Destiny Unbonded

By wdhenning

Cyril defied the Gods by his very existence. In a world where the Gods' will shaped the fate of every man and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - Part 1
Chapter 13 - Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Author's Notes

172 20 20
By wdhenning

Dear Readers,

This story is my submission for the 2021 Open Novella Contest based on prompt #57 (Death has records of everyone's existence. Except - according to Death - your records don't exist.)

Thanks to my wife, Susan, for serving as a beta reader, mistake finder, and reality checker.

As always, comments, suggestions, critique, and words of wisdom are appreciated. If you do like a chapter, please click the little star.

Bill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 721 29
Life cannot treat Alexia Grey any better. She has amazing family and friends and gets perfect scores. She is destined for great things. She has envis...
109 13 15
[Entry for the 2021 Open Novella Contest with prompts 1 and 20!] "Truth is, there are no innocent people in this world. Never has been, never will be...
1.7K 123 25
*Book 4 in the Fated Four series* *Inspired by the Morai (the Three Fates) of Greek Mythology* ~*~ "Weave your dreams with emotions and follow them t...
242 89 19
Lucius was raised to be great. An omen that coincided with his birth marked him as the one to end a reign of terror over the people of Fure. He was a...