SID (DISCONTINUED)

By Candid_deez_nutz

"..You know what? I can find my own way to my apartment. I'm capable enough, and besides, I can always ask fo... More

Chapter 1 (Sid)
Chapter 2 (Hokage Mountain)
Chapter 3 (Make yourself at home)
Chapter 4 (Bakashi)
Chapter 5 (Lord Wrinkles)
Chapter 6 (The Shitcademy!? Yeet!)
Chapter 7 (The Shitcademy, for pussies of all sizes!)
Chapter 8 (Free Time)
Chapter 9 (Wait-we have to pass a test for this shit?!)
Chapter 10 (Graduation Exam!)
Chapter 12 (Disgusting is the word!)
Chapter 13 (I'm on WHO'S team, now?)
Chapter 14 (Little shits)
Chapter 15 (Dumb hoes)
Chapter 16 (This is peculiar...)
Chapter 17 (Exercise? The fawk?)
Chapter 18 (Bell test? Um, what-)
Chapter 19 (Testing, testing?)
Chapter 20 (Sid VS. Kakashi!)
Chapter 21 (Final Results)
Chapter 22 (All for One, One for Sid!)
Chapter 23 (House Of Memories)
Chapter 24 (I Knew You Were Sus When You Walked In)
Chapter 25 (Demon Faced Brother Fuckers!)
Chapter 26 (A Dumbass Move!)
Chapter 27 (Boring Boat Ride)
Chapter 28 (Fight! Fight! Talk?)
Chapter 29 (Random Ass Title)
Chapter 30 (Such Tea)
Chapter 31 (Bloodlust Go Brrr)
//FUNNY SHIT//
//CRACK//
//CRACK 2//
//FUNNY SHIT 2//
Chapter 32 (Crashing)
Chapter 33 (Wut)
Chapter 34 (Terrible All Around)
/ARGUMENTS//
Chapter 35 (Drama)

Chapter 11 (Tomatoes? The huh?)

3.2K 167 206
By Candid_deez_nutz

Sid walked into the local grocery store, eyes searching for a basket. She found one on a rack, and she grabbed it. She internally groaned before she walked towards an aisle that had fruit.

And she seen someone that she never thought she would see in a store.

"Duckass!?" She lowly said before she hid behind a shelf. She seen the raven haired male look around, but he went back to grabbing-

Tomatoes!?

Sid gaped. Tomatoes are fruit!? I thought they were vegetables! She tried to think rationally about this situation. Of course, why didn't I think of this before?

She looked at her classmate. Someone must've put them in the wrong aisle-wait where'd he go?

"Hn, so you're stalking me?" Sid jumped in the air, turning around to find the boy himself.

"The fuck do you think you're doing!? Sneaking up on me like that!?" She raised her fist in a threatning manner.

"Hn, you did it first. Stalker."

Sid gained a tic mark. "I'm not a stalker, I just needed food, shithead!"

The male stared at her unimpressed. Sid put a hand on her hip.

"Besides, I didn't expect to find your duckass here." She stated dryly.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha." His gaze hardened on her, and Sid rolled her eyes.

"Could've fooled me, duckass." She whistled when she seen him glare at her.

"Calm down, homie. Remember, I'm just here for the food, not like I wanna actually be around your boring ass."

"Hn." He walked back to his tomatoes.

"'Hn' yourself!" She called out to him, before realizing she had to get fruit. She grudgedly walked towards him, because unfortunately, the strawberries were right beside the tomatoes.

She grabbed a carton of strawberries, eyeing the tomatoes. Sasuke noticed her stare, and got a bit irritated.

"Hn, if you don't like tomatoes, then get away from me." She deadpanned as she grabbed some more strawberries.

"Oh, shut the fuck up you tomato-obsessed havin' ass wannabe! I do like tomatoes, so fuck off and let me get my strawberries!" She said as she got two more cartons, grabbing one more because she felt like it.

"You already have five cartons." Sasuke muttered in annoyance. Sid looked down, seeing indeed, she had already grabbed five cartons of strawberries.

She huffed, turning away so he wouldnt see them. "Why are you looking into my basket anyway, hm!? It's none of your business!"

Sasuke stared at Sid like she was stupid.

"You're the one in my business, idiot. You stalked me."

"I did not!"

"Hn."

"Shut up with that already, will you!?"

"Hn."

"Duckass!" Sid insulted him again, making Sasuke scowl.

"It's Sasuke."

"Sasgay."

If Sasuke wasn't so mature, he would've already blew a fuse.

