Taking Chances {z.malik.}

By 1D_Tomlinson

Allie Nixton was your ordenary 16 year old girl. Lives on her own and she's very independent , she finds out... More

Prolouge
Ch. 1 The Meeting
Ch. 2 The Flirt Returns
Ch. 3 A Night To Remember
Ch. 4 Trusting Him and Surprises
Ch. 5 Ignoring and Help
Ch. 6 Broken
Ch. 7 Jealousy Is A Bitch Aye?
Ch. 8 Love is powerful
Ch. 9 Two Can Play At This Game
Ch. 10 Whats your problem?
Ch. 11 Why Ya Wanna?
Ch. 12 Will You?
Ch. 13 Here We Go.
Ch. 14 Tell me how you really feel?
Ch. 15 Sleeping in the hall.
Ch. 16 Falling Again, But Crashing Hard
Ch. 17 Just a dream.
Ch. 18 Make up your mind..
Ch. 19 Truely, Madly, Deeply
Ch. 20 Just you and I
Ch. 21 I just let these little things slip out of my mouth.
Ch. 23 Last Time. No Goodbyes.
Epilogue. *IMPORTANT MESSAGE*

Ch. 22 Changes

666 8 2
By 1D_Tomlinson

Allie's Pov:

My mouth gaps open and my eyes go wide in shock. I couldnt even make out a simple hey. Or a hi. I just stood there gobsmacked. She let out a laugh and looked back at Zayn then at me.

"How are you two?!" She laughs walking up to me and hugging me. Okay this is a totally different Perrie then what I really remember..

"We're great thanks for asking." Zayn says for me. I look at him and give him a smile.

"Well good. I just wanted to drop by and see how Londons cutest couple is!" She laughs again. Wait what?! How does she know?? I thought Zayn wasnt going to tell her. Why did he!? She could tell managment! She could ruin everything that me and Zayn have. I dont want that because I really do love Zayn. More then anything in this world.

Perrie hugs me again and pulls away smiling big. She is so gorgeous I am so jealous its not even funny.

"Its alright Allie. I know you two have been dating for real for the past 2 weeks. I understand lets be friends okay? We got off to a bad start which I really want to fix. I hear you are quite the party girl without drinking." She says with a wink. I crack a smile knowing that Zayn told her that cheesy ass line.

"Yeah. I am." I say quietly and look her in the eyes. She smiles wide showing all her teeth. Her eyes twinkle like Zayn's do when he sings, or when he sees all those fans screaming his name.

"Little Mix is in this hotel as well. Ill see you two around yeah?" She says looking between us. I nod and smile at her. She wraps her arms around me and squeezes the life out of me.

"We'll go out shopping soon!" She squeals and walks out. Zayn just gaps at me while I smile at her. The door shuts and he looks at me and raises a eye brow.

"Did that just happen?" He says. I nod and he walks to the room and shuts the door. Odd.. I walk after him and peak my head in.

"Zayn?..." I whisper opening the door more. He is on his bed his chin held by his left hand. His right is holding something. He runs his hand through his hair again and sighs loudly. I shut the door a little to loudly and he snaps out of his thoughts which makes me jump out of my skin on how fast he turns around.

"I- I'm so sorry I-" I didnt even get to finish my sentence. Zayn jogged over to me and kissed me like it would be our last. He deepend the kiss quickly. I smile and pull away.

"Wow." I say smiling. He just walks past me and finds a shirt.

"I'll be back later babe." He whispers kissing me again.

"I love you." I say against his lips.

He turns around and smiles wide at me, which plasters a smile on my face and a blush was creeping up.

"I love you too Allie." He says and with that he walks out of the door. I smile to myself and check the time. Its only 4 in the afternoon. I guess ill go out?

I get a quick shower and curl my hair to perfection. I dont put base on or foundation, I just put some liquid eyeliner on and some mascara. I put on some tan eye shadow and smile. Now a outfit. I look through my things and find my Irish flag crop top. I find some dark AE short shorts. I smile and put on some white flip flops that Eleanor bought me when I wasnt happy. I smile and grab my purse and throw my iphone in there. I make sure to grab my key and walk out making sure that the door is locked. I sigh and walk down the hall and knock swiftly on the door.

The boy I wanted to see with blonde hair was at the door. I smile and pull him out of the door. I shout at Liam to tell him I am stealing Niall for a couple hours before the concert. I slam their door and smile at him wide.

"Whats with you?" He says laughing. I love Nialls laugh, its adorable. Not to mention when he laughs or smiles around a lot of people, they do to.

I smile back at him and take his arm leadin him to the elevator.

"Where to m'lady?" He asks extenting his arm for me to put mine through.

"I dont know. Do you just want to go shopping and mess around like a couple of crazy kids?" I ask smiling. His smile goes wider and he nods like a maniac!

