Knight of Tybur: Male Reader...

By Mod3rntheive5

For decades the Tybur family has kept out of war. As the Marlean government searches for the founding titan... More

Prologue: Inheritor
Chapter 1: The Shifters
Chapter 2: The Island of Devils
Chapter 3: Attack, Refugees and Friends
Chapter 4: The 104th Training Corps Pt.1
Chapter 6: The 104th Training Corps Pt.3
Chapter 7: Fallen Soldiers
Chapter 8: Titanic Realizations
Chapter 9: Close Call
Chapter 10: Sealed
A/n
Chapter 11: Jaws
Chapter 12: The Scouts
Chapter 13: A Team
Chapter 14: Graduation
Chapter 15: The 57th Expedition Pt.1
Chapter 16: The 57th Expedition Pt.2
Chapter 17: The 57th Expedition Pt.3
Chapter 18: The Stohess District Brawl
Season 2 Chapter 19: Instil Order
Update
Chapter 20: Quiet Time

Chapter 5: The 104th Training Corps Pt.2

5.9K 182 143
By Mod3rntheive5

     (Y/N) walked over to Pieck immediately. She was having slight trouble and almost fell back. (Y/N) reached and grabbed her hand, she then looked up and saw him.

"(Y/N)," She said casually.

"Pieck, why are you here," The cables lowered her and she stood on her own. She looked up at you slightly then over to Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie.

"Someone made me come here," She said using vague words to get her point across. (Y/N) and Pieck started walking over to the other warriors weaving through the other Cadets. They made it over to the three others and stood next to them. Pieck took her arm and locked it with (Y/N)'s left arm.

"Where's Marcel, probably breaking the rules here already right?"

"Well you see..." (Y/N) started but stopped and looked at the other three.

"He died," She said, putting their looks and (Y/N)'s words together. Bertholdt nodded and the other's looked down. (Y/N) still felt guilt from that day. Not a day goes by where (Y/N) thinks how he could've saved Marcel.

"We have to find the thing that was stolen and the thing we came for," (Y/N) said as another bell rang, this one signaled lunch.

They started walking there and Pieck still had her arm interlocked with (Y/N)'s. Reiner watched this and laughed and Annie elbowed him in the side. Reiner, Annie and Bertholdt walked ahead and left the two alone.

"I almost didn't recognize you," Pieck said.

"I did right away,"

"Did you miss me?" She got closer and looked up at him. (Y/N) got a little flustered and looked away.

"Yeah. I had to deal with Reiner and Bertholdt's shenanigans,"

"Remember that night two years ago, when we watched the stars?"

"Of course,"

"What about what I told you, remember that?"

He thought for a bit but came to the conclusion that he had forgotten. It must've gotten mixed in with everything else in the past two years.

"No,"

"I'm hurt, but it's fine,"

They made it to the mess hall and they got the food that was served. They sat down at the table with Reiner and Bertholdt, Annie was nowhere to be seen. The entirety of lunch went by with no one at the table saying a word. The instructors gave all the cadets half an hour to digest their food, then they started training in hand to hand. (Y/N) was paired with Jean first.

"I won't beat you up too hard," He told (Y/N). (Y/N) chuckled and leaned into his stance.

"Show me then horseface," He said jokingly.

Jean moved forward with his own stance and walked towards (Y/N) slowly. (Y/N) lunged forward without warning and wrapped his left arm around Jean's neck. He took his right leg and planted it in front of Jean's. Jean's took his left elbow and jabbed it into (Y/N)'s left side. Jean also took his right arm and squeezed it under (Y/N) hand to peel it off of his neck. Jean took both his hand and held (Y/N)'s arm trying to pull him down. (Y/N) then took his right foot which was in front of Jean's and hooked it around Jean's foot. He pulled hard and Jean fell down and pulled (Y/N) with him. (Y/N) quickly put his knee on Jean's chest and put his left arm on his neck. Jean's face went red and he tapped the ground three times. (Y/N) lightened up the pressure and stood up putting a hand out for Jean. He took it and stood up.

Pieck and Annie were standing next to each other and watched the fight end. Pieck looked over to Annie.

"Did you protect him like I asked?"

"Yeah, he was stubborn at times but I did, why are you here so early," Annie asked watching Reiner and Eren fight.

"They sent me and Zeke here early, I'm here to make sure he doesn't die," She said pointing to (Y/N). Annie looked at her and looked back to (Y/N).

"So what about the military here, are you joining the corps that (Y/N) joins?" Annie asked.

