A Drug from the Past

By dxnnalovestowrite

-ON HOLD- Clyde Petrov has always had mental health issues, he's been balancing his mental health and his edu... More

Chapter 1: Void of Drugs
Chapter 2: A Plan to Remember
Chapter 3: Memories of Midnight
Chapter 4: Leather and Cigarettes
Chapter 5: Weak at Heart

Chapter 6: Toxins and Tension

129 3 0
By dxnnalovestowrite

C L Y D E    P E T R O V

A few weeks go by and I haven't heard from Luther, honestly, it's a dream come true if you ask me. Thankfully I didn't face or hear him, I didn't want to be reminded by his words.

What he said... was it the truth? Probably. I just can't explain it, when he said it... it felt like I was a disappointment and a weak link. Luther is blunt but half the shit he says— never adds up. I recalled he wasn't good with words, actions were his thing.

A trophy to his collection, a lab rat to his experiment, a test to his antics, you name it— that's what I was to him. Luther Pierce, the ruthless mad scientist, wanted nothing more than the title. 'How could I be so naive?' I shunned my mentality. 'You're intelligent, angel.' Was something Luther always said to me, who recognized the intelligence in me.

Who knew he made me feel like the dumbest person in the world.

We had a past, a history no one could ignore— and something he could prove. Even if it's scientifically proven that love has no escape... I will find a way to escape him. I won't allow myself to fall in love with him, I can't, I just won't. I probably did have feelings for him before, but I won't make that mistake again.

I lay on my bed and stare into the ceiling fan as it moves in circles. My thoughts becoming deeper and more realistic. When I mention realistic I'm talking about my relationship with Luther. We were childhood best friends, and in a blink of an eye, we were strangers who simply passed by each other to get on with our day. 'Am I overreacting?' I think some more as I throw the tennis ball into the air and catch it, I use it as a stress reliever.

I wanted to daydream and overthink some more, but my lovely sister enters the room— note the sarcasm.

"What's got you thinking so much?" Claudia asked me as she leaned against the door frame of my room while holding a mathematics book.

"Like you don't know." I retorted as I got up from my comfortable grey bed. I glared at her and threw the tennis ball at my bed. We walked towards each other while Claudia carried a frown on her face while lowering her book.

"Clyde, I couldn't tell you about Luther even if I wanted to. I couldn't risk your mental health, I may act like a bitch to you, which I'm sorry for, but I don't want to be the reason you're hurt. You're my brother and I love you." She explained while motioning her hand to sit on the bed. I obligated nothing less and decided to hear her out.

We both sat on my bed in silence, I hummed trying to get rid of the awkward tension. Claudia took a deep breath and stared into the same eyes as mine; light grey with blue specs.

"Luther told me you would've died if I said anything, I understand you're upset, I would be too but you have to understand if I had a choice I would tell you. I don't want you to get hurt because of my mistake, we're family." She threw the family card at my face as I rolled my eyes. As much as I hated this conversation, she was right.

"It doesn't matter anyway, he was just using me." I forgave her as I grabbed my tennis ball from behind me. Claudia's eyes went wide and her jaw hung open. 

"Wait, what?!" She exclaimed as she raised a brow and leaned forward still holding her book.

"He said, and I quote "It was a game I was playing with you. You're still weak." he tried to defend himself and explain but I heard enough. I cried in front of him, Claudia. I don't even do that with you." I recalled the last conversation I and Luther had— I wanted nothing more than to break down.

"You must have some sort of feelings for him—" Claudia tried to analyze but I interrupted her by throwing the tennis ball behind me. It bounced off the wall next to her and knocked the book she was once holding.

"Show off." She retorted. I laughed and walk towards my desk. I picked the magazine and skim through it as Claudia picked up her book off my perfectly published tile floor.

"I don't have feelings for him, I'm sorry but I just can't. Luther lied to me so many times and claimed he did it for me. He a manipulative asshole, but a hot one." I remarked and Claudia chuckled.

It felt nice to talk with my twin sister every once in and while. It's not like we loathed each other, but we never maintained the time to get to understand each other growing up. We both get a similar amount of pressure from our parents when it comes to our education. We were born in Russia and moved here when we were 11 years old. So a new language, people, and our mental health were difficult to stabilize. A vast transition in our existence caused us to not only divide, but it made an imprint in our mental health. We still carried the Russian accent, we tried to hide it (because we felt like we had to fit in) but it became too difficult so instead, we embraced it.

