Ezra betrayed(On Hiatus)

By Hockeybullet

After a miscommunication happens during a mission, the rebellion kicks Ezra out of the Rebellion. And stumble... More

Ezra Betrayed
A New Family
ODST Training
Bio
Fleet Part 1
Fleet Part 2
Fleet Part 3
Taking back Lothal part 1
Taking Back Lothal part 2
Taking Back Lothal Part 3
Christmas special/Holiday special/message
New recruits and Harem
The Assault on Mandalore part 1
Next Story vote
Assault on Mandalore part 2
Findings
Genesis
Ghibalb and the Return home
A Family Reunion
Quick Question
I did it!!!!!
Finishing the fight part 1
We have to talk
Update and possible return
Update again again (I think)!??

Maethrillian

1K 15 8
By Hockeybullet

A/N: Thought I'd add some Ghost for people. 

After the message ended Ezra thought of his options return to the Infinity and have Rolland and others try to decipher what the Didact meant or go to Maethrillian and find whoever is waiting for him there. If he goes to the infinity he has a higher chance of deciphering the Didacts message but if he goes to Maethrillian he may find the answers he's looking for. 

Ezra: Exuberant is it possible you can open a gateway to Maethrillian?

031: I can do that reclaimer I do hope you return.

Ezra: I have a feeling Maethrillians gateway will return me back to Genesis here.

031: Wonderful! Opening gateway now.

(I really like this portal design and hope they keep for the final product of the game in the fall)

Ezra walks through the portal and arrives on Maethrillian and looks around to figure out where he is. From all records pulled by Ezra from the Covenant and UNSC very little is known about the 'planet' (It's not technically a planet more like a giant watch tower like design) 

Ezra: So this is it....this is where I'll find my answers.

Ezra walks around exploring the hallway (as always because who wouldn't admire the beauty of Forerunner architecture) Looking for a doorway that will either lead him outside or get him closer to this person who is waiting for Ezra.

The walls had beautiful artwork on them one showed the Librarian taking care of the infants before the flood invaded with words written in Forerunner possibly translating to something along the lines of finding peace with things you cherish the most. Another showed a human family playing games using tree branches formed in a circle. Another of a Human family farming their fruits and vegetables. There were two paintings that caught Ezra's attention one showed the Librarian and several other Forerunners taking care of the sick humans even the Didact was shown looking over one presumably the leader. And finally the last painting Ezra looked at showed a large family some are older than others; Ezra looked closer at the painting for reason it was calling to him he wasn't sure why but upon further inspection there was a baby boy in the arms of one of the siblings cradling him. The baby looked to be about 6 months old.

Ezra touched his hand on it it felt like he knew these people but he had no recollection of these people. He only knew the names of five people Charles, Marianne, Victor, Lelouch, Nunnally. Ezra wipe his finger on the girls with pink and purple hair when his vision started to go white.

???: Girls meet your new younger sibling                     Vi Britannia

The smaller of the two hovered over the baby and tickled him a bit which caused the baby to giggle and squirm a little. 

???: Euphie stop tickling our baby brother 

Euphie: But Nelia he's too cute not too tickle.

???: Euphie, Cornelia don't argue and let your baby brother rest with his mother and I

Cornelia: Yes father   

Ezra: Another vision here? If I remember from what Yoda told me he said force visions aren't random like we believe. These visions given by the force are locked memories and the force user and the people in the vision are connected and the force are giving these visions from either the past or future to tell us to find the missing link. 

Ezra: Which means one of two things. 1. I'm connected to these people and the force is trying to get me to find this person or 2. I'm the baby and the Bridgers weren't my real family and adopted and raised me as their own. So who are these Britannian people? And what did the Didact mean by "She has a identical twin find her and your answers will be answered". But why keep my original family a secret from me? What purpose did it serve?

(This isn't how that works so I changed it a little to fit the story hope you all won't roast my ass)

???: Protect them the force did, stop from finding your home the force did.

Ezra: Master Yoda?

a dull blue light appears as Yoda, Obi Wan, Anakin, Revan, Arcann, and Thexan's force ghosts form standing in front of him. 

