Eternal Love (MewGulf AU)

By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

COMPLETED Gulf was headed to England for work, but when he opens his eyes, he finds himself in a palace in th... More

A/N
🌻Chapter 2
🌞Chapter 3🌻
🌞Chapter 4🌻
🌻Chapter 5
🌻Chapter 6
🌞Chapter 7🌻
🌞Chapter 8🌻
🌞Chapter 9🌻
🌻Chapter 10
🌻Chapter 11
🌻Chapter 12
🌻Chapter 13
🌻Chapter 14
🌻Chapter 15
🌞Chapter 16🌻
🌞Chapter 17🌻
🌞Chapter 18🌻
🌞Chapter 19🌻
🌞Chapter 20🌻
🌞Chapter 21🌻
🌞Chapter 22🌻
🌞Chapter 23🌻
🌞Chapter 24🌻
🌻Chapter 25
🌞Chapter 26🌻
🌞Chapter 27🌻
🌞Chapter 28🌻
🌻Chapter 29
🌻Chapter 30
🌞Chapter 31🌻
🌞Chapter 32🌻
🌻Chapter 33
🌻Chapter 34
🌻Chapter 35
🌻Chapter 36
🌻Chapter 37
🌻Chapter 38
🌻Chapter 39
🌻Chapter 40
🌻Chapter 41
🌞Chapter 42🌻
🌞Chapter 43🌻
🌞Chapter 44🌻
🌞Chapter 45🌻
🌞Chapter 46🌻
🌞Chapter 47🌻
A/N
Announcement!!
A/N

🌻Chapter 1

9.3K 385 9
By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

🌻

Gulf's eyes slowly opened, the lids as heavy as if they'd been glued together. A bright light flarred inside his head and he blinked painfully.

He groaned. Where was he? What had happened?

Gulf pressed his fingers to his temples and looked around at his surroundings, trying to piece together what was going on. It took his brain a moment to process what it was he saw.

He obviously wasn't in his hotel room, since the hotel bed didn't have a canopy. His eyes drifted from the gold and scarlet roses delicately embroidered overhead to the pure white satin curtains, whose golden fringe whispered beguilingly whenever it moved.

A blanket brushed his skin, it was of such superb quality and softness that he wished he could stay wrapped up in it forever. But a sweet scent caught his attention and, entranced, he followed it out of bed. He got his first good look at the room when he stood up. It took his breath away.

"I...I don't believe this," he whispered.

An elaborate pattern of interwoven flowers and leaves was sprawled across the ceiling of the room in a swirl of vermillion and cobalt blue. Magnificent ceramics and sculptures were displayed on decoratively carved daises, too valuable for Gulf to even guess at their prices. It was all so far beyond the experience of his ordinary life.

Expertly cut glass crystals had been inlaid on each of the pillars scattered across the room. And along each had been set vases of marigolds. That seemed to be the source of the uniquely powerful fragrance.

A writing desk was set beside the room's window, two overstuffed easy chairs on either side of it. Gulf tip-toed across the carpet that covered the floor to the window.

What he saw outside gave him another shock.

He caught sight of an extravagant fountain, spilling water over its edges of sparkling mist. The arrow-straight promenade running past it, bounded on both sides by lush date trees, and the cloudless sky above made for a glaring contrast.

But it wasn't the garden that caused Gulf such dismay. It was what lay beyond the garden---nothing. Nothing interrupted the sweeping line of the horizon, nor the desert stretching out endlessly in all directions.

How did he get to a place like this? He searched his sluggish mind, trying to remember what had happened to him.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 742 17
Not every story has an happy ending, what if after everything they went through Pete and Vegas were not an endgame ? Pete was a bodyguard, nobody rea...
1M 67.8K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
829K 21.3K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
629K 31.8K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...