to say about that," she grinned before turning to face the princess's direction.

Musa's eyes glowed purple as she turned to look at Stella as well, "You've got to be kidding me," she muttered before shouting, "I have cleaned five bloody pots because of you?"

"What," Terra exclaimed, watching as Stella slowly fabricated herself from thin air in disbelief. Awkwardly standing near the plat, Stella gave the girls a small smile as she walked forward.

"I have an opinion," She said, making herself known, "Everyone in this damned suite is so black and white. Bloom is a pain in the arse, but she deserves to know who she is, not the stories the faculty is telling her. Now we can worry about being right, or we can help our friend. Which is it?"

Enola smiled as she looked at the three girls, grabbing her coat, "I am not sure about you, but I personally want to help Bloom."

The girls watched as Enola moved past them, opening the wooden door, as she turned to look back at her friends. Stella smirked as she walked over to join the girl as well before raising her brow, "Are you coming?"

☹ ☻

The girls walked up to Bloom as she sat on one of the wrought iron fences the school provided. Musa placed down the metal circle next to the fire fairy as they looked over to her hunched over the figure.

Bloom slowly brought her head up as she looked at her three friends in confusion. Her eyes were red and puffy from the crying she had done a few minutes before and showed signs of exhaustion. The girls didn't comment, however.

"You need answers," Enola began, holding her hands in front of her body as she looked over at the red-haired fairy with a tight-lipped smile, "And you deserve to get them."

Terra nodded, "People are keeping them from you, and we didn't want to be those people."

Bloom's expression slowly grew into a smile as she gabbed the circle from the bench and held it in her hand, lightly spinning it around, "Where's Aisha?"

"She is up in the suite," Musa deadpanned.

"I guess that's as good as I can ask for," Bloom laughed before looking down at the object in her hands, "So you are going to help me break Beatrix out?'

"That's actually the bit Aisha didn't agree with," Terra brought up with a nervous smile.

"Yeah," Stella smiled, appearing from her magical invisibility shield as she made herself known to a very surprised Bloom, "Well, she never really liked my ideas anyways."

☹ ☻

The girls waited in Dowling's office, including Stella, who was secretly behind Beatrix thanks to her new magic, as the plan was set in motion. Everyone, including Bloom, agreed that despite Beatrix having information, she was untrustworthy.

Beatrix only proved this to be true as they all waited for poor Dane to show up. Apparently, one part of getting through required springing the trap with a body, which was the reason that Callum died in the first place. So it was a bittersweet shock when the air fairy called her fellow specialist over to help them open the door.

Poor Dane was not the wiser and promised to arrive as soon as he could. The girls already had another plan up their sleeves, of course, as the twins remained alert for any unexpected variables.

"What if Dane isn't so interested in being shoved through a trap," Bloom casually asked, waiting for the right time to trick Beatrix.

"He'll be game," Beatrix scoffed, standing in front of the door as she patiently waited for Dane like a toddler waiting for a cookie, "Or he won't, and we'll do it anyway."

"What about you," Enola smirked, tilting her head to the side, "Are you game?"

Just then, Stella appeared from behind Beatrix, shoving her through the door before she could move away. All the fairies watched in shock as the blue trap faded away, leaving a rather grey Beatrix immobilized in the corner of the secret passage, her frail body shivering as the magic took effect.

"See? That was much more satisfying than a flowerpot," Stella smirked as she looked at the crippled Beatrix with a smile. Normally Enola would be scared about the princess's macabre amusement in seeing the air fairy injured, but even she had to agree it was pleasing.

"Break out the villain to get what Bloom wants and then trap her again. Sample," Stella boasted as she smiled t herself, "My ideas rock."

Bloom didn't say anything as she rushed into the hallways, followed by Enola, who was just as interested in getting answers as she was. The fire fairy pulled out a flashlight as she led the way over to where Rosalind would be kept, based off of Beatrix's descriptions.

The two girls led the way in silence as they peered down the claustrophobic halls. Careful not to set off any secret tripwires or alarms. Enola was the one to stop, holding her hand out to halt Bloom as well as she looked at the small hole in the side of the hallway that she was certain held Rosalind. It was as if there was something luring her into the room, an unknown voice.

"This is it," Bloom turned to look at Enola, who shook her head, before looking over to her friends who supportively nodded their heads.

"We will be here for you when you get back," Musa smiled, moving to lightly squeeze her sister's hand before standing back to be closer to Stella and Terra.

Bloom didn't need a second more as she walked into the room, barely giving Enola enough time to go in after her before the door slammed shut from its own weight.

Enola was speechless as she walked inside, looking at the bright blue, glowing orb that held the ex-headmistress of Alfea. She nearly tripped as she walked beside Bloom into the bright room, neither of their eyes leaving the prison that held Rosalind.

'Hello Enola,' a voice rang in her head. No doubt Rosalind's as it held a certain power that could only come from age and wisdom. She had never heard a voice so strong or pronounced in her head before. It was as if Rosalind managed to silence all the others, leaving Enola to simply focus on hers.

