little dipper

IT WAS A WARM, SPRING FRIDAY NIGHT, tomorrow marking y/n's third week in the neighborhood

IT WAS A WARM, SPRING FRIDAY NIGHT, tomorrow marking y/n's third week in the neighborhood. Bakugo hadn't spoken with y/n since Sunday morning, and hadn't had the chance to bring up that one night to her again, as he was busy with school and training, and y/n was always gone at gigs for her band.

Though y/n was quite the handful to Bakugo, their friendship nearly forced by the girl, she was starting to become tolerable to him, to say the least.

But after the many conversations they've had and things they have gone through, Bakugo only knew a few things about her.

1. She's a witch.

2. She's useful to use when you need a ride.

3. Can be petty, childish, and flirtatious all in one. What a package deal.

4. Plays electric guitar and sings for a band.

5. Has a cat and a snake.

And that was really it. He didn't know anything else about her personal background. And after what went down Saturday evening, he wanted to get answers.

Bakugo was doing his normal, pre-weekend routine; studying at his desk, when he noticed y/n climb out of her window, holding a few blankets.

"What the fuck?" He whispered, watching the girls toss the cloths onto the top of his roof. He stood out of his chair and opened his window, leaning outside. "What the hell are you doing, throwing shit onto my house?"

Y/n, who looked like she was about to jump down from her window, turned to him with a guilty expression. "Oooooohhhhh...hey!"

"Answer the question, Goldilocks."

"Goldilocks—Ahhhh haha, because of my locs! What a clever nickname!-"

"Stop stalling!"

"I'm just doing what I always do almost every night; stargazing from your roof!"

"...What?"

"Unlike my house, you have a flat roof, perfect to use when I just wanna look up at the sky....Wanna come with me?"