"Yes! Liam and Ed would never let me go and do this!" He says running out of the elevator pulling me along. I laugh but slow him down. He was killing me! We make it to our first stop which was Hollister. We walk in and Niall falls flat on his face.

"I didnt know there was a step there!" he whined. I let out a snort laugh which makes him laugh. He gets up and I throw random clothes at him for him to try on. He throws a beautiful sun dress my way.

I look toward Nialls direction but he was already going toward the dressing room.. I sigh and walk there too.. I feel like this dress will look horrible.

I walk in and take all my clothes off and try it on. It is a beautiful dress, I hear a bang on the door and I peak my head out. There stands the cute little Irish boy. Well I shouldnt say little he is taller then I am.

"I wanna seeee!" He whines again. I laugh and nod walking out. He gaps and looks me up and down. When his eyes meets mine he smiles big.

"You gotta get it!" Niall shouts like he is 5 again. I laugh and go back in to put all my things back on. I go and check out but realize.. I dont have enough.

"Niall I cant get this.." I whisper. He gives me a look and hands the lady some money.

"You have a very nice, handsome boyfriend young lady." She says handing Niall his change.

"Oh but we-" I began.

Before I could finish Nialls lips were on mine and the lady said her 'awww's, and me. Well I was completely overwhelmed.. We pulled away and he smiled down at me. He pulled me out of the store hand in hand. I jumped away and gaped at him.

"What was that!" I whisper shout at him. He just laughs and shakes his head.

"I didnt want her to try anthing besides. You are wearing the Irish flag. It did look like we were dating with how much messing around we were doing. Besides. Not like it would be a bad thing." He says chuckling. I want to tell him so bad that I am taken by Zayn but I know Zayn wouldnt approve.. Should I tell him..? I got taken out of my thoughts when Niall pulled on my arm into another direction.

"Niall! The car is this way!" I hiss at him. I feel his hand trembling and he keeps pulling.

"Niall!" I shout and tug my arm away. His eyes go wide and he holds my shoulders.

"Allie for the love of god please dont turn around." He pleads I give him a weird look and try to turn around but Niall wont let me at all.

"Niall let me go!" I squeal trying to wiggle my way out of his grip.

Finally I get out and turn around.

"Allie NO!" Niall shouts.

My mouth goes open to form a 'O' shape. Soon I feel tears spill out of my eyes before I could even hold them in.. I breath in a shakey breath about what I am seeing right now and how he doesnt even care about the poparizzi,

There Zayn is..

Hand in hand with Perrie.. Laughing, not a care in the world... He was just using me, using me for all his needs he wanted.. He didnt like me at all.. He didnt love me at all it was all a little game to him.

The kiss is what sent me over the edge.. I turn to Niall and his arms are already open to hug me. I wrap my arms around his torso and he wraps his long arms around me. I cried I did. But I guess I should have known he would just do this again. I should have known I was just another girl to him. He never meant one word he said to me this morning. He never meant it everytime he said he loved me.

I pulled away from Niall and he kissed my forehead.

"Lets get you back to the hotel yeah?" He whispers. I nod and he takes my hand leading me to the car to drive us back to the hotel. We make it back to the hotel and I burst into Nialls room. He sets me on the couch and wraps his arms around me telling me to sh and calm down. Ed came in then after Liam did totally gobsmacked on why I really am this sad.

I only told them the way Zayn was acting how he treated me.. Niall was the pissed off one. Liam was acting like a dad. And Ed he was comferting me.

The hair dresser walked in and she smiled at all of us . Once she seen me teary eyed her smile faded. Ed gave me one last hug, so did Niall and Liam. I walk out with Lou and down the hall to the place I didnt want to be at all. We both walked in and Zayn was sitting on the couch like nothing happend at all.

"Hey babe!" He says smiling. I just walk straight to the bathroom and ignore him completely. Lou walks in with the new sundress Niall bought me today. She curled my hair and added a bit of make up.

"There! You look beautiful Allie!. I wish you the best tonight." Lou said hugging me. I let out a fake laugh and kissed her cheek for a thank you. I walk out of the bathroom and Zayn is still sitting on the couch.

"Allie. You look beautiful." He whispers smiling. I roll my eyes and look at him.

"Dont talk to me Zayn." I spat and walk out.

This will be a lot harder then I expected it to be....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally got something up! Haha so yeah told you that drama would start. Its really not going to end well either. I hope you all had a great Christmas! Me and Louis are a year olderrr! Haha. I love you all my beautiful carrots! Have a good day and readdddddd tell your mother, your mothers cousin, your fathers great uncle.... Anyyyy! Love you alllll!

Follow me on my Twitter.

My fan account is - @1D_Malikkk

and my regular account is this.

@Destini_Montgom

Follow me on Instagrammmm!!!

@1D_Horan

(: Love you alllllll!

-Destini♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
730K 34.8K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
626K 31.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...