Love Hurts

By Leonettaxx_Jortinixx

Martina Stoessel: Rich very smart girl who moves a lot around the world because of her father's job. Jorge Bl... More

Really?!
Moving??
Fighting??
Party Part 1
Party Part 2
Party Part 3
Party Part 3

The Begining

84 0 0
By Leonettaxx_Jortinixx

Tini Pov:

It was the first day here in Buenos Aires. I decided to surprise my best friend Mechi to go visit her because I live in the same house that I lived in before I went to Madrid and our houses are very close. Our dads are also very good friends.

I knock on the door and a strange woman opens the door.

???: How can I help you, Miss?

Tini: Mechi is that you?

???: No, I am their housekeeper. My name is Anna

Tini: Nice to meet you, Anna. Do you maybe know where Mechi is?

Anna: Oh, they didn't tell you?

Tini: Tell me what?

Anna: Mechi is at boarding school.

Tini: I didn't know. Do you know maybe know at what town the boarding school is?

Anna: Actually *She couldn't finish her sentence because some man cut her off*

???: Tini is that you

Tini: Yes, that is me, and who are you?

???: I am Mechi's dad

Tini: Oh, nice to see You again Mr.Rodeiguez

Mr.Rodeiguez: Please call me Jose

Tini: Okay Jose do you maybe know in which town is Mechi's boarding school

Jose: Actually it's here in Buenos Aires. I can give you the address if you want to visit her?

Tini: Yes please if I can have it

Jose: Here you go and please tell her that we miss her a lot.

Tini: Thank you and I will, but I thought that you visited her.

Jose: We are but she said that she wants us to visit her every week 3 times and this week is at the end of the month, so we have to give her some space.

Tini: Did you have a fight?

Jose: We didn't but she wants to have her own space.

Tini: Well I understand her. Thank you for the address and goodbye

Jose: Goodbye Tini

Mechi Pov:

The receptionist told me that someone wants to visit me so I thought my parents are but I got surprised when I see my best friend.

Mechi: I missed you so much

Tini: I missed you too. Here. *She gave me a box with something in it. I opened it and I see beautiful earrings*

Mechi: Thank you so much for the earrings. So how are you?

Tini: I'm fine. How are you?

Mechi: I'm fine too. So what brings you here?

Tini: Well my dad's job had to come to Argentina and you know that  I always have to come with him.

Mechi: I almost forgot I have to introduce you to someone

Tini: Mechi do you have a boyfriend? *She asked with a smirk on her face*

Mechi: Maybe?

Tini: Well who is he?

Mechi: I don't think you know him, but he is very sweet and he is the best friend of the captain of the football team.

Tini: I think that I already like him.

Mechi: Yup, that's what Ruggero is like.

Tini: He is the captain of the football team?

 Mechi: No, he is his best friend.

Tini: I think that I would like the captain of the football team

Mechi: You think you would like Jorge?

Tini: If he is the captain of the football them then yes

Mechi: Well just don't make a mistake that every single girl on campus is making.

Tini: What are you talking about?

Mechi: Well Jorge is a great friend, but he's a player.

Tini: Too bad you know how I like footballers.

Mechi: Yes I know you were only and dating them at elementary school.

*We continued chatting until I asked a question that would change her life*

Mechi: Do you want to go to an actual school like here.

Tini: I would love to, but I'm not sure what my dad would think about that.

Mechi: Oh come on.

Tini: I will talk to my dad. Know that we are on the parents topic I want to say that your parents miss you and that they want me to say to you that.

Mechi: I know they miss me a lot, but this school is one of the best in Argentina.

Tini: Well I have to go, but maybe I can see you tomorrow?

Mechi: Yeah sure and then tomorrow you can meet my friend's

Tini: Yeah I'll meet them tomorrow

Tini's Pov:

I reach my house and when I walk in everyone are like they saw a ghost

Alejandro(Tini's dad): I was so worried about you.

Tini: I called you, but I couldn't reach you.

Mariana(Tini's mom): I see right now that you called me.

Alejandro: Where were you.

Tini: I went to Mechi's house but then I found out that she is at boarding school so I went to visit her there.

Mariana: Oh I see

Tini: Dad can we talk?

Alejandro: Sure. What's on your mind?

Tini: I want to ask you could I go to boarding school with Mechi? That's one of the best Argentinian high schools.

Alejandro: I will see what I can do

Tini: Really?!

Alejandro: Really

Tini: You're the best dad in the world

Alejandro: And you're the best daughter in the world

*Since it was already night I decided to take a shower and go to sleep. I was really tired so I fall asleep very fast but before that, I wrote in my diary*

My dad said to me that I can maybe go to the boarding school with Mechi. I think that would be great and also I get to meet... I fell asleep after writing that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...