 𝖧𝖮𝖭𝖤𝖸 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗�...

By -bakubabes

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧. 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚... More

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭.. 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮.. 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟰.. 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟱.. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪/ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟲.. 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗗 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟳.. 𝗛𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟴.. 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟵.. 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟬.. 𝗢𝗨𝗧 & 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪/ 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟭.. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟮.. 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 - 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟯.. 𝗘𝗫 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟰.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗧𝗬𝗦 <𝟯𝟯.
𝟭𝟱.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟲.. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟳.. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟴.. 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟵.. 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟬.. 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟭.. 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟮.. 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟯.. 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗦 𝗕 - 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟰.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟱.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟲.. 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟳.. 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟴.. 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟵.. 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟬.. 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟭.. 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟮.. 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡' 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟯.. 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
✩ ! 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ¡ ✩
𝟯𝟰.. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗞 𝗧𝗢𝗞 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟱.. 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟲.. 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟳.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟯𝟴.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟯𝟵.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 ‎ ‎ ‎- ‎ ‎ ‎𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟰𝟬.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗘𝗥 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟰𝟭.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.

𝟯.. 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠 🙇🏽‍♀️.

12K 358 350
By -bakubabes

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ + ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ !!

(\__/)
‎( ⑉︎•ﻌ•⑉︎)つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚ ゚

you, denki, mina, and kiri get in the car. you decided the radio wasn't boomin (metro boom and make it boom 😫 lol) so you connected your phone to the radio. streets by doja cat came on. (love that song 🥰) you heard mina humming the song and turned to her. "you know this song?" you ask. "yesss it's one of my favorites to listen to late at night." she responds. "hand in marriage pls." you say. you both begin to laugh. you were happy you found a girl that seems to relate to you, like a girl best friend.

y'all finally arrive at your house and begin to walk inside. your little baby siblings run up to you excited. (one is a girl, another is a boy that are 5 years old. the girl's name is leila and the boy's name is prince.) "how was y'all's day?" you ask cheerfully. "it was good, we learned how to add numbers in math!" leila says excitingly. "yea!" prince says with her. "well that's great, y'all gonna have to show me when i get back! i have to pack." you say giving them kisses on their foreheads. since denki was always over there, he gave them hugs because he looked at them as siblings as well. and you introduced mina and kiri as well.

you walk up the stairs to your brother, John sitting on his bed playing the game 2k. "hey john" you say. "sup y/n, who's them 2?"(he already knew denki duh) he asks. "my friends now mind yours 🙄" you say closing his door. you walk in your room to see your 11 year old sister, jalyssa, playing in your make up. "what da hell are you doing in my room 😃" you ask embarrassed while mina, kiri, and denki giggle. "because i am, got a problem?" she asks with sass. you felt your self getting aggravated so you walk over to her and place your hand on her hair puff and walked her out your room and put her in her room, closing and locking the door.

you return to your room, seeing mina and kiri looking at your posters of favorite rappers/singers and anime shows on the wall. "whoaaa you like sza as well?!" mina asks excitedly. "girl you know i do!" you respond. "have you heard some songs from her new album?!" you and mina start fan girl talking until denki comes back from the kitchen after helping himself to food. "ALRIGHT! it's time to stop playing around and get to work!" he yells. and with that ya'll started to get to work. it wasn't much, just getting your extra posters, shoes, clothes, led lights, and your big stuffed animal with the little ones. you already brought your own new bed, dresser, tv, and stuff like that. you decided to keep most of your stuff at home incase you ever decided to come back and chill.

you get all your stuff, saying goodbye to john and jalyssa and telling them to text you. you kissed prince and leila on the forehead. "y'all better call me on those tablets since y'all always on it!" you say. you all went back in the car and started to drive back to UA. good days came on by sza (😫). you and mina looked at each other smirking. you and her started singing your hearts out while kirishima was snapping a video of you and mina singing with the caption "very girly 💪🏻" and posted it.(idk i just thought that was funny😭). denki was eating some more snacks while talking to your mom.

y'all make it back to UA. you give your mom a kiss on the cheek. "imma call you when i finish, and text me when you make it home! love ya!" you say to your mom as she said the same to you. you, mina, denki, and kiri walk pass UA and make it to the dorms, walking inside to the common room. bakugo was sitting in there, on his phone. "where was y'all raccoon eyes?" he asks never looking up from his phone. "oh we were helping y/n with her stuff to help her move in her dorm." mina said. he finally looks up to see them 3 standing there with bags and your posters.

you were walking to the dorms and trying to find your room. your room was next to mina's dorm on the left and uraraka's dorm on the right. you unlock your dorm to see a decent size room with a bathroom (let's just say everyone has bathrooms 😭) . you finally come back downstairs and signal them to come on. the 3 of them went with bakugo tagging along. they sit all your stuff down and you thank them for their help. "do you need any help?" kiri asked. "nah im good thanks though." you said. they said okay and walked off to their dorms. "call me if you need me shawty." denki says. "i will." you responded. bakugo stayed behind. you turned around because you still felt a presence in your room.

