Maid for you (Book 1 & 2)

By pretty_girl_love_

Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to norma... More

Characters and other shiiπŸ’œ
Chapter 1πŸ’œ
Chapter 2πŸ’œ
Chapter 4πŸ’œ
Chapter 5πŸ’œ
Chapter 6πŸ’œ
Chapter 7πŸ’œ
Chapter 8πŸ’œ
Chapter 9πŸ’œ
Chapter 10πŸ’œ
Chapter 11πŸ’œ
Chapter 12πŸ’œ
Chapter 13πŸ’œ
Chapter 14πŸ’œ
Chapter 15πŸ’œ
Chapter 16πŸ’œ
Chapter 17πŸ’œ
Chapter 18πŸ’œ
Chapter 19πŸ’œ
Chapter 1πŸ’œ
Chapter 2πŸ’œ
Chapter 3πŸ’œ
Chapter 4πŸ’œ
Chapter 5πŸ’œ
Chapter 6πŸ’œ
Chapter 7πŸ’œ
Chapter 8πŸ’œ
Chapter 9πŸ’œ
Chapter 10πŸ’œ
Chapter 11πŸ’œ
Chapter 12πŸ’œ
Chapter 13πŸ’œ
Chapter 14πŸ’œ
Chapter 15πŸ’œ
Im sorryπŸ’”

Chapter 3πŸ’œ

5.7K 287 83
By pretty_girl_love_

(Edited💕)

| April 13th - The next morning |
| Kentrell's house - 10:30am  |

Madison's POV:

—————————————————————

"Taylin, where your brother at?" I asked as he pointed and Kacey was sitting on the couch. I was making them so breakfast since it was already 10:30 and I woke up late.

I flipped one of the pancakes before hearing a knock on the door. "Coming" I said before walking out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Hi" I said opening the front door and seeing a girl holding a little boys hand.

"Who are you?" She asked as I gave her a weak smile, "I'm Madison, I work here...who are you?"

"Nisha, Kenntrell's baby mama" She said holding out her hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, um I have some food on, so come in" I said before rushing to the kitchen and making sure I ain't burn the food.

"Where's Skye?" Nisha asked as I put the pancake on the plate, "Who?" I asked, "You like syrup?" I asked Taylin as he nodded.

"She use to work here" Nisha said and I started cutting up the pancake, "Oh, Kentrell didn't mention her....I'm the new help around here."

"Damn" Nisha said as I handed Taylin the plate of food, "Don't eat it yet, it's hot" I said as he nodded, "This is?" I asked looking down at the little boy.

"Kayden, he's four" she said as I smiled, "Nice to meet you" I said as he waved, "Did Kentrell tell you I was coming?" she asked as I shook my head no. "He left out early this morning for a meeting."

"Well I don't wanna leave you here alone with them but I have to go" Nisha drifted and I nodded, "It's fine...it's my job" I assured her with a smile, "Thanks! he already ate and his bag is by the door"

"Ok, bye!" I said as Nisha waved and left the house.

Today is finna be a long day...

Same time
Kentrell's POV:

"Madison fine as fuck" KD said as I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Mane she is though" Ben added, "Nigga you say that about almost every chick" I said and Baby Joe started laughing.

"Nah this time they right" Three said adding on and I shook my head.

"She aight" I said as all their heads turned towards me. "Just aight?" Boomer asked as I shrugged.

"What she look like?" Baby Joe asked and I sucked my teeth again. "Man you finna see her when I go home" I assured them. "Someone mad" KD mumbled but I heard him and smacked the back of his head as Ben laughed.

"Anyways Youngboy where we going?"

"I told yo ass we was getting something to eat" I said and KD nodded when I got a text from Madison.

Madison Savage: Your other son Kayden is here.

               Me: Why u textin all proper and shii😭

Madison Savage: I was being professional. Anyways Kayden is here so I'm going to take them to the park later...is that okay ?

              Me: Yeah that's cool ima catch u later

Madison Savage: okay

"There he go texting her now" Three said laughing and I shook my head.

Niggas get on my nerves...

-

-

-

It's ten forty five and Taylin and Kayden are asleep upstairs while I'm on the couch laying down with Kacey.

It's been such a long day and Kentrell still ain't home. I cleaned the whole house and took the boys out to the park and for ice cream with some money Kentrell left.

Once we got back home I helped them get ready for bed but Kacey can't sleep.

"When's Da gonna be home?" Kacey mumbled laying his head on my stomach. "I don't know but hopefully soon" I sighed.

I started drifting asleep when the front door unlocked and open.

I sat up and held Kacey who finally fell asleep. "Damn" a guy said looking at me as I stood up.

"Woah" KD said as all the guys drooled over me except for Kentrell.

He was staring at me with a slightly annoyed look.

"Sorry I didn't know you were having company" I said looking down at my outfit.

(A/N: Outfit at the top of the chapter just imagine she took the jacket off)

"I'll just go upstairs...Um Kayden and Taylin are in the room sleep" I said before walking upstairs and I felt everyone's eyes staring a whole through my back.

A few minutes later I was laying in my room when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said and Kentrell walked in. "You can't jus be wearing shit like that around here"

"Sorry...I didn't know you were having company" I said putting my phone on the charger.

"Well now you know for next time" he said before shutting my room door and I let out a breath and picked up my AirPods, placing them in my ears.

That was uncalled for but ok....

—————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.6K 56
He has trust issues and she's been hurt multiple times...but that doesn't mean they won't be able to learn how to love again. (Started January 4th 20...
37.4K 907 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshellπŸ’š
5.5K 219 7
Be with the one who love you, I think he can treat you better.
1M 44.9K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...