Claudia is just like me when it came to her mental health, but she was further perceptive about it. Every time she felt like having an emotional breakdown, she could go right back to stabilizing herself. She had control, something I would kill to have.

"I understand, Clyde. If you ever need to vent I'm here, okay? I'll do the same with you, I want to be close with you again, brother." Claudia empathized as she walked toward me. She spun me around and hugged me, I hugged her back. If possible tighter.

Claudia and I said our goodbyes and went on with our day. I left my house to hang out with Bianca and Grayson. I haven't had time to ever since the winter semester started, so I felt obligated to catch up with them before exams roll around the corner. I walked down Burlington Road and spotted Grayson and Bianca in the booth of the pizzeria. I smiled and entered the establishment of 'Priscilla's Pizzeria.'

"Clyde, over here!" Bianca waved as Grayson peeked his head in my direction. They both smiled and I mirrored it back.

I sat down next to Grayson and he bugged my shoulder with a chuckle. "How have you been, guys?" I asked as I looked over the menu.

"Pretty good, I've had soccer practice for two hours straight so I'm starving," Devin whined. He flipped through the menu wanted to devour the whole entry. I pouted feeling sympathetic towards him, I give him a quick hug and he hugged me back.

"That sounds like hell," I replied to his negativity. "Being a team Captain must be tough on you," I recalled as I remembered Grayson was the university's team captain.

"Yeah, and it seems like I will be for a while." Grayson rolled his eyes and waved at the waitress to order. "It's not like I hate soccer, I love it, it gets tiring although." He added as he told the waitress his order.

"Ew, sports. Anyways I have gossip." Bianca interrupted. Grayson rolled his eyes while I chuckled. "You know Lyndon Mayfield, the dean's son, he's going to have the same schedule as us starting next week," Bianca announced, I groaned and Grayson laughed at me. I'm pretty sure Bianca's excited, she hates him, but she loves drama (aka, tea).

"Sucks to be you guys," Grayson remarked and I glared at him.

"You might be joining us, there's going to be a schedule switch up next week because new students are enrolling." Bianca retorted and I laughed. Grayson groaned and shoved his pizza in his mouth.

The rest of the night we were just talking about school, exam week, personal life, Bianca's 'gossip', and everything about us. It was peaceful and refreshing to take my mind off the bastard who I once called a friend. My friends never failed to make me smile. I began to feel guilty again about not telling them about me almost investing in drugs. I sighed and continued to munch on the delicious pizza.

My ringer goes off making me lift my head and stare at my phone. I look at the message and it's from No Caller ID. I raised a brow and looked at the messages anyways. Bianca and Grayson were still gossiping about each other lives as I grew more suspicious.

Messages:

Jaxon: Hey! It's me Jaxon.
I added my number to
your phone when
you visited Luther.

Me: I'm not surprised.
Just why are
are you texting me?

Jaxon: I wanted to ask
If something happened
between you and Luther.

Me: Why won't you
ask him?

Jaxon: He's angry right now,
he has been getting drunk
and injuring a lot of his
"patients" for the past
few weeks. I'm not going
near him.

Me: Would you like to meet
me now? I'll explain in
person. It far more
difficult to explain
over text.

Jaxon: Meet me at Luther's
Warehouse, he hasn't been
here the whole day so
I'm taking over.

Me: Alright.

I agreed to meet up with Jaxon as I felt this bad sensation swarming through my stomach. I don't know if it's the slice of pizza I just inhaled, or something much more.

Calm yourself, Clyde.

"Guys, I have to go." I excused myself from the booth as I picked up my hoodie. Bianca and Grayson shared a look and stared back at me.

"What? We were only here for like 20 minutes!" Bianca exclaimed as she set her drink down on the table with a frown plastered on her freckled face. Grayson continued to eat his pizza while sharing an ear to the conversation.

"I have to meet up with someone." I explained myself.

"It's the childhood friend that visited you a few weeks ago isn't it?" Bianca cut me off. Grayson raised a brow completely confused on what was happening.

"What childhood friend?" Grayson asked. Bianca rolled her eyes at the slower boy who was currently shoving pizza in his face.