"why are you still here blondie?" you ask. "i just- have a question about your quirk idiot." he responds. "stop calling me that. anyways what do you wanna know about it." you say going back to putting your clothes in your closet and dresser. "well stop calling me blondie." he says. "anyways i wanted to know how you expand your fire to grow bigger." he asks sitting in your bean bag chair. "oh, well it depends how much liquid is on my hands. most of the time it starts off from my palms being sweaty. so the more sweat, the more it grows i guess." you say. he was still sitting in your chair, watching your moves as you explain to him. "how do you change the colors then?" he asks. you were trying to figure out if he was just asking because he wanted to know or he was just trying to start conversation. either way you were still a little happy to tell him about it.

"umm, i really just pick a color from my brain duh." you say laughing. he smacks his teeth. "but nah, i choose the color of emotion i want to use and the nerves from my brain send it to my hand which has censors for that color to show up." you say. "and your also also a bunny? what are you a furry?" he asks laughing. you forgot you didn't mention your dad was a pro hero that works with your aunt, the famous Miruko. "haha, your so funny 😐" you say sarcastically, making a straight face. "well anyway, that sounds cool i guess, not as great as mine." he says smirking.

you turn around to look at him. "oh really?" you say sarcastically surprised. "what's your quirk then blondie?" you ask with a slight attitude. "well since you wanna know-" he says as you can feel his ego getting bigger. "i can create explosions from the palms of my hands. it gets bigger the more i sweat." he says with confidence. "it always gives off this caramel smell. shit gets on my nerves." he says groaning. "that's why you smell good." you mumble. "huh?" he asks. "huh ? um- nothing, anyway let me let you in on a little secret-" you say. he looks at you with this expression >🤨. "the only reason i came here a little late was because of my training. i can do the same thing as you, but im not really great at it. that's why i mainly practice growing my fire while still learning how to do these colorful explosions, but im positive i will beat you once i get it down." you say with a smirk, feeling your ego boost as well. "tch- please, only in your dreams idiot." he says slightly laughing. "ight bet, watch and see."

"yea yea whatever, you still can't beat me now or in the future." he says scoffing. "yea, totally can't beat you." you say sarcastically and laughing. "ayo, help me with this." you needed a bit of helping getting your led lights all the way up to the ceiling. "i thought you didn't need help." he says smirking and walking over to you. "you know what- nvm i got it." you got on your dresser and put it up. he was still laughing at you, so you pushed him onto your bed while standing on your dresser. "ha ha ha, look who's laughing now." you say sarcastically, getting down from the dresser. he was looking at you with a confused and angry expression. "whoa calm down jamal, don't pull out the 9 😟" you say laughing. he just rolls his eyes, still looking aggravated.

"anyways blondie-" you starts off. "we should train together or whatever.." you say. he just looks at you, looking like he was confused. "are you gonna keep looking at me and not answer orrr..?" you say aggravated. he wakes up out his daze. "why do you wanna train with me ?" he ask confused. "because why not? you seem like an angry good teacher to teach me how this explosion shit works." you say laughing. "im not an 'angry good teacher' dipshit" he says growling. "uh yea sure.." you say trying to hide your laugh. "anyways, you wanna train or not?" you ask. he liked the fact that you wanted to train. something good to do to becoming a pro hero.

"tch" he says looking away from you. "just give me your phone idiot." he mumbles to you. "stop calling me an idiot, you dumbass" you say not even realizing you called him an name. "well stop calling me blondie, you idiot." he says growling. "yea whatever blondie." you say smirking. he just glares at you while handing you back your phone. "i'll blast you all the way through the wall." he says making little explosions. you active the colorless fire so it doesn't make an emotion. "and i'll send you to your worse nightmare 😋." you say smirking. "like hell you will." he says growling." you began to feel dizzy since you were producing sweat when it wasn't even hot in your room, so you stop and sat down on your bed.

"who's katsuki? is that your first name or something?" you ask. "yea it is dipshit." he says. "well what do you want me to call you? bakugo or katsuki?" you ask. "it doesn't matter, whatever one you want." he says with his hands in his pockets. "oh okay than blondie." you say smirking. he looks up, slightly smiling, letting go of that intimidating look you always see him with. "aw look at you!" you say plucking his cheek as he starts blushing. "don't touch my cheek you idiot!" he yells at you, while your still laughing. "well it's getting late so.." he says scratching the back of his head. "it is?" you say looking back at your phone, kinda wishing time wasn't moving so fast, but you didn't know why you felt like that. "oh, well i'll see you in class tomorrow blondie." "yea whatever." he says walking to the door. "call me katsuki.." he says mumbling, walking out the door. you we're gonna ask him what did he say to see his cute little flustered face again but he already walked out.

little did you know, he wanted/let you to call him katsuki because he felt as though you were earning his respect little by little. wanting to train, being serious at your work, and giving off a vibing but still intimidating energy he liked.

"he isn't so bad after all." you think to yourself, while still unpacking and listening to music. denki called you, as well as mina, so y'all did a Group FaceTime while you were still decorating and unpacking.

𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 😵‍💫..

- 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘀 👩🏽‍💻..

▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌▌│█║▌║▌║║

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
160K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
5.3K 106 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...
11.2K 549 12
***𝟏𝟕 + 𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞*** 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. 𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮�...