All My Love

By QueenBeeHani

Nae sarangi gyeou igeotbakke an dwaedo Bi naerineun neoui usani dwae julge Jikyeojulge neoui modeun nare Tran... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chap. 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Bestie's Profile
Felix and So-Gyun Profiles

Chapter 4

289 5 0
By QueenBeeHani

In case my precious Hani Bees didn't know, I'm obsessed with The Rose rn. I also hope you all enjoy this update. 

Warnings!

-Mature Content(sex)

-Not advised for 15 and under, but whatever.

The following isn't very important to the plot, but, So Mun goes into heat and Hyeok-U goes into rut. Then afterwards So Mun, Hyeok-U, and Mayor Shin all sit down and have a talk. If you're not comfortable with the smut scene, then please skip to where I change POV to So Mun's POV. I hope all my Hani Bees enjoy!

Author's POV

The next morning So Mun woke up in a warm embrace. It confused his sleepy mind. When he looked around he grew panicked because the room certainly wasn't his, but then he caught sight of the person he was next to. He startled more and tried to wriggle out of his grasp, a blush high on his cheeks and reaching his ears, just got bigger and brighter as he was tugged into his embrace again. 

He was pressed into a warm, muscular, and very very bare(naked) chest. Along with a rough, husky morning voice.

"Mmm, just 5 more minutes babe."

The blush that had started to just settle down, started to emerge again. 

'B-babe??? Is he talking to me? Well of course dummy, there's no one else. HOW DO I GET OUT!?!?!?!?'

Our baby started combusting and panicking at the sweet nickname. And again not learning his lesson, he switched sides, so that his back was pressed against Hyeok-U's front. He tried wriggling out of his grasp again.

"Ugh, stop moving Omega, I won't be able to hold back if you keep doing that."

So Mun was surprised. He was so dead now.

"S-sorry to wake you alpha."

"No no. No need to say sorry hmm. Turn around and face me when I talk to you Omega."

So Mun was so nervous, he gulped audibly and turned around slowly. He closed his eyes when he saw his Alpha's hand move closer to his face. Instead of anything rough, instead it was soft caress. 

"God your so beautiful. I don't deserve you."

"A-alpha!"

So Mun blushed again, pouting as he buried his face in the alpha's chest and whined.

"I'm not lying baby. You really are too good for me. You're so pure and perfect and amazing."

"Alpha, don't tell me sweet lies. I don't deserve Alpha. Alpha is so nice, caring, and handsome. Alpha could have just started using me, but you didn't. I really don't deserve Alpha!"

The two went on arguing until So Mun pouted and crossed his arms as best as he could. Then he looked at the clock and gasped.

"Oh Alpha! We're so late to wake up! Hurry, go freshen up and I'll start on breakfast."

Before the Alpha could say a word, his little Omega was out the door just in his Alpha's shirt and slippers. The Alpha stared fondly and went to go freshen up.

Meanwhile, So Mun had located the kitchen and had started to make an American style breakfast with sunny side-up eggs, toast, bacon, Korean pancakes/ Jeon Vegetable Pancakes, and sautéed vegetables(I know not a lot of people have this as a part of their breakfast, but this is always what we have, it's like how most people eat Kimchi in Korea with their meals.) He was startled when he heard someone clear their throat. He turned around to find Mayor Shin smiling at him and So Mun immediately bowed in respect.

"I see you're much more comfortable than last night?"

"Ah, yes Alpha Shin. This one is grateful to you for allowing me to stay here. Would you like breakfast?"

"Hmm, it's no problem, you seem very well-behaved, and well, I haven't seen my son that happy in forever. You can cook?"

So Mun nodded while starting to prepare a plate for the Mayor.

"Yes Alpha Shin, my grandfather taught me how to cook since my parents are detectives and weren't home all the time."

The mayor noticed the sad smile on the Omega's face, but decided not to pry.

"Ah, what would you like to drink Alpha Shin?"

"Green Tea, please."

So Mun nodded and put the kettle to brew as he got the cup ready for the Alpha. By now, Hyeok-U had finished getting ready and had made his way downstairs and was surprised at the calm atmosphere.

"Father, Omega."

He greeted the two by bowing respectfully and giving the Omega a hug and kiss on the forehead, in turn startling the latter, before going to sit down. With a red face, the Omega starts plating the Alpha's food and serving the older Alpha's tea.

"Alpha, what would you like to drink?"

"Mmm, just some orange juice. Thanks, make sure you join us once you're done."

"Of course Alpha, I'll just go freshen up."

After serving the alpha the juice, he bowed and left upstairs to bathe and change. Once he was done, he couldn't find any clothes that would fit him. He pondered if he should go down and ask, and decided that was the thing to do. 

On his way out, he noticed a note on the bed, his name written on it. Deciding since it was his, he should open it.

'Hello Omega, I guess you've found my note. Since we still haven't gone shopping for new clothes, you'll wear mine. Of course I have undergarments for you. Open the second drawer in the dresser next to the closet. For now, wear one of my shirts and come down.

