Don't give up on me | Suna x...

By Llarmar

Texting Suna x reader fic (at least that's how I planned it but it's not really texting any more) ! I do not... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
!Importnat Authors Note!

Chapter 7

2.8K 63 54
By Llarmar

Hello I just did a french test and I know I failed and my french teacher is scary

If I don't update for a while just know it's because I'm dead

The match was over, and we lost

Lol don't hold me too that I'm just sayin we lost so my plan works out oki

Everyone was understandably sad, a depressing silence looming over us as we stood not saying a word.

"It's okay" Bokuto suddenly blurted out. We all waited for him to elaborate but that never happened. So we just stood watching him eagerly waiting for more.

Turns out that's all he planned to say.

"I'm thirsty, there's a vending machine just round the corner so I'll be right back" you walked off to the vending machine only to realise you had no money, you left your bag with the others "shit".

Then someone's arm reached over your shoulder and put money into the machine for you "oh thanks" you turned to see Kageyama stood just behind you. "Oh hey".

"Hey" he said as you used the money to get a coffee.

Sorry if you don't like coffee just pretend it's water.
And if you don't like water then fuck you.

"Congratulations on your win by the way" you stepped to the side so he could now get to the vending machine.

"Yeah, thanks"

Someone's in a talkative mood

"How's everyone doing? I haven't seen them in a while" you asked.

"They're fine"

"Is something wrong? You seem even less talkative than usual"

"Nothings wrong"

"I guess I'll just leave you too it then"
You went to walk away when Kageyama finally spoke up.

"It's Inarizaki's number 10" he started "if he hadn't been subbed out we may have lost"

"Hmmm?"

"It's just I feel like being tired isn't a good enough reason to be subbed out" he looked at the floor.

"Pft" you laughed a little "that's it? He wasn't tired. His teammate tripped him up before the match started, twisted his ankle" you explained.

"Oh" Kageyama then turned away and went to walk off.

"Wait!" You grabbed his wrist stopping him "was that really bothering you?"

He nodded and walked away after you loosened your grip so he could easily shake loose.

I didn't realise kageyama worried about such random shit

You went back to your friends to see them talking to the guys from Nekoma "hey".

"Hey" Yukie replied "you left your bag here, how did you pay for that?" She gestured towards your drink.

"Kageyama" you said taking a sip of your drink.

"Kageyama's not that nice, did you shake him down for cash?" She wore a serious expression on her face.

"Fuck no, have a little more faith in me would ya".

Like later or something

We were still at the stadium getting ready to leave when we bumped into Inarizaki. One thing lead to another and now Inarizaki were coming to the hotel (?) we were staying at. Since we had both lost our matches we though we could hang out together, not to mention it turns out we were actually staying like 15 minutes away from each other.

"How did this happen" Yukie buried her face in her hands and she walked beside you and Kaori with Atsumu to her left just out of ear shot.

"Oh? Aren't you excited? You get to hang out with your crush~" you teased.

"So do you, we all know you have a crush on Suna just admit it already" she snapped back.

"Fine, but only if you admit your crush on Atsumu first" you waved your finger in her face with a big smirk on yours.

"Yeah yeah whatever" she crossed her arms and started walking a littler faster.

At the hotel thing

You all sat around talking and Bokuto suddenly spoke up "let's play games".

"What like truth or dare?" Akaashi asked.

"Nah not in the mood for that girly sleepover kinda stuff" he thought for a moment "I know hide and seek".

"Is he a child? What the heck" you said to no one in particular.

One thing lead to another now Kita has to find us while everyone else hid. Though it was quite amazing Bokuto was able to convince everyone to play but since there wasn't really anywhere inside to hide we went to a nearby park with a jungle gym, trees and all that jazz.

Kita turned to start counting and Suna grabbed your wrist and pulled you along towards the jungle gym, you both climbed the rope ladder and crawled into a small box through a tunnel. The other side of the box had a walkway so you could run away if anyone comes.

The box was a lot smaller than Suna had initially thought so for you to both fit inside Suna sat against the wall of the box while you sat between his legs facing him. Your faces were awkwardly close together, only an inch or two apart but neither of you said anything.

After a few minutes you looked through a gap in the wood and saw is silhouette climbing the rope ladder "someone's coming" you whisper.

Suna crawled out first and you followed just behind, you both jumped down from the jungle gym but you stumbled slightly tripping over your own feet. Suna caught you in his arms and you steadied yourself with his help "thanks" you whispered.

He nodded, grabbed your wrist again and pulled you into some bushes where you both hid for a while.
You were high up and out of sight so you could see everything that was happening below you, soon everyone had been caught and you and Suna were the only ones left.

"We're not even hidden that well are they really that bad at this" as you said this you felt someone's hand on your back, you turned to see Osamu with a smile on his face "got you" he said before helping both you and Suna up.

"That was fun but" you paused and wrapped your arms around yourself "I'm cold. And it's late" Though it was your fault, you chose to wear shorts and  a T-shirt so you couldn't blame anyone but yourself.

"Here" Suna held up the black sweater he was previously wearing "we should head back now".

Aww baby Suna gave (y/n) his sweater bitch I'm jealous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.2K 152
HI!! This story is just a haikyuu texting AU, there's really no plot☺️ just me having fun Main characters: Kenma, Suna and Akaashi TIME SKIPP!!! S...
113K 2.2K 50
{Suna x fem reader} "please just don't go..." "just know that when i'm here you'll never have to worry about being alone again, i'll be by your side...
219K 5.5K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...
1.8K 70 12
Hi guys, this is my first fanfic on Wattpad :D It's probably gonna be pretty fluffy but like sad at the end so uh yea... if you don't hate the writin...