Destroying The Barbies [#Watt...

By imsofetchh

If there was one thing Francesca Davis hated more than nutella, it was "The Barbies." and she had just the ri... More

Destroying The Barbies
I. She Makes Regina George Jealous
II. She's more plastic than water bottles
III. Keep your friends close & the barbies closer
IV. Welcome To Barbie Land Bitch.
V. Once You Go Barbie, You Don't Go Back
VII. Welcome To The Barbie Games
VIII. Blackmailing A Barbie
IX. Lets play barbie Bitch.
X. One down, two to go
XI. The Barbie Games Pt.1
XII. The Barbie Games Pt. 2
XIII. Ain't no place like.. Hell
XIV. F for Fail NOT Fabulous
XV. Frenemies?
XVI. Team Emily vs. Team Heather
XVII. The Reason Behind Everything
XVIII. Heather's Birthday Party
XIX. The Barbie Burn Book
XX. The Real Heather
XXI. Cold blooded Barbie
XXII. Ex Barbie
XXIII. Barbie Confession #1
XXIV. Barbie Confession #2
Wattys2015 (PLEASE READ)
XXV. Barbie Confession #3 - Part 1
XXVI. Barbie Confession #3 - Part 2
XXVII. Graduation
Q&A + More Info
XXVIII. Alexandra Malia Carson

VI. He's The Ken To Her Barbie

5.4K 261 48
By imsofetchh

I'm extremely proud of myself because I updated 2 days ago! I believe thats a start! Unfortunately, I cannot update every single day, but I'll try to do it as often as possible. I'm almost at 500 reads and even though that may not seem like a lot, its a big accomplishment for me in a matter of a couple weeks and its halfway towards quadruplet digits which is a pretty damn big deal for me. *Squeals*

Our "Barbie Ken" is being introduced into this chapter known as Daniel Stevens, but being played by Chris Zylka.

Btw, this quote that I'm using for this chapter was just so true and honest, that I just HAD to use it even though its not too related to this chapter, but what the hell..!

Enjoy :)

___________________________________

"...... You don't have

to be perfect to

be pretty....."

VI. He's The Ken To Her Barbie

Ram Mohan once said, "Two people of similar nature can never get along, it takes two opposites to harmonize." People always said that opposites attract. If you were too alike to someone, it would only cause conflict. Yet, if opposites always attract why are there always fights over our differences? If opposites attract why are they too different for things to work? I feel like the person who made that up was someone really alienated, unsociable, and just plain unattractive. I mean like, that person probably just went up to a random guy and said, "Opposites attract. I'm ugly. You're cute. Lets date."

I mean if that were really true that opposites attract, then I should be looking for someone who likes waking up early and eats nutella.

Then humanity tried to persuade our minds even more about this "speculation" by adding it to math and science and our non existent love lives.

Cruel, huh?

So, the purpose of this whole opposites attract babbling is because i have a theory. My theory states that if opposites attract, then vegetarians eat meat, Humans wake up at night and go to bed in the morning, and I'd be a barbie while Heather and her minions will be little nobodies, stuck under a head full of blonde roots that link them to a bunch of stereotypes.

Confusing, eh?

So, in conclusion, opposites don't attract and i have evidence to prove it. Exhibit A:

We were introduced to Barbie in 1959 by Ruth Handler. Proving the female population's subordinate Independence and vulnerability towards males, 2 years later, we were introduced to "Ken doll" by Mattel company. Ken portrayed expectations of women in the mid 1900s. It was said to be necessary to create a ken doll because, and I quote, "women were considered failures without male companionship."

Now that leads to Exhibit B:

Daniel Stevens.

Daniel Stevens represented the human form of Ken. Him and Heather were practically "one". They had the same shade of blonde hair, the same shade of blue eyes, and were both considered Holier than every other walking being on this earth. They were your "perfect couple" to everyone. And thats exactly where "Barbie" and "Ken" come back into this equation. All propaganda consisting of Barbie and Ken portrayed them as a stereotypical teenage couple.

In other terms, He's the ken to her Barbie.

Which leads to Exhibit C:

Daniels Stevens and Heather Rose.

