Unexpected Love/COMPLETED

By MelissaForster0

Sophia Scarlett Valentino has a very hard time trusting people. The only person she is not closed off to is K... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

48 0 0
By MelissaForster0

Sophia's POV:

~two days later~

Its currently 11:00am and I'm going to go get Lily from my dad's place and also pick up Ethan. Yesterday Hunter and Ethan came over and we spent the day together. This morning I woke up from a phone call from Hunter asking if Ethan could stay the night and I was fine with it. I also had to get Hunter's permission to vlog while Ethan was with me and he said it was fine. I have Hades with me in the car so I can prove something to myself. If Lily really was Mason's daughter Hades would have her scent and he'd go straight to her. I had bought a car camera holder. Basically so I could vlog in the car. At a stop light I turned on the camera.

"What's up guys. If your new here I'm Sophia. Today we're going to have a pretty chill day." I turned the corner. "I'm on my way the pick up Lily and my nephew Ethan. So you'll met him once I get Lily." I pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. "Alright so just in case you get confused at what I'm doing when I go in. When I did the Q/A I mentioned that Mason had a daughter. And if Lily really is his daughter Hades will right away go to her to greet her. Because Mason used to keep Hades at his house before he died so therefore if Lily is Hades will have her scent already." I explained. I got out with the camera and went to the door with Hades. I opened it and closed it. As soon as Hades seen Lily he tackled her with kisses and my theory was correct. I whistled to get him to stop and he did. I then turned the camera off.

"Mommy." Lily yelled running up to me.

"Hey baby. I missed you." I said picking her up.

"I missed you too." She said into my neck.

"Hey dad." I said side hugging him.

"Hey sweetie." He said pulling me into a 'real hug' as he calls it. We talked for a while and Lily,Hades, and I left to go get Ethan. I set the camera back up and moved the car stand back a bit so you could see basically the whole car. I turned in on before we pulled out.

"As you can see I've got Lily with me. And now we're going to pick up Ethan." I said as I put the address in the GPS. Lily was randomly singing frozen and I have to admit she has Mason's voice. She's sounds angelic. I just kept the camera on as my and Lily talked because I would just do a time lapse when I was editing. When I pulled up I texted Hunter. He and Ethan came out and I pooped the trunk for his stuff which was his school bag and a nike duffle bag and his football bag. After he got into I started the car.

"Aunt Soph. Why do you have a camera?" Ethan asked as we started driving.

"Because I do YouTube now." I said shrugging.

"Cool. Is it on?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. "Anyway guys this is my nephew Ethan. As I said earlier were basically going to chill. But before we do that we're going to get food."

"Mcdonald's!" Both Ethan and Lily yelled.

"Ok. Apparently we're getting Mcdonald's." I said chuckling at them. We chatted all the way the McDonald's and I'ma have ALOT of editing to do tonight. Then I'ma set it to automatically post tomorrow morning. We got the food and we kept it up front because of Hades. Hades was just chillin with his head on Lily's lap. I shut the camera off and I'd turn it back on at the apartment. When we got there I unlocked my door and Lily ran in Naruto style again and Hades followed her. Me and Ethan were laughing at them. I told Ethan he could set his stuff up in the loft. Because I'd more than likely be where he does his homework and I do my work/editing. Once he came back down we ate and I filmed a bit. At 2pm I decided to just edit what I had because we really weren't doing anything but watching movies. After I was done editing I set the posting timer and went back downstairs. Lily and Ethan were cuddled up on the couch with Hades on both of them, so I of course took a picture. I sat down on the couch.

"Hey Scar." Ethan said. I looked at him.

"One. Who told you my middle name and two yeah?" I said. My middle name is Scarlett.

"One. My dad. Two. Where'd you get Hades?" He asked.

"I had his mom since I was really little and she gave birth to him and his brothers. So I trained and raised then together." I said.

"Cool." He said.

"Yep." I said. The door bell sounded so I got up to see who it was. I looked threw the pep whole and seen it was Colby,Brennan, Sam, and Mike, and Zach. Of course. I opened the door.

"Hey guys. Hey baby. Come in. " I said walking away. I sat down next to Ethan.

"Hey Ethan." Zach said. Ethan looked up.

"Hey uncle Jay." Ethan said back. I chuckled.

"Guys, your already know Lily. But this is out nephew Ethan." I said.

"Is that a wolf?" Mike asked.

"Yeah. Which reminds me." I stood up and whistled and he came following into my room. I went to the fridge and grabbed his food and fed him. I walked back out leaving the door open so he could leave if he wants to. I sat down next to Colby and Ethan.

"Is nobody going to comment that there was a wolf just cuddling with them?!" Mike exclaimed. Me, Colby and Sam chuckled.

"That's Hades. He's harmless." I said. Zach scoffed.

"Yeah right you made him chase me for taking a chicken fucking nugget." Zach said.