Love,

Your Alpha. <3'

Dang, So Mun sure is blushing a lot, at this rate, he'd pass out. However, he followed the instructions on the note and found lace panties, as well as a bra. His blush got darker, but put it on regardless, besides it was very comfortable(the only time I'll be calling that hellish death trap comfortable, is so my characters don't have to struggle). Next was a large button up shirt, judging by the scent it was most likely his Alpha's shirt. Shrugging, he put the shirt on and buttoned it up, but was stumped when he couldn't find anything to wear under the shirt and over his panties. He looked around in the box, but still couldn't find anything other than the tissue paper that was laid over top everything and used as layers. 

As he was about to call out for the Alpha, the devil himself walked in.

"Dear, is something the matter? You were taking an awfully long time and I wa- Well don't you look simply beautiful. Twirl for me."

The Alpha had come in and started talking, but stopped himself when he saw So Mun. He thought the latter looked simply breathtaking in his clothing. The Alpha side of him absolutely purred in delight at the sight. The Omega timidly turned for him before stopping, looking down and playing with his fingers.

Hyeok-U looked at him and knew that something was either bothering him or he wanted to say something, but was too shy. He didn't like either options, it made him feel as though the smaller didn't trust him. His alpha didn't like it at all. However, he was a Super-Alpha of high society and was trained on how to control himself. Thus, he calmed his instincts down and used a soft voice so as to not scare the one in front of him more.

"Hey, is there something you wanna ask me? I won't get mad, just let me know."

" U-uh oh, um, I just wanna know where the pants are."

"Oh, I almost forgot, I thought it'd be better to not put any pants so that when your heat starts, you'll be comfortable. I can give you a pair if you'd like? However, no one besides us is at home."

"Ah, then I'm fine with no pants. Let's go down Alpha?"

Hyeok-U's inner Alpha purred at how much the Omega seemed to trust him and was relieved he wasn't scared of him. Hyeok-U nodded in response and he carried the Omega, bridal style, down the stairs and sat the latter on his lap. He noticed his pink cheeks and red ears, and smirked to himself inwardly.

"You have to eat now. Open your mouth."

The younger was currently placed on the older's lap and was malfunctioning as the Alpha kept rubbing his thigh as he mindlessly kept opening his mouth, chewing, and swallowing.

The Alpha was smiling at how adorable his Omega was, when suddenly he noticed the Younger was panting, sweating, and whining lowly.

"Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I-I, Alphaaaa, so h-ho-t, it hu-urts. Need you A-alpha. Pleaassee."

At that the Alpha knew that the younger had gone into heat, it wasn't unexpected, but he didn't think it was going to come so soon. That's when he caught a whiff of his scent. Black cherry, with mango, and a little cinnamon mixed in, heaven. The younger's scent had him all riled up and he slowly felt his own incoming rut.

"Ugh, let's go upstairs, hmm? Don't worry, Alpha will make you feel so good."

" Alpha, just need you alpha. Please give me your knot."

To say the Alpha was undisturbed would mean I lied to you, and I don't like lying. The Alpha was so into his headspace, that he roughly grabbed the Omega and tore off his shirt, buttons going everywhere. (I just realized,I never wrote that they had reached his room 😆). The Alpha stared at the omega's plain white skin, as blank as a canvas ready to be painted on.

The whines and whimpers brought him out of his rut crazy mind and he wordlessly lifted to Omega with extra care, knowing that he was sensitive and jostling him around was not the best course of action.

He reached his bedroom and softly laid the Omega down on the bed whole locking the door, and taking his own clothes off. (Nevermind,it seems that his shirt is going to stay in the kitchen 🙂). Once he was bare as the day he was born, he walked close to his whimpering Omega and handed him his clothes for his nest. Alpha knew he had to leave the Omega be as So-Mun needed to build his nest and that Hyeok-U could only enter the nest with Omega's permission. 

He didn't wanna deal with an angered and agitated Omega, not when he would snap and something he regrets during his own rut. So to take his mind off things, he walked to his closet and got clothing items and scented blankets and pillows with his scent, for the Omega's nest, knowing that a scent that Omegas like would help them calm down and be able to bare the heat.

Hyeok-U didn't know how long it had been, but it seemed as though the Omega was done so he asked permission to enter, being met with a nod and grabby hands, the Alpha chuckled and entered the nest, entering with extra care so as not to scare the Omega or ruin the nest.

"Alpha please. Touch me, I'm so good for you please!"

Said Alpha was losing all his control. The way the Omega's panties were soaked in slick and said slick was dripping all over So-Mun's thighs and how he was also grinding against the Alpha's thigh. Don't forget the way the Omega was whining and begging for the Alpha to fill him up and saying he wants his babies.

"Alpha please! Fuck me, fill me up, make me forget my name! It's so hot please!"

The way he turned around and raised his ass so the Alpha could see how wet and how ready he was. Hyeok-U couldn't hold back and was gritting his teeth, adamant on not letting his inner Alpha take control. Trying to restrain his primal desires, of wanting to pin the Omega down, knot him continuously until he was content, until the Omega's womb was full of his Semen and pups were inevitable. Unti- uh oh. The Alpha realized that the heat, scent, and words of the Omega had caused his rut to come.

