stars align แฐ k. bakugo โœ“ (po...

Af keikaminari

โ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚!โž -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ... Mere

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐
the neighbor
sunday lunch and wine
soda cans and teasing
early morning drive
coffee and donuts
venus
in your arms
cup phone
gamer tag and college math
wisdom teeth
talking nonsense
unwanted cuddles
little dipper
bake a cake
dance with me
power outage
the burying spell
sniffles and medicine
summer at the beach
couple photos
bass in her voice
unbelievable news
the protection spell
moving out
graduating and reuniting
stars align

pocky

10.7K 732 1.6K
Af keikaminari

MIYA FURROWED HIS BROWS AS HE tried to recall y/n's words. "Really? I could be sworn you said that you wrote that song about your neighb-"

"Ooooo, I have a game!" Ai interrupted, making y/n sigh of relief. You're a life saver, Ai!

She reached into her purse and pulled out a box of strawberry pocky, making y/n instantly tense up again. REALLY AI!?

The band and their friends all "oooooooo"ed, Ai ripping open the top of the candy box. "Everyone here knows how to play the pocky game, right?"

Everyone nodded, Alex clearing the table to make room for them to spin a glass bottle.

Y/n quickly turned to Bakugo. "Y-You don't have to play if you don't wanna! I don't think I'll-"

"I'm gonna play."

Y/n and her friends all raised their eyebrows in shock. From y/n's band mates' perspective, they didn't know Bakugo's personality that much, but he had only spoken a few sentences all night. He wasn't not talking to be rude, but just because he didn't really have anything to say. So him wanting to participate was a surprise.

But y/n was internally panicking.

"...Y-Yeah, cool. Okay. Yeah. I'll play too." She stammered, turning back to the table.

"Alright, spin the bottle!" Jenny, Ai's cousin, clapped excitedly, Alex spinning the glass in the center of the table.

"Okay y/n, this ones gonna be for you, all right?" Ai smirked. Y/n's eye twitched as she glared at her friend. "...Thaaaaanks."

Y/n could feel her heart pound out of her chest as the bottle started to slow down, the sound of the glass scrapping on the wood table. Her hands grew sweaty, her stomach going empty due to her nervousness.

She squeezed her eyes shut as the bottle gradually stopped. Please...please...land on Ai or something! I wouldn't mind kissing her!! PLEASE-

Her friends gasped and laughed, y/n slowly opening her eyes. The open part of the bottle...

was pointing at Bakugo.

"OOOOOO!!!" They all teased, Ai reaching over the table and handing Bakugo a stick of pocky.

Y/n stared blankly at the floor, frozen stiff.

...I can't believe this is happening...

"Come on y/n."

Y/n yelped at the sound of Bakugo's scratchy voice, him adjusting himself to turn to her, sitting under his right foot. "You aren't getting scared now, are you? You're flirty every other day." He coyed.

Y/n gazed at him with both confusion and hatred. This isn't like him at all. He definitely would break the stick and refuse to play! Why isn't he breaking the stick and refusing to play!?

And she was right. This wasn't like Bakugo at all. But now was his chance. To get back at her for all the times she edge him. All the times she teased him. Really, he was just doing this to satisfy himself but...he wanted her to feel good too.

Y/n gulped down the lump in her throat, turning her body to him. "...I don't get scared."

"...Liar-"

"Okay accept for that one time."

"Alright you two! Start chomping!" Alex teased, the group leaning forward as if they were watching an intense game of American football.

"R-Right." Y/n whispered, her and Bakugo bringing their faces close together. Each taking one end of the pocky stick, they placed the thin treat in between their lips.

Y/n's eyes were focused on the pocky stick, while Bakugo's...

were focused on his target.

"And...go!" Jaden lifted his hand and chopped the air, as if he were starting a go-kart race.

And with that, Bakugo and y/n slowly moved towards each other, biting off small pieces of the chocolate covered sweet.

Moments in, y/n noticed he wasn't giving up, as he kept eating his way towards her lips. "B...Bakugo." She whispered through her teeth, trying not to accidentally break the stick. "You aren't...giving up?"

"I never...give up."

They passed the halfway mark, their lips only millimeters away. It made her heart skip a beat, the smell of him almost hypnotic.

Y/n started to panic, setting her hand on the boys' thigh and squeezing it lightly. She dug her nails into his leg, basically begging for him to stop before he reached her. Because if they didn't stop, she would completely break under his touch. 

"Bakugo...Our lips-"

"I know." He whispered hoarsely, breaking off the last piece of the pocky, grabbing her chin, and pulling her into him, their lips crashing into one another.

Y/n could hear her band mates shriek and clap like middle schoolers as her and Bakugo kissed.

Y/n was struggling not to choke on the candy that was still left unswallowed in her mouth, but didn't want to pull away from him to finish eating.

She felt him wash over her like a wave of warmth. The space between them was steamy, Bakugo establishing dominance. He was hungry—

starving for her.

The heat rose in y/n's cheeks as his tongue touched the hers, the quick movements softening into firmer motions, as if he were determined, curious to explore her mouth. His lips were coated with a strawberry taste from the pocky, the flavor lingering onto hers.

There was butterflies in every pulsating part of her body. Her knees and fingers tingled, Bakugo's kisses like black holes pulling her in until all gravity was lost under his touch.

Bakugo finally pulled away, proudly knowing how weak he had just made the girl. His eyes danced from her top lip to her eyes, them softer than y/n had ever seen before.

"WOOOOOOOO!" Ai joked, fanning her collar up and down her chest. "Is it hot in here? Did it turn into a sauna!?"

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

546K 23.4K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. โœฆ katsuki bakugo x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'snack' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ 04...
508K 36.7K 58
โ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ...๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’โž -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
195K 12.3K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
303K 15.5K 17
โ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐„๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 01/01/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‹๐„๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐”๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐…๐‹๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...