December the first

"Rach Belladonna Dhamista?"

"Dhamista?"

A wave of laughter and sneer passed when she uttered my name .

- - " Yeah . I'm here." I raised my hand with difficulty because of the huge bag that mom gave me a few minutes ago, telling me her usual "stop sulking; you know I'm doing this for your own good, and our good. I love you. take care of yourself and call me every day. Put your warm clothes."

If they think that sending me in a Reformatory in Russia is a good thing . Well they're right . So fucking right . Note the sarcasm.

They send me in a rotten Reformatory during the winter in the other side of the world and they think that , by spending a month in this crap , I will be more 'wise' ?

My ass yeah .

And all this because of that little accident .I cannot believe this . I just can't . Well i'm not going to put warm cloth even though it's really cold . I'm not going to call her .and I will do the opposite of what they are asking in this fucking reformatory . I will straighten these bands of assholes. I will show 'em who i am. People told me that I can meet some dangerous teenagers here . Everyone that is here is dangerous so I am dangerous?

And what did I do? NOTHING . I just helped my friend and collected her problems . I cannot believe I did this for her .

- "Dharmista come here."

I walked slowly to a group of girls and declared nonchalantly

- - "Here, I walked. you're glad old lady? And it's Dhamista not Dhamirsta , fix your pronunciation."

She pressed the notebook against her chest , grinding her teeth and declared:

- - " Dhamista, you're in a Reformatory . Not your home , neither your town .Be careful . Within a month, the old Dharmista will be gone and a new will be born.A clean one . Just like everyone in this Reformatory ."

- - " yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah." I started shaking my head , acting like if I don't hear her . She grabbed my arm tightly and uttered :

- - "Your stay here can be either the best one ........................ or the worst. Be careful Dhamista."

- "Rach." I uttered , putting her crinkled hand off my arm .

She gave me a scary look and glanced at her notebook

- "Kamila wood ; Kamila? Where is Kamila ?"

"I'm here miss." A blonde girl, who was wearing a huge woolen grey hat walked to the lady , fixing the floor .

- "Ok so this is a room . Rach , Rachel , Kamila, Aisha go to the room 223."

I glared at the girls who were supposed to be with me in the room . They looked so normal . Nothing dangerous. What am i saying .

The blonde one , looked really scared.

She rubbed her fingers and followed the lady to the room 223.

The old lady crafted the wooden door. The lock was stuck.

"Shit. What is this shit." she groaned, pushing the door.

A green haired girl laughed under her breath.

- "Calm down. Shut up." the old lady screamed , opening the door.

four bunk beds a Cabin, restroom and ... that's all.

- "What is it? We will stay in this little box. Huh?" Green haired pushed the cabin's door with her feet grunting "Huh? WE WILL STAY IN THIS SHIT DURING A MONTH?"