He was brought back to reality when he heard moans. He looks at his Omega and sees that So-Mun has long gotten rid of his panties and had started trying to fill up his hungry pussy with his fingers. The moans weren't those of pleasure, but those of frustration. Frustration of how his Alpha, even though he was in rut, wouldn't fuck him senseless or knot him and pump him full of the thick, warm cum that would surely guarantee a mini So-Mun and Hyeok-U running around.

Hyeok-U felt his straining arousal, felt how the jeans he wore were too tight. Felt the Alpha in him take control. Wanting to give into the sweet, sweet temptation of grabbing the Omega by the hips, hammering into said Omega, and knotting him. The Alpha wanted to make the Omega his, and his only. Wanted to bite into the Omega's flesh, and mark So-Mun as his, make So-Mun smell like him and warm milk(scent that Omegas have along with their own and their mayes if they're pregnant or expecting pups) . Oh he wanted it so bad.

Giving into his primal instincts, he grabbed the Omega's hand and pulled it out of So-Mun's hole, hearing a whine from So-Mun. Presumably whining because he was too empty for his own liking. The Alpha growled and grabbed the Omega's hips, pulling him closer and Hyeok-U rubbed his aching arousal against So-Mun's bare Vagina.

"Hah, do you see what you do to me babe. Fuck, Alpha's gonna make you feel so good. Fill you up with my cock, knot you, mark you, fill you up with my cum. Oh your gonna feel so good baby."

" Yes Alpha please! Fill me up, make me your slut, mark me and knock me up. Alpha please!"

Hyeok-U couldn't take it anymore, taking off his pants and underwear, he pumped his manhood a few times and pressed the tip against So-Mun's pussy, teasing the Omega, making So-Mun whine.

Not being able to take the teasing, So-Mun pushed his hips back, making the tip sink in and making the Omega whine at finally having something better than his own fingers inside him.

The Alpha growled and smacked the Omega's ass and grabbed the mounds of flesh, and spreading them apart, loving the view of his cock slowly sinking into the Omega and disappearing.

"Fuck, who said you could move huh? God you feel so fucking good, your walls are sucking me in. So hot, tight, and wet. How does it feel huh slut?"

While the Alpha shallowly thrusted I and out, pulling the Omega's hips back against his own, the Omega was still whining. Wanting it harder and faster.

"Alpha harder and faster please! Can't take it anymoooorreee!"

The Omega kept whining and the Alpha not wanting to waste anymore time either, started roughly thrusting in and out while his grip on So-Mun's hips got stronger, bruises were guaranteed at this point. The Omega was moaning so hard and when the Alpha hit his G-Spot, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as So-Mun lost all strength in his arms and his face was pressed against the mattress. The Alpha kept his hips up, thrusting in and out, feeling the Omega's walls convulse and pulse as a wave of fresh slick gushed out if his pussy, a weak 'cumming' was heard as the Alpha started pounding harder and harder, sending the Omega into over stimulation.

The Alpha could feel his knot beginning to form and felt how it was getting harder to thrust in and out easily, because his knot kept catching on the ring of the Omega's pussy. With a few stuttering thrusts, the Alpha pushed his knot in, letting his cum out into the Omega's womb, while his eyes turned a crimson red and his canines grew longer and sharper.

The Omega begged for the Alpha to mark him and make him his mate. The Alpha not being able to refuse, but his canines into the Omega's scent gland, bonding them for life and guaranteeing a mini them. Having drawn blood and hearing the Omega let out a few faint pained moans, he drew his fangs out of So-Mun's neck carefully and licked around the bite mark. His saliva would help the mark heal faster and hurt less.

"Love you so much Alpha."

He heard his Omega whisper as soft breathing filled the room. His Omega was exhausted and he had to clean them up. The Alpha then got up, slowly pulling his cock out of the Omega's vagina and wincing at the cold air that contrasted with the Omega's warm walls.

He put on clean underwear and threw their soiled clothes and undergarments into the hamper. He then picked up the naked Omega and laid him carefully onto the couch. Bringing a cloth soaked in warm water, Hyeok-U cleaned the Omega's body of any bodily fluids and doing the same to himself.

Putting the Omega into one of his own shirts and putting some underwear on the Omega as well, Hyeok-U put on sweat pants and changed the blanket that So-Mun had spread on the bottom of his nest, to a cleaner one that still had heavy amounts of his scent on it. Then carefully picking up the slumbering Omega, he laid him inside the nest and Hyeok-U cuddled So-Mun close to him, sharing his own body heat with So-Mun and surrounding the Omega in his scent. He soon fell asleep, no worries present because they would talk about everything in the morning, when their heat and rut were over. Laying a quick kiss on So-Mun's forehead, Hyeok-U let sleep overtake him and let his eyes close, a smile present on his always frowning face.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I FINISHED THE SMUT!!  You have no idea how happy I am. Originally I wanted to publish this on Valentine's, but because the smut just never say right with me, I was late in publishing it. Thank you my Hani Bees! I hope you enjoy~❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...