NCT Dream |Collide| [Markhyuc...

By Babybun412

Markhyuck. Nomin. Chensung. A bad boy. A tired but fiesty student. A popular boy. An average student. A... More

~Character Introduction~
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
A/N
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
End

7

6.5K 271 219
By Babybun412

"Hey kid," A man stalked towards Jeno on his way to a Cafe in town to finally meet Jaemin. "Got any money?"

Jeno stopped and rolled his eyes, popping a smirk onto his face.

"I don't," Jeno said with his back turned. "And I recommended not asking again."

"Don't get sassy with me you little shit-" The man latched his hand onto Jeno's shoulder and that was it.

Jenl twisted the man's wrist and punched him hard in the face. The force knocking the man off his feet.

"Be careful who you talk to," Jeno spat with a small smile before turning around and placing an eye smile on his face, continuing on his way like nothing happened.

By the time he got to the Cafe, he saw Jaemin in the corner, all curled up in the back corner of a booth seat.

"Hey," Jeno smiled and waved as he sat across from Jaemin. "You wait long?"

Jaemin once again jumped slightly and looked up at Jeno with started brown eyes.

Jaemin shook his head and looked down at his notes.

"Uh where should we start?" Jeno said awkwardly as he sat down an pulled out all of his blue colored supplies contrasting with Jaemins pink ones.

"Unit 2..." Jaemin looked between his papers before deciding.

"I'll follow your lead," Jeno winked at him with a smile.

Jaemin just stared at him before slowly pulling out his papers and began slowly and quietly explaining certain topics. Sometimes Jeno had to strain to hear him but he liked how soft the boys voice was.

Jaemin's stomach growled just as they had ended unit 2.

"Do wanna order some food with me?" Jenl asked politely as he pulled out his wallet and called over a waiter.

Jaemon shook his head and pulled his knees up to his chest in the booth. He leaned slightly on the window as he played with one of his pens.

"You got somewhere to go?" Jeno asked again as he looked for what he wanted to order.

Jaemin shook his head hesitantly and waved Jeno off.

Jeno hummed, looking at the boy skeptically. He could hear the youngers stomach rumbling lightly and he could see his shakey hands on his stomach and the pink blush on his cheeks from embarrassment.

"What do you recommend?" Jeno pointed towards the menu. "I've never eaten here before."

Jaemin looked at him for a few seconds before crawling forward and pointing to all the items he found good on the menu.

"So a waffle with syrup  with a strawberry milkshake?" Jeno repeated, looking at Jaemin to confirm.

Jaemin looked at him before shaking his head and pointing to a word again.

Jeno looked and then chuckled before repeating: "A waffle with syrup and a cherry on top with a strawberry milkshake?

Jaemin nodded before sitting back in his seat when the waiter came over.

"Hi can I get one waffle with syrup and a cherry on top with a chocolate milkshake?" Jeno asked before pointing at Jaemin. "He'll have the same thing but with a strawberry milkshake."

Jaemin gaped like an idiot and grabbed onto Jeno's list lightly.

"No..." Jaemin said in a whisper, still noticing the waiter standing in close proximity.

Jeno just smiled at him before grasping his hand lightly and giving it a squeeze then setting it lightly on the table.

The waiter was still standing there his eyes on Jaemin.

"How much?" Jeno snapped him out of it, looking completely unimpressed by the waiter.

"Oh uh, $14.75," The waiter wrote down before waiting for Jeno to pull his wallet out and hand him the money.

The waiter was still secretly staring at Jaemin as he collected the money. Jeno could see the uncomfortable twist in Jaemin as he was being stared at.

As the waiter began to walk away, Jeno rushed up to him and called out:"Oh wait, I need one more thing."

The waiter turned around with surprised eyes as Jeno leaned towards his ear.

"You better stop staring at people unless you want a Lee on your ass about it."

Yeah, Jeno knew it was wrong to use their last name to threaten people but he felt bad for the pinkette. Something about the boy pushed him to say it.

"A Lee?...l-like Mark and Jeno Lee?" The waiter stuttered taking a small step back.

Jeno stepped back and gave him a pat on the shoulder before giving a bright smile: "Thanks, I'll take that order pronto."

Jeno made his way back to the table and when he sat down, Jaemin was clearing off their table.

"You didn't have to..." Jaemin said shyly as he bowed his head. "I'll pay you back."

"Don't worry about it Jaemin-ah," Jeno smiled at him, he loved the way Jaemins name sounded.

"Hey, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?" Jeno suggested after Jaemin didn't reply. "I know you're a bit shy but I would like to get to know you better, y'know since you're my desk partner and tutor and all."

"...I'm Na Jaemin," Jaemin said after Jeno suggested the idea making Jeno chuckled before throwing his head back.

"I already know that," Jeno chuckled again before leaning forward on his arms. "How bout this? Let's play 21 questions. I get to know you and you get to know me. Deal?"

Jaemin glanced up at the smiling boy before nodding his head.

"What's your favorite color?" Jeno started simple, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

"Pink..." Jaemin replied softly as he leaned back a little, trying to relax himself.

"Favorite animal?" Jaemin asked back, resting his hands on his bare elbows.

"Mmm a cat. I don't have a cat but I would like one," Jeno sighed at the thought of having a cute fluff ball lying around.

"You look like..." Jaemin started but quick kept his mouth shut.

"Look like what?" Jeno furrowed his brows at tilted his head making Jaemin cut off eye contact.

"Look, you dont have to be shy Jaemin-ah. Just say what you feel," Jeno coaxed him, leaning even further on the table.

Jaemin's breath hitched before letting out: "...you look like a puppy."

They sat in silence for a moment before Jeno began to giggle, taking Jaemin by suprise.

"I get that alot actually," Jeno nodded at the younger before the waiter came over and put down their food.

He didn't stare this time, making Jeno smirk triumphantly.

They continued their little game in peace while they ate their food.

Jaemin took a sip of his milkshake and when he pulled away their was a small dot of pink sitting on the tip of his nose.

Jeno laughed before leaning forward and swiping it away with with his pinky.

Jaemin was taken aback by the finger, making his eyes go crossed cutely.

"I'd like to treat you again Jaemin-ah," Jeno smiled as he pulled his hand away.

"You don't need to," Jaemin let out quietly, a bit contrasting to how he had been quickly responding to Jeno's light questions.

"I know i don't need to but-"

Jaemin's phone let out a ring and he could see an alarm going off.

B...e....a...t...

Jeno furrowed his brows when Jaemin shut the alarm off and quickly stood up. 

"I...have to get going," Jaemin bowed at him before sliding out of the booth.

'Wait!" Jeno stood up quickly and handed him his black jacket. "It's too cold to walk without one."

Jaemin raised a brow at Jeno's bare arms and pushed it back to him. "I can't..."

"I insist," Jeno pushed it back to him and crossed his arms, refusing anything but a yes.

Jaemin hesitated before putting it on and grabbing his backpack. "...thank you Jeno-ya."

Jaemin rushed out of the building without hearing Jeno's response.

"You're welcome sweetheart."

A/N: Haiii, I randomly had free time to write this chapter and the previous one but one for chensung should be out tomorrow! I am sorry for making you wait for it but i hope you enjoy these two. Thank you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 14.4K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.
135K 7.9K 17
donghyuck is just a good student who's asked to tutor mark, a boy with difficulties. but what will happen when mark discovers donghyuck's secret?
162K 7K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...
59.4K 1.9K 25
Mark lee is a high school bad boy while Donghyuck is an innocent soft boy 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 12/17/2020 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 1/24/2021