LITTLE SHEEP

By yesimbetter

Clove Tali innocent. In his eyes. Oliver Wolf a savior. In her eyes - - - - ⚠️WARNING 17+⚠️ ⚠️MATURE CONTENT... More

-intro-
-FINAL CAST-
chapter1 ✔︎
chapter2 ✔︎
chapter3 ✔︎
chapter4 ✔︎
chapter5 ✔︎
chapter6 ✔︎
chapter7 ✔︎
chapter8 ✔︎
update
chapter9 ✔︎
chapter10 ✔︎
chapter11✔︎
chapter12*
chapter13
chapter14
chapter15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18*
chapter19
chapter20*
chapter21
chapter22*
chapter23*
chapter24*
chapter26
chapter27
chapter28
chapter29*
chapter30*
chapter31*
chapter32
chapter33
chapter34
chapter35
chapter36*
chapter37*
chapter38*
chapter39*
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
chapter40*
chapter41
chapter42
chapter43
chapter44
chapter45
chapter46
chapter47
chapter48
chapter49
chapter50
chapter51*
chapter52*
deleted chapter- princess and pirates
-epilouge-✔︎
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

chapter25

87.5K 1.7K 1.7K
By yesimbetter

guys let's just please forget about my update the other day it's so embarrassing i don't wanna talk about it

also the "cast" is just a suggestion you dont HAVE to imagine them as the pictures i put

ok i made a book called champagne problems and i know there are only 2 chapters out so far but i am super proud of it and would really appreciate it if you checked it out🥰🥰
—————

CLOVE TALI
—————————————————————

Waking up with a smile I feel Daddy's head nestled in my upper chest. I giggle at how silly he looks. His hair is everywhere and his big body cover mine completely. He is so handsome.

Smiling down at him I play with his hair as he hugs me closer. My body tingles.

Not agin Clove.

I cant help it Daddy brings out a different side of me.

I see Daddy on top of me gripping both of my mounds and peacefully laying asleep.

Sleepy head.

Stirring awake I see Daddy open his eyes. His dark brooding eyes stare deep into mine and his deep husky voice captures my ears as he pulls his lips into a smirk.

"Hi little sheep."

"H-Hi." I say back smiling.

He smirks and nuzzles his head back into my chest. My face turns red again and I close my eyes as he chuckles.

"G-Good morning." I say.

"Shhh go back to sleep." he slurs and closes his eyes again.

I giggle and run my hand through his hair.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom." I whisper. He groans and rolls over as I get up and limp to the bathroom. 

Doing my business and quickly rushing to get back out to Daddy but when I opened the door he wasn't there.

W-Where did he go?

D-Did h-he leave?

W-What- What must've happened?

Shocking me warm large arms wrap around my small torso and I jolt against its arms.

"Did I scare you baby?" he chuckles.

"Y-Yes." I say embarrassed. His fingers glide down my sides tracing my frame again resting his head in my neck.

"I have to go to work today baby." he whispers.

Oh.

I-I thought we were spending the day together before he leaves.

Stop Clove.

You sound selfish.

You're not his only priority.

R-Right.

"Ok then I'll make you breakfast and we can head out." I hear him say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Where you listening to anything I said little sheep." He smirks and meets my eyes as I crank my neck to look up at him.

"W-Well I-I-I-"

"Do you want to go into office with me little sheep?" he asks.

"O-Oh! Yes! Yes I do." I say smiling up at him.

Although never admitting it I'd always wanted to know exactly what he does for a living. He makes so much money I can't imagine what he does. I know he owns casinos around the world but what do you even do at work?

I guess we'll find out.

I let out a big smile, he chuckles and leaves me in the room. My cheeks feel hot and yet my body is cold without his presence.

What do you even wear to work?

Can I wear a sweater?

Would that be ok?

Throwing on a sweater and a jean skirt and staring at the mirror.

Is this too informal?

It looks too informal.

This is harder than I thought.

Quickly grabbing the house phone and calling Sammie she picks up right away.

"Morning beauty."

"Hi Sammie." I smile into the phone.

"So why are you calling me so damn early in the morning love?"

"I-I need help picking out a-a business o-outfit." I instantly say and I can almost feel her smile through the phone.

"Finally. Okkkk!!!! Let's get started. I know exactly what you are going to wear! Let me just pull up my Pinterest board."
———————

Walking into the kitchen I see Daddy with Ivan eating fruit.

When did I buy fruit?

"Morning Clovey." Ivan smiles and bites into his kiwi.

When did we get kiwi?

"Good morning little baby." I say kissing his forehead. Then I grab his face and smother it in kisses.

"Stop." he complains. I smile down at him. Such a cute little baby.

I see he is already dress in his clothes and his back pack is ready. I assume Sammie didn't think we were coming over today.

Walking over to the extra chair I see there is a bowl of fruit for me. Sitting next to Daddy I see him smirk at me and his hand creeps up my skirt.

My cheeks instantly flame and he just rests his hand on my thigh. I just start eating trying to ignore the core feeling of butterflies. He leans into my ear and nibbles.

I giggle as he continues to attack the lobe of my ear.

"Hm, you look so good baby." he husks and my body tingles as my legs push together. He smirks at me.

"Clovey it's time to go!" Ivan squeals and grabs his bag and puts on his velcro shoes.

"We are driving him." Daddy states as he picks me up but my waist and lifts me off the stool onto the floor. Looking up at him, he again smirks.

"C'mon, don't want Ivan to be late."

We walk out the door and are met with Daddy's expensive black car. Ivan loves this car. He really likes trucks.

Ivan is the best ever.
———————

After dropping him off and giving him a big kiss goodbye Ivan left for school. Ivan has a lot of friends at school. More than I ever did. School makes him so happy and I am thankful for that.

Driving around as I tell him about whatever I keep rambling about, we drive through the big buildings and bright light cities.

My eyes go wide in astonishment. I haven't been to the city in years.

"I like the city." I say. I ramble about the bright lights and all the people. It seems so amazing.

Soon we pull up to a big building with dark black windows and double spinning doors.

"I-Is this your work?"

He smirks down at me and hops out of the car. He opens my door before I can reach it leading me out of his amazing and clean car. Standing there he wraps his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. I look up at the ginormous size of the building. It is amazing how big it is. I have to crank my neck entirely.

"You ready baby?" He whispers.

"Yup!"

Walking into his work was a dream. The spinning doors were so cool and Daddy let me go around in them a gazillion number of times. We even went up a glass fancy elevator. We met a girl on the way.

I didn't like her.

She did nothing to you Clove.

She touched Daddy and he doesn't like being touched. Only by me.

Clove he is not yours.

Shut up, yes he is.

Language Clove.

Snapping me out of my thoughts I hear the constant beeping of the  elevator reaching our floor.

That scared me.

The door slide open and slowly revealing  a tall muscular man. He had a deep stubble and a tall muscular body. Although taller, he doesn't look as tall as Daddy. He stands there smiling and stares into my eyes.

"di algo idiota." Daddy sneers. The man rolls his eyes as we step out of the elevator, I smile at him.

(say something idiot.)

"Hello sweat pea, my name is Nikolaus." he smiles. I brightly smile back.

Hehe.

I like him.

"Hi, my names Clove and this is Oliver." I say smiling.

"And he is my Daddy, not anyone else's. Ever." I whisper to him.

"Oh I know sweat pea. I've known him since we were kids." he boops my nose with his finger causing me to blink harshly and stepping back. Daddy pulls me closer to his chest.

"Tal una americano." Daddy growls.

(Such an American.)

"Oliver es un nombre americano, no?" Nikolaus states back harshly.

(Oliver is an ameican name no?)

"Maldita sea Nik, a mi madre le encantaba ese nombre. Corta la mierda." Daddy growls at him. It kind of scares me a little bit.

(God damn Nik, my mother loved that name. Cut the bull shit.)

Cutting off their conversation a taller white boy comes around the corner with coffees and papers in hand.

"Sir, you have a meeting in 20 minutes." he says to him. I smile up at the boy. He is very pretty too.

"You should've told me this earlier Liam." Daddy growls.

"I tried too b-but-" the boy, Liam starts.

"Give him a break Oliver." Nikolaus growls.

"What are you going to do? Fuck him like my last assistant?" He growls.

Liam's cheeks heat up and he looks uncomfortable. Quickly I turn around to Daddy and meet his gaze. I pull him into a hug and feel his tense frame relax.

"H-How about I go get some coffee with Liam while you and Nikolaus prepare for the meeting?" I suggest, adding a smile to hopefully convince him. He pulls me impossibly tighter and whispers into my ear.

"I don't want you to go without me."

"But I wont be alone, I-I will b-be with Liam. Y-You can t-tell me about your meeting later."

I hope he lets me go.

Letting out of big sigh he kisses my forehead and pulls my face to meet his.

"Go but I want you strictly in my meeting room in a hour." he growls then looks over at Liam for confirmation. Liam nods his head with wide eyes, its funny to see him startled. I gently crawl out of Daddy's hold and skip towards Liam. I grab his hand and smile up at him. Before letting out a peep my hand is ripped away softly.

"Don't hold his hand sweetpea." I see Nikolaus above me. I quickly pull my hand to my side and start to walk away.

"How did you get him to do that?" Liam says in astonishment.

"Who to do what?"

"To get the boss to act so....... kind, so soft. I've never seen him like that before. He's always so angry."

"Daddy's not angry, he's just frustrated I think. I know sometimes he isn't nice but thats just how he is?" I say looking up into his soft white hair.

"So are you dating him?" he asks.

"Yes, he is my Daddy." I proudly state looking up at him. I smile at him.

"Do you like Nikolaus?" I ask. Anyone would be a fool to dismiss the look they gave each other.

"Yes." he breathes. He smiles down into his shoes in embarrassment.

Awww he is so cute.

"Is Nikolaus your Daddy?" I ask. Liam just smiles over at me as we finally reach what looks like  the lunch room of the building.

"You're so innocent Clove." He smiles.

"I like Nikolaus but I am not so sure he likes me." Liam whispers as we reach the food table.

"Oh that has to not be true! Nikolaus really likes you! I can tell." I say smiling. He chuckles at me as I grab the pasta on the table.

"I wish it were that easy Clove." he chuckles.

"Well have you ever kissed him?"

"Yes, we've done a lot more than just kissing." he teases. I have done a lot more than just kissing too. I giggle.

Silly Clove.

"Than he has to like you!" I shout.

"Shhhhh." he laughs as he leads me to a table. On our plates we have pasta and some chicken and cheese. It looks so yummy.

"So what do you work here for?"

"I am the bosses assistant." he says and starts to eat. I take that as I am allowed to eat too so I take a bite of my pasta.

Letting out a moan at how yummy it is.

"I help him plan meetings and I oversee employees or provide customer service. Also if the boss is out sometimes I take over his paperwork."

"That seems like so much fun!" I say. He sounds like he has so much to do here.

"Yeah, it keeps me distracted." he smiles at me. I politely smile back and start to dig into my pasta again. Although I am enjoying my time here with Liam, I cant wait to see Daddy again. I would love to help him at work too.

———————
AN-

sorry this is short but im so tired rn

Ivan is literally my baby cousin. every time he sees a truck he screams truck and try's to chase after it he loves fire trucks but does not want to be a firefighter. HE LOVES TRASH TRUCKS FOR SOME VERY ODD REASON

why is Clove lowkey a brat😏??  because arent we all lol

nik(ok i dont know why this is so big but oh well deal with it)

ok deals a deal i think this guy is WAY hotter then stephen james so im imagining daddy as this but do whatever u want with the characters. these are just suggestions.

liam

WORD COUNT: 2191

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1K 12
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* from awkward notes to fresh roses, he'll do anything to show chihara yuki's his affection, even if he's clumsy at it. ღ no manga spoile...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
236K 4.3K 46
❥ "What I'm gonna do with you, Amelia Parker?" He asked lifting me up. I squealed by the unanticipated action and restfully placed my legs around him...
525K 9.9K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...