Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

49- Cheater Cheater

778 28 25
By weasleytwinsimp11

"Why did you leave breakfast so early?" said Y/n as she sat down next to Emilia in divination. Emilia sighed and looked at her friend seeing Adrian, Miles and the twins behind her.

"I'll tell you later." said Emilia rather annoyed. Y/n sat down next to her as Adrian and Miles sat back behind them and Fred and George to the left of them. "Why is it always so hot in here."

"To get your inner eye open my dear." said Professor Trelawney. Y/n gave Emilia a look as she chuckle and watched her friend drop her head. "We will be going over Xylomancy. Xylomancy is an often overlooked type of Divination that relies upon twigs. It's an ancient method and in order to be able to read the omens, one must account for several aspects, such as the size, shape, and colour of the twigs."

  "Another stupid lesson." groaned Miles. Professor Trelawney gave him a look and continued.

  "I've picked up many twigs from the dark forest, I'm going to ask you to come up and grabbed the one that calls out to you." said Professor Trelawney, everyone went up one by one grabbing a stick. Y/n grabbed a oddly skinny stick that had a bunch of dents in it, Emilia grabbed a small skinny twig, Miles grabbed a thicker stick as Adrian grabbed a stick that had a bunch of twigs hanging off it. "Now, turn to page 111."

  "Divination is such foolery." said Adrian opening his book.

  "I don't think so.. I mean.. we're wizards.. werewolves..Ghost.. bloody mermaids exist." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled and Adrian made a face. "I wouldn't be too surprised if all this stuff was real."

  "I never really thought about it like that.." said Emilia as she opened the book and read the page. Miles rolled his eyes and opened his book.

  "It's still stupid." said Miles

  "Has Professor Trelawney predicted something and it's come true? Is that why you're so bitter Miles?" said Y/n as Fred and George chuckled. Miles gave Y/n a face as Adrian smirked.

"Shut up Adrian." said Miles

"So she has?" said Fred

"What was it?" said George

"Yeah what was it?" said Y/n

"None of your business." spat Miles

"When we started divination our third year, Professor Trelawney predict Miles getting his heart broken." said Emilia not looking up. Miles made a face and hit her in the head with a pillow as she turned around to look at her.

"Bloody hell Emilia. Shut up for once yeah?" said Miles as Y/n gave him a face. Adrian rolled his eyes and looked back down at the stick when Professor Trelawney came around and looked at Y/n and Emilia sticks.

"Oh wow! I feel very bad for the two of you.. says here you'll feel great pain soon.. maybe a heartbreak." said Professor Trelawney as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and turned back to look at Adrian. Professor Trelawney wakes over to the boys and looked very serious. "You two as well.. hmm... strange."

"How the hell do you know that from sticks?" said Adrian as she narrowed her eyebrows at him. Miles looked at his stick and threw it back on the table as she left. "She doesn't know anything."

"What kind of pain... I don't have a high pain tolerance.." said Emilia looked back down at her book at Y/n bursted into laugher.

"Shut the hell up." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled. Adrian and Miles looked at each other and rolled their eyes as the girls. The six of them of spent the class period to talk.

———

"Arent you suppose to be in a prefects meeting?" said Y/n as she seen Adrian and Cedric walking down the hall. He stopped and grinned as he made his way over to her.

"I am, I have to fix some things up in the castle. Care to join us?" said Adrian as Cedric smiled. Emilia came walking down the hall looking furious when she seen them and stopped.

"Have any of you seen Charlotte Thomas. We're suppose to be making sure all the Drumstrang students are fine and if they need anything and I cant fucking find her anywhere." said Emilia as Cedric wrapped his hand around her.

"I'm sure she's probably with Miles, do you want me to help you find her love?" said Cedric as Emilia crossed her arms.

"No it's fine. I'll do it myself." said Emilia

"Arent prefects suppose to be responsible, how the hell did she get to be one." said Y/n as Emilia made a face and nodded. Miles came walking down the hall with his in his pocket when he felt everyone staring at him.

"Have anyone of you seen Charlotte?" said Miles as Adrian raised his eyebrows.

"We thought she was with you, Emilia's been trying to find her for the longest." said Adrian as Miles narrowed his eyebrows. He shrugged it off and looked over at Emilia.

"Oh well whatever, can I talk to you?" said Miles as Y/n gave Adrian a glance. Cedric tilted his head at Miles and pulled Emilia closer to him.

"No, i'll see you guys later. I have to go on that ship and if I can't find Charlotte i'll just do it myself." said Emilia, Cedric gave her a kiss as she walked off. Miles took his hands out his pocket and looked at Cedric.

"If she talks to you then she does, don't look at me." said Cedric raising his hands. Miles went after Emilia as Adrian and Y/n looked at Cedric. "What?"