"Wherever (Y/N) goes, I follow," She answered seriously. "We should look busy," She stood up and Annie stood up.

"You're willing to risk your life for him?"

"If that's what it takes," (Y/N) then walked over, the girls looked over to him and he smirked.

"What are you two talking about, commandant might chew you out," He teased.

"Nothing really important," Annie said, swatting him away.

(Y/N) chuckled and walked away as he watched Eren and Reiner fighting, he was tapped on the shoulder he turned to see a cadet he's never seen before. He was of average height with a broad, muscular build. He had short, parted black hair, freckles, and light brown eyes. He wore the typical uniform of a member of the 104th Cadet Corps.

"Commandant Shadis paired me with you. My name's Marco," He put a hand out for (Y/N) to shake.

"I'm (Y/N)," He chuckled at Marco's happy attitude, however it did lighten up his own mood.

"I saw you beat up Jean pretty good, so I don't think I'll be that much of a challenge," Marco said backing up a bit.

"Don't be so harsh on yourself. I can teach you some things if you want,"

"Okay," Marco got into a stance and (Y/N) chuckled at the poor stance. "What, is that not good?"

"No, you look stiff, the point of fighting is fluid meaningful movements. That stance does not lead into any sorts of those movements," (Y/N) bent his legs and leaned forwards a bit, also putting one leg in front of the other. "Also put your arms in front of you, something like this," He put his fists in front of his face and showed Marco the stance for a bit. Marco then copied it perfectly.

"Like this," (Y/N) chuckled and moved over to him and pulled his arms further down.

"Since your body shape is different from mine you gotta adjust accordingly," (Y/N) backed away and got into a stance. "Punch me," Marco threw a right hook and (Y/N) took his left arm and blocked it. They both went back to their stances and did this for a bit.

After a few moments a crowd had formed around where Reiner and Eren were. (Y/N) left Marco and pushed through the crowd slightly. He saw them both on the ground as Annie and Mikasa were staring at each other. However before they could fight a bell sounded for more ODM training. Everyone dispersed and Annie walked up to (Y/N).

"I wouldn't try to fight Mikasa," (Y/N) warned Annie.

"That's you, plus the commandant already has his eyes on you," Annie said walking away, going a different direction.

"What the hell's her problem," (Y/N) said watching her walk away.

He eventually made it to where the ODM training stations were. He went to the one he was assigned and waited for his turn. He looked over to see Pieck had practically mastered it, along with Mikasa. Then he saw Eren. He was not doing so great, he looked like a baby learning how to walk for the first time.

Dinner had just finished and (Y/N) was laying down on his bed, he was still in his regular clothes. He stared at the ceiling, he was listening to Reiner and Bertholdt talk to Eren and Armin. Before he could listen further a knock was heard by all the boys in the cabin. No one wanted to go so (Y/N) jumped off his bed and went to the door. He opened it to see Mikasa.

"Oh, Eren's talking with Reiner right now, he'll be done soon," (Y/N) said look down at her slightly.

"No, I wanted to talk with you," (Y/N) heard some of the boys do an ooo sound.

"Ah, okay," She then walked back and sat on the steps. (Y/N) closed the door, walked over and sat next to her.

"I want to know something," She said.

"Okay, what is it?" (Y/N) asked, he was slightly worried. Had she figured out something.

"Are you hiding something from me?" (Y/N) stayed quiet and Mikasa then continued. "It's just, you know these people I've never seen before. It's just I worry about you, you haven't told me much about your past,"

"No, I'm just not comfortable with my past, it's not your fault,"

"Please tell me when you're ready," She took his hand in hers and looked at him. He looked back at her and stayed quiet.

Someone opened the door and (Y/N) looked back and saw Eren, Armin, Bertholdt and Reiner. (Y/N) pulled his hand away.

"Are we interrupting this love fest of yours?" Reiner asked walking around them and onto the ground. The other three followed and walked away.

"You should get some rest," (Y/N) stood up and looked at Mikasa. She stood up too and walked towards the girls cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 218 16
You join the survey corps, the scout regiment. Your family and home was destroyed by the Titans. You won't let them get away this time and steal ever...
9.4K 357 8
Y/n Yeager is Eren's older brother and is living peacfully with them until one faithful day everything changes and past comes down hunting him again...
497K 8.2K 25
Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan The scouts return one last time to watch Season 4. This time with Candy as emotional support. [No Pairings]
1.1K 54 6
-Attack on Titan x Male Reader- "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜?" "𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩!"