Ezra: Master Yoda, General Skywalker and Kenobi, Revan what are you doing here? And the Eternal Twins I though you were myths?

Yoda: Guide you we will

Anakin: So you can learn of your true heritage

Obi Wan: The force can feel you conflicted after that vision you still doubt yourself

Revan: You believe the force is still a curse after what happened with your old family...it's time you stop doubting yourself young one.

Thexan: I never showed any emotion and always looked out for Arcann when I learned my heritage. That my father was a sith emperor I was conflicted some part of me didn't want to believe it another did.

Arcann: Sometimes memories are locked away to protect others, it was done to not only protect your family but make sure incase you were captured by the Empire.

Yoda: Time it is

Anakin: The person waiting for you is through those doors ahead of you 

Arcann/Thexan: Inside you will learn of your true heritage from that moment you will have a choice accept who you are and find your people and aid them or ignore the truth and live to regret it.

Ezra continues walking forward as the force ghosts walk with him. Walking past many more paintings and artifacts from different times of history from Ancient Humanity, Precursors and the Forerunners to the Old Republic, High Republic, Sith Empire, Eternal Empire, Separatists and the Republic. Ezra reaches the large doors the force ghosts look at Ezra telling him to enter the room.

Yoda/Anakin/Obi Wan/Revan/Arcann/Thexan:  Feel the force flow through you again become part of the force once again. Remember the force is with you always and she has a identical twin find her and your answers will be answered.

The force ghosts disappear. Ezra closes his eyes and focus on reconnecting with the force after 3 years which to him felt so long. His eyes start glowing white (Sound familiar anyone!?) the light died down, getting up he stood still as the doors opened up revealing nothing at first but the lights around the room started lighting up and brightening up the room. 

(What the room looks like)

???: I have been waiting for you Ezra Bridger

Ezra: Are you the person the Didact said would be waiting here for me?

???: Indeed I am I have waited since the day you arrived here when you were younger.

Ezra: I have no recollection of being here

???: Reach out with the force 

Ezra does as told and his vision turns white once again 

???: Welcome Ezra to the home world of the Forerunners known as Ghibalb. You are too young so you won't remember this place till you go searching for answers on your heritage and who your family is.

???/???: Greetings creators who is this?

???: Guilty Spark, Penitent Tangent meet Ezra, Ezra meet Guilty Spark and Penitent Tangent. This boy will be staying with us for a while till we can find a good world for him to live on till then you can show him around, play with him and educate him if you want.

Guilty Spark: I'd love to show him around Installation 04 I'm sure Penitent would want to do the same and show him around Installation 05.

4 Months later

Penitent Tangent: Creator Ghibalb is shutting down the planet is dying it's time we leave

???: Take Ezra to our ship and go to Maethrillian 

Guilty Spark: Creator why must be leave?

???: Because the star has gone super nova, we plan on using a prototype weapon used to take the super nova's energy and store it and use it to power Ghibalb but it's failed and the planet will be destroyed. 

Guilty Spark: I understand I'll watch over the reclaimer while we fly to Maethrillian. I also must ask why Maethrillian?

???: Because Spark we had plans on moving the forerunners to Maethrillian ever since we populated the planet but didn't want to abandon our home.

Guilty Sparks eye lowered indicating a nod of understanding and flies to where the ship Ezra is located in. Entering the ship he finds Penitent playing with the baby Ezra in the back of the ship.

Ezra: That means when the Gravemind infected Penitent Tangent it couldn't find me because he was on the ring before I was sent to Lothal and the flood only had a name and what baby me was. 

???: Indeed the Forerunners were the original holders of the Mantle of Responsibility, they later chose Humanity to become the holders of the Mantle.

Ezra: You say that as if you're not a forerunner or human!

???: Because I am not Human or Forerunner we proceeded them

Ezra: There's been no history of any beings before Humanity and the Forerunners.

???: Because it was a dark part of their time, that they tried to forget and destroy. They once became very ignorant and thought they were superior and exterminated us many of us survived but some were captured held in Forerunner prisons. I was one of those captured, I was on a snowy blizzard Forerunner prison meant to detain us...I escaped and fled to Maethrillian where many Forerunners hid me.