"Would've thought you wouldn't want him talking to her." said Y/n as Cedric smiled and looked back at Miles chasing after Emilia.

"I don't care, when we were together before she was always with Adrian and Miles. I kinda found my way into the little group as well, just the way you did." said Cedric smiling, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows as Adrian laughed.

"Actually! Emilia and I became friends first. She was the one who made us all become friends actually." said Y/n as Adrian nodded.

"Of course she did." said Cedric smiling looking over at Adrian.

———

"Emilia can you bloody wait! Let me speak to you!" said Miles catching up to the girl and grabbing his arm. She yanked it back and glared at him.

"What the fuck do you want?? You've been a complete ass to be these months so I really don't care what you have to say to me Miles Bletchley." said Emilia as she kept walking, Miles made a face and followed.

"Well I came to apologize E. I'm happy for you and Cedric! Can you please be happy for me and Charlotte? Can we just be friends again?" said Miles as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Friends?! You want to be friends after you said you used me to fill the hole in your heart? You really think we can be friends after that?" said Emilia as Miles face soften.

"No E.. I didn't mean it, i'm really sorry.. that's not true. You know it wasn't true.. I was just mad." said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes. She heard noises being made as she sighed and her prefect side kicked it.

"Classrooms are off limits, I better not catch...you-" said Emilia stopping looking at Charlotte being bent over a table. She quickly fixed herself and pushed the boy off her.

"Emilia! Oh my merlin.. please don't tell Miles... Please! It's not what it looks like." said Charlotte as Miles stepped in the doorway looking at her. Miles shook his head and walked off, Charlotte running after him and grabbing his arm. "Miles!"

"Dont." said Miles pushing the girl off him.

"Miles please.. it's not.. i'm sorry." said Charlotte as Miles looked away from the girl.

"Unbelievable." said Emilia pushing Charlotte off Miles, he gave her a look and walked off as Emilia stared at Charlotte who was forming tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying?! You did it again Charlotte! With the same guy too.. was Miles not enough for you? Honestly.. I can never understand how you could do that too him."

"...he wasn't suppose to find out." said Charlotte as Emilia held back the urges of punching this girl in the face. She stepped back and went to go find Miles who seemed to had made his way into his dorm.

  Emilia opened the door to see Miles laying in his bed, face covered when she went to go sit down next to him. "Are you ok?" said Emilia as she placed her hand on his wrist. Miles moved his hands from his face and looked at the girl in front of him.

  "Im fine E, it's not like you care." said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes.

  "Of course I care Miles. I always care, just because I haven't been talking to you doesn't mean I don't. I knew you fell back in love with her and I was happy for you, really." said Emilia as she opened her arms. Miles buried his face into her neck as she felt his breathing get heavy.

  "Can we start being friends again.. i'll even be friends with Cedric if you want.." mumbled Miles in her neck. Adrian and Y/n came into the room giggling when they stopped and seen the two of them, surprised. Miles lifted his head to see the couple looking confused.

  "Whats... going... on?" said Y/n as she slowly closed the door. Miles rolled his eyes as Emilia looked at him sadly.

  "Well tell them what you seen." said Miles as Adrian and Y/n looked confused, there was a knock on the door when Y/n opened it to see Cedric smiling like always.

  "Well.. Charlotte was um.. she was.. well.." said Emilia not being able to get the words out. Cedric walked in confused to see Y/n and Adrian with the same faces.

  "Emilia saw Charlotte getting bent over by Roger Davis." spat Miles as everyone's mouths dropped. Y/n walked over to Miles and next to him.

  "Again?!!" said Cedric and Adrian at the same time as they looked at each other surprised. Miles nodded as Y/n laid her head on his shoulder.

"Are you ok Miles?" said Y/n as Miles nodded. Emilia got up and walked over to Cedric as he looked at her. "Are you sure? I know how happy you were with her.."

  "Yeah i'm alright Y/n/n." said Miles. Adrian shock his head as he looked over at Cedric who had his arms crossed. Miles looked over at Emilia and then turned to Cedric. "Can I ask you something?"

"Alright?" said Cedric confused. Y/n glanced over at Emilia as she looked away.

"Last time this happened.. did you know or was it.. Johnson." said Miles as Cedric narrowed his eyebrows. Emilia turned to look at Cedric as his face soften.

"If I would've known Miles, I would've told you. We were all friends at that time if you didn't remember." said Cedric as Miles smirked and looked up.

"Dont hurt her again.." said Miles softly as Emilia turned to look at Cedric who was smiling. Y/n and Adrian turned to look at each other as they felt the awkward tension.

"Of course not, I've been trying to get her back since I lost her do you really think I would want to lose her again? Out of all people I thought you would've understood that." said Cedric as Miles quickly looked up surprised.

"You told him?" said Miles

"Did you think she wouldn't?" said Cedric

"I'm honestly surprised as well." said Adrian

"I mean he knows because he asked.." said Emilia turning red. Y/n bursted into laugher as Miles raised his eyebrows.