"Don't touch the nuggets. And he doesn't go after anyone unless given a direct order." I explained. Mike nodded. Ethan's phone went off.

"Could you hand me my phone aunt Scar?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said grabbing it. I handed it to him. Whoever texted him made him mad. His face was turning red.

"Lily. Go to Colby." Ethan said coldly. Oh shit. She nodded and did so. He got up and went up into the loft. While he was passing me I seen marks on his wrist. Shit.

"Hey Ethan." I yelled.

"What?!" He snapped.

"Get work out clothes on." I said going into my room. I got on Nike shorts and running shoes, and a sports bra. I put a shirt over it and walked out with my gym bag. I set it on the counter.

"Colbs?" I said. He looked at me.

"Could you watch her?" I asked.

"Of course. I love this little bundle of joy." He said kissing her head. I smiled.

"You ready E?" I asked him.

"Yeah whatever." Ethan snapped.

"Check the motherfucking attitude before I check it for you." I said coldly glaring. He gulped.

"Yes ma'am." He muttered.

"Let's go." I ordered. I grabbed my bag and we walked out. We got into the car and I started driving.

"Who texted?" I asked.

"One of the guys from the team." He said.

"What'd he say?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter." He said.

"It does if that's the reason your cutting." I said. His head snapped to me.

"What?"

"I know the signs dude and I seen your wrist while you were passing to go upstairs. And don't worry your dad won't find out. But you will talk to me about it before I have to go to your dad." I explained. He signed.

"They bully me for not wanting to bully other kids. I just don't like that. I don't stand for bullying and when I went to the principal he didn't do anything. So I tried to get them to stop but they don't. They tell me I'm nothing that I should just die. Its to the point where I'm starting to believe them. " He sobbed. I pulled into my personal gym.

"You are something. Your amazing,caring,selfless. If anything there the nothing's. You are wonderful. I'm here and I'll go beat some ass if I have to." I said. "Now come on. Let's get your frustrations out." I said getting out of the car. I grabbed my bag and went inside with him.

"Why's it empty?" He asked.

"Because I own it." I said smirking. I wrapped his hands and showed him how to punch properly. I just started punching the bag.

~3 hours later.~

We've sparred, lifted weights, and much more. We both have a few bruises from sparring. I have bloody knuckles because I gave Ethan my wraps. Not that I mind I'm used to it. It was now.
6:30pm. We're just now getting back to the apartment. When we walked into heads turned our way. I shut the door and noticed Lily in her room thank God. I don't need her seeing my knuckles. I walked into my room for the first aid kit. I walked back out.

"Sit." I told Ethan and he did. I put healing cream on the bruises. "Your dad's gonna think I beat you. But you did great." I said. After he was done he let it dry and then showered. As I was smart and  showered before we left the gym. And I was now in legging and a t-shirt. I stood in the living room.

"Hey." I said. Everyone looked at me weirdly.

"Why are your knuckles bruised and scratched?" Sam asked. Before I could respond Ethan came out and said something that shocked me.

"Train me." He said. I whipped my head around.

"Your funny. Your dad's already going to kill me for sparring with you and teaching you what I did." I said shaking my head.

"He doesn't have to know." He said. I sighed.

"We'll talk later E." I said turning to Sam. "To answer your question we were at the gym. I gave him my wraps so this didn't happen to him." I explained. They all nodded.

"Hunter is going to murder you. Literally. Little sister or not. Your dead dude." Zach said. I couldn't say what I would have because I promised Ethan. I sighed and sat down.

"I'm aware Zachary." I said.

"Just saying. Me and the boys were told not to tech him anything until he's 16 at least." Zach continued.

"Lo so. Sta 'zitto. Fanculo!" I said frustrated. (I know. Shut up. Fuck!) He sighed. Eventually everyone left. Except for Colby. I felt so bad for Ethan but I can't train him. Not unless he wanted to tell his dad. And this had to happen in front of the friend group. I have feeling I'ma lose Colby soon. I hope I don't but who knows.

"Baby." Colby whispered. I gave Ethan my bed cause I knew I wouldn't be sleeping.

"Yeah." I said back.

"Why?" He asked.

"I can't tell you. I promised Ethan I wouldn't. I promised I'd help him." I said.

"I understand love. I love you." He said pulling me to him.

"I love you too Colby." I said kissing his chest. He kissed my head and once he was out I got up and went upstairs to work for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 30.1K 200
this story does contain mature scenes. sex, violence, language, drug use, etc. please do not read if you are sensitive to this If you've been reading...
1.7K 4 17
this story is about a girl who is left behind and a terrible tragedy happens to her, but little did she know this leads her to her the love of her li...
5.3K 101 57
Y/N was just a normal girl living a normal life like any 19 year old. She lived in New York all of her life and just moved to Los Angeles. She had a...
3.1K 30 35
Sam and Colby were very excited to be in their last year of high school. This means, that not only are they graduating but they're also one step towa...