When December ends

By imZineb

This story take place in december , in a Reformatory . When December ends, he will stare at the stars and re... More

December the first
December 2
December 3 (Part 2)
December 4
December 5

December 3 (part 1)

324 12 4
By imZineb

Hey readers , I forgot to mention that : This story will contain 31 parts , 31 days and that's all . Enough said . Story time :

I arrived in front of the door , my legs were shaking . What if he was joking . He tricked me . Prank .Maybe it was just a prank .

I was shoeless and I regretted it . The floor was really cold : I was shivering .

Nobody was there . Stupid Esté .

I glared at the door for the last time , losing all my hopes and understood everything : He stole my necklace . Of course ; Why would a criminal give you back a gold necklace that he found?

He was just trying to make me mad , to provoke me and i guess he succeeded .

- "Hi."

I turned nervously and found two light blue eyes fixing me .

- " I thought you'd not come ." He shrugged , his hands in his pockets.

- "My necklace . Give it to me ." I don't know how I pronounced those words leaning towards him .

- "Calmos amigos why do you Hurry ? I'm gonna give it to you just wait ." He smiled , looking around .

He was checking the corridor every second , to see if someone is coming ; he was more nervous than me but he didn't want to show it .

- "You're Spanish." I uttered unconsciously.

- "What? No. Who told you this?" He raised an eyebrow , his hand still in his cold pockets .

- " I saw you injuring in Spanish this morning . " I tried to not chuckle , remembering him with his shovel groaning His 'el hijo de Puta' . Priceless .

He looked down , searching in his pocket for a moment then he slipped out my precious golden necklace . He handed it to me carefully and smiled

- " The person who offered it to you is certainly important to you since this necklace is precious for you ."

I glared at him without speaking , then at the necklace.

-"And you let it in the restroom. Too kind."

- " Yeah, i know. " He grinned ,amused by my remark . His blue eyes were shining .

- " And I'm not Spanish." He added .

- "You're lying ."

His facial expression changed , he stared at me for a while and uttered :

-"They can catch us here . Bye ... Rach." Then he disappeared in the darkness of the corridor .

Wow , that was fast . I was expecting more .

What am I saying .

I walked quickly to our room when I heard some noises coming from some rooms . They can catch me, he was right .

I opened the door '223' carefully and felt more calm .

I put my head on the pillow and opened my hand , where Esté put my necklace , I hold it carefully and put it around my neck .

He was right : this is a precious necklace , it means a lot for me .

I noticed a little crumpled paper falling down , under my bed .

The curiosity made me lay down and try to find it in the darkness .

I opened it , the writing was really bad , understanding it was more than a deal:

' C U soon , si te tienta. ; )

33 . nuestro hora ..

-Esté. x"

-" huh?"

I turned the paper , trying to understand what he means , read it thousands of times to understand but : Nothing . I couldn't understand , I just couldn't .

I regretted not focusing during the Spanish sessions for a while .

This guy is playing . I need to avoid him as Aisha said . I don't wanna have problems in this stupid reformatory .

One month is enough for me .In January , i will be in my house , in England without weirdos around me . A month of suffer . Just a month . I guess i can survive .

December 3 ,

Third day in this camp .

28 days and i will leave . Yay .

Yes i'm counting.

I sat in front of Aisha , grabbed a piece of bread and started spreading some butter on it . If I don 't eat I wil die of hunger .

- "Good morning." Kamil smiled as she sat beside me.

-"Hello." I smiled back , crunching my bread hungrily .

-"Okay so today we have ...Yay we will not run. Math, English then Lunch and....We will run after lunch. Awesome!" Aisha was shouting, staring at the Schedule .

-"Wait let me see." Rachel bent forwards and started reading :

-"Humm Math,English,hmm hmm Oh shit why running . Then Spanish ,Ugh." She threw the Schedule paper away, angrily .

- "Are we going to be in the same class?" Kamil asked, her lips were milky .

- "It depens you cannot know." Aisha shrugged .

I arrived in front of my math class '09' , Kamil was with me , we checked the lists .

A tall teacher called Mister Zerpu welcomed us .

Some girls sat on a row, without looking at us .

Oh my god this world is weird. They don't have feelings or what? Just staring at the stupid Board.

I miss My school, it was different, not like this jail. Peope were more...Social .

- "Ok so i'm going to see if everyone is actually here. Then , we will start." Mister Zerpu stated, looking at our row .

- "Adriana?"

-'I'm here sir."

- "Beelman?"

-"Here."

- "Wood?"

-"Here!" Kamil smiled. She was sitting beside me. I noticed that she had a dimple, just one dimple on her left cheek . It was cute. She was beautiful.