"Hphm.." said Miles rather surprised. His heart was broken again by the girl he loved for the second time, it hurt a little different this time because he thought it would be different and they were older. "Well.. I told E if she forgave me i'll become friends with you.."

"Did you?" said Cedric

"Sadly." said Miles

"Nobody's forcing you too." said Cedric as Adrian went to sit on his bed, Y/n following after him.

  "Well I want Emilia to stop being such a arse to me." said Miles as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows. Cedric chuckled and turned over to his girlfriend. "So.. no hard feelings?"

  "Nah but I would appreciate if you didn't try and flirt with her, you know." said Cedric smiling as Miles turned to look at Emilia.

  "Yeah understandable." said Miles quickly. Cedric chuckled as he held his hand out, Miles shock it as Emilia smiled and turned to look at Adrian and Y/n who looked rather annoyed with them.

  "Alright well.. I still need to go to the damn ship, I'll see you later Ced?" said Emilia as Cedric nodded and followed her out of the dorm.

  "Surprising you decided to become friends with Cedric." said Adrian as Miles turned around and made a face.

  "Well, if this is the only way I can get her to talk to me then I rather do that then go without her." said Miles as he got up and walked out the door, making his way to the forest. Y/n turned over to look at her boyfriend as he smiled.

  "Do you think Cedric will hurt her?" said Y/n as Adrian shock his head no.

  "No. I think unlike Charlotte he grew up. You see the two of them, I think they were made for each other honestly. Emilia's always loved him even if she didn't want to admit it she did." said Adrian as Y/n laid her chest on him as he began to run his fingers down her back.

  "Would you ever cheat on me?" said Y/n as Adrian made a face and looked at her.

  "Never in a billion years love. Cheating is stupid, you have everything I ever want why would I want lose you?" said Adrian as Y/n smirked feeling him pull her closer. "People generally don't cheat in good
relationship beautiful."

  "I was just making sure." said Y/n lifting her head and pulling him into a kiss. Adrian grinned and pulled back at he gave her a stern look.

  "And you?" said Adrian

  "And I what?" said Y/n

  "Cheat on me?" said Adrian

  "Must be mad if you think I would." said Y/n smiling as Adrian chuckled and held her closer.

  ———

Cedric and Emilia sat in the Astronomy tower looking up at the night sky, the stars and the moon. "The moon is beautiful isn't it?" said Cedric as he grabbed Emilia's hand.

  "Yeah is it." said Emilia looking up at it. Cedric turned to look at the girl as she smiled at him.

  "I love you Emilia Ariella Morales." said Cedric as he held her face.

  "And I love you Cedric Diggory." said Emilia as Cedric smiled and pulled her into a kiss. They pulled away after a while as Cedric laid his head on her lap. "I'll never be able to love someone else like you, ugly."

  "Ugly! Oh please, you can't live without me." said Cedric in a cocky tone. Emilia chuckled and agreed as she played with his hair. "I'm gonna marry you Emilia Morales, you're gonna be Emilia Diggory in a couple years."

  "Oh shut up." said Emilia laughing as Cedric lifted his head and turned to look at her with a very serious look.

"I'm serious, and we'll have beautiful kids with their little white streaks in their hair and my smile of course because it's nicer then yours." said Cedric jokingly.

  "Oh yes, I do love your smile." said Emilia grabbing his face as he laughed. She gave him a quick kiss as he stood up. "I like to believe you're my soulmate."

"I like to know that we're soulmates." said Cedric as he helped her up. She grinned as he wrapped his arm on her.

  "I don't want to know what it's like to live without you." said Emilia as Cedric grabbed her hand, as they made their way back to the Slytherin dorm.

  "You don't ever have too, I swear i'm not going anywhere my love." said Cedric as he jumped on her bed. "I love you in this life and i'll love you in my next, i'll come looking for you wherever. Oh I almost forgot! I got you something!"

  "You did? Well I did too!" said Emilia laughing as she got up and went over and opened her nightstand, pulling out a small box.

  "Ah! Will we ever stop giving each other unexpected gifts?" said Cedric laughing as he pulled out a small box from his robes. He opened it and to show a gold band with a pale yellow stone ring that had his name engraved on in. "It's just a little promise ring..."

  "Funny that you say that." said Emilia smiling handing him a box, he opened it revealing a black band and her name engraved in green letters. He smiled and placed the ring on her finger and kissed her.

  "I'm telling you, i'm going to marry you so this is just the start." said Cedric as he put on. Emilia pulled Cedric into a kiss climbing on top of him as he smiled. Their kiss turned passionate as she ran her hands down his chest. He switch her and pinned her against the bed as she smiled.

Hello!! Hope you enjoyed it !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
23.5K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...