"Rosalind," Bloom's voice echoed in the room as she stumbled forward to stand next to Enola's, whose eyes were so pink that there was barely any white left. It was as if Rosalind had taken over her mind.

And then Enola spoke, "How do you know my name," she asked aloud, her voice probably louder than it should have been for the small room. Bloom turned to look at her, ignoring the burning jealousy in her core that Rosalind was only communicating with Enola.

"She is talking to you," Bloom rushed, looking between the bright blue cylinder that held Rosalind and Enola's petite figure. The fairy could only nod in response as she listened to the older woman.

'I've known about you before you were even born,' Rosalind spoke, holding a tone that reminded Enola of a distant relative finally meeting their descendent, 'I suppose that Beatrix failed in befriending you.'

Enola was beyond confused at what Rosalind was telling her. Why would Beatrix need to friend her? And how did Rosalind know of her as she was sure her family didn't know Rosalind.

'You are not normal, Enola,' Rosalind continued, her voice steady and strong, 'You are a very powerful witch who is in dire need of proper instruction.'

"What is she saying," Bloom asked from beside Enola, watching as her friend hadn't moved for the last minute. Watching Enola speak to Rosalind was tortuous as she yearned for answers about her own life.

"She knows my name," Enola blindly spoke as she continued to try and tap into Rosalind's thoughts more to no avail. The only thing she could hear was what the woman wanted her to.

'I want you to trust me, Enola, so I am going to tell you a secret,' Rosalind spoke from inside her mind, 'Farah doesn't want you to know this, but the reason you can hear thoughts is because you can enter peoples minds.'

"I know that," Enola spoke, "How else would I do it?"

'Think,' the voice suddenly shouted in her mind causing the mind fairy to wince, 'If you enter a room, can't everyone inside it hear you.'

Enola nodded her head before realizing Rosalind couldn't see her, "Yes."

'Then find your voice and tell Bloom exactly what I say,' Rosalind commanded.

"Why can't I just say it?"

'Because there is a magical alarm on the entire room,' the voice snapped, 'if you say the word,s then Dowling will be here faster than you can blink now listen, focus on Bloom's mind, as you access the voice inside you. Focus on speaking through your mind, not your voice," she whispered.

Enola shut her eyes as she did exactly as Rosalind said, trying her best to focus purely on her own inner voice while accessing Bloom's mind. Remembering what Dowling told her about not straining so much on the assignment and more her own magic, Enola gasped as she heard her thoughts echo in Bloom's mind.

"Enola," Bloom gasped as she heard the voice in her mind, "I can hear you."

'Good,' Rosalind spoke as she continued her instruction, "Now I am going to teach you something else. I want you to find my voice in Bloom's mind as well. Creating a connection between us."

Enola obeyed the task, which was simple once she understood how to find her own voice, opening her eyes to see that Bloom's eyes were not a pink color as she had successfully created the bond between her, Bloom, and Rosalind.

'Bloom, listen to me,' Rosalind spoke in Bloom's mind and therefore Enola's, 'You need to know where you came from, and I need to get out of here. So let's learn a new trick...Acess that flame inside you. Your instincts are telling you that flame will burn you. Your instincts are wrong. Grab onto it."

Bloom's eyes burned bright red as Enola broke their connection, watching as the fire fairy touched the blue barrier. Both girls were shocked to see the barrier burn in blue flame before fading away, dropping Rosalind to the floor as it did.

'You need food, rest," Bloom said as Enola rushed over to help her up to her feet. The woman was extremely strong to say she was trapped in a magical barrier for sixteen years. In fact, she felt healthier than ever as she moved to stand on her own.

"No," Rosalind shook her head as she began to walk away, looking back at the two girls to follow, "I need magic."

.

.

.

A/N

Hey guys, I was planning on choosing a face claim for Enola, and have decided to create a poll to see which one you guys see her as best. In an effort to match her characteristics of being Musa's fraternal twin sister with the exception of her green eyes and light brown hair, I have chosen three candidates. My personal preference is Mila Kunis but lmk what yall think.

Please comment a  ❤ under the one you like!

1

2

3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.3K 33
Faya Brooks, a mind fairy who now attends Alfea. She is a first year student, who like many have their own story. Her mother was a Specialist, her fa...
50.7K 1K 20
๐Ÿ„ท2๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด: ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ…‡ ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ฐ "สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ ส™สŸแด๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด สแดแดœ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด€แด„แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ษชแด›" ส™สŸแด๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดกแด€แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษชส€ส แดกสœแด แด›แดแดแด‹ แด„แดษดแด›ส€แดสŸ...
12.5K 298 13
"I need you to talk to me Sparky." "Go back to not caring Riven." FATE THE WINX SAGA S1-S2 Riven x OC female character All rights reserved
293K 7.9K 19
"๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š?" "๐™ท๐šž๐š‘. ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ...