The Ocean Arrow

By milkyxrose

When Percy, his mom, and step-dad go to Star City for his mom's author expo, Percy meets the Green Arrow when... More

Star City
The Statue
Gorilla on the Loose
See Ya Later, Losers
Magical Rags?
Thea Fangirls like a Fangirl
Nightmares suck
The Card Game
Abandoned Warehouse
Handcuffs
Guys, I Swear I'm Not a Metahuman
Arrested
No, I'm a Unicorn
Exposing Oliver
Scars
Great, He's Not Dead
Im Dyslexic, You Idiots
You're Like- Twinsies
That Wasn't Part Of The Plan
Definitely Not Tyson
Bad Timing
Cool Codenames
Saving the Dog
All He Wanted Was A Breakfast Burrito
Chaotic Dead People
Ugh, a Suit
He's Definitely Related To Post Malone
Liability
It's Happening Again
Percy, un-knife yourself
Oliver
Mr. Grumpy Pants
Nonexistent Maternal Instincts
1 minute
Prometheus-less?
He Wants His Bow Back
Cliffhanger Number....5?
Have I Said How Much I Hate Planes?
The End of a Journey
Authors note

Star-throwing Killer

10.9K 255 99
By milkyxrose

Oliver

We got McDonald's after Percy's constant begging. So we finally ordered and once the food arrived, I saw Percy happily flop down on the floor and started devouring his food. And just as I started eating my food, I got a call from Thea.

"Hello?"

"Ollie- where are you? There are dozens of reporters waiting for you back at the office."

"Did I miss something? I don't remember seeing anything on my schedule today," I asked, immediately standing up.

"Did nobody tell you?" There was a pause, a slight sound of worry in her voice. 

"Tell me what?" I started getting anxious, I was beginning to pack my bag but I heard Thea sigh, and she finally said, "Oliver, you killed Church."

I heaved a gasp and my phone dropped from my hand. "Oliver?" Felicity got up and ran over. "Oliver!" Her hands waved past my face trying to get my attention but it wasn't working. I don't kill, not anymore. I knew that I shot the arrow before John got called away, and I was positive it wasn't a fatal shot, but he must've moved.

I bent down and picked up my phone, and I saw that Thea was still on the line. "Thea?"

"Hey, you okay? I know that you-"

I cut her off, "I'm fine. I'm on my way."

I hung up before my sister could say another word and turned to my friends, "I'm going to the office. Turns out I killed Church that day."

Everyone's eyes widened except Percy who sat contently in his corner, oblivious to what just happened. "You killed him?"

And I nodded. I rubbed my forehead and grabbed my jacket. "We're going with you," Felicity insisted.

"No don't. I just have to say something to the public."

"We insist. Right, guys?" She turned around for support and everyone seemed distracted by their McDonalds. "Right, guys?" Felicity repeated with a more threatening voice.

"Mhm hmm, right. Totally." Curtis and Rene said in sync.

"Percy?" Felicity swifted her head towards the boy.

"Huh?" His voice was muffled by an unnaturally large amount of fries. "I'm coming too?"

"Yes, you're coming."

"Oh that's great, just let me finish my burger then we can go-"

We all rolled our eyes and Felicity walked up to him and pulled him up, and dragged him into the elevator. "Come on now. We don't have all day

"But my fries are gonna get cold!" Percy whined. And Felicity sighed. "Your fries can wait. They aren't going anywhere."