"Remember when the Dean called Clyde's name on the speaker a couple weeks back?" Bianca asked Grayson and he nodded. "Well, it's because a childhood friend of Clyde's visited him." Bianca said as she pointed her fork towards my direction. Grayson face lit up like he just won a trophy.

"Sweet! When can I meet him?"

"Never."

"What why?!" Grayson questioned. Bianca looked over to me and tilted her head as she placed her fork down, just as curious as Grayson.

"I don't talk to him anymore, he... how can I word this nicely?" I sighed and began to think of nice yet rude word at the same time, but also something that matched him. "He's toxic." I recovered. I shoved my phone into my hoodie and waved them goodbye.

"You better explain when we group face time, okay?!" Bianca yelled. Grayson shook his head aggressively completely agreeing to Bianca's statement. I rolled my eyes and exited the Pizzeria.

'Since it's a long way from here I should call a taxi.' I thought to myself and pulled my phone out. 'Damn it, why didn't I charge it?' I complained to myself and dial the taxi driver quickly before my phone died.

"Hello, this is Willow! How can I help you?" Willow chirped from the other side of the phone. Thankfully, it was her who picked up.

"Hey, it's me Clyde. I was just wondering if I could get a ride now?" I asked politely while getting my money ready.

"Let me guess, the "Medicine Company" is where you need to be?" Willow took a wild guess and chuckled. I went along with her laughing fit and agreed. "I'll be there in a few minutes, hun." She replied and hung up the phone.

Willow picked me up and immediately knew not to ask about the situation I'm in. Willow knew by my body language and dull expression not to ask anything. Instead we talked about her family life and relationship status. She told me she has a teenage son so she knew exactly how I felt.

"Smaller things have bigger meanings, Clyde. Know your value, worth, and potential. I don't know what situation you're in, just be the bigger person because you're strong like that." Willow reminded me. I smiled softly and thanked her.

She dropped me off and I handed her more money than she asked for. Willow again thanked me but really she deserves more. Not only is she an excellent cab driver, but she gives the best advice known to man.

I enter the building and the bad sensation swarm my body once again. I swallowed the lump in my throat and shoved my hands into my hoodie. Jaxon mentioned he was in Luther's day time office because he was out for the day. I entered the elevator and made my way to the top floor. Again, with this gut-wrenching feeling pooling in my stomach. I lean against the mirrored wall and take a few deep breaths. The elevator door opens and I struggle to walk to the door.

'Stop being so paranoid.' I shunned myself and walked towards the door. Once I entered the medicine company everyone perceived to think from the outside, something felt off. A huge weight tolled over my body once I stepped foot into Luther's office. I held onto my stomach and shook off this weary feeling.

My hand crooked on the door knob to Luther's office. Usually I would depend on my intuition in this matter but I feel so exhausted. No matter what happens, once I open this door I will be surprised. Trusting a friend is what I lack, especially when it comes from someone close yet so far. I open the door to see Jaxon sitting in Luther's seat with a grin on his face, I wanted nothing more than to slap it off.

"Can you explain the situation to me?" Jaxon cut off any greetings necessary and placed the files he was carrying on the desk. He gets up slowly, not removing eye contact with me with a raise to his brow.

"Are you sure you want to hear it. It's a bitch of a story." I warned the wannabe replacement of Luther. Jaxon sighed and shook his head.

I noticed something was off with him as well, Jaxon is a 'carefree and gives no care in the world' type of person. Seeing him so frustrated and serious is throwing me off.

I began to rest on the white leather couch that Luther possessed in his office. The feeling of nostalgia washed over me, a few weeks ago I was laying on the couch being all affectionate with a mad scientist who I can't hear bare to look at anymore. I explain the story to Jaxon, thoroughly and explained each detail as possible. It honestly felt so exhausting, explaining my problems to people is so annoying. This is my third time bringing up this traumatic story today.

"That sounds like Luther alright." Jaxon picks up a donut from the box next to him. I also picked up on the fact that Jaxon eats donuts when he's happy or stressed, unfortunately this time he's not happy. "You want one?" Jaxon offered but I refused, I'm to anxious to eat anything right now. I politely declined and played with the strings of my hoodie.