-"Dharmista?"

-"DHAMISTA!" I groaned .

- "They wrote Dharmista."

-"My name is Rach Belladonna DHAMISTA D-H-A-M-I-S-T-A" I shouted angrily .

Everyone looked nervous .

- "Dhamista, What about leaving the class for a moment until you calm down? " Mister Zerpu gave me a look, pointing at the door.

Good for a first day with this teacher .

Note the sarcasm . (Again yes Again.)

I grabbed my bag and left the room, Slapping the door behind me .

Did i do something wrong?

I just showed him how we pronounce my name. Nothing bad.

I looked around , The corridor was empty.

Outside, some guys, younger than us were doing some activities. Hell activities yea .

I slipped my hand in my pocket, Esté's paper was still there , i grabbed a chewing gum, put it in my mouth then started chewing slowly .

5 Minutes after , Mister Zerpu opened the door .

- "Come in ." He uttered.

-"Yea yea." I replied nonchalantly, chewing my gum.

- "The chewing gum , In the bin." He pointed at my mouth.

- "No i just opened it ." I shrugged.

- "What did you just say? " Mister Zerpu screamed, he looked suprised.

- "I said No."

You can guess that, minutes after, i was in The principal's office , standing in front of an Old man .

- "Oh another rebel . Good for a first day. Your name?" He uttered, playing with his pen.

"Rach Belladonna Dhamista." I replied coldly, staring at the pictures behind him.

Pictures of him. Wow Amazing. He thinks that he's beautiful or what?

- "Alright Go sit there," He pointed at a chair in his room, there was another chair beside it where a guy was sitting . I looked up and discovered with atonishement : Esté . Oh no why again .

I walked quietly towards the chair and sat beside him .

The old man looked at his book and shouted:

-"Sebastian Esteban Rajesh! Come here."

Esté got up, gave me an amused look, he looked happy, like amused . Yeah that's the right word: Amused. This situation amuses him .

-"Yes sir."

-"What did you do again Rajesh you know we're tired of this . It's your last year here can you just spend it without creating problems?" the old man sighed.

- "I did nothing sir." I think i percieved a smirk on Esté's face. As i said, he was amused.

- "Esteban, Listen to me carefully : One more mistake , i would have to do it.And you know what i mean Rajesh."

-"But sir i swear it wasn't me i don't even have a lighter!" Esté was shouting.

- "sit down Now." The old man uttered coldly, pointing at the chait

Esté glared at me and declared

-"Good luck ."

- "Dharmista, stand up."

I think that they have a problem with my name in this reformatory , like seriously.

-"What happened with your teacher?"

-"Nothing, i was just trying to show him how do we pronounce my name and he got mad . I think that what's i need to do with you too sir. Because it's Dhamista, not Dharmista bloody hell." I rolled my eyes.

The old man stared at me for a while, without speaking , sighed deeply , put his papers on the desk , cleaned his glasses then glared at me .

- "Dhamista,"

-"Yes sir?"

-"Rajesh,"

-"yeah" I heard Esté shouting behind me .

- "Be careful guys. This is a Camp, not a normal school where you can do whatever you want, Especially you Rajesh Dont't forget that you can end just like Brandon Little."

- "But sir i did nothing , i will never end like him Okay ? Never!!" Esté was shouting like a crazy, his face was getting red.

Who is this Brandon Little and what happened to him . I feel like i heard this name before.

- "Never Okay???" Esté was still screaming.

- "Hmm Dhamista you can leave now please." The old man pointed at the door.

I nodded and closed the door behind me.

Esté's scream were still audible . Scary .

- "RAJESH PLEASE!" The old man screamed back.

-"Why do you always compare me to that Brandon? I admit it i do some bad things sometimes but i'm not like Brandon Little!"

My ear was pressed against the door .

-"You will be like him. Trust me Rajesh, i had many guys like you in this reformatory . A guy like you cannot change. This is your last year here."

-"I'm not Brandon . I'm not like the other guys sir, give me a chance."

-"You already have a last chance. A month. Just a month.When december ends i wanna hear that Sebastian Esteban Rajesh had been a good guy. A very good one . A little mistake , just a tiny mistake and your life is destroyed, you know what i mean Rajesh. Be careful. December, only when december ends." The old man was speaking.

- "Hey what are you doing here?" My heart skipped a beat . I turned swiftly and found...

- ----------------

Ok u may ask urself why did she write part 1?

This is da part 1 of December 3 i wikl finish the day in the next part...if i recieve enought votes Maybe... Idk x

-Zayneb .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...