"Hn, whatever, idiot." He turned to walk away, already having all the tomatoes he could buy. He desired much more, though, he supposed this amount was good enough.

"Duckass!" Sid called after him, but he made no move to turn around and engage in any furthur conversation. Sid huffed before she bit her cheek.

Man, what an irritating duckass. Speaking of which...

Sid let her eyes draw down, and she eyed his buttocks. She whistled a bit.

"Man, thats a nice ass." She blurted out, and she covered her mouth in a panic.

Sasuke turned around, his eye twitching at what he just heard.

But instead, he seen Sid staring.

At a ducks ass.

His eye twitched even more before he continued walking away. Sid breathed a sigh of relief.

Man, that was close. And embarrassing. What the fuck, Chungus? I thought you were on my side, but no, you made me think my thoughts out loud.

She then started getting some tomatoes.

But I wonder who has a better ass than that...because DAMN SON- is that a fine ass.

_______________/___/_________________////////

Sid walked to the register, a bit disappointed when she seen no Sasuke there.

Man, I wanted to annoy the shit out of him. She thought before she showed the man her basket. 

"That'll be 20 dollars and 59 cents, ma'am." His sore voice made Sid cringe before she pulled out a 20 dollar bill.

She laughed nervously.

"Ahahaha, um- I saw in the newspaper that the strawberries were half off...?" Sid was positive that if her voice wasn't so unsure, that the man would've believed her.

Curse me for not bringing any more money.

The employee eyed her in disinterest. "Put something back if you don't have enough money, please." Sid bit her lip before leaning on the counter.

Sasuke watched outside the window, chewing on a tomato he bought. He seen Sid get a little nervous looking, before she suddenly leaned on the counter with a flirtaous smirk.

He deadpanned. What is she...oh no...

"Listen big boy, I'm kinda short on rent this month already, so if you would be so kind-"

Sid heard the door open, the bell chiming as it did so.

"-to cut me some slack, maybe I could pay you back in a special way..."

Sid internally cringed hard. Yeah, right! If this actually works, then I'm never coming here again unless I'm disguised! Thank god for the Transformation Justu!

She shuddered at her next words.

"Maybe I could..." She swallowed hard. "Get down there and show you some real money worthy-"

A hand covered her mouth, making her blink in surprise before she looked at who it was.

Her eyes almost buldged from her head.

DUCKASS!?

He had a light red tint to his cheeks, and looked embarrassed as he gave the man some change, and snatched Sid's 20 dollar bill, giving it to the employee.

"Keep it, and ignore all of what she said. She's mentally sick." Sasuke told him before he grabbed Sid's basket and put all her food in a few bags. He grabbed her hand and walked out of the grocery store with her food in his other hand.

He immediately released all physical contact with her when they were outside. He stared at her in disgust and a 'what-the-hell' face.

"What was that?" He questioned. Sid grinned sheepishly, snatching her grocery bags from his hand.

"Ahaha, what was what?"

"You just- you just-" Sasuke shuddered before closing his eyes, gaining his composure. He turned around, going to grab his bag which he left outside on a shelf, but he noticed it was gone. He grinded his teeth together before he walked away from her.

"Well, bye duckass!" Sid grinned, but it faltered when she noticed how Sasuke was now in a bad mood.

She then realized he wasn't holding his own bag, and her grin turned into a frown. 

_______________/___/_________________////////

When Sasuke got home, he went straight to his fridge, seeing if he had anything to make dinner. Or at least a snack.

To his surprise and utter shock, he seen tomatoes, apples, sushi, and strawberries.

It clicked in his mind right then and there, and a light smirk laid on his lips.

"Heh...stupid." He seen a note beside the strawberries, and he grabbed it.

'I asked the old sucker for your address to pay you back, and after throwing apples at him, he told me he'd have someone deliever this shit to you. Also, strawberries are better than tomatoes, duckass.' He read, and despite feeling irritated, he also felt a bit grateful.

He opened his cabinets, and seen rice. He closed his eyes before he grabbed it, and soon, he had riceballs with tomato for dinner.

Before he went to bed, he put the note on his bedside then went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 73.5K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
9.5K 654 31
- ‹𝟹 :: 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅, 𝗌𝖾𝗂 ⟡ 𝗎𝗓𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗈 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗈𝖼 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗇𝖺...
21.1K 726 24
*** A T T E N T I O N *** I think I'll dub this as a crack fic! ------------- Please read at your own risk. I'm currently rewritting every chapter ex...
35.9K 1.2K 17
Tango's a girl who was kidnapped from her family when she was just a baby and lived in a lie with the kidnappers. She escaped and found out her famil...