I walked in to the elevator with Rene and Curtis behind me. And we left the building.

~~~~

As I walked out into the crowd of reporters, I saw Percy, Curtis, and Felicity in the back. Rene stood behind me next to Quentin, as he was assistant deputy mayor.

All the reporters started bombing me with questions as they usually do but I began to talk over them, "As you all know, the Green Arrow has murdered Tobias Church."

Reporters started asking questions, their cameras flashing in my face. I'm surprised I'm not blind from the constant flashing of the cameras by now.

"And, we found everything that he stole and everything is back in its rightful place."

I paused for a second, but everyone thought I was done talking so they asked some questions. Again. Instead of trying to finish my speech, I decided to answer some questions instead.

With all the questions being shouted at me, only one caught my attention.

"Mr. Mayor, do you support the Green Arrow?" I clenched my fists and gave a smile. "I'm grateful for what he has done for this city."

I pointed to a reporter. "Do we know who the Green Arrow is? And if we catch him, will you sentence him to prison or will you let him walk free?"

"That decision has not been made yet, and since is he not in our custody, it's not my biggest priority."

Another reporter spoke. "Are you the Green Arrow?"

My head whipped towards him and the whole room went quiet. The quietest I've ever heard. "As I've said, multiple times. I am not the Green Arrow. The SCPD has questioned me, and brought me in multiple times. I have been proven to not be the Green Arrow. No more questions about me, please."

"When is the Church trial taking place?" Someone asked.

"Church's trial will be held in a couple of weeks."

I was going to pick one more question to answer and the reporters all stood up, shouting their questions hoping I'll pick them. But I decided to pick a petite lady who was sitting calmly in the back. "You in the back, yes, you."

The woman smiled and stood up, "Mr. Mayor, this isn't most related to the rest of these questions but how have you been dealing with the new murders?"

"What?"

"There have been multiple murders lately, all of the same M.O as the Green Arrow. Murdered by an arrow. But others are with ninja stars. Some people have been calling him the Star-Throwing Killer. Do you think the Green Arrow has changed his signature weapon to ninja stars?"

My eyebrows furrowed, "That's highly unlikely.

"Maybe it is. But are you saying that there might be another archer? One who murders?"

I hesitated, "That might be so. I will make sure to look into this Star-Throwing Killer, and consult with the SCPD. Thank you."

I left the room, the sounds of cameras increasing as I walked off the podium. Back in my personal office, I sat down in my chair, and I just looked down at my desk, thinking more of this archer. Felicity, Curtis, Rene, Percy, Thea, and Quentin all walked in at the same time.

"I want to know more about that killer," I said before any of them could speak.

Thea nodded and Adrian walked into the room. "I'm guessing you're talking about those murders that reporter was talking about, huh?"

"Yeah."

"I can help you look into them if you want, I'll have the papers on your desk in a few hours at the least," he offered and I smiled. "I'd appreciate that."

He spun around to walk out the door when he spotted Percy. He pointed to him and looked at me. "Oh uh. That's my um- nephew. Percy."

Adrian suddenly turned to Thea with a confused look. "Hey, don't look at me! I don't have a kid. I think I'd know if I got pregnant," Theas eyes widened, as if the thought of having a child was a nightmare.

"Well, sorry, I meant he's not actually my nephew, he's the son of a really good family friend of mine. So very close that I call him my nephew." I lied with a smile. I cursed at myself in my head, I've gotten worse and worse at lying over the years.

"Yep!" Percy gave an awkward laugh. "Good ol' Uncle Oliver and Aunt Thea!"

"Right, nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand and Percy gladly shook it. "You too."

He opened the door and he turned towards me once again and mouthed, "He's tall."

I laughed and nodded but Percy was oblivious to what he said. Adrian was right. Percy was very tall. We were around the same height, and I was 6'1". He must've been around 6'0" then, which is very tall for a teenager.

Thea turned to Percy and shook her head, "I know you, don't I? You're Sally Jackson's son! I met you a few day ago at the expo. What are you even doing here?"

"Uh-"

"He's the kid I was telling you about," I said.

"Wait, that was you? Oh my god, Oliver wouldn't stop complaining about you, it was insane."

Percy gave me a look, and I ignored it.

"Well at least you guys aren't trying to kill each other anymore. It'll be most appreciated if you didn't do that again," she gave me a look and I frowned. What was she looking at me for?

She left the room with Quentin, and it was just left with us boys and Felicity. "Now what?" Percy asked.

Curtis looked at his watch and cursed. "I got to go, Paul's gonna get angry if I'm late for our date today."

And he ran out of the room.

"Who's Paul?" Percy asked.

"His husband," Felicity answered for him and Percy nodded his head. "Cool."

"Well what're we gonna do now?" Rene spoke.

And we all shrugged but I had an idea in mind. "I don't know about everyone else, but I'm going to go visit John."

————-

IM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN AWHILE. I KNOW ITS ONLY BEEN LIKE A WEEK BUT I USUALLY POST LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY OR EVERY OTHER 2 DAYS. I JUST HAVENT BEEN GETTING ANY INSPIRATION LATELY AND IM SORRY.

But I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day!! Don't feel bad if you didnt have a Valentine, I literally just stayed home and watched Netflix all day.

👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 5.2K 20
After the Giant War, the gods decide that their children need to catch up with their mortal families. They have agreed to let the families come to Ca...
505K 18.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.5K 72 12
Percy and Annabeth were abandoned by their godly parents. Sally and Paul died because of a hired murderer, who crashed into their car. Percy is adopt...
1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...