Daniel and Heather. D,H. In my mind that stood for defying hate, but in their minds, Hatred comes from imperfection. That's where their strive for perfection plays. Perfection can only be achieved by those who are willing to fail and realize "perfection is ignorance."

So, now that I'm done playing Dr. Phil, Oprah and Psychiatrist 101, lets get to know our "Ken", better know as Mr. Daniel Stevens.

Daniel Stevens was the epitome of Hotness. His perfectly styled blonde hair and ocean shaded blue eyes left all the girls in awe. Guys wanted to be him while girls wanted to be with him, but he belonged to the one and only Heather Rose. And unless you wanted to feel the wrath from a blonde, teenage, bitch, no one dared try and make a move on him.

They have been dating since Sophomore year of high school. That's when the whole "Barbies" group started. At that time, it had only been Heather and Emily, who had been friends since forever, but when Olivia came into the picture, there friendship spiraled downward. Though, they were only strong as the 3 barbies, so as much hate as they secretly had hate towards one another, they hid it to put on a show like the world class acts they are.

Daniel was the captain of the football team. He had been since Sophomore year. So, when I was out here in the field cheering for them in my booty shorts and tight shirt, I only felt as dirty as the ground he played on for years.

"Okay, bitches." Olivia started speaking. The barbies had a weird obsession with the word bitch, but I didn't judge. I had weird obsession with things people wouldn't understand. "I showed you the moves tons of times. All you guys have to do are mediocre moves then move onto a simple stunt." Easy for her to say when all she did was yell at us, flirt with guys, and act like a slut, but she liked to call it, "Sexual Dancing."

"At the end we do a simple cradle catch." I had rolled my eyes so many times because of the word simple she used repeatedly. If she thought it was so simple then why wouldn't she just do the damn flying shit.

"Is there a problem here, Francesa?" Olivia hissed my name with all venom she had within her. Instead of scratching her eye out with a stupid pom pom, I just gave her a simple head shake and a smile. "Good." She responded before turning back around.

"Now, as I was saying." More like yelling, I thought. "These moves are simple. So simple my 80 year old grandma could do this shit. So simple that Amy Becker could probably do it." Amy Becker was a girl who broke both her legs from tennis. As to how she broke her legs doing tennis is not explainable or believable, but it happened. And as funny as it is imagining two legs falling off during an intense tennis game, Olivia had no right to bring someone who has to use a wheel chair for life, into this situation.

"Hey, Olivia." Olivia turned back around, facing me, before raising her eyebrows which I took as an invitation to speak. "If these moves are so simple as you claim, you wouldn't mind doing them yourself, now would you?" She sent a glare towards my way before taking a step towards me.

"Excuse me?" She said in a tone as if she was genuinely confused. I knew she was dumb, but my statement was pretty blunt and understandable to me. It was so easy to understand people from all over the field were currently watching us, including Daniel Stevens.

"I mean, you keep bitching about us sucking and not knowing how easy these moves are and shit, but yet I haven't seen you do one move, yet." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Are you questioning my skills as a cheer leader?" She questioned, but not in a shocked tone, but more so as if she were still trying to comprehend exactly what I was saying. Idiot.

"No, I'm questioning your captain skills." I stated truthfully. I honestly knew she was a good cheerleader as sad as I am to admit that.

"Who the hell are you to question my skills as captain? Your ass got lucky on this team. Just because you could whore it out on stage doesn't make you're a fucking cheer leader, now get your ass back to position, got it?" She hissed. That's the first time I ever heard a barbie drop the f bomb and I'm sure i wasn't the only one shocked considering I heard numerous gasps and crowds forming. It was forbidden by Heather because she said it make them look disgusting and unladylike.

"And who exactly is going to make me?" She cocked an eyebrow, obviously surprised by my toughness towards her. This bitch was a damn litter box to my cat like attitude. I was ready to pounce on a bitch. "You?" I laughed.

She was at lost of words, but I wouldn't blame her considering these type of things never happened to a Barbie. Ever.

"You're off the team."