Ezra: What was so dark that the Forerunners tried erasing?

???: There was a species more intelligent and more technologically advanced than the Forerunners. When the Forerunners were born we watched them grow along with Humanity, they grew to become powerful and just Empires; The Mantle was given to the Forerunners as they had proven themselves worthy. However that decision would be both ours and theirs' downfall. Our species could turn ourselves into dust and reform years later when we were hunted down by the Forerunners some of us turned into dust but that became corrupted and formed the flood. The flood held no intelligence and started to kill everything. I came in contact with some flood but I was never infected instead I became something more powerful and intelligent I became the Primordial the one who made Mendicant Bias turn on his creators.

The figure descends from it's position up high flying out of the darkness at the end of the room revealing a 49ft/15 meter creature.

Primordial: I protected Humanity by driving them to suicide. It sounds awful but I respected the Humans they looked out for every species even protecting Forerunner planets by Glassing them so they won't suffer from the Flood. I protected them from being wiped out off the face of the galaxy and so did the Forerunners.

Ezra: All this time both Humanity and the Covenant thought of the Forerunners as highly advanced race that gave Humanity a second chance. When they caused us to die and you protected us by having us suicide in order to stop us from vanishing from the galaxy.

Primordial: Yes and the Didact learned his mistakes and is why he sent you here to learn of his species failure as a whole and the dark truth his species tried erasing. 

Ezra: So then how'd you know about the force and who my real family is?

Primordial: The Didact told me about your family, and I knew the force for a long time as it's been recorded in Forerunner archives on the planet. Forerunners visited that galaxy many times before how else do you explain the artifacts from different eras? 

Ezra: I've traveled from Requiem to Genesis to here on Maethrillian in search of answers and I want to know who my real family is!

Primordial: You Ezra are no Bridger but come from a identical Earth with some changes the major being those Americans or whatever they called themselves never won the revolution instead 1/3 of the world was conquered by a small British Isle called Britannia and you are member of the royal family. You are Ezra Vi Britannia child of Marianne Vi Britannia and Charles Zi Britannia the Emperor of Britannia. Your uncle Victor Zi Britannia learned you were force sensitive and so did your parents, your father was friends with the Didact and asked him to protect you from Victor who would take you and turn you into a weapon. I have been watching your home for a long time I have seen the future. 

Primordial: It's time for you to help out your family but which side will you choose your brothers? Who wants to end your countries tyranny or your country who oppress and view themselves as stronger than everyone else? 

Ezra: I....

Cliffhanger

A/N: Sorry for the late upload but I wanted to make this as good as possible and now Ezra knows who his family is, now he must choose a side. I was originally thinking of ending it just as the Primordial reveals his family and next chapter reveal his family but decided not to even though it would be funny to piss people off even more I feel they deserve it. And if you haven't figured out that this was Code Geass well then go watch the show it's really good and holds up today for how good it's CGI is. So what did you all think of the reveal of the Primordial and the truth behind the Flood?

P.S. Make sure to grab some tissues you'll be needing them for the final episode in Code Geass. Couple more things before I upload this, 1. The poll for the next story after Ezra Betrayed is almost done the voting ends next Sunday and if people need more time to vote I'll increase it till either the middle of March or till the story ends which should be either the end of April or the first week of May. And 2. Should Ezra get a Geass? If so which one should he get?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.1K 30
Sabezra Ezra is in love with Sabine but Sabine doesn't like how Ezra changed after she was with her family. Sabine likes Ezra but only as a good frie...
9.9K 71 13
Ezra and Sabine had secretly been dating, and only they, Sabine's friend Ketsu Onyo, and the Ghost's droid Chopper knew. Before Ezra disappears into...
105K 1.1K 32
Sabine Leaves Ezra On A Mission On Purpose And Tells The Crew That He Was Dead. The Empire Transforms Him Into A Cyborg And He Starts Working For The...
12.6K 292 10
Being alone for eight years has already taken its toll on Ezra, but being alone again might break him. After a failed mission, Ezra's crew has no cho...