Jaxon and I continued to talk for the next hour, random things but it was good to see him smile and not stress. As we talked and talked some more, I realized how many things in common me and Jaxon have. We both love the same subjects, have similar hobbies (his are more extroverted, he likes physical experiments while I do the hands on work) and much more I overlooked.

"I have to get going, it's already to late." I recalled the time, it being past midnight. Even though it's a Friday night, I'm pretty sure I'm stuck babysitting again or studying for exams soon.

"Alright, alright, I kept you waiting long enough. Thank you for explaining and trusting me with what happened. Even though Luther's an absolute asshole, I won't justify anything he said to you, but he will come around eventually. He won't stop until he talks to you again." Jaxon understood but also warned me. I mentally prepare myself for every situation, but when it comes to him...

I don't know what to do.

So unpredictable and tactical, makes me feel unbalanced and unstable. I understand his moves but not his thinking, to make this situation balanced I have to learn his thinking ways. To get inside his head and twists his own manipulative words makes my stomach ache. I don't know how he does it, but it just hurts thinking about it.

Jaxon takes my hand and helps me get up in a friendly manner. I smile and take his hand as I placed my other hand in the pockets of my hoodie. Jaxon embraces me into a hug, I hug him back with hesitation— as if the worlds eyes were on me.

"You smell nice, what cologne do you use?" Jaxon asked me while cradling me in his arms. I bursted out laughing while slowly letting go of this big softie who wants nothing more than a friends validation.

"I'll send you the website I got it off from, other than that I have to tell Bianca to check her dm's like you said." I chuckled as we both let go of each others peaceful embrace. Jaxon plastered a huge grin on his face.

"Now I know why Luther takes an interest in you." Jaxon chuckled while I rolled my eyes.

Before I could get another word in, I hear faint sounds of keys. Coming closer and closer to the famous door of the mad scientist. I raise a brow in curiosity while Jaxon who once had a joyful expression turned serious and intense. The door opens wide and the smell of alcohol hits my nostrils causing me to internally cringe.

"Uh ohhh..." Jaxon mumbled under his breath.

"What do you mean—" My question was interrupted when my body spun around facing the hazardous scientist. My eyes go wide and Jaxon quickly ran out the office. He looked over to me with a 'Sorry, buddy' expression and continued to walk out the room that's filled with toxins and tension.

Luther stood in front of me, he wasn't drunk but he wasn't completely sober either. I shoved my hands in my hoodie, ignoring eye contact with the unpredictable lab rat. He slowly walked toward me and I grunted in response, hoping that was a sign for him to stop. He recognized my refusal but chose to ignore it.

"What the fuck do you want, my blood? Oh wait, maybe my birth certificate, or even my school code that tells you my grades and attendance. You never know what you might need for an experiment." I sarcastically stated. Luther smirked at my choice of figurative statements and stared at me with eyes of regret.

"I don't want any of that."

"Then what the hell do you want, Mr. Pierce."

"You."

I glare at the two faced fucker who thought it would be humorous to play with my feelings and vulnerable state. I couldn't help the blush that creeped up my cheeks, I dryly sigh in response but looked away regardless. While I was staring into the floor I didn't realize Luther moved closer to me. He placed a hand on my lower back, pulling me against his chest. I stumble over with a snarl that didn't sound like one at all. I land on his rock of a chest but because of the leather jacket he always wore, it felt comfortable... merely natural.

"Well you can't have me."

"I always get what I want, angel." Luther growled into my ear cutting me off, again. He brought my hands up from my side and placed it in his chest. I should've smacked this fucker when I had the chance.

If I was given the option, I can't bring myself to lay a hand on him. I know, how pathetic of me.

"Can't you leave me alone, you got what you want. I forgot most of you, and created a cure that can bring millions into your bank account." I spat and when I looked up at him, I thought I was staring at the devil.

"That's not what I want, I don't care about money, inventions, experiments, or any shit like that. I care about YOU, Clyde." Luther tighten his hold on my waist causing me to gasp. I would lie if I said I didn't find this a bit attractive. "I want you, Angel." He growled, his voice was raspy and, he smelt like mint and alcohol making me melt into his arms. I don't think he noticed since he already had his arms around me, possessively and protectively.

Our faces were inches apart. If anyone was in this room, no, in this building they could feel the tension radiating from us. The toxins flowing like particles, dancing around our bodies.