Those 4 words couldn't make me more happier than ever. I was done with the damn, perky smiles that made my teeth hurt, the stupid skimpy ass shorts that gave me wedgies, and most importantly, done with slutty little Olivia.

Adios, putas!

I grinned like a Cheshire cat. "Couldn't be happier." With that I walked off with my pride to the girls locker room to change out of these stupid clothes only to remember I basically have to change back to a slutty outfit again.

That's Barbie Life for you.

I started to remove my shirt, when a voice startled me. "Hey." The smooth voice said. I looked up to find Daniel Stevens staring at me, while I was only wearing a bra and booty shorts.

"Um, I'm pretty sure this is the girls' locker room." I said looking around just to make sure I was in the right place. He chuckled before speaking.

"Yea, I know, but I just wanted to say what you did out there was hot as hell." I stood there frozen, listening to his words.

He thought me, Francesa Davis, was hot as hell. Well, at least he thought what I did was hot as hell. Wait, what did I do? Oh Lord, if he was talking about the wedgie I picked out, I swear i thought no one was looking!

"Sorry, that might have come off a little weird." I chuckled a bit, he was obviously embarrassed, you can see the tint pink on his cheeks. "Just a little bit." I agreed. He gave me a small smile that showed he was embarrassed. "But, thanks." He smiled to my words.

"Well, I'm Daniel Stevens, but you probably already know that. Why wouldn't you, I'm Daniel Stevens." He gloated.

He killed it. He killed the moment.

"Yup, you're Daniel, and definitely not humble." I joked, but he didn't laugh, so I pretended to be coughing.

The story of my life, people.

"Well, My name is-"

"Francesa Davis." He smiled, finishing off my sentence.

I was truly and utterly shocked that he knew my name. I thought he never knew that I even existed. I was not only shocked, but flattered that the nobody I always thought of myself as, was known by someone like Daniel Stevens. I mean he's not Obama or anything, but in terms of popularity, he could be pretty darn close considering my cousin from London called asking about if I knew a "Hot like a microwave, boy named Daniel Stevens." Yea, she was weird.

"Yea, That's my name." I smiled, shyly. I don't know why I was getting all shy all of a sudden. Sure, I did have a crush on Daniel through my entire life up until Sophomore year when he decided to go out with Heather, but that didn't mean I still liked him.

Especially not after what he did. They did, to my best friend.

I dropped my smile remembering why I'm here.

Strictly revenge. Nothing more, nothing less. Though, Daniel could be the little ingredient I need just to stir up this recipe of revenge of mine and I needed just the right boost. I pulled down my shorts, leaving me in a matching pink bra and underwear and I saw his eyes trail down my legs. He cleared his throat, uncomfortably.

Operation Slut It Out is a go.

"Well, If you don't mind, David, I have to get dressed." I teased him on purpose, pretending I forgot his name.

He scrunched his eyebrows in perplexity. "Daniel, actually." he stated matter of factly. "But, yea catch you later, Francesa." He smiled at me, gave me a quick once over before leaving the girls locker room. I laughed towards myself before grabbing my clothes to get dressed.

I heard a noise as if footsteps ran away or something, but I figured it was Daniel and Instead I ignored it.

This plan was working out after all.

________________________________________

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!

Comment below what you think of the book so far!

Be sure to vote! Follow me for updates and contests that are soon to be held, once I get more followers and reads. Thanks for the countless support i got!

Thanks My Fetch Queens :)

Danielle

P.S. To the side is a photo form the movie, Bring It On: In it To Win it. It was a perfect photo to show the fight that happened between Francesa and Olivia in this chapter. How coincidental that they were both cheer rivals in the movie and they're playing the exact same role here :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 508 64
Meghan was a shy girl till she met Charlie. She didn't know he was the one yet. She achieved everything with him. Until she realizes, they are more t...
3.6K 128 29
A time where you read how Beni fell for the one and only Fronzilla. But does she stay for better and worse.
119K 2K 50
Mars' POV: there's only one reason why I hate her ... Read it n you'll find out lol
35.3K 796 14
Dakota never asked to be hated. She only wanted to be wanted. But, the moment she met the Marauders, she knew it will never be possible. Whether it's...