stars align แฐ k. bakugo โœ“ (po...

By keikaminari

โ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚!โž -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ... More

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐
the neighbor
sunday lunch and wine
soda cans and teasing
early morning drive
coffee and donuts
venus
in your arms
cup phone
gamer tag and college math
wisdom teeth
talking nonsense
unwanted cuddles
little dipper
bake a cake
dance with me
power outage
the burying spell
sniffles and medicine
couple photos
bass in her voice
pocky
unbelievable news
the protection spell
moving out
graduating and reuniting
stars align

summer at the beach

11.5K 711 960
By keikaminari

"MORNING BAKUGO!" Y/n peeked out of her window to see Bakugo walking into his bedroom with his breakfast.

He turned to his window to see y/n waving, him immediately rolling his eyes at her. Balancing his plate with one hand, he used his free hand to open his window, sitting on his sill. "What?"

"Why do you always ask that like I want something?" Y/n pouted, sitting on her sill for them to talk. She held out her hand and wiggled her fingers, begging for some of his food.

"Because you usually do." He bellowed, tossing a strip of bacon to his hungry friend.

She reached out at caught the greasy piece of meat, tearing a bite out of it. "That's only partly true...Aren't you on summer break now?"

"Mm." He mumbled as he used his chopsticks to eat his eggs, only paying half attention to y/n.

"Aren't you gonna go to the mall with your friends today? You've got a camp this Monday, don't you?"

"Yeah...Wait, how the fuck did you know that?!" Bakugo choked.

"Kaminari and I were playing last night and he told me all about it. I get all the inside scoop." She winked, taking another bite from her bacon. "Why don't you wanna go shopping?"

"Because I'm not about to hang out with a bunch of losers."

"Harsh, man...Are you excited for your camp? What are you gonna do?"

"You've got a lot of questions."

"I'm just tryna make conversation!"

"...Its just us training our quirks, duh."

"Sounds...fun..." Y/n suddenly hopped off her window, tossing her half eaten bacon to her cat, Venus, who was perched on her desk. "Get dressed. We're going to the beach."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"It's summer! And today's a Friday, so it won't be as busy!! Let's go!!" Y/n opened her closet, searching through her drawers for a swimsuit.

"I'm not going to the fucking beach."

"Come ooooon, it'll be fun!" Y/n skipped to her window, leaning outside and giving puppy dog eyes. "I technically can't go swimming cuz' of my hair, so we can just relax! Build sandcastles, eat popsicles—yknow the fun stuff!"

Bakugo glared at her as he mixed his eggs with his rice. "...You really wanna go that bad?"

"Mhm!"

"Then go by yourself." He hissed, returning inside of his room as he sat up from his window sill.

"...Fine. But if you wanna tag along, I'll be leaving in 30." She winked, shutting her window to prepare for a beach day.

Bakugo set his plate of his desk, staring off into space. "...I'm not going...I'm not going...I'm not-"

"What the fuck am I doing?" Bakugo whispered to himself as he stepped outside of his home, the warm summer sunshine gleaming onto his skin.

He turned to lock his front door, him dressed in his black swim trunks, flip flops, and sunglasses, carrying a towel on one shoulder and his duffle bag on the other.

When he turned back around to his gate, he saw
y/n's car parked in front of his house, her leaning against her car with her arms crossed over her chest, and a stupid grin plastered on her face. She pulled out the red lollipop she was sucking on. "I knew you'd wanna come!"

From what Bakugo could tell, she was wearing a neon pink bathing suit, her bottoms covered by a short black beach skirt cover up. Her locs were pulled up into a high pony, gold sunglasses sitting on the top of her head. On her stomach, Bakugo noticed she had a silver belly button piercing, and a small tattoo of a constellation that traced from her hip bone to her mid stomach.

Bakugo could barely hold it together has he gazed at the girl. He was trying so hard not to admit it, but
y/n...

looked hot.

"Fuck off, no you didn't." He hissed as he walked out of his gate, meeting y/n at her car.

She rolled her eyes. "Hurry up! Let's go!"

The two friends finally made it to the beach. At this particular beach, they provided seating, each large umbrella stuck into the sand shading two large beach chairs. Waves crashed into the shore, kids laughing as they chased each other by the ocean coast.

The sun was starting to sear the pavement, ocean mists and aromas of food from different concession stands mixing in the air.

"Ahhhhh, this brings back memories!" Y/n sighed as she plopped down on one of the beach chairs, laying against the backrest and kicking up her feet. "I used to come here all the time when I was a kid!"

"I've never liked the beach." Bakugo muttered, sitting in the lawn chair next to hers.

"Huh? How come?"

"Do you like getting sand stuck everywhere?!"

"...No, I guess not." She chuckled, sitting upright and criss crossing her legs. She reached down to her duffle, pulling out a bottle of sunscreen. "Can you rub some of this on my back?" She asked, squeezing some onto her hands and massaging it onto her arms.

"Fuck no."

"Bakugooooo-"

"Just burn. It'll be fine."

"Okay, well, in case you forgot, you telling me to burn is a little to close to home."

"...Huh?"

"Get it? Cuz Imma witch?...And they were burned?...It was a pun."

"If I apply it will you shut the fuck up?"

"Y-...yeah."

"Geez." He huffed, pushing off his chair and sitting behind her, straddling her chair. Y/n adjusted herself in front of him, holding her hair up to allow him full access to her back.

Bakugo squeezed an almond size amount of sunscreen onto his hands, hesitantly hovering them over her back.

"...Are you gonna apply it?"

"..."

"Dude, don't make it weird. I just don't wanna ruin my youthful, beautiful skin—"

"I'M NOT MAKING IT WEIRD." Bakugo hissed, slapping the palms of his hands onto her back, making y/n jerk forward.

"DAMN, BE GENTLE!"

"Fuck off!" He badgered, massaging the sunscreen across her back, slip in and out of her swimsuit strap to cover as much skin as he could.

Y/n felt her shoulders relax to his touch, his hand running across the back of her neck, her shoulders, and her lower back. "Yknow, Bakugo...for such an aggressive boy,

you have a kind touch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 3K 17
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. fluff. male reader. โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚ƒโ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚โ‚‹โ‚โ‚‰โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
1.4M 43.5K 26
"She's changed a lot since you last saw her," Bakugo's mother spoke. He shrugged. Mitsuki turned to look at him. "How does it make you feel?" She ask...
552K 23.6K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. โœฆ katsuki bakugo x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'snack' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ 04...
197K 12.3K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...