"I want to remember all of you, how can I?" My voice cracked at my question. I shake my head and avoid eye contact with the raging Drug Lord who turned soft under my question.

"I don't want to overwhelm you with all these memories. Because some of our memories were either, betrayal, heartbreaks, even some violence. Obviously not from me but I was there to comfort you. Some you witnessed, or experienced. Regardless, I was with you."Luther explained, running his hands down my hips to my lower back.

"I remember some of that because it wasn't mostly from you. But I don't remember the comfort you gave me so it hurts sometimes. Remembering why me and my twin sister were getting bullied because of our accents, or the food we ate, even our broken English. We spent our whole summer just trying to fit in. It's a bit foggy but I think it's because you helped me through it." Clyde places all the pieces of the puzzle together.

"And by help, I gave all of those kids who gave you hell, I returned the same fucking feeling. Some of those fuckers are still in the hospital.." Luther growled protectively in my ear, I smile appreciating the gesture.

"Distract me." I demanded. Luther places a hand on my cheek and stared at me with admiration.

"With a memory?"

"With a memory."

Once we came to an agreement Luther whispered those lovely words into my ear and sat me down beside him on the couch in his office. I lay my head on his shoulder as he caressed my face into his care.

FLASHBACK:

I was running down the halls, away from the delinquents who constantly found pleasure into either pushing me against the lockers, spatting curse words into me and my dear sister's face, or throwing their homework into my chest and giving me a deadline of when it should be completed or handed in.

As I turned the corner of the halls, the delinquents not so close anymore but not far either, I collide into someone making my head feel dizzy from the impact. My body slammed into the floor, I stare up at who I hit, he doesn't look fazed even a little bit.

"I'm so sorry, I was running from a few people and I didn't watch where I was going." My voice came out as genuine and apologetic. I didn't notice my glasses flew off my face until I felt it being placed on my button nose moments after. I received a clear view of who I bumped into and started to blush.

He was ridiculously tall, I would say 6 feet from where I'm standing, if not even taller. He helps me pick up my books and papers as I snap back into reality.

"You really don't have to help, it was entirely my fault." My accent fades away from my voice by some words but when I said 'fault' my accent made a appearance again. I've learned to hide my Russian accent to avoid more bullying. The man catches my accent and tilts his head.

"You're new here aren't you." The man questions. I open my mouth to reply but nothing spills out. I groan and get up from the dirty floor, I quickly dust away the dirt from my black ripped jeans and my royal blue hoodie. Even when I stood up I still stared back up at him in embarrassment.

"I am, and it already sucks here." I shove my books into my bag and mutter a 'thanks' to the man who helped me. He lets out a laugh as shows off his pearly white teeth.

"My names Luther Pierce." Luther introduced himself. I smiled and was also at disbelief. I think I made a friend?

"My names Clyde Petrov." My accent was showing completely, I didn't even bother hiding it. My thick Russian accent rang into my ears, causing them to turn red. I won't lie, I was nervous someone else heard. I shook off the feeling of paranoia and stared back into the taller and older man. I noticed his face turned red and he started to smile. I began to feel guilty, did I make him uncomfortable?

"So you're definitely not from here." Luther smirked and crossed his arms in mischief. I stared into the floor in guilt. A fawn curl falls in front of my eyes, I quickly push it back and lift my head up again.

"No, I'm from Russia. My sister and I moved here a few years ago. We was home schooled but my parents thought it would be a good idea to enroll us into high school." I explained a little, taking a deep breath before continuing. "There's a few people who teasing Claudia and I, and forcing me to do their homework." I wave the books and homework of the delinquents in Luther's face as he growled.

He takes the books out of hands and I raise a brow, in suspicion and curiosity. "I know these people, they're the jocks on the football team. It's a good thing I'm the captain." Luther stated he held the books into his chest and signaled me to follow him.

I did as I was told and followed the courageous man who took no bullshit from anyone. Someone I admire to be, he strides in front of me walking at a normal pace. Me being shorter then him it was hard to catch up but not impossible. He lead me to the locker room filled with jocks and towels. The smell of deodorant and athletes foot hits my nose. I cringe and ignore them all.

"Hey, Peterson." Luther greets the delinquent who bullied me into doing his home work. I hide behind Luther not wanting to be spotted.

"Oh hey, Luther! What's u—" Before this Peterson can get another word in, a textbook was slammed into his face. He tumbled over the bench and his head hit the lockers. I gasped and ran a hand through my curls.

"I heard you were messing with a pair of twins. Who happens to be someone important in my family." Luther snarled as he walked over to Peterson. He lifted his feet over the bench and grabbed the delinquent by his jersey.

"Look man, I didn't know they were important to you." Peterson begged Luther to let him go by choked cries and useless excuses.

"You touch hi— EITHER of them again. I'll get your ass expelled and we both know I have the power to do so much more." Luther warned the shaking delinquent with a growl escaping his throat every now and then. Peterson violently shakes his head, completely agreeing to the hazardous yet powerful man.

"Let's go, Clyde. Tell Claudia she has nothing to worry about now." Luther stated while walking out the locker room. I glanced down at Peterson and he glared at me. I quickly followed Luther outside to the hallways and I was slightly confused.

"Why did you help me? What's the catch." I asked the untamed man who was ready to unleash hell on earth if he wanted to. Luther stared at me and wiped his forehead that was sweaty, the locker room was so steamy even I was starting to sweat as well.

"Just stay out of trouble." Luther gritted his teeth from frustration. I sighed and grab his hand to slow him down.

"Let me give you my number, if you ever need anything you let me know." I tell him and wrote my number down on a piece of paper. I felt his eyes on me which made my cheeks tint in a light pink. I hand him my number and smile softly. "You decide what you want to do with it." I gave him the option to do what he pleases. Not forcing him to exchange numbers. It's either he texts me or he doesn't.

We parted our ways and started to head home. I'm just glad the day came to an end. If I could sum it up in a few words, it was very eventful.

I go to Claudia's room and I told her everything that happened today. She was as skeptical as I was and curious.

"Listen, if Peterson and his bitches don't come after us again. Then I'll thank Luther personally." Claudia stated and I completely agreed. I chuckled at the way she labeled the delinquents.

I head out of her room and get my stuff ready for tomorrow. I take a hot shower and inhaling my favorite scent, vanilla mint with rosewater products. This shower was very much needed, letting the steam from a fresh and clean area swim up my nostrils as I fully inhale and exhale it. I take a few minutes to clean up my body and lean against the misty wall in the shower. I actually had free time now since I didn't have to do the delinquents homework.

I got out the shower and looked over at the time, it was now 10 PM. I spent the day with Claudia and we were practicing more English vocabulary. I learned how to say fancy English desserts like 'crepes' and 's'mores.' So many words and such little time. I sigh to myself and grab my books from Claudia's bed. We parted ways as I groan while jumping into my bed. I set my alarm on for tomorrow and get under my covers messily. I switch my lamp light off and rest my head on the pillow. Before I could drift off to sleep my phone dings a few times.

'I swear if it's the damn delinquents.' I mutter under my breath in frustration. I grab my phone from my nightstand as my vision becomes blurry from the sudden attack of brightness. I rub my eyes and back my phone away just a little while dimming the brightness.

"Hello, Angel Eyes."

The text message read, he had a choice to text me so he did. I smirk at the nickname he gave me and also blushed.

"Hello, Moy Spasitel'."
— Meaning 'My Savior' in Russian.

END OF FLASHBACK

I gasp in my seat as Luther still had his arms around me. He was leaning against the beige cushions as I was rested on his chest. I moved away slightly as he growled and pushed me back into his chest. I stare up into his ebony eyes locking it was my crystal ones. I was blushing furiously when I remembered what I called him. I spoke to him in Russian, something I never did with anyone else. In my culture, calling someone a Russian name/nickname meant something valuable— a sign of trust and our best regards.

You're telling me... there was a time I trusted Luther?

My heart banged against my rib cage as my breathing turned irregularly. Every time I tried to move away from Luther's warmth he just denied me and pushed me even closer if possible. I ran my fingers up and down his arm in attempt to calm myself, and it took me by surprise when it actually worked. Luther looks down at me and rested his palm on my cheek.

"I'm okay." I began, I took a deep breath and rested my other hand on his thigh. He smirked and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Moy Spasitel'."

End of Chapter 6!

— I'm updating both of my books and juggling my summer work. I promise I'll make time for my books but please be patient!

— 5,500+ Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kairos By leigh heasley

Science Fiction

842K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...